Trollslum Cafe: If At First You Don't Succeed..
06-11-2015, 01:00 AM
RE: Trollslum Cafe: If At First You Don't Succeed..
[Image: Neutral.png]

Yarrex's eyebrow twitched, and his smile almost seemed to lose some of its glee. Then she shrugged his shoulders. "(I suppos- +ha+ is a pr-++y good answ-r. V-ry nic- of you +o k--p +his fri-nd m-dica+-d,)" he replied, watching the other troll exit the cafe from behind his glasses.

"(Hm. Hav- you -v-r spok-n +o +ha+ man b-for-?)" he said, switching subjects. "(H- s--m-d s+rang-. V-ry qui-+. Nic- shad-s +hough, forgo+ +o ask him wh-r- I could g-+ som-.)"

Where we're going we don't need fancherubs
[Image: Argumi.gif][Image: Famynn.gif][Image: Genosi.gif][Image: Gaveyo.gif]
[Image: Floaty.gif][Image: Deveii.gif][Image: Portec.gif][Image: lrduwpk]
[Image: Yarrex.gif]
Silvy Wrote:(my mouth is made of money because every joke i tell is pure gold)
Ocfos Wrote:[3:58:25 PM] Ocfos: Yes it is.
[4:02:07 PM] Ocfos: Breeding solve everything.
[4:02:15 PM] Ocfos: Just look at Africa.
[4:02:25 PM] Ocfos: Need help feeding the children? Get more.
[4:02:46 PM] Ocfos: Tell them to feed them.
[4:03:20 PM] Ocfos: And then you hvve a regurgilating suorce of energy
06-11-2015, 08:34 AM (This post was last modified: 06-11-2015 08:37 AM by Hi-toppin.)
[Image: 7jmIvIN.png]

A new challenger! Okay, not a challenger. This girl just kind of stumbled on this place and entered out of curiosity. How she wound up in a place so far from her desert home even she's not sure, her wandering probably just got out of hand. Either way she walked in head held high, vacant eyes scanning all about. There were a couple of people already here, but she didn't care to approach them. Especially since they were in a conversation. Instead she approached the bar and requested something fruity. Her throat felt dry.
06-11-2015, 08:36 AM (This post was last modified: 06-11-2015 08:37 AM by Yaridovich23.)
[Image: QFu6ldQ.png]

This guy comes in soon after the Jade Blood, looking grumpy as...

Wait, no. He actually looks...calm for once. I suppose getting a new Quadrant puts one in a good mood. He glanced around, no one in particular really catching his eye as he sat at a table near the bar and got himself some fries to eat.
06-11-2015, 08:42 AM

Curiosity over the cafe filled Remeen as she looked about. Where had this place come from? Who managed it? As far as she could tell everything was automated, but who kept all the robots in working order? Thankfully, someone walked in after her, and so she had someone to ask these questions to. Though social convention would require her to bring up something else before getting right to it.

"yov, pvrple, what is yovr name?"

Her words were a bit blunt and rude, but her tone was even as she approached the fry-eating troll, her own beverage in hand. Her willowy build made her taller than the seated troll, but only just.
06-11-2015, 08:49 AM
[Image: yd8KmXL.gif]

And there goes that good mood. Uranio went back to his usual grumpy self, crossing his arms slightly at the Jade Blade.

Why should I tell you that? Who evun are you? Kind of a dumb way to try and get sumeone's name, ya know.
06-11-2015, 08:54 AM (This post was last modified: 06-11-2015 08:54 AM by Hi-toppin.)

A puff of air slipped from between her lips, an aggravated sound. She didn't want to play this conversation game in the first place, the least the purple could do was humor her so she could get to the actual things she was curious about. Honestly, she couldn't give half a bulge what his name was. But whatever. Second try.

[Image: Iug3iu7.png]

She put on a smile, a half-hearted attempt to look more pleasant and maybe get the troll in front of her to stop his blubbering. It also hid the anger she felt at his comment on her intelligence.

"sorry, let me try again. my name is remeen siddaV, and i wovld Very mvch like to know yovr name. wovld yov please tell me?"

She couldn't keep all the sarcasm out of her tone. Meanwhile her hands worried the edges of the cup she'd got at the bar, knuckles white as her fingers rubbed and squeezed along its top.
06-11-2015, 08:57 AM (This post was last modified: 06-11-2015 08:57 AM by Yaridovich23.)

Uranio seemed to calm down slightly, his arms uncrossing. What, was she really the one getting annoyed here? If anyone was to get annoyed it should be him. Can't even go out in public without being bothered by someone.

Fine, whutever. Dun't see why not I guess. Uranio Ositep. Now, wus there a reason you came ovur here or are you just bored or sumething? He still sounded a bit annoyed and ate a few fries to calm his nerves.
06-11-2015, 09:03 AM
[Image: Iug3iu7.png]

The grin worked, and Remeen was thankful for that. She figured as long as it worked the first time she might as well keep it there. No harm, no foul. She also figured that now that they were in an actual conversation she could sit, and did so, taking a spot across from the difficult purple. Or Uranio. He'd probably rather be called Uranio.

"i am jvst cvuriovs abovt this. . . cafe? is that what it is? whateVer, i do not care what it is called. who rvns it? when did it get here? can yvu answer any of these qvestions for me pvrp-- vranio?
06-11-2015, 09:06 AM

Wait, what? Why does she care about that? Uranio looked down at the table, thinking for a minute before looking back up at Remeen.

I...dun't really know. It wus just ulways here and run by robots. The food is decent so I dun't really give a fuck about the other details. Whut due you care? Does it really mattur?
06-11-2015, 09:11 AM

What a disappointment. She'd gone through the trouble of introducing herself and the troll didn't even have an answer for her. The smile slipped off her face as she huffed into the air again. Frustrating.

"things showing vp ovt of nowhere is jvst something that interests me. especially places like this. it's cvriovs, and so it makes me cvriovs. not that it matters now considering how vnhelpfvl yovr answer was. i gvess i'll have to wait for someone more obserVant to pop vp."

Again her words were pointed, but her voice held stubbornly onto its monotone sound. Still, her knuckles remained white as she took another sip of her fruity drink. For a moment she wondered what it would be like to crack the glass over the purple's head. Maybe he'd remember something. No. Better not. Instead she simply huffed again and continued drinking.
06-11-2015, 09:15 AM

What the Hell was this girl's deal? Who cared about the stupid café and its robots or whatever?

Well fucking excuse me for not knowing the exact details of some plain café in the middle of town. If you dun't like my answur, you can go fuck yourself and leave me be! Stupid Trolls like you drive me nuts, and I swear they're magnetized to me or sumething!
06-11-2015, 09:25 AM (This post was last modified: 06-11-2015 09:58 AM by Hi-toppin.)
[Image: edyDtVB.png]

Remeen could feel her grip on her cup tighten. How long had she been holding it like that? After a concerted effort she let go and began stretching her fingers, one at a time. The white faded as she did so, and a quick count inside of her head got rid of the increasingly powerful desire to break in the purple's face.

"i figvred questions like 'who rvns this cafe' or 'who fixes the robots when they break?' wovld be easy to answer for anyone who freqvuents this place. that they wovld hardly reqvire great attention to detail or any kind of especially high intellect. if i thovght that yov wovld need something more than a basic attention span i certainly wovld not haVe come to yov, what with your moronic looking expressions and vnderwhelming appearance. some hvlking pvrple, probably still reeling from his latest taste of sopor."

Rolling her eyes she leaned back and looked about, still stretching her aching fingers and counting quietly in her head. 1, 2, 3. 1, 2,3. She didn't seem intent on getting up any time soon, but she certainly wasn't giving Uranio as much attention as she had been.
06-11-2015, 09:35 AM
[Image: 8Kgme8h.gif]

What the fuck did she just say to him? Oh, that tore it. He stood up, showing off his full height.

If it's so fucking easy to get, why dun't YOU find out yourself, you miserable little cunt? And I dun't fucking eat sopor like some sort of braindead clown or whutever eithur!

Uranio would lean across and attempt to roughly clock Remeen on the side of the head.
06-11-2015, 09:56 AM (This post was last modified: 06-11-2015 09:57 AM by Hi-toppin.)

That wasn't a half bad idea, really. Remeen pulled out her spear with a flick of her wrist, and when a serving bot came to take her empty glass she stabbed it clean through the chest. It fell over sparking. Now, surely someone would come -- the slap cut her thoughts off suddenly. The fingers of her right hand stopped stretching, and those on her left were suddenly white again as they gripped the shaft of her spear even harder.

Her breath came in ragged puffs as she tried to center herself. She tried to picture the sun, the warm sand between her toes. She tried to count, and even moved her lips along with the numbers. She almost managed a grin when she looked over at the purple.

[Image: 01Kq3Rj.png]

"i wovld watch my hands if i were yov, pvrple. otherwise yov may not haVe them for mvch longer."
06-11-2015, 10:03 AM

Did she just destroy that servebot for no reason? And now she's threatening him?! Oh, now Uranio was pissed. He let out a scoff.

Yeah, no. I'm not afraid of you, you know. I've seen much scarier than you ten feet frum my hive. Dun't try and intimidate me.

God, why did all the crazy Trolls seem to find their way to Uranio? It just wasn't fair.
06-11-2015, 10:13 AM
[Image: hkegrA5.png]

Callie shrugs and watches the other troll get up and leave.

"I dUnno! Someone who looked like him was here earlier bUt some pUrpleblood scared him off by saying she was gonna eat him. Also I said I was gonna eat him. I have fUn here~."

QUOTES!
[19:23:14] Overlard: my mouth is not a doily

---

[2:42] Toots McButt: Ol wins
My dick in his butt
[2:43] Overlard: I've had worse.
[2:43] Toots McButt: You haven't had a seven foot long dick
[2:43] Overlard: That sounds like it should kill you

---

[1:39:01 PM] Neo: Like a great man once said:
[1:39:09 PM] Nory: my mom got matching dresses for me and her to wear

---

[2:53:44 AM] Dudemaster47: shaniqua stop it ur dragging ur polygamy in2 this chat
[2:53:44 AM] •The Silvster•: and my real life actual wife ™ is my friend asia
[2:53:47 AM] •The Silvster•: GOD
[2:53:50 AM] •The Silvster•: DONT CALL ME BY MY NAME
[2:53:52 AM] •The Silvster•: THATS AWKWARD

---

[4:59:57 AM] Dudemaster47: tbh I’m p. sure my parents can’t wait to kick me out once I’ve finished college and somehow managed to put some money behind me
[5:00:28 AM] The Necromancer: atleast your wasted, DM

---

[9:08:26 PM] Beren: ugh o'v en been tiered i'm sorr for not post ig if were waiting me silcypoo

---

[9:04 PM] Dudemaster47: yes im doing a sandwich at this very moment

---

[2:26:32 AM] Skvira: I play with myself for 5 minutes then kill you
[2:26:48 AM] Dudemaster47: that sounds serial killer-ish

06-11-2015, 10:13 AM (This post was last modified: 06-11-2015 10:33 AM by Hi-toppin.)

"the same thing goes for yov, purple. yov are little more than a filth beetle compared to the things that lvrk in the svn."

Why couldn't this troll be just a little bit enjoyable? He was dumb, unobservant, and now so belligerently aggravating. It just didn't seem right that she'd get shackled with someone like this on her first visit to this stupid cafe. And no one had come to fix the robot! She needed to stand up and vent some of this energy, it wouldn't be any good to fight right now. So, she got to her feet and paced to the bar, fingers of her left hand drumming the shaft of her spear. She wanted to throw it through his neck so bad. So terribly bad.
06-11-2015, 10:16 AM

Uranio scowled at the Jade Blood. Stupid rude bitch. Why did she care so damn much about what the deal was with the Café? No one else seemed to!

Yeah, whutever you say, shortstuff. He muttered.

He sat back down in his chair and continued with his fries, trying to calm down.
06-11-2015, 10:20 AM (This post was last modified: 06-11-2015 10:20 AM by Hi-toppin.)

She should have put the spear away as soon as she started feeling mad. Remeen knew she should have, but she didn't. She was about ready to blow when she stood up, and the taunt muttered after her was enough to tip her over the edge. Her pivot was quick, and in the space of a breath the spear had lodged itself no more than an inch in front of the purple's head. She didn't want to kill him, but maybe it would scare him a bit. Either way it freed up her fingers to stretch and relieved enough tension to let her breath.

"sorry abovt that

Her voice was even again as she stepped up on top of the table to retrieve her spear. Her apology wasn't sincere, but she figured apologizing was what she was supposed to do.
06-11-2015, 10:23 AM

Uranio was just enjoying some fries when BAM! SPEAR! He let out a startled noise and stood up, instinctively drawing his hunting knife as he did so. When he saw it was a spear and that it belonged to the crazy Jade bitch, he snarled. And then she had the nerve to act more like an obnoxious tool about it!

Oh, that's fucking it! Uranio shouted as he lunged at Remeen, attempting to stab her shoulder with his knife.
06-11-2015, 10:23 AM
[Image: Neutral.png]

"(Ah y-s, cannibalism. +h- funni-s+ of all subj-c+s, na+urally. I m-an, all com-dy is bas-d on f-ar, so r-ally, i+ is hilarious,)" he chuckled, shoulders barely moving in mirth. "(So, you com- h-r- +o jus+ m-ss wi+h p-opl-? Or do you ac+ually -a+ +h- crap +ha+ g-+s produc-d in +h- ki+ch-n? B-caus- you r-ally should no+. +ha+ was awful, wha+ I jus+ had.)"

He paused to dramatically cough one time into a closed fist. He almost looked a little paler as well. Almost.

06-11-2015, 10:32 AM (This post was last modified: 06-11-2015 10:32 AM by Hi-toppin.)

And to think she'd just begun to calm down again. She got her spear out of the wall only a moment before the knife came stabbing at her shoulder. A quick drop to her knees kept her from getting stuck by the blade, but a sharp bite let her know it had still cut through her carapace some. She could feel the warmth of her jade blood leaking down her arm, and suddenly she was mad again.

"let vs dance then, pvrple."

An excited expression found its way on to her face as she stabbed out a couple of times with her spear, aiming for his chest and gut as she retreated towards a nearby door. The cafe was kind of crowded, and with other people it was far too possible that something could go wrong while they fought. Hopefully whatever was behind the door would be a bit more roomy and less populated.
06-11-2015, 10:35 AM

Oh, shit! Uranio managed to dodge getting a fatal wound from the spears, but one of the stabs grazed his side, cutting into his shirt and flesh and spilling Indigo Blood. He growled at his opponent as she went into the alleyway.

With fucking pleasure! He screamed as he charged out the door after her.
06-11-2015, 10:40 AM

"Oh definitely to mess with people! AlthoUgh yoU deliberately asked for the worst stUff they had to offer so what woUld yoU expect bUt dissatisfaction? YoUr aUra is practically green with naUsea."

QUOTES!

---

My dick in his butt

---

---

[2:53:44 AM] Dudemaster47: shaniqua stop it ur dragging ur polygamy in2 this chat

---

[4:59:57 AM] Dudemaster47: tbh I’m p. sure my parents can’t wait to kick me out once I’ve finished college and somehow managed to put some money behind me

---

[9:08:26 PM] Beren: ugh o'v en been tiered i'm sorr for not post ig if were waiting me silcypoo

---

---

06-12-2015, 10:19 AM
[Image: Extra%20devious.png]

He waved a hand flippantly. "(I am a+ l-as+ fif+y p-rc-n+ sur- +ha+ -v-n ch-ap m-nu i+-ms should no+ giv- food poisoning.)" He nodded firmly. Then his stomach gurgled, very, very loudly.

"(I was no+ kidding abou+ +h- food poisoning. I will run v-ry quickly +o my hiv- now. -njoy your food-ha+ch-d dis-as- hu+,)" he said, one hand clutching his gut as he stood up. He nodded to Callie, and prepared to sidestep a fight outside without puking his guts up everywhere. He quickly skedaddled out the door.

06-12-2015, 03:29 PM (This post was last modified: 06-12-2015 03:29 PM by Dudemaster47.)

Callie waves at Yarrex as he leaves, watching him out the door and then just continuing to stare at it.

"He seemed nice."

Sage words.

QUOTES!

---

My dick in his butt

---

---

---

---

---

---

06-29-2015, 03:12 PM
[Image: 1cFlfQG.png]

This guy enters the cafe. He does not kick the door in. He does not hop into the cafe, through a door or a window, closed or opened. He does not teleport in, or stride in, or do anything of note. No big deal is made by this guy's entrance whatsoever. Everyone needs to calm down here.

Similarly uneventful is the way this guy walks to a table, sits down, and orders a soda from a passing servbot.

[Image: 9tRxu1G.png]
06-29-2015, 03:26 PM
SUDDENLY THE FRONT WALL OF THE CAFE JUST FUCKING EXPLODES. DEBRIS EVERYWHERE. TABLES, ANNIHILATED. SERVEBOTS, SHORT CIRCUITING AND THEN EXPLODING MORE. CANDY POURING FROM EVERYONE'S EYEBALLS. THEN THIS BITCH WALKS IN.

[Image: p60w6Q7.png]

Actually no, none of that happens. What happens instead is that she calmly opens the door and walks in humming a tune to herself. She's got a pair of earbuds in and isn't really paying too much attention to her surroundings, instead slowly ambling over to her own table and sitting down as she rocks her head to the beat of a song only she can hear.

You know, because it's playing on her phone and she's got headphones in.

QUOTES!

---

My dick in his butt

---

---

---

---

---

---

06-29-2015, 03:33 PM (This post was last modified: 06-29-2015 03:34 PM by ZeronFX.)

Huh. An indigo minding her own business? No, this cannot be. After receiving his soda, he decides to stand up and nip what he perceives to be a confrontational situation in the bud by approaching her first.

After meandering his way over to Karzti's table, he makes himself at home by setting his drink down and setting himself down as well.

≈ do you have an all-consuming bloodlust for lowbloods or what.

06-29-2015, 03:39 PM

Karzti looks up at the other troll with an eyebrow raised (...granted, only one of them is visible, but she DEFINITELY seems a tad confused), taking out her earbuds as well as her phone to pause the song she was listening to.

She looks him over silently for a moment.

"...wha7?"

Seems like she didn't actually hear the question.

QUOTES!

---

My dick in his butt

---

---

---

---

---

---

06-29-2015, 03:44 PM

He frowns, while still managing to idly grit his teeth.

≈ you heard me, i know you did. highbloods have some ridiculous hearing capacity, supposedly. or are you secretly one of those clowns hopped up on sopor?

06-29-2015, 03:53 PM (This post was last modified: 06-29-2015 03:56 PM by Dudemaster47.)
[Image: gRw6EFp.png]

That seems to get a reaction from Karzti almost immediately, and she narrows her eyes and straight up glares at the brownblood in front of her. The first thing she says is said very, VERY slowly and deliberately, practically growling.

"don7 you ever fuckin6 rela7e me wi7h 7hose fuckin6 clowns you li77le 9iece of shi7."

She waves her hand exasperatedly.

"and i was lis7enin 7o fuckin music jackass so wha7 7h fuck is yer ac7ual deal?!"

QUOTES!

---

My dick in his butt

---

---

---

---

---

---

06-29-2015, 03:59 PM

He blinks, then shrugs as if he hadn't grasped her anger in the previous reply.

≈ i mean fine, whatever. who cares. didn't mean to strike a nervous ending.

He pauses to take a swig of his can of soda, then continues.

≈ how loud did you have the music set anyway. i was pretty sure i spoke up so you'd be able to hear me.

06-29-2015, 04:06 PM (This post was last modified: 06-29-2015 04:06 PM by Dudemaster47.)

She shrugs and scratches her head.

"uh...idk. 9 fuckin loud. i mean i 6o7 7his really fuckin an6ry rin6in in my s9on6e clo7s all 7h fuckin 7ime so i 6o77a crank 7h volume 7o drown 7ha7 shi7 ou7."

QUOTES!

---

My dick in his butt

---

---

---

---

---

---

06-29-2015, 04:09 PM

Another blink, followed by a head tilt and one eyebrow raising. It seems like that actually elicited an expression from him. Nice... going?

≈ you... you are joking with me right now, yes? is this what passes as ~high class~ humor? or are you just actually stupid.

06-29-2015, 04:13 PM
[Image: b4Lfnf5.png]

"who said i 6ave a fuck 8ou7 8ein hi6h class? also are ya jus7 like. 7ryin 7o 6et me 7o fuckin 9unch ya or some7hin? wha7 7he ac7ual fuck is yer 9ro8lem."

QUOTES!

---

My dick in his butt

---

---

---

---

---

---

06-29-2015, 04:22 PM

He sips from his soda and stares at her with the unmistakable look of apathy. Or is that resentment? Both, perhaps?

≈ the actual fuck that my problem is is that this is more or less my first encounter with a highblood and you are so far disappointing me.

He takes a while to down the rest of the can, slamming down the empty tin on the table and wiping his mouth with the back of his hand before continuing.

≈ if we could keep the senseless violence to a minimum that would be desirable for us both i think, though. so you care not for the high life. okay, cool. whatever. what do you care for then? how do you spend your time if not torturing lowbloods and going to soporwine tastings or whatever bullshit.

06-29-2015, 04:31 PM (This post was last modified: 06-29-2015 04:33 PM by Dudemaster47.)
[Image: pGjKDEJ.png]

She sighs and looks around for a servebot. Where are they when you need one, anyway? Shit, she was hungry...

"...youre a fuckin weirdo ya know 7ha7? i mean fuck im a 9erson like anyone else ok i like s9or7s an lis7enin 7o music an 9layin video 6ames an shi7 i 6uess? wha7 fuckin rock did ya crawl ou7 from under anyway?"

QUOTES!

---

My dick in his butt

---

---

---

---

---

---

06-29-2015, 04:38 PM

≈ whether you perceive me as a fucking weirdo or not is irrelevant and far from my concern. to answer your question as eloquently as you have submitted it, a big, snowy one. though to be fair i have emerged equal parts from under it as i have above it.

The servbot makes its round, and he beckons it over.

≈ soda please, subservient. thank you for being a robot dedicated to my satisfaction.

≈ so you say you are a person like any other. i say that phrase carries no weight. you say you like sports. i yawn. but then you also say you like video games. i ask the most important question of the night: which ones?

06-29-2015, 04:51 PM
[Image: zOT3Xap.png]

Karzti mutters something quietly to the servebot, sending it off with her order as well.

"uh...which ones? fuck i 6uess i like 7h ones where ya shoo7 shi7 u9. like...8lowin u9 aliens an shi7 an 6unnin down o7her losers. used 7o 9lay flar9 a 8i7...kinda like shi7 like 7ha7 7oo. like...role 9layin 6ames. uh...and music 6ames? yeah. s9ecially 7h one wi7h 7he lil 9las7ic 6ui7ar an shi7 7ha7 ones fuckin awesome (can7 6e7 any a my fuckin friends 7 9lay 7ha7 shi7 wi7h me 7ho...)"

QUOTES!

---

My dick in his butt

---

---

---

---

---

---

06-29-2015, 04:57 PM

He listens intently to her reply to his inquiry, taking the opportunity to lift the tab of the soda can, drinking before responding.

≈ your friends may be in the right frame of mind to stay away from those rhythm games, they're garbage. it pleases me considerably, but not greatly, more to hear you're a fan of first-person shooters. do you play competitive? also, what is your opinion on the rocktroll series, provided such an opinion of yours exists in the first place.

06-29-2015, 05:07 PM
[Image: b4Lfnf5.png]

"...i like rhy7hm 6ames..."

She scratches her head.

"uh...com9e7e7ive? idk. some7imes. i jus7 9lay fer 7h hell a i7 mos7 a 7h 7ime. 9 sure i ain7 in7o wha7ever 7h fuck yer scene is. ...and...rock7roll? didn7 ya jus7 say rhy7hm 6ames were fuckin 7rash?"

QUOTES!

---

My dick in his butt

---

---

---

---

---

---

06-29-2015, 05:14 PM

≈ i did, and my stance on them has not changed, and will not for the forseeable future. but rocktroll is not a rhythm game series, and your assumptions on the matter tell me you have not heard of it, which disappoints me.

More of that weird... almost glare stare thing. Then he shrugs again.

≈ but i see that our relations on video games have run their course. i want to turn this conversation over to that metal on your body. is that for show?

06-29-2015, 05:22 PM

She bangs on the metal plate on her shoulder, letting out a metallic clang.

"I7s real. Ro8o arm an ro8o legs an all. Eyes fake 7ho...8u7 7ha7s a sor7a 9ersonal ques7ion 7o ask a 9erson ya haven7 even fuckin in7roduced yerself 7o."

QUOTES!

---

My dick in his butt

---

---

---

---

---

---

06-29-2015, 05:27 PM

He merely shrugs in response.

≈ and yet you seemed to have little issue with telling me regardless. could it be that you want to know more about me? or is your true insecurity with why you had to obtain the robot prosthetics in the first place.

06-29-2015, 05:37 PM
[Image: pGjKDEJ.png]

She facepalms.

"oh my 6od im 7ryin 7o 6e7 yer fuckin name. is 7his 7he firs7 7ime ya ever lef7 yer hive i mean wha7 7h fuck i7s a fuckin common cour7esy 7o in7roduce yerself."

QUOTES!

---

My dick in his butt

---

---

---

---

---

---

06-29-2015, 05:46 PM (This post was last modified: 06-29-2015 05:47 PM by ZeronFX.)

≈ well,

He pauses for a minute, briefly breaking eye contact, eyes flitting to the window for a moment. He takes a quick sip of his soda he recently cracked before re-entering the interaction.

≈ actually no not having that conversation. my name is dionae cipula. you may only want to use my first name unless you want to sound more like a weirdo. up to you. what about you, anyway? surely we've moved past the pronoun game.

06-29-2015, 05:51 PM

This seems to take her off-guard, and she appears to be a bit confused by the question.

"...9ronoun 6ame? uh..."

It takes her a moment, but she gets there.

"...ri6h7. karz7i. jus7...karz7i."

QUOTES!

---

My dick in his butt

---

---

---

---

---

---

06-29-2015, 05:59 PM

≈ well just karzti, it is certainly a qualifying adjective to make your acquaintance. which is what we are i think at this point. as to what qualifying adjective, i think it is still a bit early to tell. would you care to continue on about those metal replacements of yours?

06-29-2015, 06:02 PM

She looks completely and utterly lost.

"...were a wha7? wha7s a qualif-a-mying adjective?"

QUOTES!

---

My dick in his butt

---

---

---

---

---

---