Trollslum Cafe: If At First You Don't Succeed..
07-17-2014, 09:40 AM
RE: Trollslum Cafe: If At First You Don't Succeed..
[Image: 8Kgme8h.gif]
Since Uranio wasn't paying attention, the glass would hit him on the arm, making him jump a bit and make a noise of pain. He whipped his head over to the one-eyed snake and stood up. "Whut the fuck wus that?! Wus that because I glared at you?! Way to be a spaz!" Like you're one to talk.
07-17-2014, 09:55 AM
[Image: AcerusAltumbtalkyV8angry_zps455c0dde.png]

"Says th' one that's bein' grumpy cause someone entered th' place."

Both are really not one to talk.
07-17-2014, 10:00 AM
Uranio rolled his eyes, but continued to stand where he was, choosing to yell instead of getting close and talking like a normal Troll. "Yeah, but I didn't throw a glass like a wriggler throwing a hissy fit!"
07-17-2014, 10:17 AM
[Image: AcerusAltumbtalkyV8angry_zps455c0dde.png]

"Oh well, don't be a wriggler n throw a pissy fit now."
07-17-2014, 10:19 AM
[Image: rVbgdHi.png]
Uranio growled under his breath and sat back down and once again turning away from the pirate. He then acted like he wasn't there and sipped at his water.
07-17-2014, 01:17 PM
[Image: ILUxPV2.png]

Slowly and carefully, Osmena approaches the café, making sure not to trip over anything or stumble into a wall while doing so. She sits down in an empty chair, looking quite pleased with herself for the small task being accomplished.

[Image: 9tRxu1G.png]
07-17-2014, 01:24 PM (This post was last modified: 07-17-2014 01:32 PM by Yaridovich23.)
[Image: 7eAkjyu.jpg]
A blind girl, eh? Perfect time for a clown! Enigmo entered the Café soon after. He was walking a bit stiffly. That fight with that cyborg fucked him up a bit. But at least he could go out in public like this now. Oh, Xombox was there, but he seemed to be talking to some other Indigo. Hopefully he wouldn't notice Enigmo. A Sea Dweller, some other Indigo and...oh my. That blind Rust Blood he saw once before. Oh, he just had to mess with her...He got some chairs form around the Café and, trying to walk quietly with his metal legs, placed them around her, so if she ran in any direction she'd trip over one. He would then get a class of water from a passing Servebot, walk up in front of her, and splash it in her face.

Uranio was still there, having finished his water. Oh, that poor Rust Blood...He scowled in disgust at the clown's actions. He knew better than to intervene, though...
07-17-2014, 01:35 PM
FUCK THAT'S COLD! Osmena lets out a small scream as she raises her arms in shock as she tries not to fall over in her chair. She had no idea what was going on, but the color of a troll began to show up in her "vision"-- black, red, malignant. This guy was bad news. She debated whether or not to bolt right then and there.

What the FUCK was that for!? >...<

07-17-2014, 01:39 PM (This post was last modified: 07-18-2014 03:55 AM by Yaridovich23.)
[Image: NakWK.gif]
Not quite the reaction he was going for, he was hoping those chairs would be put to good use. Oh well. That was just the start. He almost burst out laughing, but managed to compose himself. "Oh, deaR! ARe you alRight? I'm so soRRy about that. I have these metal legs, you see, and sometimes they act up and I tRip. Oh, I'm so embaRRassed..." He did a pretty decent job of sounding sincere, though little did he know it wouldn't work on her.
07-17-2014, 01:39 PM (This post was last modified: 07-17-2014 01:40 PM by Dudemaster47.)
[Image: V7uYjah.png]

Instead of a purpleblooded cyborg that totally didn't just walk into the cafe, a meek-looking yellowblood ambles in. She looks around, eyeing the angry-looking purpleblood and the clown as people to avoid (and the redblood as just a poor victim that she would have to be suicidal to try to help) before walking over to a far corner of the bar and sitting down alone. She ordered a root beer, relaxing a bit.

It would seem that she had just come into some money.

QUOTES!
[19:23:14] Overlard: my mouth is not a doily

---

[2:42] Toots McButt: Ol wins
My dick in his butt
[2:43] Overlard: I've had worse.
[2:43] Toots McButt: You haven't had a seven foot long dick
[2:43] Overlard: That sounds like it should kill you

---

[1:39:01 PM] Neo: Like a great man once said:
[1:39:09 PM] Nory: my mom got matching dresses for me and her to wear

---

[2:53:44 AM] Dudemaster47: shaniqua stop it ur dragging ur polygamy in2 this chat
[2:53:44 AM] •The Silvster•: and my real life actual wife ™ is my friend asia
[2:53:47 AM] •The Silvster•: GOD
[2:53:50 AM] •The Silvster•: DONT CALL ME BY MY NAME
[2:53:52 AM] •The Silvster•: THATS AWKWARD

---

[4:59:57 AM] Dudemaster47: tbh I’m p. sure my parents can’t wait to kick me out once I’ve finished college and somehow managed to put some money behind me
[5:00:28 AM] The Necromancer: atleast your wasted, DM

---

[9:08:26 PM] Beren: ugh o'v en been tiered i'm sorr for not post ig if were waiting me silcypoo

---

[9:04 PM] Dudemaster47: yes im doing a sandwich at this very moment

---

[2:26:32 AM] Skvira: I play with myself for 5 minutes then kill you
[2:26:48 AM] Dudemaster47: that sounds serial killer-ish

07-17-2014, 01:43 PM
She saw right through this guy's lies. She frowned and crossed her arms over her chest.

Yeah okay, whatever. And for your information, Eye don't "see." T...T

07-17-2014, 01:47 PM
Enigmo sat down across from his victim. "Yes, I can see that. It was simply a figuRe of speech of couRse. My, that is a shame though. It makes my handicap seem like small potatoes in compaRison." He said this as he checked through his Sylladex for items he could use to make tonight more fun.

Uranio eyed the Mustard Blood. Or more, he glared but he was almost always doing that anyway. He sighed as the clown talked to the blind girl.
07-17-2014, 01:52 PM
[Image: 4rENw05.png]

Mureta looked toward the purpleblood that was glaring at her and shrunk in her seat, clearly both nervous and uncomfortable. Why was that highblood staring at her like that? She was just getting a drink...

QUOTES!

---

My dick in his butt

---

---

[2:53:44 AM] Dudemaster47: shaniqua stop it ur dragging ur polygamy in2 this chat

---

[4:59:57 AM] Dudemaster47: tbh I’m p. sure my parents can’t wait to kick me out once I’ve finished college and somehow managed to put some money behind me

---

[9:08:26 PM] Beren: ugh o'v en been tiered i'm sorr for not post ig if were waiting me silcypoo

---

---

07-17-2014, 01:52 PM
Osmena did not like one thing about this guy. His color was that of danger and violence, and the fact that he was acting so calm made her exponentially more uncomfortable.

Eye do not know, becoming bleyend is a pretty fucking huge handicap. What is up with you, then? T...T

07-17-2014, 01:59 PM
Enigmo sighed, sounding like he was recalling something that made him want to cry. "As I said, my legs aRe Robotic. As is my Right hand It was all thanks to a misundeRstanding you see, I-" He quickly whipped out an airhorn and set it off right in Osmena's face.

Uranio flinched a bit at the airhorn and scowled at the clown. He stood up and went over to the Mustard Blood's table, glaring at the clown instead of at her. "Disgusting sight, isn't it? I really hate those clowns..." Looks like Uranio is in a venting mood right now.
07-17-2014, 02:05 PM
[Image: FZgyLKo.png]

Mureta cringed at the sound of the airhorn, and cringed inwardly when she saw the angry highblood walk over to her. Oh great, another highblood...it just makes you...so...mad!

[Image: OGMJYxV.png]

~ATH(i kno+++ow){
} EXECUTE(whaaat a bunch of shiiitheads);
} EXECUTE(its haaard enough trying to get by on thiiis planet without a bunch of psycho+++opaths randomly being assholes to peeeople for no go+++od reason);
THIS.DIE(!!!);

QUOTES!

---

My dick in his butt

---

---

---

---

---

---

07-17-2014, 02:16 PM (This post was last modified: 07-17-2014 02:27 PM by ZeronFX.)
HOLY FUCKING SHIT O...O

Osmena screams again as she flails about at the sound of the unexpected airhorn, tipping her chair backwards and crashing down. piercing the veil her lip with one of her fangs accidentally due to the reflex upon impact with the ground. She scrambles to her feet and prepares to make a break for it.

You are fucking crazy! >...<

She attempted to run in the general direction of the café's exit but stumbled into one of the trap chairs and fell down again. You can almost hear the sitcom laugh tracks being cued.

07-17-2014, 02:24 PM
Enigmo laughed this time. He calmly stood up and walked over to the poor Rust Blood and placed his foot on her, pressing down just enough to keep her in place. "Oh, you flatteR me, peasant. Now, tell me, just what happened to make you this way? And what made you think it was safe to go out like this?"

Uranio scowled once more as Enigmo stepped on the poor girl. "I know, right? I mean...granted, it was dumb of her to go out on her own in her condition, but whut the fuck does he even gain from this, you know?"
07-17-2014, 02:26 PM

Mureta pounded her fist on the table.

~ATH(its an injuuustice thats what){
} EXECUTE(youre a hiiighblo+++od you should go stop him);
} EXECUTE(give him whaaat for);
THIS.DIE(!!!);

QUOTES!

---

My dick in his butt

---

---

---

---

---

---

07-17-2014, 02:31 PM
She tenses up at the foot being placed on her and his calling her "peasant". Apparently, she had been so mad that the didn't even stop to think that the person messing with her could be a highblood. She couldn't continue to be rude, that's how she got into this whole mess in the first place...

A-a seadweller was b-bored. And Eye h-have to learn how to live without eyes someteyeme or another, so Eye thought I would practice going out. G...G

07-17-2014, 02:46 PM
Enigmo laughed again and pressed his foot down. Just enough where it'd start to hurt. "No, you don't have to leaRn. You should just DIE." Though he had a smile on still, not that Osmena could see, his voice was filled with malice.

Uranio practically did a double take. "Whut?! Are you kidding me? I dun't deal with clowns!" He would stare off into space, feeling sad for a few moments before the anger beat it back down. "And there's another one ovur there, so I'd probably have to deal with two of them! I'd die!"
07-17-2014, 02:50 PM (This post was last modified: 07-17-2014 02:50 PM by Dudemaster47.)

Mureta shook her head.

~ATH(heeell kill the po+++or girl if someone doesnt do somethiiing){
} EXECUTE(at leeeast you stand a chaaance i couldnt even fight someone liiike them);
} EXECUTE(id be cuuulled for sure but you can staaand up to other hiiighblo+++ods);
THIS.DIE(!!!);

QUOTES!

---

My dick in his butt

---

---

---

---

---

---

07-17-2014, 02:50 PM (This post was last modified: 07-17-2014 02:51 PM by ZeronFX.)
Well, this was bound to happen eventually. Osmena, now's the time to pull out all the stops and save yourself from the evil clown menace.

No! Please...! >...<

Or you could beg like a little bitch. That works too.

07-17-2014, 03:01 PM
Enigmo sighed and kept putting more pressure on to increase the pain, then easing up, then pressing down again. "Oh, well if you said please, I don't know how I could aRgue." He gave out a laugh. "But Really, give me at least one good Reason why I shouldn't kill you now, and I'll think about letting you live."

Uranio growled and stood up, glaring at Mureta. "Fine. I'll give it one shot. If I die, I'll haunt your ass forever." He walked over to the clown. "Jeez, just step off, would ya? Are you really gunna stoop low enough to pick on a blind-"

[Image: fB0FBHx.png]
Enigmo turned to Uranio as he got close and without moving his foot, punched the smaller Indigo right in the nose, sending him on his ass. He gave him one look, the message was clear: Don't interfere with this. He then turned back to the Troll below him. "You weRe saying...?"

Well. That failed. Uranio stood up, wiping away the blood under his nose and went back to sit with Mureta. "Happy now? Why due you wunt to help out a stranger anyway?" He got a napkin from the napkin holder and held it under his nose.
07-17-2014, 03:04 PM (This post was last modified: 07-17-2014 03:05 PM by ZeronFX.)
Whoever came to her rescue had failed, but it bought her enough time to position herself for something in case this guy was true to his word about killing her. But for now, stay calm. As calm as you can when there's a large clown on your back. With a shaky breath, she says:

Eye h-have a matesprit...! >...<

07-17-2014, 03:08 PM (This post was last modified: 07-17-2014 03:11 PM by Dudemaster47.)

Mureta folded her arms and shook her head at the rather...pathetic display.

~ATH(no+++ot really){
} EXECUTE(and i juuust think its despiiicable how someone could tormeeent someone whos tryiiing to overcome theeeir weaknesses just for haaaving more hurdles than theeem);
} EXECUTE(and why would you waaalk over to some raaandom lowblo+++od to vent if you didnt feeel some kind of highblo+++od guilt for letting that jeeerk have his way wiiith her);
THIS.DIE(???);

Mureta thought for a moment before retrieving a captcha vault from her sylladex and made quick work in hacking it open, revealing...a tin can. She held it in her hand, looking at it contemplatively.

QUOTES!

---

My dick in his butt

---

---

---

---

---

---

07-17-2014, 03:18 PM (This post was last modified: 07-18-2014 03:57 AM by Yaridovich23.)
He let out a soft gasp, acting taken back. "Oh, I had no idea! Please, let me let you up and dust off youR clothes! I had no idea QuadRants weRe involved!" He got a bouncy ball from his Sylladex and beamed it at her head. "Not Really! I should kill youR MatespRit too, foR letting you live! TRy again, peasant!"

Uranio sighed. Even though his expression wouldn't change, he'd now just start to seem sad instead of angry. He was clearly faking anger now, at least to Mureta. "I dunno, I just wunted to vent about it. Like I said, I dun't get into the middle of clown affairs. Whut happened there would be the most you'll see me due against one of them."
07-17-2014, 03:21 PM
She grimaced a bit as the bouncy ball hit her in the head.

Wheye do you even think Eye deserve to deye? Do you think Eye'm defenseless or something? >...<

07-17-2014, 03:22 PM (This post was last modified: 07-17-2014 03:23 PM by Dudemaster47.)
[Image: 4rENw05.png]

Mureta frowned, her own voice taking on a sadder tone.

~ATH(thaaats a little pathetic){
} EXECUTE(buuut i understaaand);
} EXECUTE(so+++o im sorry in advance for thiiis);
THIS.DIE(...);

With that, Mureta tossed the tin can she had at the back of Enigmo's head...and then immediately pointed at Uranio as the can still sailed through the air while looking as worried and uncomfortable as possible.

QUOTES!

---

My dick in his butt

---

---

---

---

---

---

07-17-2014, 03:29 PM
Clank! Enigmo flinched and then turned around, looking at Uranio and Mureta. He glared at Uranio and picked up a nearby chair without moving from the blind girl below him and threw it at Uranio. Without bothering to check if it hit, he turned back to his prey. "Well, consideRing you're blind, got thwaRted by a chaiR, a Rust Blood, and have yet to make any violent attempt to move me...I'll go with yes." He decided he'd deal with that Indigo later. Handicapped low bloods had to come first.

Uranio jumped out of his seat, barely dodging the chair. He'd turn to Mureta, now pissed again. He'd walk over to her and attempt to grab the front of her shirt. "Just whut the fuck wus that?! Did you just go out of your way to make him angrier at me?! Whut were you thinking!?"
07-17-2014, 03:32 PM (This post was last modified: 07-17-2014 03:32 PM by ZeronFX.)
She sighed, more exasperated than afraid.

Bleyendness does not carry over to genes if you weren't born with it. But, feyene, what would Eye have to do in order to have your mercy? u...u

07-17-2014, 03:37 PM (This post was last modified: 07-17-2014 03:37 PM by Dudemaster47.)
[Image: QDasDtw.png]

Mureta stood up as Uranio grabbed her by the shirt, staring him down with her own stone-cold anger.

~ATH(i tho+++ought itd make a decent distraaaction you co+++oward){
} EXECUTE(but heeey you might as weeell try to face your problem heeead on now since now you aaactually have to worry about him);
} EXECUTE(unleeess youre just a weeeakling whos afraaaid that he miiight get a little hurt by some biiig dumb clown);
THIS.DIE(!!!);

QUOTES!

---

My dick in his butt

---

---

---

---

---

---

07-17-2014, 03:43 PM
Enigmo sighed once more. "I know blindless doesn't caRRy oveR, but you'Re useless to ouR planet. But...let's make a deal. I have...otheR things to deal with." He glanced over at Uranio, who didn't even notice. "How about I Rough you up now, then we can continue this sometime lateR? Seems faiR to me."

Uranio growled loudly. "Or maybe I didn't wunt to get involved because this WUSN'T MY PROBLUM! Sure, he's an ass, but I dun't evun know that Rust Blood, I dun't particularly CARE whut happens to her. I even tried to due sumething despite not wunting now, but now you just made things wurse!" With his arm, Uranio would reel back his fist and send a punch right at Mureta's face.
07-17-2014, 03:49 PM
[Image: QDasDtw.png]

Mureta...took the punch, although despite her reeling back it didn't change her demeanor (her nose was bleeding though). She growled back, before dropping another captcha vault and taking hold of it, as if it was a shield.

~ATH(weeell now he is your pro+++oblem so you caaan either do a nice thiiing and distraaact him by lettiiing him kick your ass no+++ow){
} EXECUTE(or you caaan just be a jerk and let him kiiick your ass later);
} EXECUTE(juuudging by how well you punch those seeem like your only optiiions);
THIS.DIE(!!!);

QUOTES!

---

My dick in his butt

---

---

---

---

---

---

07-17-2014, 03:53 PM
She squirms a bit. That outcome didn't sound particularly favorable.

Sure, feyene, whatever. Let's get this punishment for meye existence out of the way Eye guess. T...T

07-17-2014, 04:01 PM
Enigmo smiled and took his foot off. "Good!" He would quickly stamp on Osmena's left hand, pressing down until there was a SNAP and the hand was broken. He would then help her up...just to punch her dead on the nose, then grab her by the front of her shirt and shove her harshly at a nearby table. "Aha, that was fun!"

Uranio growled again. "I swear, you're gunna regret this!" He'd lift Mureta off her feet and shove her back. He looked and saw Enigmo was done with the Rust Blood, and would bolt out of the Café.

Enigmo saw Uranio leave. Oh, he wasn't about to escape that easily. "Well, I'll SEE you lateR, peasant!" He said to Osmena, he would then turn to Mureta. "And don't think I've foRgotten about you! I'll get you back in due time!" He would then leave the Café after Uranio, ready to give him a beating.
07-17-2014, 04:04 PM (This post was last modified: 07-17-2014 04:07 PM by Dudemaster47.)
[Image: QtGotca.png]

Mureta was confused, now that she was actually not crowded by an angry purpleblood.

~ATH(whaaats he talking abo+++out){
} EXECUTE(get me baaack);
THIS.DIE(???);

Either way, she walked over to the redblood and offered a hand to her (albeit cringing with a mixture of sadness, fear, and rage in the process).

QUOTES!

---

My dick in his butt

---

---

---

---

---

---

07-17-2014, 04:08 PM
She slumps down into a sitting position, spitting out the blood of her bleeding lip and coughing a bit. The broken hand would seriously complicate her already troubled life, but it wasn't something she hadn't dealt with before. Just... not when she was blind.

Oh? What's this? A new color appeared in her vision. It was painting itself remarkably quickly, so Osmena figured it was a lowblood. Failing to see the hand offered to her, she just laughed and smiled weakly, looking vaguely in Mureta's direction.

Clowns, hmm? >...<

07-17-2014, 04:12 PM
[Image: fCC9cq7.png]

Mureta took a few seconds to realize the whole "can't see the hand thing", retracting it quickly before extending it so that she was touching the other girl's unbroken hand.

~ATH(yeeeah){
} EXECUTE(sorry i diiidnt do more im not reeeally a very go+++od fighter);
} EXECUTE(buuut us lowblo+++ods gotta stiiick together agaiiinst people liiike that right);
THIS.DIE(???);

QUOTES!

---

My dick in his butt

---

---

---

---

---

---

07-17-2014, 04:29 PM
She receives the signal and grabs her hand.

Yeah. Eye have become used to the average troll thinking that Eye'm a free kill walking only to retreat with vicious wounds, but Eye have never encountered one that set traps, however primitive they were. u...u

She wipes the blood streaming from her mouth with her forearm of the broken hand arm, still wincing in pain from it.

07-17-2014, 04:35 PM (This post was last modified: 07-17-2014 04:40 PM by Dudemaster47.)
[Image: 6gmSFDS.png]

Mureta just frowned, especially at seeing the broken hand.

~ATH(if anythiiing he oughta be cuuulled for hiiiding behiiind his blo+++od and facepaaaint){
} EXECUTE(if the who+++ole point of culling is to weeed out the weak then you should get a freee pass because youre deeealing with an extra huuurdle in life);
} EXECUTE(i kno+++ow how that feeels);
} EXECUTE(not in the saaame way but ive got my own haaandicap);
THIS.DIE(^u+++u^);

QUOTES!

---

My dick in his butt

---

---

---

---

---

---

07-17-2014, 04:44 PM
She tilts her head. A little at what she said, and a little at the color being drawn into focus. There was something very familiar about it, she just couldn't quite put her finger on it....

You too, hmm? Oh... sorry if that sounded a little sarcastic, but that... clown, was it? He claimed he had a disability, too. T...T

07-17-2014, 04:49 PM
[Image: aLMaCXD.png]

Mureta shrugged.

~ATH(yeeeah ive found that im juuust no go+++od at talking to certaaain people){
} EXECUTE(amo+++ong other thiiings);
} EXECUTE(and uuum i think he had metal leeegs or something);
THIS.DIE(^T+++T^);

QUOTES!

---

My dick in his butt

---

---

---

---

---

---

07-17-2014, 04:51 PM
Osmena frowned. There was something off about this girl.

Hmm... okay. Eye would hardly call that a disability. That just makes him more deadly, in the end. -...-

07-17-2014, 05:03 PM (This post was last modified: 07-17-2014 05:05 PM by Dudemaster47.)
[Image: QEUPtUT.png]

Mureta closed her eyes to thing...then nodded her head in agreement.

~ATH(i know riiight){
} EXECUTE(i doubt hes ever reeeally known real suffering);
THIS.DIE(^-+++-^);

QUOTES!

---

My dick in his butt

---

---

---

---

---

---

07-17-2014, 05:10 PM
Well, whatever was going on here, it would take someone much more skilled than her to figure it out now.

Hmm... Well, Eye'd love to stay and chat, you seem leyeke a neyece girl, but at the moment, Eye'm freezing, wet, and in pain. Eye think Eye had better call it a day. Do you have a trolltag? Meyene's visionaryPerception. o...o

07-17-2014, 05:13 PM
[Image: 6gmSFDS.png]

~ATH(its mortalKoder){
} EXECUTE(and im muuureta by the way);
} EXECUTE(i could leeend you a spare jacket if you neeed one);
THIS.DIE(^o+++o^);

QUOTES!

---

My dick in his butt

---

---

---

---

---

---

07-17-2014, 05:19 PM
She smiles at Mureta, again wiping the blood streaming from her lip.

Eye'm Osmena. ^...^
That sounds lovely, but, if you wouldn't meyend... could you gueyede me to a medical facility? Meye hand hurts a lot and Eye cannot move it. >...<
Let's hope they're quick, or else Pecuar's going to be worried... u...u

07-17-2014, 05:27 PM
[Image: fCC9cq7.png]

Mureta uncaptcha'd one of her spare jackets and draped it over Osmena's shoulders while she tried to guide the girl up onto her own.

~ATH(heeere just put your arm around my shoulders){
} EXECUTE(ill get you to the neeearest one i think i saaaw it on my way here);
} EXECUTE(by the waaay have you trieeed getting one of tho+++ose stripey canes i heeear theyre helpful);
THIS.DIE(^u+++u^);

With that, she attempted to help the blind girl find her way to the nearest hospital.

QUOTES!

---

My dick in his butt

---

---

---

---

---

---

07-19-2014, 06:55 AM
[Image: XomboxGrin_zps9cdd8410.png]
Xombox tipped the bottle forward, pouring the vodka into the indigo's wineglass until it was nearly full. A whole glass like that full of the liquor would surely get the uppity fucker tipsy if nothing else. Xombox poured a glass for himself before setting back, taking a gulp of the clear alcohol before pulling on his Faygo bottle.

It'd be interesting to see the troll react to the harsh taste of vodka.

It’s too bad that stupidity isn't painful. Ignorance is one thing, but our society thrives increasingly on stupidity. It depends on people going along with whatever they are told. The media promotes a cultivated stupidity as a posture that is not only acceptable but laudable. -Anton Szandor LaVey

[Image: 4GOEnp0.gif]