Trollslum Cafe: If At First You Don't Succeed..
07-19-2014, 07:50 AM
RE: Trollslum Cafe: If At First You Don't Succeed..
[Image: VenlafDexinev1Sad_zps58a2e9e8.png]

Venlaf takes a sip of the vodka.

"ThIs Is pretty sharp."

Is all he comments before taking another sip. Then taking a bite of his steak.

What does it take to break that cool head Venlaf?
07-19-2014, 08:13 AM
[Image: XomboxGrin_zps9cdd8410.png]
"Yeah, but-it's-a-lot-better-than-that-weak-shit-you've-been-sipping-on. Not-for-the-faint-of-heart. Or-mind. Or-body. Now-that-I-think-about-it, I-shouldn't-have-given-that-to-you. You-couldn't-handle-it." Xombox tells him maliciously before doing another vodka/Faygo combo drink.

Once he's drunk, he'll be easier to fuck with.

It’s too bad that stupidity isn't painful. Ignorance is one thing, but our society thrives increasingly on stupidity. It depends on people going along with whatever they are told. The media promotes a cultivated stupidity as a posture that is not only acceptable but laudable. -Anton Szandor LaVey

[Image: 4GOEnp0.gif]
07-19-2014, 08:22 AM
[Image: VenlafDexinev1Sad_zps58a2e9e8.png]

"I caN assure you that I aM reaDy IN both MIND aND boDy for aNy alcoholIc DrINk."

Venlaf said as he took another sip and ate some more steak.
07-20-2014, 10:24 AM
[Image: rVbgdHi.png]
In comes Uranio again. He limped lightly into the Café. Still sore and partially recovering from Enigmo beating him up. He mostly kicked his ribs, so aside from a few bruises and cuts, he seemed fine. He sat down at the nearest table with a sigh. Why did he keep coming back here? Nothing good came of it.
07-20-2014, 10:26 AM
[Image: egIIBh1.png]
Scermi walked -- or rather strutted -- into the cafe. As usual her head was held high and her face was suitably smug. Smiling, she ordered herself a mixed drink before looking around the room. A sore-looking purpleblood caught her eye, so she took to staring at him while she awaited her drink.
07-20-2014, 10:34 AM
[Image: rVbgdHi.png]
Oh. For the love of FUCK. Just his luck. The trip after he gets beaten up by a clown, a Sea Dweller comes in. And she looked like a total tool. Well, more then other Sea Dwellers. He shot her a particularly nasty glare with a scowl.
07-20-2014, 10:39 AM
[Image: LJQu0sI.png]
Oh! What was that expression? Was that distaste? Maybe a bit of bitterness? Either way in the end it was absolutely disrespectful, and once she had her drink in hand Scermi was quick to walk to the table Uranio occupied.

What was that ~ook ~anddwe~~er? You weren't possib~y g~aring at me were you?

Scermi asked the question in mock surprise, figuring she'd give the landdweller a chance considering his blood wasn't quite low enough to warrant instant repercussion.
07-20-2014, 10:44 AM (This post was last modified: 07-20-2014 10:47 AM by Yaridovich23.)
[Image: yd8KmXL.gif]
Great. Now she came to talk to you. News flash, Uranio, if you scowl and glare at other Trolls, especially Sea Dwellers, they'll probably react. "I dunno know. Did it happen to look like this at all?" He then shot her another glare. You know, you shouldn't be doing that in your condition, Uranio.
07-20-2014, 10:57 AM
Wow! And this one was so sassy! Disrespect in two ways, all in the space of only a few moments. What a special little urchin this one was!

Yes! Exact~y ~ike that! Now, that cou~dn't POSSIB~Y be a g~are cou~d it? It's just your ug~y mug doing its best to shoot me some form of a respectfu~ smi~e right? An attempt at being p~easant that your ~owb~ooded genes have troub~e comp~eting! I'm right aren't I?
07-20-2014, 10:59 AM
Uranio scoffed, leaning back in his chair and placing his bare feet on the table. "Really? Ugly face insults? That's what you cume out swinging with? And why the fuck would I wunt to be respectful or pleasant to sumeone like you anyway?" Well, at least she wasn't driving to drive a needle in him or throwing glasses, so she was at least better than the last two Sea Dwellers he talked to.
07-20-2014, 11:04 AM (This post was last modified: 07-20-2014 11:05 AM by Hi-toppin.)
And bare feet! For a member of a royal caste this boy sure did come off with a definite peasant air.

You don't seem to understand the situation that you're in ~owb~ood. You're speaking to someone of a higher caste than you. A member of a higher aristocracy and someone who has more power than you! You shou~d show me respect because if you don't you're putting yourse~f in rea~ danger. Danger I'm sure you don't want considering you came ~imping in here like a wounded barkbeast.
07-20-2014, 11:10 AM
Bah. Uranio wasn't scared. Okay, maybe a bit nervous, but he wasn't going to let her know that. "Yes, I'm uware of your ugly face-fins. I just dun't care. I've talked down to Sea Dwellers higher than you and got uway just fine. I'm not afraid of you. And are you really gunna get violent over glares and mean wurds? That's puthetic." He leaned forward and sat in his chair normally again.
07-20-2014, 11:10 AM (This post was last modified: 07-20-2014 11:11 AM by Dudemaster47.)
[Image: Z16P0Fv.png]

The door opens, and Karzti slowly shuffles into the Cafe. Clearly still in some manner of pain, she hobbles over to the bar and slowly takes a seat.

QUOTES!
[19:23:14] Overlard: my mouth is not a doily

---

[2:42] Toots McButt: Ol wins
My dick in his butt
[2:43] Overlard: I've had worse.
[2:43] Toots McButt: You haven't had a seven foot long dick
[2:43] Overlard: That sounds like it should kill you

---

[1:39:01 PM] Neo: Like a great man once said:
[1:39:09 PM] Nory: my mom got matching dresses for me and her to wear

---

[2:53:44 AM] Dudemaster47: shaniqua stop it ur dragging ur polygamy in2 this chat
[2:53:44 AM] •The Silvster•: and my real life actual wife ™ is my friend asia
[2:53:47 AM] •The Silvster•: GOD
[2:53:50 AM] •The Silvster•: DONT CALL ME BY MY NAME
[2:53:52 AM] •The Silvster•: THATS AWKWARD

---

[4:59:57 AM] Dudemaster47: tbh I’m p. sure my parents can’t wait to kick me out once I’ve finished college and somehow managed to put some money behind me
[5:00:28 AM] The Necromancer: atleast your wasted, DM

---

[9:08:26 PM] Beren: ugh o'v en been tiered i'm sorr for not post ig if were waiting me silcypoo

---

[9:04 PM] Dudemaster47: yes im doing a sandwich at this very moment

---

[2:26:32 AM] Skvira: I play with myself for 5 minutes then kill you
[2:26:48 AM] Dudemaster47: that sounds serial killer-ish

07-20-2014, 11:22 AM
[Image: qehEPjl.png]
This wasn't funny any more. This lowblood was starting to piss Scermi off. Her smile vanished as she reached out and took a firm hold on the other troll's shirt collar, pulling him closer to her before baring her teeth slightly. Making sure the tips of her razor sharp teeth showed clearly she responded to the other troll's lack of respect for the hemospectrum.

I'~~ te~~ you what'~~ be pathetic. Your body, broken and b~eeding after I'm done with you. I'm sick of your ~ack of respect for me and the caste I represent. You're beginning to ~ook a ~ot ~ike a disgusting hemorebe~, and if you think I'~~ ~et such ru~ebreaking go unpunished you're sore~y mistaken. Apo~ogize peasant.
07-20-2014, 11:26 AM
Uranio scowled right back, showing off his teeth. "Well this certainly wun't make me respect you! I dun't care whut you wunt or think. I'm not gunna apologize for sumething I'm not sorry for, and I'm not gonna kiss your ass because you reek of the ocean." He was thinking about getting a knife out...
07-20-2014, 11:33 AM (This post was last modified: 07-20-2014 11:34 AM by Hi-toppin.)
[Image: Ghv6jux.png]
Well this was certainly going south. She bared her teeth more prominently before pulling the other troll even closer.

You either apo~ogize now, or beg for ~ife when you're crushed into the a~~ey pavement. Your choices are ~imited ~owb~ood, and in your current state I don't think the choice shou~d be too hard! You kiss my ass or you kiss grave~!

- - - - - - - - - -

[Image: atHz7jB.png]
Tanilh walked into the cafe, careful to avoid the highbloods arguing near the door. Honestly, she could swear they were more aggressive with each other than they were with lowbloods. Thankfully, there was one highblood she was happy to see. Karzti, rough around the edges but very much alive! She approached the other troll with a smile, waving as she walked in.
07-20-2014, 11:37 AM
Uranio let out a growl, getting out a knife from his Sylladex and holding it threateningly. "Well, right now it seems I'm at an advantage. You have your hands full and I have a knife. Your choices are limited, fish breath, and in your current state I dun't think the choice should be too hard! Let me go or I'll stab the shit out of you!" Ironic echoes are always fun.
07-20-2014, 11:42 AM
[Image: rp3AVQw.png]

Oh...! Karzti looked up to see Tanilh. She made a motion to wave...and grimaced. Seems like that knife wound still stung a bit when she moved.

QUOTES!

---

My dick in his butt

---

---

[2:53:44 AM] Dudemaster47: shaniqua stop it ur dragging ur polygamy in2 this chat

---

[4:59:57 AM] Dudemaster47: tbh I’m p. sure my parents can’t wait to kick me out once I’ve finished college and somehow managed to put some money behind me

---

[9:08:26 PM] Beren: ugh o'v en been tiered i'm sorr for not post ig if were waiting me silcypoo

---

---

07-20-2014, 11:52 AM
This was an easily remedied situation. Scermi shoved the other troll back in the direction of his chair before quickly withdrawing her morning star from her strife specibus.

Now we're both armed! And in a moment you'~~ be brained!

- - - - - - - - -

[Image: kzwoyGK.png]
Tanilh winced with Karzti when the wave aggravated her wound. That seemed like it sucked.

H( )w are y( )ur w( )undshh c( )ming al( )ng?

While she would have loved to get straight to talking about how great it was to see her and start discussing how best to deal with her plants, Tanilh couldn't help but express a bit of concern for her injuries.
07-20-2014, 11:55 AM
Woops! Uranio fell back in the chair, almost tipping over and falling, but corrected himself just in time. He then quickly got up. "Not as dumb as you look, I guess. Though fighting inside is a pain. We should take this outside." He had no intentions of taking this outside. Or anywhere for that matter.
07-20-2014, 12:00 PM
[Image: 1EF6umo.png]

Karzti grimaced.

u6h 7heyre...fine. jus7 a knife wound an a few 8roken ri8s...no7hin i haven7 fel7 8efore.

She patted the stool next to her.

QUOTES!

---

My dick in his butt

---

---

---

---

---

---

07-20-2014, 12:08 PM (This post was last modified: 07-20-2014 12:09 PM by Hi-toppin.)
Or I cou~d end your miserab~e existence right here!

Scermi swung her morning star in a wide downward arc at Uranio. She wanted him bleeding and pleading for life, and she didn't want to wait!

- - - - - - - - - -

Tanilh nodded, still looking a bit worried but not as nervous. In just a second she slid onto the bar stool, ordering herself a Tab before turning to face Karzti.

And n( )thing c( )mpared t( ) that cl( )wn, right? Y( )u were really amazing in that fight. S( )rry I c( )uldn't be much help, that plant ( )f y( )urs really t( )( )k the air
( )ut ( )f me.
07-20-2014, 12:12 PM
Shit. Uranio jumped back to avoid the attack. "Yeah, I'm not gunna die here, you fucking fish face!" He put the knife away and ran as fast as he could, while injured, out of the Café.
07-20-2014, 12:26 PM

Karzti smiles a bit.

heh. 7hanks...i 6o7 9len7y a ex9erience fi6h7in an shi7...7ha7 knife wound feels real fuckin familiar 7ho. and heh...6uess if mi6h7ve 8een a li77le much 7o ask ya 7o mess w some7hin so com9lex.

QUOTES!

---

My dick in his butt

---

---

---

---

---

---

07-20-2014, 12:31 PM
RUN! IT'~~ ON~Y MAKE THE CU~~ING MORE FUN!

And out she ran to chase Uranio.

- - - - - - - - - - -

Yeah, y( )ur hydragneashh put up a real fight! Shhince they have their ( )wn kind ( )f mind it'shh like I have to drag my mind thr( )ugh theirshh. Way m( )re w( )rk than my mushhhr( )( )mshh.
07-20-2014, 12:44 PM
[Image: 1nMUnMt.png]

Karzti suddenly gets a wicked smile, and chuckles a bit.

yeah may8e 7hay mi6h7 8e 7ou6h...8u7 may8e we could do some7hin sim9ler! like make a 7oma7o 9lan7 chuck 7oma7oes a7 9eo9le!

QUOTES!

---

My dick in his butt

---

---

---

---

---

---

07-20-2014, 12:53 PM
[Image: HYNr62v.png]
That shh( )undshh d( )able, heck, I think I c( )uld even b( )( )shht the shhize of the t( )mat( )e with( )ut t( )( ) much tr( )uble!
07-20-2014, 12:56 PM
[Image: vHueaGn.png]

we could chuck 7oma7os 7he size a 9um9kins a7 random assholes!

QUOTES!

---

My dick in his butt

---

---

---

---

---

---

07-20-2014, 01:00 PM
[Image: HYNr62v.png]
( )( )( )! Maybe with shh( )me shhplice work with my mushhhr( )( )mshh we can make the fruitshh t( )xic! Then if they get c( )cky and take a bite they fall ( )ver anyway!
07-20-2014, 01:04 PM
[Image: vHueaGn.png]

an 7hen we could...

Karzti paused for a second, the wicked smile falling into a somewhat confused look.

...wai7...how would 7ha7 work?

QUOTES!

---

My dick in his butt

---

---

---

---

---

---

07-20-2014, 01:09 PM
I'm n( )t a hundred percent shhure! But, I f( )und shh( )me ( )ld b( )( )kshh about breeding plantshh, and apparently there'shh a way to mix breedshh! I'd have t( ) w( )rk ( )n it f( )r awhile but I might be able t( ) take shh( )me ( )f my t( )xic mushhhr( )( )mshh and ushhe them t( ) make the fruitshh ( )n the plant t( )xic ashhwell!
07-20-2014, 01:14 PM
[Image: XtEUnig.png]

uh...mushrooms ain7 9lan7s 7ho?

QUOTES!

---

My dick in his butt

---

---

---

---

---

---

07-20-2014, 01:18 PM (This post was last modified: 07-20-2014 01:24 PM by Hi-toppin.)
Well, how embarrassing.

W-well, I shhaid I washhn't shhure.
07-20-2014, 01:27 PM (This post was last modified: 07-20-2014 01:53 PM by Dudemaster47.)
[Image: zOT3Xap.png]

...uh...yeah...

She was feeling a bit bad about how she had embarrassed her friend...

...bu7 i 7hink 7oma7oes are rela7ed 7o some o7her 7oxic 9lan7s so i7 shouldn7 8e 7oo hard 7o come u9 wi7 some7hin! ...or wai7...was 7ha7 9o7a7oes...?

QUOTES!

---

My dick in his butt

---

---

---

---

---

---

07-20-2014, 01:59 PM
Still a bit embarrassed, Tanilh just listened for a moment. Honestly, she needed to really buckle down and do some studying!

Yeah! I'm shhure we can figure shh( )mething ( )ut. Eshhpecially with y( )u helping with reshhearch! Y( )u definitely kn( )w m( )re than me fr( )m the shhtart.

There we go, laugh off the mistake.
07-20-2014, 02:09 PM

Karzti just smiled, rubbing her head and chuckling nervously.

ehehe...yeah i 6uess i know a few 7hin6s a8ou7 9lan7s an s7uff...i 8een 6ardenin since i was a wri66ler. i mean...i dunno a lo77a like...8ook s7uff 8u7...im 9re77y versed in wha7 s7uffll kill ya if ya ea7 i7.

QUOTES!

---

My dick in his butt

---

---

---

---

---

---

07-20-2014, 02:21 PM
Plantshh are kind ( )f jushht a shhide thing f( )r me. Moshhtly due t( ) the wh( )le Bi( )mancy thing. I l( )( )k f( )rward t( ) learning m( )re with y( )u th( )ugh! I think we c( )uld d( ) shh( )me real fun shhtuff if we learn a bit m( )re.
07-20-2014, 02:26 PM
"So-why-don't-ya-quit-sippin-on-it-like-a-nook-and-down-it-like-a-champ?" Xombox asked him playfully, downing the rest of the vodka in his glass to prove his point. Lead by example, you know?

It’s too bad that stupidity isn't painful. Ignorance is one thing, but our society thrives increasingly on stupidity. It depends on people going along with whatever they are told. The media promotes a cultivated stupidity as a posture that is not only acceptable but laudable. -Anton Szandor LaVey

07-20-2014, 02:31 PM
[Image: VenlafDexinev1Happy_zpsbd1b231f.png]

Venlaf, you're a well educated troll. Don't fall for it.

"WheN IN roMe." He said as he shrugged and drank the rest from his glass. Which had to have been at least 3 shots of vodka.
07-20-2014, 02:31 PM

Karzti nodded.

hey i know a 6uy wi7h a 8uncha 8ooks on s7uff so i could 6e7 a cou9le a 9lan7 8ooks from him or some7hin. so 7heyre jus7 a side 7hin? wha7s yer main 7hin 7hen?

QUOTES!

---

My dick in his butt

---

---

---

---

---

---

07-20-2014, 02:51 PM
Xombox held the bottle over to fill his glass up again.

"You're-a-good-sport, you-know-that? I-thought-you'd-be-too-cluckbeastshit-to-even-do-that. Provin-me-wrong. Gotta-hand-it-to-ya-dude." he told the indigo, before realizing he didn't even tell the troll his name.

"Name's-Xombox-Zyltra." the clown told the uppity one, reaching his hand across the table for a shake as well.

07-20-2014, 02:51 PM (This post was last modified: 07-20-2014 02:51 PM by Hi-toppin.)
I dig! A l( )t actually. I d( )n't kn( )w, I jushht really enj( )y it. I kn( )w all ab( )ut shhh( )velshh and different typeshh ( )f dirt. H( )w t( ) dig tunnelshh that w( )n't cave.
( )ften. It'shh nice.
07-20-2014, 02:55 PM
[Image: zOT3Xap.png]

...ya ever found 7reasure or any7hin?

QUOTES!

---

My dick in his butt

---

---

---

---

---

---

07-20-2014, 03:26 PM

Venlaf got a refill and took a sip from it. Habits die hard.

"VENLAF DEXINE." He said as he extended a leather glove covered had to shake in response. "Are you a regular here zyltra?"
07-20-2014, 03:35 PM
Jushht shhhitty jewelshh. They're all kind ( )f fragile, shh( ) I d( )n't think they can be ushhed in jewelry ( )r anything. Shh( ) n( ). I jushht find lame gemshh that break.
07-20-2014, 03:40 PM
Xombox refilled his own glass before setting the bottle down.

"Absolutely. Seems-I-waste-quite-a-bit-of-my-nights-here. Days-are-filled-with-work-at-my-hive, you-know? Getting-one-step-closer-to-figuring-some-things-out-all-the-time. Shit's-exciting. What-about-you? You-come-around-a-bit? Ain't-seen-you-here-before." he asked the troll before taking a good gulp from his glass and chasing it with Faygo.

07-20-2014, 03:43 PM
[Image: WpI2KUY.png]

ooh...wha7 kinda jewels? ...and howre ya 8reakin em? ...i 7o7es 6o77a see some a 7hose...

QUOTES!

---

My dick in his butt

---

---

---

---

---

---

07-20-2014, 03:46 PM
I d( )n't kn( )w, they're jushht shhiny. M( )shht ( )f the ( )neshh I find fall apart if they shh( ) much ashh bump my shhh( )vel. I have a wh( )le three r( )( )mshh full ( )f them.
07-20-2014, 03:49 PM

Venlaf ate some more steak.

"I aM Not a regular No. I Do grace thIs establIshMeNt every Now aND theN though."

He took another sip of the vodka. Seeing as he was starting to talk a little more it seems it was loosening him up a little bit. Though not much.
07-20-2014, 03:52 PM
[Image: WpI2KUY.png]

Karzti's eyes widened.

......are 7hey like...real s9arkly an shi7? cuz now yer makin me really wanna see i7.

QUOTES!

---

My dick in his butt

---

---

---

---

---

---