Trollslum Cafe: If At First You Don't Succeed..
07-27-2014, 07:16 PM
RE: Trollslum Cafe: If At First You Don't Succeed..
[Image: m0LcKO6.png]

Atmani shrugged.

[30: sylladexes malfuncTi0n s0meTimes 0]
[31: iT HaPPens 000]
[32: cHill 0uT already 00]

QUOTES!
[19:23:14] Overlard: my mouth is not a doily

---

[2:42] Toots McButt: Ol wins
My dick in his butt
[2:43] Overlard: I've had worse.
[2:43] Toots McButt: You haven't had a seven foot long dick
[2:43] Overlard: That sounds like it should kill you

---

[1:39:01 PM] Neo: Like a great man once said:
[1:39:09 PM] Nory: my mom got matching dresses for me and her to wear

---

[2:53:44 AM] Dudemaster47: shaniqua stop it ur dragging ur polygamy in2 this chat
[2:53:44 AM] •The Silvster•: and my real life actual wife ™ is my friend asia
[2:53:47 AM] •The Silvster•: GOD
[2:53:50 AM] •The Silvster•: DONT CALL ME BY MY NAME
[2:53:52 AM] •The Silvster•: THATS AWKWARD

---

[4:59:57 AM] Dudemaster47: tbh I’m p. sure my parents can’t wait to kick me out once I’ve finished college and somehow managed to put some money behind me
[5:00:28 AM] The Necromancer: atleast your wasted, DM

---

[9:08:26 PM] Beren: ugh o'v en been tiered i'm sorr for not post ig if were waiting me silcypoo

---

[9:04 PM] Dudemaster47: yes im doing a sandwich at this very moment

---

[2:26:32 AM] Skvira: I play with myself for 5 minutes then kill you
[2:26:48 AM] Dudemaster47: that sounds serial killer-ish

07-27-2014, 07:18 PM
[Image: HCFDk5v.png]
That's it. Uranio would fucking notice if he dropped a big chunk of meat, he'd smell it or her it hit the floor or something. She was just messing with him. Again. Uranio would suddenly lean across the table and aim a quick, nasty punch right at Atmani's nose.
07-27-2014, 07:24 PM
[Image: RxDgrdj.png]

Atmani ducked under the punch and scuttled away from Uranio before getting up, taking out her camera and bringing it up to her face. She snapped several pictures, unleashing a number of ludicrously bright flashes at Uranio as she began to backpedal toward the door, leaving a trail of photos in her wake.

QUOTES!

---

My dick in his butt

---

---

[2:53:44 AM] Dudemaster47: shaniqua stop it ur dragging ur polygamy in2 this chat

---

[4:59:57 AM] Dudemaster47: tbh I’m p. sure my parents can’t wait to kick me out once I’ve finished college and somehow managed to put some money behind me

---

[9:08:26 PM] Beren: ugh o'v en been tiered i'm sorr for not post ig if were waiting me silcypoo

---

---

07-27-2014, 07:26 PM
Gah! Shit! By the time Uranio could see clearly again, that bitch was long gone. Uranio growled under his breath and left the Café as well to go home, leaving the photos.
07-28-2014, 07:25 AM
(07-26-2014 02:37 PM)Overlard Wrote:  [Image: Passive.png]

"A $cuttle buggy," he replied, digging out another drink from his own modus and taking a careful swig from it. It doesn't have any label on it, but it has a pleasant dull yellow color to it. "Ane big enaugh ta $eat a few peaple camfartably at lea$t. $ure wauld mean I cauld bring baaze aut farther, and nat have ta walk a$ much."

He sighs, saddened at the thought of having to put forth effort into moving his legs in a forward motion ever again.

"I'm nat lazy, I mean, but yau have ta under$tand my leg$ get tired. It'$ ganna take a lat mare part$ than a matarcycle thaugh."

[Image: tumblr_inline_n7eidpBPv41sfksjn.png]

Kaptey shrugged. "Veh, sounds like it. I've never even considered trving to build something like thet. Hell, I found Rocket helf-built, to be honest with vou. I meen, helf her perts were felling off, end it took e lot of triel end error to leern how to ectuellv fix her up, but I did it eventuellv. E scuttle buggv sounds e bit out of mv leegue, though."

She looks curiously at his drink while she continues to drink her own, having less of a reaction to the burn with every swig. "Whet do vou heve there, huh?"

Hah. Never expected to see me here again did you?

[Roleplaying Tumblr]
[Image: Kattgroup.gif]
floaties by overlard!
07-28-2014, 07:35 AM
[Image: Half-sassy.png]

"The be$t drink I've managed ta came up with. It'$ nat perfect, yet. Taa much kick, and it'll flaar yau if yau're nat already talerant ta having any $aparific$ in yau," he replied, taking a small swig out of the bottle he produced. He then visibly shuddered as he swallowed, but after a second he seemed fairly pleased, though it's a little hard to tell beyond his posture getting less stiff. "Yau $hauld $ee the maan$hine I've made. It'$ uh....Well, I dan't $ell it far a rea$an, I ju$t give it aut ta peaple wha earn it. I dan't think yau'd want ta earn it."

He smirked for a second and winked, but it was so fast that if you blinked, you missed it. A true shame. A Remune smile is like gold.

"But yau're right, a $cuttle buggy might ju$t be aut$ide af yaur league. Putting half-fini$hed thing$ tagether i$ a lat ea$ier. I'm warking fram $cratch here, and I never $eem ta have enaugh metal." That was either a taunt or a challenge, though his tone never wavered into something that sounded too sarcastic.

Where we're going we don't need fancherubs
[Image: Argumi.gif][Image: Famynn.gif][Image: Genosi.gif][Image: Gaveyo.gif]
[Image: Floaty.gif][Image: Deveii.gif][Image: Portec.gif][Image: lrduwpk]
[Image: Yarrex.gif]
Silvy Wrote:(my mouth is made of money because every joke i tell is pure gold)
Ocfos Wrote:[3:58:25 PM] Ocfos: Yes it is.
[4:02:07 PM] Ocfos: Breeding solve everything.
[4:02:15 PM] Ocfos: Just look at Africa.
[4:02:25 PM] Ocfos: Need help feeding the children? Get more.
[4:02:46 PM] Ocfos: Tell them to feed them.
[4:03:20 PM] Ocfos: And then you hvve a regurgilating suorce of energy
07-28-2014, 07:44 AM
[Image: ezimba16966260128500.png]

The tattooed troll smirks. "End vou think I'm not tolerent to heving soporifics in me elreedv? I meen, come on, this is berelv touching me." She chuckled, taking another swig of the whiskey. The bottle was about half full now. "Wouldn't went to eern it though, huh? I cen onlv imegine the implicetions of thet..." another chuckle, but this time she seemed more thoughtful. "I bet it would help vou to heve e mechenic helping vou build thet scuttle buggv, though. Too bed vou don't know e decent mechenic willing to work for something vou cen eesilv provide..."

[Roleplaying Tumblr]
floaties by overlard!
07-28-2014, 07:52 AM (This post was last modified: 07-28-2014 07:54 AM by Overlard.)
[Image: Confused2.png]

He rolled his eyes, then squinted at her. "Ah plea$e, I think I can handle building what I need well enaugh an my awn. Be$ide$, I ju$t met yau. We barely knaw each ather, and I'm nat keen an letting $tranger$ inta my hive," he responded in between taking measured gulps from his drink. "That'$ nat even my $trange$t drink, by the way. I dan't exactly make drink$ with the intent af getting peaple drunk. The ta$te ha$ ta be right taa, ar I might a$ well ju$t paur $aparific$ directly dawn yaur thraat and call it a night. But, if yau really want $amething with mare praaf, I can prabably make it." He held the bottle in mid-air as he thought on what he could do to fatally increase the alcohol content in a regular drink. It wouldn't be that hard, probably. But did he really want Kaptey dead that badly?

07-28-2014, 08:02 AM

Kaptey shrugged. Curses. Thwarted on her quest to taste the alcohol. "I just like being drunk, reellv. Feels nice. Feels, reellv." Well that was cryptic. Rather than explaining any more, she just poured more booze down her throat. "I wes mostlv telking ebout helping from en edvising stendpoint, though. Building something vourself is more rewerding, I'm not gonne rob vou of thet. Besides, vou seem to be fine with moving things." She motioned toward the floating bottle of booze.

[Roleplaying Tumblr]
floaties by overlard!
07-28-2014, 08:07 AM
[Image: Passive.png]

He shrugged, causing his drink to 'shrug' too. "What cauld yau tell me that I dan't already knaw thaugh? Haw ta $crew in a cannecting $trip af metal? Haw ta $crew $amethin' in?" he asked, still not at all enamored with the idea of letting someone near his hive. He lifted his drink up to his mouth and took a swig from it again, still shuddering slightly. "Like bein drunk eh? Well, I wan't que$tian it. A$ any gaad baaze $erver $hauld knaw, the le$$ I a$k, the better."

07-28-2014, 08:41 AM

"Meking something thet runs is more complex then vou'd think. But if vou don't went mv help, I'm not gonne give it. It doesn't meen envthing to me." Kaptey shrugged, taking a swig of whiskey.

[Roleplaying Tumblr]
floaties by overlard!
07-28-2014, 09:25 AM

"Aye, but I $till dan't knaw yau well enaugh ta agree ta yau helping aut. I mean, I prabably cauld affer baaze a$ an incentive ta help. But I dan't take $tranger$ hame an the fir$t date. Per$anal palicy," he said, chuckling slightly towards the end.

07-28-2014, 09:37 AM
[Image: ezimba16966260128500.png]

Kaptey smirked. "Good, beceuse I don't dete." She took another long swig of whiskey, now having finished about 3/4 of the bottle, and it was finally starting to show. There was a faint flush of color in her cheeks, and she was leaning against the bar a little bit more. "But if vou ever needed the help, I like booze. Mv trollteg is vegrentVirtuoso."

[Roleplaying Tumblr]
floaties by overlard!
07-28-2014, 09:48 AM

"Dan't date huh? Hape yau have fun at ten $weep$ then, ganna be real intere$tin'," he said, raising an eyebrow slightly. "I'll keep that tag in mind. Yau need mare baaze and are willin' ta wark far it, ju$t trall mixalagi$tMaverick. Yau uh...Prabably $hauld find $ame place yau dan't mind getting me$$y befare yau ga ta $leep tanight."

He coughed lightly, then took his drink in hand and hastily captcha'd it, before hurrying on to say "Er, anyway, laak at the time! I have ta ga naw. Take care af yaur$elf, Tat$."

With that, he about-faced and strode out of the cafe. Best to get out of there before those drinks hit her full force.

07-28-2014, 09:56 AM

Kapteyn grimaced at his excuse for a goodbye, and then stumbled out of the cafe, uncaptchaloguing her motorcycle as she finished off the last of the whiskey. Driving drunk? Driving drunk. One could never say Kaptey was full of good ideas. Because she certainly was not.

[Roleplaying Tumblr]
floaties by overlard!
07-28-2014, 01:58 PM
[Image: Neutral.png]

A short time later, a bizarrely outfitted troll lurched into the cafe, one arm around his stomach and the other inside his own suit, mopping up something off his face with a handkerchief. "<--- And another th-ng, --->" he mumbled to himself as he headed for a booth to sit down at, "<--- - must remember to never, ever, EVER try that blood caste transfus-on aga-n. Horr-ble results, they d-dn't even thank me afterwards. --->"

He sat heavily down in his booth, facing the entrance. He didn't order anything, it'd be a little hard to eat through the suit, but he did seem to enjoy getting to sit.

07-28-2014, 02:21 PM
[Image: tumblr_inline_n71iy8ldnF1sfksjn.png]

Shortly after the odd indigo entered, a short anonymous troll burst through the doors of the cafe propelled by a skateboard. She kept going until she reached one of the tables. At this point she kicked off of the ground and hopped up into the table, landing on it rather neatly. She looked very pleased with herself.

[Roleplaying Tumblr]
floaties by overlard!
07-28-2014, 02:32 PM
[Image: Angry.png]

"<--- YOU! --->" Deviex cries, before promptly dissolving into a coughing fit. Several seconds of regret later, he manages to compose himself. He stood up heavily, walking towards Anawar's table and already thinking he could do something better with his time. "<--- - remember you, you're the troll who ran -nto me! L-terally, even. Why are you -n th-s horr-ble place? Look at all these unruly customers th-s place attracts, --->" He gestured to the very nearly empty cafe. A tumbleweed dramatically rolled into the room before sailing out the window.

"<--- Er, anyway. You're st-ll al-ve - see. St-ll anonymous too, unfortunately. St-ll -nexpertly r-d-ng a skateboard too, you nearly crashed -nto that table. --->"

07-28-2014, 02:46 PM
[Image: ezimba16966224774100.png]

Anawar chuckled weakly at the indigo in the suit. "Ah, yeah, I remember you! #fancymeetingyouhere." She neglected to add 'and I see you're still batshit crazy' after his comment about her anonymity, choosing instead to swing her legs on the table and make a face at him. "And excuse you, my skateboarding skills are hella. #hellarad. I did exactly what I meant to do, I didn't crash now did I? #owned."

[Roleplaying Tumblr]
floaties by overlard!
07-28-2014, 02:56 PM

"<--- Oh, boo to you, --->" he said dismissively, leaning against one chair for support and giving her the stink eye. "<--- You're just unw-ll-ng to adm-t you narrowly avo-ded d-saster. -'ve seen that before, you know. The look of someone who barely escaped a s-tuat-on al-ve. Of course, that's usually after -.....Acc-dentally scare them off after - offer free rolls! --->" He covered very poorly, though he looked fairly pleased with himself. Well, his eyebrows looked pleased at least, since his mouth is pretty covered up. But the gist probably got across.

"<--- The po-nt be-ng, -t'd be a shame -f you -njured yourself and....exposed your blood! --->" he said, squinting at her now. Still no sign of blood filling her eyes or any scratches, alas. "<--- Ah, well. You'll mess up somet-me. Enough about that though, that's a project - mean what? There's no need to be rude to a h-ghblood. - can do th-ngs that would make your head sp-n! Probably. - mean, - guess that would snap every endoskeletal plate -n your prote-n chute, but -t would be very funny to see, don't you th-nk? --->" He continued, trying in vain to appear sociable and absolutely normal.

07-28-2014, 03:08 PM
[Image: ezimba16966224774100.png]

Anawar continued to laugh uneasily like it would somehow make this guy scrutinize her less. "No, no, I've never done anything like that! #barelyescapedalive. Well, I mean, I've been injured and bled before, not like it's a big deal or anything. #NBD. Why are you so obsessed with my blood color, anyhow? #creepy. Like, more than most trolls are, I mean. #anonproblems."

Truthfully, he was starting to creep her out. A lot. Talking about her gruesomely getting injured or dying a lot? And that whole thing about her having a look like someone who had barely escaped a situation alive. How could he even see that kind of thing?

[Roleplaying Tumblr]
floaties by overlard!
07-28-2014, 03:17 PM
[Image: Sad.png]

He shrugged, though he seemed fairly offended at being called obsessed. "<--- -'ll have you know - am not obsessed. - am just a very cur-ous sort of person. Plus - do work w-th blood anyway, so -t somewhat makes sense for me to pay attent-on to blood, --->" he offered casually, while not bothering to clarify anything at all. Truly, the art of a politician at its finest. "<--- Also, why do you keep laugh-ng? You laugh every t-me - see you, wh-ch -s tw-ce now. -s there someth-ng funny about my su-t? D-d - leave a sta-n on -t aga-n? --->"

He turned his eyes downward, towards his unique clothing. He stretched out several pieces of it, trying to find that elusive stain. But where could it be???? Surely Anawar was just laughing about a stain and nothing else.

07-28-2014, 03:35 PM
[Image: ezimba16966222420100.png]

Anawar frowned. "No, there's no stain on your suit. #fashiondisastertho. What kind of work do you do with blood? #bloodwork." She changed the subject back to him, trying to keep it off of her as much as possible. The less she talked about herself, the better.

[Roleplaying Tumblr]
floaties by overlard!
07-28-2014, 03:43 PM

"<--- What'd you just say about my su-t? --->" he says, actually sounding even more offended for a second. He huffs heavily, and after a moment drops it. Though he seems even more peeved off than usual. "<--- Let's just say - am very exper-enced -n the med-cal f-eld. And sc-ence. Mostly exper-mental sc-ence. - don't th-nk you'd qu-te understand. But - could totally take you apart and put you together aga-n! ....Probably. --->"

He looks her over again onre more time, and then nods. "<--- Def-n-tely probably. Your small frame -s much eas-er to work w-th. Want a face l-ft? -'ve always wanted to try one of those! --->" That sounds definitely safe.

07-30-2014, 01:50 PM
In came Uranio again. Pretty much walking completely normal after his two run-ins with violent Highbloods. Mostly empty again tonight. Just how he liked it. He sat at a random booth and ordered a water.
07-30-2014, 01:55 PM (This post was last modified: 07-30-2014 01:56 PM by Dudemaster47.)
[Image: Y6PWCTg.png]

Zertam walked into the cafe and found a seat, looking somewhat frustrated about...something or other. He orders some ginger ale and leans back in his chair, his lanky form clearly not fitting into the relatively tiny chairs (relative to him, of course).

QUOTES!

---

My dick in his butt

---

---

---

---

---

---

07-30-2014, 02:02 PM
An annoyed looking Rust Blood? Last thing Uranio wanted right now was to deal with an annoyed anyone. Aside from a short glance, Uranio didn't pay mind to the Low Blood and sipped at his water.
07-30-2014, 02:07 PM

Zertam looked over to the purpleblood...then looked away. He muttered something under his breath, talking to himself about something or other. He paid the drone for his drink, sipping the soda.

QUOTES!

---

My dick in his butt

---

---

---

---

---

---

07-30-2014, 02:12 PM (This post was last modified: 07-30-2014 02:17 PM by Yaridovich23.)
Uranio ignored the muttering. Again, he wasn't in the mood to talk to some frustrated looking Troll, so he was going to stay where he was.
07-30-2014, 02:44 PM

Seemingly finished deliberating...whatever, Zertam got up and walked over to the highblood. He seemed worried about something.

hello Sir. how are you today?

QUOTES!

---

My dick in his butt

---

---

---

---

---

---

07-30-2014, 02:46 PM
[Image: GPtizfx.png]
The door opens, and in shambles this mess of hair. She merely stood in the doorway for a few moments, scanning across the café with glazed eyes (or at least the one that was not covered by hair.) Eventually, she slowly made her way to an empty booth, walking in a sort of unsettling jerking motion. She sliiiiides in and begins to stare at the occupants of the café, a toothed grin plastered on her face.

[Image: 9tRxu1G.png]
07-30-2014, 02:50 PM
[Image: yd8KmXL.gif]
Uranio let out an audible sigh and turned to the Rust Blood. "Whut? Whut the Hell due you wunt? Due I look like I wunt to be bothered tonight?" His last few experiences here did not leave him in a good mood.
07-30-2014, 03:00 PM

Zertam sighed.

No Not particularly. but i waS hopiNg i could chaNge that with Some pleaSaNt coNverSatioN? juSt Some idle chit chat to paSS the time really.

---

[Image: JwxbW9a.png]

Mureta walked into the cafe, looking to avoid direct contact with anyone as per usual. Noting that the cafe seemed to mostly be made up of highbloods tonight, she chose an especially far seat at the bar from anyone and ordered her usual root beer.

QUOTES!

---

My dick in his butt

---

---

---

---

---

---

07-30-2014, 03:04 PM
He rolled his eyes. Oh, that Mustard Blood bitch. Aside from glancing at her he did nothing to her though. He did seem more pissed off now, though. "So you thought you'd go up to a clearly pissed-off High Blood and see where that went. You're not very smart, are you?"
07-30-2014, 03:08 PM
Unfortunately for Mureta, this girl would lock eyes with her the second she entered the café. Even when she would look away and try to hide from the rest of the crowd, the indigo's gaze would fall on the yellowblood in a very unsettling manner. She seems to become beset with silent laughter, rocking violently.

After a few minutes, she suddenly gets up from where she was situated and slowly began to approach Muerta, appearing to almost trip several times. The sleepy look and creepy smile does not leave her face for a second, even when she finally reached Mureta's table and sat quite calmly in the opposite seat, resting her back on the chair.

07-30-2014, 03:38 PM
[Image: XomboxNeutral_zps0e8475cb.png]
Xombox suddenly got a call on his ringtone as if him and the other indigo hadn't been zoned out this entire time.

"Yo. What? What-do-you-mean-you-saw-me? Dude-I'm-nowhere-near-there. What-the-fuck? Alright, heading-there-now." he said hurriedly as he just got up and left Venlaf.

It’s too bad that stupidity isn't painful. Ignorance is one thing, but our society thrives increasingly on stupidity. It depends on people going along with whatever they are told. The media promotes a cultivated stupidity as a posture that is not only acceptable but laudable. -Anton Szandor LaVey

[Image: 4GOEnp0.gif]
07-30-2014, 03:38 PM (This post was last modified: 07-30-2014 03:39 PM by Dudemaster47.)
[Image: dgHqoL8.png]

Zertam shrugged, looking at the yellowblood girl as the highblood did and wondering what the history between the two was. Looking back at the purpleblood, he simply took a small sip of his ginger ale.

am i Smart? maybe Not. itS Not my place to be Smart really. perSoNally i See a piSSed off highblood aNd i woNder "Now why could SomeoNe with all the privilege iN the world be So uNhappy?" im Sure itS No buSiNeSS of miNe but id be damNed if i didNt See if i could do SomethiNg to make him or her feel better.

---

[Image: nqMZVoN.png]

Mureta looked at the highblood near her. She...she looked pretty funny actually...like...whoa...dang. Look at that hair...what's even up with that, man? Damn bro...

She laughed, rocking in her seat and nearly falling off, which only caused her to laugh harder before straight up falling off the chair. Even more laughter. After a few minutes of trying really hard to figure out how to get up, she barely managed to climb back onto her stool and flopped over onto the bar, resting her head in her arms as she stared dreamily into the other girl's glazed view spheres.

~AT(H heeey perso+++on0 {
] EXCITE (youre giiiving me like):
} THIIS,DIE(a contaaact uh;
EXECUTE9 a somethiiing0{
} EXECUTE(~~~);

QUOTES!

---

My dick in his butt

---

---

---

---

---

---

07-30-2014, 03:40 PM
Uranio clenched his fists a bit. "My happiness, or lack thereof, is of no concurn to you. Also, I dun't need sume stranger trying to help me feel bettur. I already have a Moirail."
07-30-2014, 03:44 PM
The troll in reference was doing similar things in response to Mureta's actions, nearly falling off the stool herself. She finally managed to calm herself down long enough to listen to what Mureta had to say before cracking up in a fit of giggling, squeezing her visible eye shut and banging her fist against the bar a few times for good measure. After the fit subsided, she continued the gazing.

haahaahaa... thaat... iis... quuiitee... uundeerstaandaablee... heehee...
soooooo... whaat's... uup... yeelloow?

07-30-2014, 04:06 PM (This post was last modified: 07-30-2014 04:07 PM by Dudemaster47.)

Zertam shook his head, outright confused by the highblood's response.

look im Not tryiNg to be your rail maN. im juSt tryiNg to exteNd aN olive braNch aNd maybe brighteN up your day or SomethiNg. why doNt i buy you a driNk or SomethiNg? ive got thiS caSh burNiNg a hole iN my pocket aNd itll be No expenSe to you.

---

Mureta squinted at the girl. She raised her hands and swatted at air, giggling for no good reason. She sat up, wavering in her seat before spinning around and lolling backwards onto the bar.

THIS(hehehe).DIE{
~EXECOOT(i dunno+++o
ATH[^uvu^};

QUOTES!

---

My dick in his butt

---

---

---

---

---

---

07-30-2014, 04:09 PM
He shook his head. "I dun't wunt sume strangur coming to try and brighten my day. You should probably not make a habit of approaching angry looking High Bloods, that'll get you fucking killed. Also, I dun't drink."
07-30-2014, 04:10 PM (This post was last modified: 07-30-2014 04:12 PM by ZeronFX.)
She lays her head down on the bar, still not lifting her hazy stare from Mureta.

heeheehee... wooaah...
yoouu... aaree... seeriioouusly... oouut oof coommiissiioon... pffhaahaa...
hoow... muuch... soopoor... diid... yoouu... eeveen... iingeest???

07-30-2014, 04:34 PM (This post was last modified: 07-30-2014 04:36 PM by Dudemaster47.)

Zertam rolls his eyes.

i have iNSuraNce Sir. beSideS if you were actually aNgry you wouldNt be giviNg me all theSe warNiNgS. come oN would you really come here if you waNted to be aloNe?

He sighed, shrugging.

hey if you doNt waNt me to try to be Nice i caN Stop. doeSNt bother me.

---

Mureta just flailed her arms about.

`ath(wo+++ould you)
\EXecuTE(would you belieeeve me if i uuuh)[
~QTH(if iii uh[;
} EXECUTE(iii saaaiiid)'
THUS;DO no+++one ???)[

QUOTES!

---

My dick in his butt

---

---

---

---

---

---

07-30-2014, 04:37 PM
Uranio crossed his arms. "I wun't attack you at the drop of a hat, no. But I will if you keep bugging me. I had to do it to an annoying Anon the othur night. And yeah, I due wunt to be alone. Most Trolls dun't bothur a High Blood in a bad mood, and you being nice out of nowhere is just weird."
07-30-2014, 04:46 PM
[Image: E7cIt67.png]

Zertam leans back in his chair, smiling.

well what caN i Say? im Not moSt trollS. beSideS aS i Said ive got iNSuraNce.

He takes a sip of his drink.

So you came here to be aloNe huh? SeemS a little couNteriNtuitive.

QUOTES!

---

My dick in his butt

---

---

---

---

---

---

07-30-2014, 04:51 PM
Uranio sighed. He didn't want to know what this guy meant by insurance. Probably some strong Moirail or something. "Whutever. And yeah. I dun't wunt to stay in my hive all the time, as surprising as that may sound. With you bothuring me, that obviously wusn't a good idea tonight."
07-30-2014, 05:05 PM
[Image: E7cIt67.png]

whatever maN. juSt tryiNg to be Nice but i gueSS thatS Not workiNg. but hey. i got a few thiNgS clutteriNg up my hive So if you ever Need aNythiNg i caN get it for you. literally. aNythiNg.

QUOTES!

---

My dick in his butt

---

---

---

---

---

---

07-30-2014, 05:16 PM
Uranio shook his head. "I'm sure whutever you have, I dun't need. I already have plenty of muney to get whut I wunt anyway. I've had about enough of you for a night. Go play in traffic or sumething." And with that, Uranio got up and left. What a prick.
07-30-2014, 05:20 PM

Zertam shakes his head. What a disagreeable person. He walks out.

QUOTES!

---

My dick in his butt

---

---

---

---

---

---

07-31-2014, 04:35 AM
[Image: NullamExtramV10Happy_zpsbd96ac82.png]

"Whoa brah, that's pretty radical. What do you hunt with? \000/"