Trollslum Cafe: If At First You Don't Succeed..
08-04-2014, 03:14 PM (This post was last modified: 08-04-2014 03:17 PM by ZeronFX.)
RE: Trollslum Cafe: If At First You Don't Succeed..
[Image: GPtizfx.png]
She gets up, taking his glass of blood with her.

yees... weell...
keeeep... uup... thee... leeaarniing... theen...

With that, she started to stalk out.
----------
[Image: Q8jlyYP.png]

right:
well:
I'm juSt gonna:
leave:

And she gets up and does just that, leaving her sculpture on the table.

[Image: 9tRxu1G.png]
08-04-2014, 03:20 PM (This post was last modified: 08-04-2014 03:21 PM by Overnightfuture.)
[Image: AthemaSangisMiniSpritev1_zps357461e7.png]

He notices she's trying to leave with his blood quickly getting up and walking to get in her way.

"Miss, that's my blood you can't leave with it.>|<"

He then would try and grab the glass.
08-04-2014, 03:24 PM
The glass is grabbed from her, and she gives the lowblood the same creepy stare. Only... from this angle, her grin appears a lot more malicious.

weell...
thaat... waas... ruudee...
yoouu... diid... noot... eeveen... aask... foor iit...

Then, with more speed and strength than would be expected of someone that high up in the clouds, she would attempt to spike an elbow down hard on the top of his skull.

08-04-2014, 03:25 PM
[Image: hRspM5X.png][Image: ybPbsFo.png]

Both Atmanis look sad as Siblan left (also the real one pulls out her camera and quickly snaps a picture of her).

[51: 0h... 00]
[5: 0h... 00]

It is at this point that Atmani turns and notices the glass full of red blood. Her double flickers and fades as her own blood drains from her face...she then faints.

QUOTES!
[19:23:14] Overlard: my mouth is not a doily

---

[2:42] Toots McButt: Ol wins
My dick in his butt
[2:43] Overlard: I've had worse.
[2:43] Toots McButt: You haven't had a seven foot long dick
[2:43] Overlard: That sounds like it should kill you

---

[1:39:01 PM] Neo: Like a great man once said:
[1:39:09 PM] Nory: my mom got matching dresses for me and her to wear

---

[2:53:44 AM] Dudemaster47: shaniqua stop it ur dragging ur polygamy in2 this chat
[2:53:44 AM] •The Silvster•: and my real life actual wife ™ is my friend asia
[2:53:47 AM] •The Silvster•: GOD
[2:53:50 AM] •The Silvster•: DONT CALL ME BY MY NAME
[2:53:52 AM] •The Silvster•: THATS AWKWARD

---

[4:59:57 AM] Dudemaster47: tbh I’m p. sure my parents can’t wait to kick me out once I’ve finished college and somehow managed to put some money behind me
[5:00:28 AM] The Necromancer: atleast your wasted, DM

---

[9:08:26 PM] Beren: ugh o'v en been tiered i'm sorr for not post ig if were waiting me silcypoo

---

[9:04 PM] Dudemaster47: yes im doing a sandwich at this very moment

---

[2:26:32 AM] Skvira: I play with myself for 5 minutes then kill you
[2:26:48 AM] Dudemaster47: that sounds serial killer-ish

08-04-2014, 03:28 PM

Oh shit, incoming.

He tried to jump back, which ended with the elbow hitting the glass out of his hand and down onto the ground with a big smash.

The contents splashing all over.

"Hey!>|< This wasn't yours in the first place!>|< Now you've broken it!>|<"

Man that yelling is pretty gross with the blood from your lip.
08-04-2014, 03:30 PM
She just giggles at the occurrence as if all of this is but a minor inconvenience to her, because it is.

ooh... my... hoow... uunfoortuunaatee... hee... hee... hee...

She then turned around once more to leave, walking just about as unsettlingly as possible as it was for one to walk.

08-04-2014, 03:32 PM (This post was last modified: 08-04-2014 03:39 PM by Overnightfuture.)

He sighed then looked at all the blood. He grabbed an empty glass from a table and his eyes flickered red. The blood slowly started floating off the ground and towards the new glass he had.

This is not what he wanted to happen. After he collected it all he would then put it in his modus along with his books. Then he would leave the cafe.
08-04-2014, 03:37 PM (This post was last modified: 08-08-2014 10:28 AM by Dudemaster47.)
[Image: ybPbsFo.png]

Atmani managed to get up only to...

Nope. Out cold again at the sight of blood floating up off the floor.

Hours later, she woke up again and left hurriedly.

QUOTES!
[19:23:14] Overlard: my mouth is not a doily

---

[2:42] Toots McButt: Ol wins
My dick in his butt
[2:43] Overlard: I've had worse.
[2:43] Toots McButt: You haven't had a seven foot long dick
[2:43] Overlard: That sounds like it should kill you

---

[1:39:01 PM] Neo: Like a great man once said:
[1:39:09 PM] Nory: my mom got matching dresses for me and her to wear

---

[2:53:44 AM] Dudemaster47: shaniqua stop it ur dragging ur polygamy in2 this chat
[2:53:44 AM] •The Silvster•: and my real life actual wife ™ is my friend asia
[2:53:47 AM] •The Silvster•: GOD
[2:53:50 AM] •The Silvster•: DONT CALL ME BY MY NAME
[2:53:52 AM] •The Silvster•: THATS AWKWARD

---

[4:59:57 AM] Dudemaster47: tbh I’m p. sure my parents can’t wait to kick me out once I’ve finished college and somehow managed to put some money behind me
[5:00:28 AM] The Necromancer: atleast your wasted, DM

---

[9:08:26 PM] Beren: ugh o'v en been tiered i'm sorr for not post ig if were waiting me silcypoo

---

[9:04 PM] Dudemaster47: yes im doing a sandwich at this very moment

---

[2:26:32 AM] Skvira: I play with myself for 5 minutes then kill you
[2:26:48 AM] Dudemaster47: that sounds serial killer-ish

08-08-2014, 10:21 AM (This post was last modified: 08-08-2014 10:31 AM by Yaridovich23.)
[Image: 7eAkjyu.jpg]
Honk honk. Here's a clown. Enigmo still walked a bit stiffly from his Strife with Karzti, but was more or less fine now. It seemed the Café was rather empty, so he took a seat in a booth and ordered some fries.
08-08-2014, 10:30 AM (This post was last modified: 08-08-2014 10:31 AM by Xomb.)
[Image: XomboxNeutral_zps0e8475cb.png]
Almost immediately after Enigmo had received his order, Xombox strolled his happy chute into the establishment. Of course, he quickly spotted Enigmo for he was rather hard to miss and naturally walked over to his clown brethren. He took a seat across the table from him and ordered a Faygo from a passing servebot, lighting a cigarette as he waited.

"Sup?" he said simply, not knowing how the other clown would react to him.

It’s too bad that stupidity isn't painful. Ignorance is one thing, but our society thrives increasingly on stupidity. It depends on people going along with whatever they are told. The media promotes a cultivated stupidity as a posture that is not only acceptable but laudable. -Anton Szandor LaVey

[Image: 4GOEnp0.gif]
08-08-2014, 10:36 AM
"Sup"? That's all? He knew he'd have to face Xombox again after their last meeting, but he was expecting more than this. Was he over his Red feelings? Or was he just faking? Maybe he was high off his ass and had no idea what he was doing.

[Image: NakWK.gif]
Enigmo decided the best option was to play along. Act natural. "Oh, hello Xombox. It's good to see you." He ate a fry and cleared his throat, trying not to sound awkward. "Ah, I'm just RecoveRing fRom a StRife. Anything new with you?"
08-08-2014, 10:45 AM
"I've-been-on-the-hunt-for-something-for-a-while. An-escapee, let's-say. Starting-to-piss-me-off-I-can't-find-the-fucker. Pro-tip-learned-in-hindsight, electrify-the-floor-of-the-room-if-you-have-a-high-value-prisoner. Don't-take-any-chances. That's-how-most-villains-fuck-up. Like, why-do-they-capture-the-hero-and-not-just-shoot-them-in-the-fucking-head-if-they're-not-gonna-hold-em-hostage? And-if-they-do-wanna-keep-em-prisoner, why-do-they-always-make-it-so-easy-to-escape. I-thought-I-was-better-than-that-but-right-now-shit's-turning-into-a-cartoon. Are-you-aware-you're-crying-spiders-right-now?" Xombox jabbered, speaking from the depths of the haze that was his high. He'd found some mushrooms growing in his catacombs and after eating one and discover their delightful effects he couldn't stop.

It’s too bad that stupidity isn't painful. Ignorance is one thing, but our society thrives increasingly on stupidity. It depends on people going along with whatever they are told. The media promotes a cultivated stupidity as a posture that is not only acceptable but laudable. -Anton Szandor LaVey

08-08-2014, 10:49 AM
He repressed a sigh. He should have known Xombox was high off his ass. It was better than him being pissed, he supposed. "What soRt of pRisoneR, exactly? Someone who messed with you oR something? And yeah, I know that feeling. TheRe was a TRoll I should have just killed when I had the chance. Oh well." He chose to ignore the spider comment. Might as well not entertain his delusions. Though he did wonder how exactly one crying spiders would look. Did they form like tears, or were they really small and crawl out of the tear ducts?
08-08-2014, 10:52 AM
"Dude-they're-just-crawling-out-of-you-how-does-that-not-hurt? And-no, nothing-like-that, just-a-high-value... experiment, let's-say." he paused to take another drag off his cigarette, not really wanting to indulge Enigmo in the fact that a botched clone of him was running around out there.

08-08-2014, 10:54 AM
He waved his hand dismissively. "I'm fine, tRust me. I'll live." An experiment? Oh dear, what was Xombox getting into now? "An...expeRiment? What kind of expeRiment? You can't just leave me on the edge like that!"
08-08-2014, 11:00 AM
"I-can-and-will. It's-gone-anyway. Hopefully-it's-dead-and-the-new-one-will-be-better. Holy-fuck-what-is-wrong-with-the-floor-now?!" he cried out in surprise as he jerked his feet up, watching with fascination as a black ooze began to seep from seemingly nowhere. "I'm-gonna-need-some-golf-shoes-if-I-wanna-make-it-out-of-this-place-alive, before-too-long-the-lizard-things-will-come-back, they-want-my-thinkpan-but-they-can't-have-it." he muttered to himself, seeming to forget about Enigmo for a few moments.

08-08-2014, 11:07 AM
How rude! Enigmo "hmph"'d. "You can't just bRing up something like this and then leave me hanging! That's unfaiR." He let out a sigh and as a Servebot passed by, he grabbed the water it was carrying and splashed at Xombox's face. "Oh, calm down! You'Re high off youR ass, you idiot."
08-08-2014, 11:09 AM
OH SHIT THE LIZARD THINGS WERE BACK! The crafty bastards had hit him with their acid spit while invisible. Damn, he knew he was being followed. Screaming in pain he fell back in his chair, landing on the floor with a dull thud. His mind wracked with agony he picked the chair up and begone swinging it around wildly, hoping to hit the unseen creatures as he yelled for Enigmo to get out of there, it was him they wanted.

08-08-2014, 11:13 AM (This post was last modified: 08-08-2014 11:13 AM by Yaridovich23.)
Well shit. Enigmo guessed he should have seen that coming. Maybe if he let Xombox tire himself out he'd calm down? Nah, probably not. "Oh...! OH! Wow, you got one, Xombox! Did you see that?! Oh, I think they'Re RetReating, theRe they go! Man, that was a close one, huh?" He had no idea what else to do. He made a mental note to have a talk about Xombox in the future about going into public while high off his ass.
08-08-2014, 11:19 AM
He snapped out of his reverie, suddenly realizing how high he actually was. He set the chair back down and took a seat.

"Okay, never-eat-things-you-find-growing-in-the-dark-grown-in-troll-blood. Even-though-this-is-fucking-awesome. I-take-it-back, do-it." he told the other clown, retrieving his fallen cigarette and relighting it.

08-08-2014, 11:22 AM (This post was last modified: 08-08-2014 11:25 AM by Yaridovich23.)
He let out a chuckle. "I think I'll pass on that, if it's all the same. HeRe, have some fRies." He pushed the basket of fries a bit closer to Xombox. He kept a passive smile, but his voice took on a serious tone. "Though, theRe's something we need to talk about."
08-08-2014, 12:40 PM
The Subjuggulator swatted at some of the shriekbeasts making passes at him. "Yeah, sure, what-is-it-yo?" he asked as he attempted to stop them from swooping at his eyeballs. Little furry bastards.

08-08-2014, 12:42 PM
He quickly lost his smile and looked more annoyed. Maybe it wasn't a good idea to talk about this while Xombox was high. Would he even remember the conversation? Ah well, might as well try. "TheRe aRe two TRolls I've been having pRoblems with, and I'm going to need youR help. Though, just know that neither of these TRolls can die. ARe we cleaR on that?"
08-08-2014, 12:45 PM (This post was last modified: 08-08-2014 12:45 PM by Xomb.)
"Yeah-yeah-sure-burn-down-their-hives-fuck-with-their-transportation-and-behead-their-lusus-so-we-can-throw-it-at-em. Who's-the-trolls?" he asked as he attempted to grab one and bite its head off like Troll Ozzy Osbourne.

08-08-2014, 12:55 PM (This post was last modified: 08-08-2014 01:17 PM by Yaridovich23.)
He sighed and reached forward, grabbing Xombox's face to make him look at him. "Focus. TheRe's nothing theRe, I pRomise you." He let go and got out a pen and paper. "Nothing quite to the level of buRning down hives and killing Lusii, though I appReciate the lengths you'Re willing to go." He drew Tanilh's symbol on the paper. "The fiRst one is a disRespectful BRown Blood with this symbol. Due to a...pRomise, I can't kill heR. But, if you just so happen to cRoss heR, give heR a Rough time oR something. BReak a bone, make heR eat something like TRoll meat. But nothing peRmanent."

He sighed. Luckily, he somehow didn't notice Karzti was in the Café. He drew her symbol below Tanilh's. "The second is moRe complex. She's an Indigo that has made a fool out of me twice. I want us to team up and humiliate heR, because I don't think even you can do it alone. She's a cyboRg with a bRoken hoRn. This second symbol is heR's. I don't want heR dead eitheR because...well...I'm Black foR heR, I'm quite suRe. And I believe she feels the same way." He looked concerned for a moment. "Is it wRong to team up to beat up a TRoll you'Re Black foR? Even if you'Re not exactly in a QuadRant with them? I can't shake the feeling..." He also seemed to forget Xombox was high as shit and probably couldn't give good advice on this subject. Or any subject, really.
08-08-2014, 01:38 PM
Xombox snorted.

"Who-cares? Ya-got-the-emotion, you're-gonna-do-what-you-do. If-you-had-any-trepidation-about-it-you-wouldn't-be-enlisting-my-help. You-know-shit's-gonna-go-down. I'll-keep-an-eye-out. Or-you-can-ask-the-walls-man. They-got-plenty-of-eyes-right-now..." he trailed off as he realized how true that statement was. They were blinking at him and he didn't like it.

08-08-2014, 01:42 PM
He thought for a moment and ate a few fries. "I suppose that's tRue. And it would most likely only be the one time, just to get back at heR almost killing me. EitheR way, thank you foR agReeing to help with this, Xombox." He was about to say "You're a good friend.", but he didn't want to risk any more talk about Quadrants. "Remind me to Remind you lateR to tRy and come up with something that gets you down fRom youR highs, Xombox."
08-08-2014, 01:44 PM
"But-I-don't-wanna-come-down. I-wanna-float-up-into-the-sky." he said as leaned back in his chair and outstretched his arms as far as they could go... and then feel back in his seat and slammed his head into the floor. Oof.

08-08-2014, 01:48 PM
Enigmo cracked a smile again and let out a little laugh. "I think we'd need a helicopteR foR that, Xombox. SoRRy to say. So, what otheR kind of expeRiments do you do anyway? I don't think you've eveR given me veRy many details on them. And don't foRget to take this papeR heRe." Just in case more "lizard people" attacked and he ran off. Didn't want to meet up and give those symbols to him again.
08-08-2014, 02:46 PM
Xombox scooped up the paper and shoved it into his jacket pocket before he forgot.

"What? Experiments? Who-told-you-that? You-heard-nothing. I'm-not-making-clones, you-can't-their-brains-get-all-fucky-and-they-try-to-eat-their-fingers. Nope, absolutely-not. Why-is-the-world-spinning? Why-do-you-have-six-tits-sir?" he asked the brutish and rather furry creature before him, fire in its eyes.

08-08-2014, 02:51 PM
Maybe Xombox being high wasn't so bad after all. It was easier to get information out of him. "Clones, huh? Why on AlteRnia would you be making clones? Is that the escapee you weRe talking about eaRlieR?" He chose to ignore the six tits comment.

[Image: XombTrollGrinCrossedArms-2.png]
This odd creature passed by the Café. Oh! It was Xombox again! Hehehe! He was not alone, how said! Next time, maybe! He needed his creator to be...alone...

After staring at the two clowns, he left.
08-08-2014, 02:58 PM
Xombox threw himself atop the table and bowed before the terrible creature before him.

"Oh-great-and-mighty-one, I-shall-follow-your-every-whim!" he cried out, his face plastered against the table.

08-08-2014, 03:01 PM
Enigmo might feel bad for taking advantage of a friend like this, but he was too big of an asshole. "Okay then. My whim is foR you to explain this clone business to me. HuRRy up." He let out a soft chuckle and ate another fry. This was too good...
08-08-2014, 03:06 PM
"Yes-master. I-shall-kill-all-those-with-pants." he said in a monotone as he stood up and then ripped off his pants, flinging the torn material aside to reveal his boxer shorts. He then uttered a warcry, leapt from the table, and jumped out the window before running off screaming into the night.

08-08-2014, 03:08 PM (This post was last modified: 08-08-2014 03:09 PM by Yaridovich23.)
Oh. So close...Yet so far. Enigmo decided he should probably follow Xombox, to make sure he doesn't hurt himself too badly. He got up and ran out of the Café and after his deranged friend.
08-09-2014, 05:51 AM
[Image: kikina_by_icclo-d7lk25e.png]
an indigo walked into the cafe, she looks around with a bit of a sleepy look on her face.
she walks over to a table and sits at it. she yawns a little and leans back on her chair before looking up to the ceiling and staring at it.
08-09-2014, 06:22 AM
[Image: AdinanNewAB1.png]

This troll meanders into the cafe, not having any real reason to stop in here besides taking a break after a lot of walking. To his surprise the place might as well have been deserted with how few trolls in here there were. As he started to walk towards a seat he eyed a troll who seemed to just be looking...up..for no reason. He took a quick glance up himself before deciding nothing interesting was up there before walking over to indigoblood looking down at her.

..Wh/\t ex/\ctly /\re y()u l()()king /\t?
08-09-2014, 06:26 AM
she groaned a little when she heard a troll come into the cafe. well what else did you expect?
she groaned another time when the troll started to talk to her and she closed her eyes for a few seconds before responding and looking annoyed at the blueblood.
╘ im literally looking at nothing. i thought that you'd be smart enough to notice that. ╛
harsh Kina... whats up? didn't get enough sleep?
08-09-2014, 06:45 AM
[Image: AdinanNewAB4.png]

Well isn't that a snarky answer, it actually causes him to grin because of it. He shrugs with his arms out and his sleeves dangling over his hands.

Well see the thing is I [)i[) n()tice, [3ut the f/\ct is is th/\t /\/\/\kes n() sense /\t /\ll. [3esi[)es, y()u /\re /\ctu/\lly l()()king just /\ [3it tire[), f/\lling /\sleep in this pl/\ce [)()esn't see/\/\ [3right t() /\/\e!
08-09-2014, 06:47 AM
she looked away from this dude and stared at the ceiling again.
what an annoyance, at least a smart one though. like smarter then the most idiots coming here.
" ╘ shut uuupppp. i've just have had trouble sleeping. ╛ "
08-09-2014, 06:56 AM

Adinan's grin fades as he places a hand on his chin slowly nodding towards the indigoblood humming to himself.

/\h...sleep pr()[3le/\/\s..I've h/\[) th()se [3ef()re..still [)() every s() ()ften..

As evident by the darker bags on his face in comparison to other trolls.

Still [)()esn't expl/\in why y()u'[) try t() c()/\/\e here t() fix th/\t tr()u[3le th()ugh. C/\n't sleep /\t y()ur hive ()r s()/\/\ething?
08-09-2014, 07:00 AM
" ╘ its more that my mom got back for no reason and she kicked me out... also for no reason. she'd normally be gone already but the last few days she has been refusing to let me even near my own fucking hive. like what did i even do wrong?! ╛ "
she threw her arms in the air to add some drama to it all.
" ╘ i wish she'd just leave me alone already. its not like she cared much for me in the first place. ╛ "
Kikina frowned and took out a bottle of wine. she stared at it as if realizing what she was about to do before opening it and drowning a good amount of it.
08-09-2014, 07:12 AM

Adinan simply watches as she starts chugging a wine bottle down before holding his hands up in a sort of stopping motion

W()/\h n()w, b()()ze /\/\ight [3e ()ne w/\y t() g() in getting y()ur sleep, [3ut it /\ls() p()is()ns the [3l()()[), w()ul[)n't w/\nt th/\t n()w.

Besides a troll who passes out in front of him would make it look like -he's- responsible, can't have that.

I kn()w wh/\t y()u /\/\e/\n th()ugh, I've h/\[) /\/\y sh/\re ()f lusus pr()[3le/\/\s /\s well. S() wh/\t s()rt ()f lusus [)() y()u h/\ve?
08-09-2014, 07:15 AM
" ╘ i dont think you understand. wine is like... my moirail or something? i dont know, stuffs amazing and helps me stop thinking things and stuff. helps you forget. ╛ "
she winks at him and sticks her tongue out to him, he doesn't seem like a bad dude after all.
" ╘ and my lusus... well she's a giant fucking bat. ╛ "
08-09-2014, 07:21 AM
[Image: AdinanNewAB2.png]

Hehe, if y()u s/\y s(), I just w()ul[)n't w/\nt t() put /\/\y life in the h/\n[)s ()f /\ [3()ttle!, h/\h/\.

[3ut if it's /\ [3/\t...well I c/\n't re/\lly s/\y. If it's th/\t /\ggressive perh/\ps y()u f()rg()t t() [)() s()/\/\ething f()r it?, /\n[) if n()t well s()/\/\eti/\/\es y()u just h/\ve t() fight it ()ut.
08-09-2014, 07:26 AM
she took a nice long swig from her bottle and sighed.
" ╘ its kinda complicated. my lusus was never there, at least not that i can remember. she only comes back if she cant find any food or something. but i dont feel like giving her my own blood again. ╛ "
maybe kina should have said that different.
08-09-2014, 07:39 AM

Did she say blood?

()h is th/\t /\ll?, well th/\t /\/\/\kes things /\/\UCH e/\sier hehe. Y()ur pr()[3le/\/\ is [)efinitely f()()[). N()t ()nly th/\t, [3ut wh/\tever f()()[) y()ur lusus -is- getting is pr()[3/\[3ly getting [)eplete[) t()() quickly which isn't g()()[). Y()u h/\ve g()t t() /\/\ix f()()[) s()urces.

Adinan chuckles to himself, he knew he could figure something like this out.

/\n[) if the pr()[3le/\/\ f()r current f()()[) is [3l()()[) well....I c()ul[) pr()vi[)e th/\t. N()t free ()f c()urse, [3ut since I kn()w wh/\t y()u're I'll ()nly /\sk f()r /\ f/\v()r ()r s()/\/\ething. S()un[)'s g()()[) right?
08-09-2014, 07:43 AM
" ╘ normally i wouldnt pass an over of blood away. but this time i am going to. i got donors for that sweetie. and she isn't satisfied with one little blueblood. she normally drinks a whole whale dry before finally leaving me alone again. ╛ "
Kikina stares at her bottle for a second.
" ╘ besides i need the blood for my wines. she wont be getting any from me no more. she was never there for me, so why would i be there for her? ╛ "
08-09-2014, 07:52 AM

Well that makes that wine a lot more interesting to say the least.

[)()n()rs y()u s/\y?, th/\t's /\ll well in g()()[) [3ut if y()u h/\[) /\ccess t() the/\/\ w()ul[) y()u h/\ve this issue /\t the /\/\()/\/\ent? [3esi[)es /\re y()u sure y()u w/\nt t() p/\ss?, when I w/\s s/\ying I've h/\[) the s/\/\/\e type ()f pr()[3le/\/\s I w/\sn't ki[)[)ing, hehe. Th()ugh in this c/\se it see/\/\s t() liter/\lly [3e the ex/\ct pr()[3le/\/\ I've h/\[), /\n[) h/\ve t/\ken c/\re ()f.

Adinan takes the time to take a seat and slowly push the bottle aside so he was looking at Kikina.

It's why I'/\/\ /\ [3l()()[) c()llect()r. This c()ul[) [3e /\/\utu/\lly [3enefici/\l.
08-09-2014, 08:01 AM
she cheered up at the blood collector mentioning.
" ╘ oh wow, i never thought to see an actual blood collector. i mean i have seen allot of others with weird blood fetishes over the years of making blood wine. but this is new, and i like it. you know when i first heard you i thought you'd be some sort of annoying little idiot. but you prove not to be that at all! ╛ "
Kikina then sat back and thought for a moment about the offer..
" ╘ well.. i could accept it, the only problem is that i dont really know how full she is. plus i dont want my donors to get attacked. and my donors "live" close to me too. its more that it too a while for them to stay... faithful to me, so i'd rather not use them as bait or anything. also, my lusus doesnt only drink troll blood but also just other lusii's blood. ╛ "

((TIMEFREEZE!!!))