Trollslum Cafe: If At First You Don't Succeed..
12-24-2014, 09:06 AM
RE: Trollslum Cafe: If At First You Don't Succeed..
[Image: ezimba12235188327700.png]

The subjug snorted. "Me and my... me, huh? That's certainly descriptive. I'm alm*st rethinking this. Alm*st. But n*, I was thinking I c*uld sh*w y*u my garden. It's really nice, all fresh ingredients, and I think I have a fresh bird in the refrigerat*r if you want t* have an actual dinner."

Hah. Never expected to see me here again did you?

[Roleplaying Tumblr]
[Image: Kattgroup.gif]
floaties by overlard!
12-24-2014, 09:11 AM
[Image: Neutral.png]

He scoffed back at her! Fiercely so! "Oh p[ease, as ]f the nood[es from [ast t]me weren't a rea[ d]nner," he insisted, smirking lightly at her. "But sure, why not. A garden ]s better than th]s empty dump. P[us ] m]ght get to fuck]n stea[ some ]ngred]-god damn-ents wh][e you're not [ook]ng. But you d]dn't hear that. Of course you won't get very fuck]n far ]n your book ]f we god damn [eave so soon."

Where we're going we don't need fancherubs
[Image: Argumi.gif][Image: Famynn.gif][Image: Genosi.gif][Image: Gaveyo.gif]
[Image: Floaty.gif][Image: Deveii.gif][Image: Portec.gif][Image: lrduwpk]
[Image: Yarrex.gif]
Silvy Wrote:(my mouth is made of money because every joke i tell is pure gold)
Ocfos Wrote:[3:58:25 PM] Ocfos: Yes it is.
[4:02:07 PM] Ocfos: Breeding solve everything.
[4:02:15 PM] Ocfos: Just look at Africa.
[4:02:25 PM] Ocfos: Need help feeding the children? Get more.
[4:02:46 PM] Ocfos: Tell them to feed them.
[4:03:20 PM] Ocfos: And then you hvve a regurgilating suorce of energy
12-24-2014, 09:16 AM
[Image: ezimba12235188327700.png]

A faint smirk may have appeared on her face as she snapped the book closed. "Eh, that's alright. There's always time t* read later. I haven't had a guest in ages, and my hive gets s*rt *f l*nely. And c*ld. We c*uld fix that."

[Roleplaying Tumblr]
floaties by overlard!
12-24-2014, 09:20 AM

"F]x that sh]t?" he raised an eyebrow. "What, you mean bu][d a fuck]n f]re? ] can do that sh]t eas[]y. P[us you'd enjoy ]t. You []ke your fuck]n f]res, after a[[."

He snickered quietly at her, not bothering to hide it from plain view. "As for the [one[y part, ] guess ] cou[d fuck]ng f]x that by stand]ng ]n the corner and mak]ng rude god damn gestures."

12-26-2014, 02:27 PM
[Image: ezimba12235166129700.png]

The indigo scoffed. "*h, that's rich. Like y*u c*uld set a better fire than I d*." Then she actually looked almost offended, turning toward him and crossing her arms. "And what exactly makes y*u think I'd enj*y it anyway? We've been *ver this, Deveii."

[Roleplaying Tumblr]
floaties by overlard!
12-26-2014, 02:42 PM
[Image: Palm%20Side.png]

"Yeah, yeah, you can fuck]n' ]ns]st you a]n't ]nto fuck]ng f]re a[[ you want, S]a. ]'[[ god damn be[]eve ]t when you stop fuck]ng us]ng f]re as your ma]n weapon," he replied, rolling his eyes and using his most 'duuuuuh' tone possible. "A]n't....Okay well there are some fuck]ng th]ngs wrong w]th ]t, but ]t's not []ke ]'m a god damn p]ece of fuck]ng perfect]on myse[f. Note my god damn temper, swear]ng, and fuck]ng h]gh b[ood pressure current[y be]ng exerted upon my ass."

01-01-2015, 05:09 AM
[Image: XomboxNeutral_zps0e8475cb.png]
And then this rather charming fellow was to be found kicking the door in as way of announcing his arrival. He stepped over the threshold and stood there for a moment, staring about at the... two trolls that occupied the cafe. He snorted, ignoring them for the moment and striding up to the bar to order from the motionless droid stationed there. He requested a two-liter of Faygo and a pint of vodka, turning back towards the rest of the cafe with his back to the bar. He lit a cigarette and stared out towards the door as if waiting for someone. Behind Xombox's shades his eyes darted between the only two seated trolls, especially the new Subjug.

It’s too bad that stupidity isn't painful. Ignorance is one thing, but our society thrives increasingly on stupidity. It depends on people going along with whatever they are told. The media promotes a cultivated stupidity as a posture that is not only acceptable but laudable. -Anton Szandor LaVey

[Image: 4GOEnp0.gif]
01-02-2015, 05:12 AM (This post was last modified: 01-02-2015 07:50 AM by ColorfulBlackLight.)
[Image: Capture_zpsa5b42124.png]

This lovely little troll swayed into the cafe, obviously hung over. Poor poor thing. She should have known better than to drink that much. Her lusus had all but ordered her out of the hive this evening.

She ignored the three other trolls sitting around, opting to order a nice glass of water and sit at an empty table, taking sips as she put her head in her hands and muttered something along the lines of "(')> Ill nEvEr fUckING drINk aGaIN. dEar fUck my hEad Is kIllING mE." to herself. Of course she knows that's a lie, but whatever. Hangovers are hell.
01-02-2015, 07:33 AM

Oh. Hey. Look at that. It's that chick he met that one time. Well ain't that something. He acquired his Faygo and vodka before hopping off of the stool he occupied and striding over to the indigo with the lame top hat. As he reached her he knew it was only customary to announce his presence, and she could not see him with her eyes covered so. He would be as polite as could be.

"EY-YO-BITCH-WHAT'S-HAPPENIN-UP-IN-THIS-MUDDAFUCKA-AIN'T-IT-SOME-PIMP-FRESH-RYDA-SHIT-ALL-IN-YO-FACE-AIN'T-YOU-READY-FOR-A-TASTE-BIZNITCH-I-CAN-FEEL-A-MOTHERFUCKIN-MIRACLE-COMIN-IT'S-YA-DUDE-XOMBOX-WHAT-UP-WIT-IT?!?!?" he screamed as loudly as he could, getting closer and closer to her hear ducts.

Yeah, polite my ass.

It’s too bad that stupidity isn't painful. Ignorance is one thing, but our society thrives increasingly on stupidity. It depends on people going along with whatever they are told. The media promotes a cultivated stupidity as a posture that is not only acceptable but laudable. -Anton Szandor LaVey

01-02-2015, 07:47 AM

Holy fuck that fucker was loud. She winced away from the subjug yelling at her, covering her hear ducts a bit to protect them as she did so.

Slightly quietly but loud enough to be heard, she said "(')> woUld yoU mINd bEING jUst a bIt qUIEtEr? I UNdErstaNd that wE Got off oN thE wroNG foot last tImE thaNks to my stUpId ExPlodING cards aNd I fUlly aPoloGIzE for that bUt I am NUrsING oNE hEll of a haNGovER aNd woUld aPPrEcIatE somE qUIEt. I am oNly hErE bEcaUsE my lUsUs ordErEd mE oUt of thE hIvE.
01-02-2015, 08:00 AM
[Image: XomboxGrin_zps9cdd8410.png]

"AWWWW, AIN'T-THAT-A-MOTHERFUCKIN-SHIT-SHAME-FOR-YOU-YA-DORKY-CHUTE-PIRATE! MAYBE-YOU-SHOULDN'T-FUCKIN-DRINK-SO-GODDAMN-MUCH-AND-THE-FUCKHOLE-LAMEASS-THAT-IS-YOU-WOULDN'T-HAVE-THAT-WICKED-SHIT-HEADACHE-TO-DEAL-WITH! HEY! TRY-SOME-OF-THIS-SHIT-AND-YOU'LL-FEEL-BETTER!" he yelled, slamming the two bottles in front of her on the table. Vodka and Black Cherry Faygo? Oh boy! Who could resist that?!

01-02-2015, 08:09 AM (This post was last modified: 01-02-2015 08:10 AM by ColorfulBlackLight.)

And of course he didn't lower his voice. Why would he? He seemed like a total asshole. She eyed the two bottles on the table. Treat a hangover with more alcohol and.... Faygo? Eh, it couldn't really hurt to try, could it?

"(')> wEll Im sUrE It coUldNt hUrt mE aNymorE thaN I alrEady do." she muttered to herself, taking a swig of both. Ech, vodka was nasty (nothing at all like her lovely bloodwine) but she made sure not to make a face lest the clown be even more of an asshole.
01-02-2015, 08:15 AM
[Image: XomboxGrin_zps9cdd8410.png]

"No, no, go-on-ahead, please. I-insist. Drink. Don't-mind-me. Make-your-thinkpan-less-painful." he told her as he uncaptchalogued an axe from his sylladex and retrieved a whetstone from his jacket pocket, starting to sharpen it. The grating noise of rock on steel was sure to make anyone want to remove their hear ducts with some sort of hot metallic object.

He was being nice. What's going on? What is he planning?

((I can't tell. He's very mysterious. -Cody))

01-02-2015, 08:24 AM (This post was last modified: 01-02-2015 08:25 AM by ColorfulBlackLight.)

She glared at the objects making the hear duct offending noise as she downed more of the drinks, trying not to wince at both the tastes and sounds. This guy was an asshole but he was a subjug, so it's not like she could do anything about it. Fighting was out of the question in her state, so she better try not to piss him off.

"(')> yoUrE so kINd." she said, just barely managing to keep a growl out of her voice.
01-02-2015, 08:27 AM

Xombox quit sharpening and held the axe to bear, ready to lodge it inside of her face.

"I-said-drink. All-of-it. Right-now. Chug-those-motherfuckers. Or-else-have-a-chutecrack-for-a-face." he told her with icy seriousness.

Ah. That's what he was doing. Of course.

01-02-2015, 08:33 AM

Of course that's what he was doing. All those fucking subjugs were assholes like that. Oh she was going to regret this, but she did as he said, chugging both bottles. Ugh the taste was horrible!

"(')> thErE I draNk It all. I doNt waNt aNy ProblEms PlEasE." she responded, showing him the empty bottles. Wow, that shit was strong. She was swaying a bit in her chair already. But, on the bright side, she didn't have a headache anymore.
01-02-2015, 08:35 AM

"Good. Now-that-you-are-nice-and-pliable, you-can-answer-my-questions. Where-is-your-secret-rebel-base?" he asked her deadpan, still holding the axe aloft but ready to strike.

01-02-2015, 08:43 AM

She looked at him, confused. "(')> rEbEl bAsE? yoU aPPEar to havE mE coNfUsEd wIth somEoNE ElsE. I assUrE yoU that I am a loyal troll. I havE NothING to do wIth rEbEls that I kNow of. thE systEm GENErally bEnEfIts mE. Id bE stUpId to fIGht somEthING lIkE that." Yeah, her original impression of this troll was correct. He was definitely psychotic.
01-02-2015, 08:50 AM

"Your-loyalty-is-admirable. But-your-foolishness-in-resisting-me-is-gonna-piss-me-the-fuck-off. I-know-all-about-it. I-know-about-the-smuggling-operations, the-blood-transfusions, the-reprogramming-of-the-drones, the-new-fleets, the-make-your-own-sundae-bar, the-androids, that-thing-you-did-with-the-pinyata, and-I-know-you're-the-ones-stealing-the-socks-from-my-parching-contraption! GIMME-BACK-ALL-MY-SOCKS-GODDAMMIT!!! Especially-the-one-with-frills. They-were-pretty. I-liked-them." he rambled, seemingly entirely serious about everything he said.

She had to be the one stealing his socks. Who else could it be?

01-02-2015, 09:25 AM

Spheni stared at the troll. What on earth was he talking about? She had never heard of anything of the sort going on. "(')> I staNd by what IvE bEEN sayING sIr. I kNow NothING aboUt aNy of that. lIkE I saId I bElIEvE yoU havE mE confUsEd wIth aNothEr troll." Keep your calm, Spheni. There's no way you've done anything wrong. Other than the drinking, you're a good troll.
01-04-2015, 04:26 PM
[Image: geM5r78.png]
Who's that Pokemon?

Well, whoever they are, they walk in with a blank face, barely stopping to observe their surroundings before beelining for an empty booth as far away from the two indigos as possible, trying to make themselves as unassuming as possible as they produce a piece of machinery and start tinkering away at it. They completely ignore the servbot as it passes.

[Image: 9tRxu1G.png]
04-27-2015, 01:03 PM
[Image: tumblr_nng03v4kS41r1ovd6o2_250.png]

A rather tall, extraordinarily slender figure made her way into the cafe, violently pushing open its doors and smirking as her knee-high boots made a satisfying, authoritative sort of click clack click clack on the flithy linoleum floor. She made her way up to the bar and settled herself onto a stool, snapping her fingers on her non-gloved hand and motioning with those same two fingers for the robotic bartender to come and take her order.

She started nonchalantly flicking a silver zippo-style lighter while she waited for her vodka soda, looking deep in thought.

[Roleplaying Tumblr]
floaties by overlard!
04-27-2015, 01:11 PM

A less tall, less extraordinary figure treated the doors much more politely than the last customer. I mean, he kinda just walked forwards until they got out of the way, but seeing as how often they get kicked open by people, Deveii's decided to give them a break for once in the hopes they won't smash his nose in at a later date.

He coughed a few times, remember how he totally left the last time he was here. Was it this dusty all the time? It felt sort of abandoned or something. Oh well. He crept over to the bar and awkwardly sat on a stool after flicking an idle spider from it. He set about to promptly flicking pebbles at the servebot as it ignore him and went to help some other troll he hadn't bothered to look at.

04-27-2015, 01:29 PM

The first troll to enter glanced over when the doors opened for the second, and when she realized who it was, she hastily tucked her lighter into her dress. Didn't need more fuel for his firebug comments...

As he made his way over to the bar, she almost felt offended he didn't sit with her. What, had her cooking been bad or something? She frowned, and ordered a second drink from the robot at the bar. This one, however, she wordlessly had sent down to the surly greenblood. A faygo and vodka. With about twice as much vodka as soda, as per her instructions.

[Roleplaying Tumblr]
floaties by overlard!
04-27-2015, 01:35 PM
[Image: Angry.png]

"What the fuck?" he commented upon receiving a free drink from the robot. He took one sip and almost choked on the faygo. "Jesus sh]t! Who put that much sh]t ]n here!? ] don't need to get tanked a[ready god fuck]ng damn ]t."

He resisted the urge to spit it out, because that would waste precious Faygo/alcohol. He spun on his stool to see

"F]rebug!" he exclaimed. "Are you try]ng to fuck]ng get me drunk off my ass a[ready? ]t's too fuck]n ear[y for that!"

04-27-2015, 02:05 PM
[Image: tumblr_nng03v4kS41r1ovd6o1_250.png]

The indigo rolled her eyes, taking a large sip from her own drink after stirring it with the straw. "Why n*t? What makes n*w t** early f*r a drink? D* y*u have s*mething pressing t* d* t*day that requires y*u t* stay s*ber?" she asked with surprising clarity before knocking back another decent amount. Then she uncaptchalogued a book, thumbing to the marked page and appearing to engross herself in it.

[Roleplaying Tumblr]
floaties by overlard!
04-27-2015, 02:14 PM
[Image: Palm.png]

He scoffed, taking the rest of his rocks from the outdoors and throwing them at the poor serving robot's head. It looked vaguely unamused, as all robots do. "We[[ ] was k]nda hop]ng to at [east stay coherent throughout the n]ght? ] d]dn't take you for a fuck]ng funct]on]ng a[coho[]c for gods sakes. ]f you wanted me drunk just to [ower my ]nh]b]t]on, a[[ you had to do was fuck]ng ask, you know?"

He rolled his eyes, standing up to wander over beside her and pointedly stare at her over her book in the most annoying manner possible. "St][[ read]ng the same sh]t huh? Doesn't that get bor]ng after a fuck]ng wh][e? ] []ke to read somet]mes too but for fucks sakes, you a[ways got a book! Just stare at me ]nstead, ]t's way more fun. Probab[y. ] don't do ]t that often."

04-27-2015, 02:20 PM

She glared back at him. "D* y*u mind?" she asked pointedly. "And I am n*where near the level *f a functi*ning alc*h*lic, thank y*u very much." She continued to imbibe alcohol at a quick pace, suggesting otherwise. Or it would, if she'd shown this behavior at any of their other meetings. But she hadn't. "I mean, I'll take it if y*u d*n't want it, I just figured maybe y*u'd want t* j*in me. But if y*u have things t* d*..."

[Roleplaying Tumblr]
floaties by overlard!
04-27-2015, 02:26 PM

"Nope, ] sure as fuck don't m]nd," he replied, leaning on the counter and taking a much smaller sip from his own drink, trying not to gag on the amount of booze within. It was a true struggle. He settled for nonchalantly jabbing his glasses back onto his face. "]f ] had other th[ngs to do, why would ] fuck]ng come ]n here at a[[? Th]s ]s []ke a museum of stup]d]ty to [ast a[[ of t]me. Have you even seen other peop[e ]n here? ] go here to waste t]me. To murder ]t fuck]ng v]c]ous[y."

04-27-2015, 02:37 PM

She smirked and ordered a plain faygo from the barbot who seemed to be paying close attention to them now. With the soda in hand, she diluted his drink enough so that it was maybe only half and half now, pouring a good portion of it into her own glass in the process. "Better?" She asked, sliding it back over to him. "Y*u d*n't like v*dka much *r s*mething?"

[Roleplaying Tumblr]
floaties by overlard!
04-27-2015, 02:41 PM

"Vodka ]s fuck]ng sw][[ and you know ]t," he pointed out immediately, graciously taking the now diluted drink and imbibing it more readily. "]t's []ke dr]nk]ng fuck]ng pa]nt th]nner. Come on, haven't you ever had sh]t []ke wh]skey or scotch or...] dunno, not the sh]t that redb[oods dr]nk to avo]d th]nk]ng about the]r b[ood? You're an ]nd]go for fucks sakes, spend that money!"

He let the barest hint of a smirk cross his lips before returning to his perpetual frown.

04-27-2015, 03:01 PM (This post was last modified: 04-27-2015 03:03 PM by Hayarp.)

The indigo rolled her eyes, knocking back a good portion of her drink and snapping her fingers to indicate she was going to want another soon. "N*t t*night." she muttered. "T*night is v*dka, and if y*u d*n't like it y*u can *rder y*ur *wn drinks. Besides, what's wr*ng with v*dka? At least I buy the g**d shit, which definitely d*esn't taste like paint thinner thank y*u very much. That's the cheap shit that l*wbl**ds buy." She polished off her drink after asking this.

[Roleplaying Tumblr]
floaties by overlard!
04-27-2015, 03:12 PM
[Image: Palm.png]

"Psssh, one of us has to have the]r heads not c[ouded by fuck]ng booze. ]'[[ on[y have a b]t," he relented, lightly tipping back his drink and finishing it off, trying not to feel slightly queasy at doing so. "You'[[ never conv]nce me that th]s ]s the good sh]t. ]f ]t ]s, the bad sh]t wou[d probab[y just fuck]ng k][[ me ]nstant[y. As fun as that wou[d be for a[[ ]nvo[ved."

04-27-2015, 03:19 PM (This post was last modified: 04-27-2015 03:20 PM by Hayarp.)

She rolled her eyes again. "Fuckin' party p**per y*u are." she grumbled. "C'm*n, cut l**se a little with me." It didn't seem to have been her first drink of the night. Maybe not even her second. Either that, or she was just a supreme lightweight. Or a combination of the two. Really it could have been anything.

She sighed, settling in with a glass that looked sort of like extremely watered down faygo. "What have y*u been up t*, anyway?"

[Roleplaying Tumblr]
floaties by overlard!
04-28-2015, 04:26 AM

"Pssh, cut [oose. What the fuck do you th]nk th]s ]s, that mov]e where that guy dances ]n the town that banned danc]ng for some fuck]ng stup]d ass reason?" he rebutted, willingly grabbing another drink and taking a large drink from it. He tried not to think about how his head would hurt tomorrow night. It wasn't a pleasant thought, so he instead focused on just looking at Sia. "We[[, after you fuck]ng burned down my ne]ghbor's h]ve, ] [ooted what was [eft. Got some sweet fuck]n' ashes, wow. A[so, ] hunted and k][[ed an an]ma[ at some po]nt. ] []ve a very fuck]ng bor]ng []fe, as a[[ god damn greenb[oods do. We don't get to burn th]ngs down that often."

He snickered quietly, brazenly winking at the highblood before him as he teased her.

04-28-2015, 06:11 AM

"Which is why I'm telling y*u t* cut l**se a little, Deveii." the subjug replied before taking a gulp of her drink. She grimaced, inspecting it. Then she sighed. "Y*u're right, this is really shitty b**ze. Which is n*t my fault. There's s*me really g**d v*dka *ut there. This place just d*esn't seem t* have it." she sighed. "At least it's still getting me drunk."

[Roleplaying Tumblr]
floaties by overlard!
04-28-2015, 06:17 AM

He rolled his eyes, giving her the classic 'I told you so' look. "As k]ng of sh]t a[[, ] know when th]ngs are sh]t," he said smugly. "Te[[ you what, ] know a p[ace that []tera[[y just fuck]ng opened. W]th actua[ tro[[s work]ng there and sh]t. Maybe, just maybe, they'[[ have someth]n' fuck]n' decent. And stuff that w][[ get you tanked faster, ] guess. You must have been ]n some sh]t ton]ght to want to be drunk that bad,"

He knocked back the last of his drink, shuddered slightly, and threw it at the servebot's head. It shattered very prettily, and the robot managed to only look slightly annoyed. "Wanna try head]ng there?" he asked.

04-28-2015, 06:23 AM

Sia nodded, downing the rest of her drink in two large gulps with a grimace. "Y*u have n* idea," she mumbled, standing up, wincing slightly as she took a moment to catch her bearings. "Let's try that place *ut, th*ugh. I'll even buy f*r y*u." She made a gesture that quite clearly stated "lead the way" and the two presumably left the cafe.

[Roleplaying Tumblr]
floaties by overlard!
05-30-2015, 10:11 AM
[Image: HCFDk5v.png]

This grumpy jerk hasn't been around for a while! Uranio enters the Café, making sure there weren't anyone that looked annoying. He seemed satisfied after a few moments and sat a booth by the entrance and ordered a water.
05-30-2015, 10:17 AM
[Image: rWvZyj3.png]
Now who is this? Does it really matter? Either way, she stumbled on this place by complete chance. She needed a break from Komodom and saw some lights. Imagine her surprise seeing such a familiar, albeit grumpy, face.
"oh my iss ThaT naw iT CouldnT be uranio ossiTep where people mighT be"
The question was clearly mocking, but the smile would hopefully take off some of the bite. God knew this man brought enough himself.
05-30-2015, 10:29 AM
[Image: gVOn4da.png]
Who was that? How did this Troll know his name?

Wait. Those horns...that symbol...

[Image: yd8KmXL.gif]

He quickly regained his posture, looking grumpy as usual.

Mossin? That you? It's been a while, hasn't it?

And I can go out and get sume food, can't I?
05-30-2015, 10:32 AM
It was nice to see nothing had changed. At least, not since the last time things had changed. And by nice of course she meant frustrating.
more Than a while youve been downrighT impossssible To geT a hold of
The mocking tone is still there, but so is the grin
iTss almossT liKe youre avoiding me
It was meant as a joke, but considering his moods it was perfectly possible it was true.
05-30-2015, 10:37 AM

Uranio sneered lightly, ignoring the water when it arrived.

I dunno whut you mean. It's not like I dun't get on my husktop, you know. Could've gone on and see if I wunted to hang out or sumething.

Whether it was a joke or not, Uranio seemed a little insulted.
05-30-2015, 10:40 AM (This post was last modified: 05-30-2015 10:42 AM by Hi-toppin.)
[Image: MAnK233.png]
Woah now, this was a little unexpected. Even for him.
okay leTss noT geT all worKed up now

i Tried a Couple Timess buT you didnT really sseem liKe you were in The mood
The smile was back again
noT ThaT youre ever really in The mood
05-30-2015, 10:44 AM (This post was last modified: 05-30-2015 10:45 AM by Yaridovich23.)

He seemed to have calmed down a bit, but still passively crossed his arms.

I'm fine. I'm not wurked up.

And excuse me, but I am busy sumetimes, or not in the mood for interacting withe othur Trolls. I moved uway for a reason, you know.

He seemed to calm down a bit more, uncrossing his arms.

Still...Glad you haven't really changed since we last talked. You're one of the few Trolls that doesn't make me wunna rip my hair out.
05-30-2015, 10:51 AM (This post was last modified: 05-30-2015 10:52 AM by Hi-toppin.)
bluh bluh exCuses exCuses say whaTever maKes you feel beTTer
Now that he's calm time to return to the regularly scheduled program
and im glad ThaT you havenT Changed i would have missssed your hosTile growling oh and of Course The glaring Too i canT geT enough of The glaring
05-30-2015, 10:54 AM

He rolls his eyes and sips at his water.

Yeah, yeah, I get it. "Uranio is grumpy and blah blah blah."

Enough about me. Whut have you been up to anyway? Still torturing small animals- I mean- playing music?
05-30-2015, 11:01 AM
lololol yeah ThaTss The joKe in a nuTsshell

[Image: jkYuSTj.png]
oh me oh my iT looKss liKe theress a biT of biTe To your barK whaT a niCe Change

buT yeah, mussiC and gamess ThaTss my Thing are issolaTion and ssTalKing ssTill yourss
05-30-2015, 11:10 AM

He gave a sarcastic chuckle.

Yeah, if you say so. And why due you keep bringing up my living habits, would you stop!?

He didn't seem like he'd do anything about it, however. He kept sitting just as he would.

Dun't see me judging the way you live. Tch.

Either way, been up to anything new?
05-30-2015, 11:16 AM (This post was last modified: 05-30-2015 11:17 AM by Hi-toppin.)
[Image: jkYuSTj.png]
now ThaTss jussT a plain lie you jussT ssaid i Kill animalss wiTh my mussiC
Her lips pursed in faux petulance
if ThaTss noT judging idK whaT is

[Image: uyPKHDa.png]
i Can maKe my eye glow a biT more than before buT oTherwisse no noThing all ThaT new parTiess mussiC and generally KiCKing assss are ssTill my bussinessss