02-01-2015, 03:11 AM
RE: FTL Mafia - Day One: Rebel Rabble
AHHHHHH

Vote: Palamedes

I don't trust him.

... if that makes sense.
02-01-2015, 03:23 AM
Dang, how am I even supposed to start a game where I can't just immediately start throwing out bullshit soft claims all over the place? This sucks.

Non-random vote: Lynch ChrisClark

Tumblr/Steam
02-01-2015, 04:07 AM
First Encounter of the Votal Kind

Palamedes (3): Garuru, OzTheWizard, ChrisClark13
dichotomousCreator (1): phantomEclipse
Garuru (2): Callistic, yappy111
OzTheWizard (2): Palamedes, icanhasdonut
Mecha_Goomba (1): GenetiXientist
musicalMaestro (1): Mecha_Goomba
icanhasdonut (1): dichotomousCreator
Zatch (1): speedchuck
ChrisClark13 (2): Terrabalt, Coldblooded

Abstaining: Zatch, musicalMaestro, Acionyx

(Quick note, Zatch. Mirdini actually isn't in the game! He's just a replacement for now!)
02-01-2015, 05:16 AM
Ah, okay, heh, I was way out of it last night. How's about a Vote: Garuru then to spice things up.
02-01-2015, 05:18 AM
Lynch: Chrisclark
02-01-2015, 05:46 AM
If Pala is scum this game, I'm going to laugh.
02-01-2015, 06:22 AM
ALWAYS SCUM*

Also Vote: ChrisClark

*Actually no I'm town and I laugh in the face of scum.
02-01-2015, 09:06 AM
>says he is town
>actually is non town
>cry evrytim

It's time to, T-T-T-T-T-T TRIPLE POST
02-01-2015, 09:45 AM
>says he is town
>gets lynched at LYLO
>actually is town
>cry evrytim

He needs to have some kind of "Cassandra" role to top it off. Like, if being lynched would cost town the game, you become aware of this at daystart. (Oh wait town knows if lynching a townie would cost them the game in mafia. Could be an interesting tack-on to a witch hunt though? Flavorfully there are a lot of archetypes it could fit on, it'd be an interesting inforole, AND scum always has the information it provides so it'd be a perfect scumclaim at LYLO which would lead to much hilarity and fulfillment of Cassandra's narrative purpose)

Anyway, waffling aside...

Chris votes look unusually serious. Following on from what I've learned last game, I think I can understand what's going on, but I'm still kinda uncomfortable joining in on it so I'm going to wait for something slightly more substantial to happen first.

Actually, @Acio and Pala: Why do you think Coldblooded voted for Chris, and are you following suit for the same reason?
02-01-2015, 11:25 AM
(02-01-2015 09:45 AM)dichotomousCreator Wrote:  Actually, @Acio and Pala: Why do you think Coldblooded voted for Chris, and are you following suit for the same reason?

Actually, i voted him first. because yolo.

I am but a sheet of paper
02-01-2015, 11:28 AM
(02-01-2015 09:45 AM)dichotomousCreator Wrote:  >says he is town
>gets lynched at LYLO
>actually is town
>cry evrytim

He needs to have some kind of "Cassandra" role to top it off. Like, if being lynched would cost town the game, you become aware of this at daystart. (Oh wait town knows if lynching a townie would cost them the game in mafia. Could be an interesting tack-on to a witch hunt though? Flavorfully there are a lot of archetypes it could fit on, it'd be an interesting inforole, AND scum always has the information it provides so it'd be a perfect scumclaim at LYLO which would lead to much hilarity and fulfillment of Cassandra's narrative purpose)

Chris votes look unusually serious. Following on from what I've learned last game, I think I can understand what's going on, but I'm still kinda uncomfortable joining in on it so I'm going to wait for something slightly more substantial to happen first.

Actually, @Acio and Pala: Why do you think Coldblooded voted for Chris, and are you following suit for the same reason?

No clue and because he's scum
02-01-2015, 01:06 PM
I assume that Acio's reason for voting for him is probably the same as mine. ChrisClark is the third person on the Pala wagon, and he tries to play it off as just being another silly, random vote even though it's clearly not either of those things because Oz had just voted for Pala in the post right before that one. And as far as I know this is his first mafia game here at least, so I'm guessing that his thinking had less to do with trying to make things happen, and more to do with "Hey, let's see if we can get this random dude lynched."

(As a sidenote: I could also totally see somebody in scumchat trying to paint Pala as an easy D1 mislynch in the misguided hope that people would want revenge for those last two games he won as scum or something like that. But that's super meta, and not really something that I want to put too much stock in at all.)

Tumblr/Steam
02-01-2015, 01:29 PM
(02-01-2015 01:06 PM)Coldblooded Wrote:  (As a sidenote: I could also totally see somebody in scumchat trying to paint Pala as an easy D1 mislynch in the misguided hope that people would want revenge for those last two games he won as scum or something like that. But that's super meta, and not really something that I want to put too much stock in at all.)
(It's more like the universe just wants Pala to be scum. He always is.)
02-01-2015, 04:19 PM (This post was last modified: 02-01-2015 04:22 PM by ChrisClark13.)
It totally is a random silly vote. I think he's kind of good at all the games on the forum anyhow or something? I'm scared he'll win due to his mad skills or something.

Though seriously I am just a random townie human person please no lyncherino.

I'll abstain if it makes anyone feel better, this is my first time in a mafia game anyhow.

Change vote to abstain

(Good God are these games really just piles and piles of guessing and backstabbing and accusation throwing and conspiracies?)

(Sounds like how I kind of got screwed over in Diplomacy by "I need dis territory" from an ally)

... if that makes sense.
02-01-2015, 04:54 PM
@dC: scum scum scum scum scum (read Acio/CB for more).

(02-01-2015 04:19 PM)ChrisClark13 Wrote:  human person

All rebels are humans, kill all humans.

(Don't worry it is just a lot of guessing and hunchwork and all that especially this early when there's very little to work with.

Still think you're scum though~)
02-01-2015, 05:14 PM
Why do newbies give off the scum vibe so intensely? I'd be down to lynch ChrisClark just because of that abstain but will abstain from that at the moment.

Other than that, I don't feel anything from anybody else. But that's to be expected from Day 1, the driest of all mafia days.

I'd like to talk more flavor-ish type stuff but I think it's actually kinda important to keep quiet about who is what species.

Continuing with my vote on Garuru.
02-01-2015, 05:14 PM
I just have physical deformation that makes me look like a giant version of the common Praying Mantis found on my homeworld Earth, but I am regular human person I swear. Long live Federal King Space ObamaBush!

I am not traitor human like the other humans! I am loyal to Space Obama I swear! That makes me not scum right?

... if that makes sense.
02-01-2015, 07:32 PM
@Terra: Oop, missed that actually! Still it was a jokevote right :V

@Chris: Yeah, D1 is notoriously swingy with very little to go on. I'll try and explain a bit, basically town has a better chance of winning if we lynch D1 as opposed to not lynching D1, so we need to identify someone to lynch. Hence the best play is to lynch whoever seems the MOST like scum, even if they don't seem THAT much like scum at all. I know from Credithunt that Acio and Pala tend to do this by acting very sure about their current lynch target even when they really can't be anywhere NEAR that certain based on what's happened so far.

So basically, don't get discouraged like I did in Credithunt and just keep playing the game and looking for scum. Ideally some mafia goon will provide a more tempting target before day's end (Although being on the receiving end of an early wagon as a new player can be quite scary, and I can definitely sympathize with that!).

@Chriswagon: Remind me to ask a couple questions post-game about this. I *THINK* I know what's going on, but I also think talking about it would kind of defeat the purpose of it so I'd rather not.

@Everyone: Is there the possibility of multivoting in this setup? If so, should caution be taken? (There probably isn't but, well, I just finished Credithunt :v)
02-01-2015, 08:35 PM
@Zatch: Genuine question here, why would you lynch Chris for the abstain? Was the way he behaved considered scummy or something?
02-01-2015, 09:02 PM
Oh! Just realized something that could kill two birds with one stone here...

So Acio mentioned to me at one point that town is looking for information and scum is aiming to survive (and, to that end, look like town). So to Chris and yappy, it's Chris's apparent desire to survive personally that is scummy since town shouldn't be nearly as worried about their own death. Basically since scum JUST need to survive they are more concerned with it, whereas since town must actively hunt down the scum THAT should be a townie's priority, not personal survival. An abstaining vote is not hunting down scum, and thus looks dodgy, particularly as no lynch D1 is mathematically to the benefit of the scumteam.

And to you experienced players, newbies are worried about their own death because that's how you play basically every game that isn't Mafia. That's why they seem scummy: They're doing something only scum have an in-game reason to do for an out-of-game reason: "That's what you do in games where people die, you try to survive". So I guess keep that in mind and new players (Chris in this case) note that you still win if your side wins, even if you yourself are dead.

Oh also being dead is no fun so there's that. People react worse to being lynched if they haven't played many games and aren't used to it. In summary, it's important to differentiate between scumtells and newbtells.

I'm sure others can do a better explanation here but this is my understanding of the situation at least.
02-01-2015, 09:05 PM
Okie dokie. Thanks for the Mafia 101, it helped.
02-01-2015, 11:56 PM
(02-01-2015 05:14 PM)ChrisClark13 Wrote:  I just have physical deformation that makes me look like a giant version of the common Praying Mantis found on my homeworld Earth, but I am regular human person I swear. Long live Federal King Space ObamaBush!

I am not traitor human like the other humans! I am loyal to Space Obama I swear! That makes me not scum right?

Okay so I'm trying to think of even a single common role that could possibly fit this description that isn't 'Mafia Godfather" and I'm honestly coming up short here. Literally nothing that you've said so far has given me any reason to believe you're not scum.

Chris, normally I would just tell you to focus less on desperate self-defense and more on actual scumhunting, but that's admittedly kind of hard to do considering how little has happened so far this game.

(02-01-2015 09:02 PM)dichotomousCreator Wrote:  And to you experienced players, newbies are worried about their own death because that's how you play basically every game that isn't Mafia. That's why they seem scummy: They're doing something only scum have an in-game reason to do for an out-of-game reason: "That's what you do in games where people die, you try to survive". So I guess keep that in mind and new players (Chris in this case) note that you still win if your side wins, even if you yourself are dead.

Alright, but in my experience, typical newtown behavior is usually to act hurt and offended that they're even being considered for a lynch. Compare that to ChrisClark, who immediately goes "Oh no please, I'll do anything to make you feel better about me! You want me to abstain?! Sure, done. You want me to throw out a weak flavor claim that nobody asked for when I only have 4 votes on me? No problem!" It doesn't read like frustrated townie to me at all, it reads like caught/panicking scum.

Tumblr/Steam
02-02-2015, 12:44 AM
The thing is that there's more than one type of newbtown. There's the type that understands the game well enough to realize that of COURSE everyone is fair game for lynching, but not well enough to realize that acting to placate people won't stop them lynching you.

On the other hand I don't actually have that much experience with real newbscum. Between Pala/Chuck/Reaverb in Credithunt and the perfect MC win in Dersehunt I have never actually seen ANY scum lynched OR really gotten a good look at how a new player behaves as scum. I guess I'm talking from my experience in Credithunt where something very similar happened to me and ended with a D1 claim, so I can sympathize with Chris's position (especially the being the first lynch target and having nothing to analyze!)

Of course that doesn't mean he ISN'T scum, just that I'm acutely aware of how a newbie townie might be acting exactly as Chris is now due to recent experience. Which admittedly might be throwing up a bit of bias.
02-02-2015, 01:03 AM
Wait we're lynching him because he was a third vote on pala? That does seem bad. If anything else happens that we all notice I might vote?

"What is Love?" -- Mc Hammer. You are almost certain MC Hammer said that.
02-02-2015, 01:23 AM
No, people are voting for him because he drastically shifted gears as soon as even the slightest hint of potential pressure landed on him. They were initially lynching him because it was a chance to get out of RVS at the first sign of anything remotely scummy (i.e. the third vote on Pala, phrased and placed in such a way that it might not look very random.)

I personally think he's just a bit of an idiot, no offense intended. I'm very bad at figuring out new town vs. new scum, of course, so, uh, maybe don't rely too heavily on my opinion of him?
02-02-2015, 01:23 AM
lynch zatch who convieniently did the same thing as chris but with garuru?
02-02-2015, 01:33 AM
(02-01-2015 11:56 PM)Coldblooded Wrote:  
(02-01-2015 05:14 PM)ChrisClark13 Wrote:  I just have physical deformation that makes me look like a giant version of the common Praying Mantis found on my homeworld Earth, but I am regular human person I swear. Long live Federal King Space ObamaBush!

Okay so I'm trying to think of even a single common role that could possibly fit this description that isn't 'Mafia Godfather" and I'm honestly coming up short here. Literally nothing that you've said so far has given me any reason to believe you're not scum.
Wow, Coldblooded. You're kinda reaching there. Chris has made three posts, all filled with newbtells over any other kind of tell. No reasons to think he's not newbscum, yes, but no reasons to think he's not newbtown either. Also, I'm trying to think of anything FTL-related that could fit that description and I'm coming up short. It's pretty clear that that was just a fluffpost.
02-02-2015, 01:50 AM
Yeah, I'm thinking that was an OH NOES post. Which was pretty decent, tbh.
02-02-2015, 01:59 AM
I really don't think that it's reaching at all. The opening flavor for the day states outright that most if not all of the scumteam is human, and his claim is "I'm human, but look like a Mantis"? It's not really difficult to put two and two together there, and I'm not even sure why he said it like it was going to help his case at all.

So Goomba, who do you think is most likely scum then, if not ChrisClark?

Tumblr/Steam
02-02-2015, 02:43 AM
Well, the flavor does say that the rebels have mind control tech as well so that reasoning's kinda flawed as any rebel could be any species, not necessarily humans.
02-02-2015, 02:55 AM
Wow, Coldblooded. You're kinda reaching there. Chris has made three posts, all filled with newbtells over any other kind of tell. No reasons to think he's not newbscum, yes, but no reasons to think he's not newbtown either. Also, I'm trying to think of anything FTL-related that could fit that description and I'm coming up short. It's pretty clear that that was just a fluffpost.
[/quote]

Do you have a reason to think that he's town?

(02-01-2015 07:32 PM)dichotomousCreator Wrote:  @Chris: Yeah, D1 is notoriously swingy with very little to go on. I'll try and explain a bit, basically town has a better chance of winning if we lynch D1 as opposed to not lynching D1, so we need to identify someone to lynch. Hence the best play is to lynch whoever seems the MOST like scum, even if they don't seem THAT much like scum at all. I know from Credithunt that Acio and Pala tend to do this by acting very sure about their current lynch target even when they really can't be anywhere NEAR that certain based on what's happened so far.

Tip: Don't reveal that right out the gate, the whole point is to surprise reactions out people
02-02-2015, 02:57 AM
quotemangled

Question above is directed at MechaGoomba's 128
02-02-2015, 04:36 AM
(02-01-2015 07:32 PM)dichotomousCreator Wrote:  @Everyone: Is there the possibility of multivoting in this setup? If so, should caution be taken? (There probably isn't but, well, I just finished Credithunt :v)

I don't know what multivoting means in the context of mafia/hunts, and the other newbies here probably don't either. Can you explain what you mean?
02-02-2015, 05:01 AM
Wow, things are starting to pick up sooner than I expected.

I'm gonna call ChrisClark's thing a nulltell, honestly. Pretty interesting, though, how Mecha_Goomba and dC leaped to his defense... Something to keep in mind for later.

(02-01-2015 05:14 PM)Zatch Wrote:  Why do newbies give off the scum vibe so intensely? I'd be down to lynch ChrisClark just because of that abstain but will abstain from that at the moment.

vote: Zatch though for "yeah i agree, he's scum, but I'm gonna park my vote on someone else anyways"

(multivoting is a rare role where someone's votes count twice towards a lynch. there was recently a witchhunt making full advantage of this role. i doubt it'll show up in this game anyways, as the role is normally so rare.)

[Image: sig.gif]
02-02-2015, 05:15 AM
(02-02-2015 05:01 AM)Garuru Wrote:  (multivoting is a rare role where someone's votes count twice towards a lynch. there was recently a witchhunt making full advantage of this role. i doubt it'll show up in this game anyways, as the role is normally so rare.)

Ah, thanks for that.

That's kind of a weird question to ask town, though, dC...none of us can really give answers other than Garuru's ("It's a rare role, so probably not, but who knows").
02-02-2015, 05:36 AM
@DC: Literally any role is possible in a closed setup

Multivoting isn't a real worry because at most it's a single player and it's usually town since scum having it pushes mylo/lylo forward by a day
02-02-2015, 06:43 AM
Goomba, there's an entire race in FTL (the Mantis) that fit the exact description he used. You know, giant humanoid praying mantises.

@Colblooded: I think he's RPing his role flavor, not his role powers (if he has any.) He's probably not quite dumb enough to claim godfather, you see. The tone of his post was sarcastic, if annoyingly so, and it read to me like "My name is Hyu Mann, fellow meatbags. Let us do Human things, and have Human fun." Annoying, dumb, and a flavor claim which I'd be extremely cautious to jump on as a hidden alignment claim, given the relative obliviousness the dude has shown thus far. It seems like on the one hand you think he's super-devious and trying to make people think he's a town race (which I highly doubt is as simple as it sounds,) and on the other, he's idiotic enough to outright claim godfather.

Maybe think it through a bit more?
02-02-2015, 07:35 AM
Fair enough, I kinda decided to just ignore his flavorclaim post after Yappy reminded me about the whole mind control thing. Roleflavor is probably not something that we need to spend a whole lot of time thinking about anyway. Rest of the stuff that I said about him still stands though.

(02-02-2015 01:03 AM)musicalMaestro Wrote:  Wait we're lynching him because he was a third vote on pala? That does seem bad. If anything else happens that we all notice I might vote?

Hey MM, could you maybe explain your read on ChrisClark a bit more? Why is being the third vote on Pala bad in and of itself?

Tumblr/Steam
02-02-2015, 07:59 AM
Chris is the scummiest person alive. He has said basically nothing to convince anyone he's town. If the day ended right now, I'd want him to be lynched. However, town gets very little out of his lynch in most cases.

Chris clearly doesn't know how to respond to all this suspicion. There's not much he can do to defend himself. He can't even scumhunt to prove his usefulness because so little stuff has actually happened. What useful info will we get out of his lynch? Only his death flip, and he's posted so little we couldn't even deduce much from that.

Lynches like this were what lost town DHI. I understand jumping on anything you see day 1, but if the person you're voting for folds under pressure you don't just commit the day to lynching them. You go on, dig at other people, and if dayend approaches or they start being scummy again then you put together a wagon on them.
02-02-2015, 08:11 AM
If he's the scummiest person alive, I have 2 questions:

1: What changed from Post 128 that makes him suddenly super scummy as opposed to just new?

2: Why aren't you voting for him?
02-02-2015, 08:25 AM
(02-02-2015 02:55 AM)Acionyx Wrote:  
Mecha_Goomba Wrote:Wow, Coldblooded. You're kinda reaching there. Chris has made three posts, all filled with newbtells over any other kind of tell. No reasons to think he's not newbscum, yes, but no reasons to think he's not newbtown either. Also, I'm trying to think of anything FTL-related that could fit that description and I'm coming up short. It's pretty clear that that was just a fluffpost.

Do you have a reason to think that he's town?

(02-01-2015 07:32 PM)dichotomousCreator Wrote:  @Chris: Yeah, D1 is notoriously swingy with very little to go on. I'll try and explain a bit, basically town has a better chance of winning if we lynch D1 as opposed to not lynching D1, so we need to identify someone to lynch. Hence the best play is to lynch whoever seems the MOST like scum, even if they don't seem THAT much like scum at all. I know from Credithunt that Acio and Pala tend to do this by acting very sure about their current lynch target even when they really can't be anywhere NEAR that certain based on what's happened so far.

Tip: Don't reveal that right out the gate, the whole point is to surprise reactions out people

Well yes but do you HAVE to do it to new players all the time? I understand playing to your wincon and stuff but I messed it up by claiming too early and I was relatively cognizant of what you were doing. I'm worried your target is going to end up doing something -EV like claiming doc, or other stuff like cops burning an investigation will happen. (The general strategy notes were public knowledge so I don't feel at all bad about that, btw).

I guess I'm just seeing my Credithunt D1 play out in front of me and remembering how much that sucked. Besides which you're still legitimately trying to lynch him based on general strategy so people still need to react to that. Goomba is largely correct, you'd get more mileage lynching someone who stands up and actually SAYS things under pressure. Chris is probably about a hair away from -EV claim times so I don't see what you're getting from pushing on him now.

(02-02-2015 05:15 AM)Callistic Wrote:  
(02-02-2015 05:01 AM)Garuru Wrote:  (multivoting is a rare role where someone's votes count twice towards a lynch. there was recently a witchhunt making full advantage of this role. i doubt it'll show up in this game anyways, as the role is normally so rare.)

Ah, thanks for that.

That's kind of a weird question to ask town, though, dC...none of us can really give answers other than Garuru's ("It's a rare role, so probably not, but who knows").

(02-02-2015 05:36 AM)Acionyx Wrote:  @DC: Literally any role is possible in a closed setup

Multivoting isn't a real worry because at most it's a single player and it's usually town since scum having it pushes mylo/lylo forward by a day

Acio's answer is the information I wanted: what the general trend for roles like that is in closed setups! Plus I might have missed a rule in the OP somewhere that said "no multivoting" or something. (In particular I'm assuming things like "No death millers" due to the non-bastard mod setup and I was unaware of whether multivotes fell under that kind of thing. A Death Miller is someone who looks like scum when they are killed, thus causing high levels of confusion and involving the mod lying to people.)
02-02-2015, 08:29 AM
(02-02-2015 08:25 AM)dichotomousCreator Wrote:  Acio's answer is the information I wanted: what the general trend for roles like that is in closed setups! Plus I might have missed a rule in the OP somewhere that said "no multivoting" or something. (In particular I'm assuming things like "No death millers" due to the non-bastard mod setup and I was unaware of whether multivotes fell under that kind of thing. A Death Miller is someone who looks like scum when they are killed, thus causing high levels of confusion and involving the mod lying to people.)

Got it. :3

On a completely unrelated note, while you're online, I actually have another question. What are your thoughts on Goomba?
02-02-2015, 08:33 AM (This post was last modified: 02-02-2015 08:33 AM by amosmyn.)
Don't expect bastard mod or antifun roles. That includes no Silencers, Jesters, alignment changing roles, and all setups will have reasonable numbers of certain role types barring special ciumstances. Evaluation criteria will be publicized in a future post on running setups, but for now dont expect really shitty roles. Do expect creative roles to sometimes surface though.
02-02-2015, 08:47 AM
(02-01-2015 11:28 AM)Acionyx Wrote:  
(02-01-2015 09:45 AM)dichotomousCreator Wrote:  >says he is town
>gets lynched at LYLO
>actually is town
>cry evrytim

No clue and because he's scum

Before i had read the text wall, i wanted to say "pro town, always follow"

Also, Amos, you misspelled "Circumstances," well, missing a few letters.

Let me shower and go over posts that arent shit (like mine) and give an eval.

People leaning towards garuru and chris and zatch? idk, brb

02-02-2015, 09:12 AM
(02-02-2015 08:25 AM)dichotomousCreator Wrote:  Well yes but do you HAVE to do it to new players all the time? I understand playing to your wincon and stuff but I messed it up by claiming too early and I was relatively cognizant of what you were doing. I'm worried your target is going to end up doing something -EV like claiming doc, or other stuff like cops burning an investigation will happen. (The general strategy notes were public knowledge so I don't feel at all bad about that, btw).

I guess I'm just seeing my Credithunt D1 play out in front of me and remembering how much that sucked. Besides which you're still legitimately trying to lynch him based on general strategy so people still need to react to that. Goomba is largely correct, you'd get more mileage lynching someone who stands up and actually SAYS things under pressure. Chris is probably about a hair away from -EV claim times so I don't see what you're getting from pushing on him now.

I think I should note that there are hardly ever any obliteration/foreclosure type mechanics in closed setup games like this one, outside of a few clusterfuck type games, so roleclaiming in the face of a huge lynch wagon tends to be a good idea more often than not. (Though it's usually still better if you can manage to get out of it without having to claim.) Besides, it's not like everyone won't find out your role when you die anyways.

Lynching/forcing a claim out of a cop or a doc early on obviously sucks a whole lot, but it's still not the end of the world. Having to claim in a game like this isn't nearly as much of a death sentence as it is in Hunts.

Tumblr/Steam
02-02-2015, 09:14 AM
I think Acio or someone already addressed that, Coldblooded

02-02-2015, 09:22 AM
Well i skimmed through again, emphasis on skim, my guessing previous was wrong. Only logic i can get is CB grabbing the reins, MM is being quiet and questionative (go figure), and Chris absolutely looks like he has just soiled himself in front of the entire class.

Besides the point, I would leave Chris alone, cause that was honestly too wimpy (i use that lightly) of him to throw out such self defense, and well He didnt really need to throw out a description of his player (unless it was a joke).

@MM throw out a vote, dingus. Or else we're gonna lynch you again for the exact same reasons as credithunt. Like, be like "eeny-meeny-miney-you. yes you, im gonna guess you and keep an eye on you until further notice"

I've go nothing big on anyone yet. so Dc can just enjoy the vote for now

02-02-2015, 09:22 AM
EBWOP: There was probably somethng about palamedes and acio somewhere, but i didnt care much about it

02-02-2015, 10:29 AM
Lynch: Goomba

Hi human scum. What is my problem with 140?