The Other Alchemy Game 2 [Out of Game]
01-12-2015, 11:58 PM
RE: The Other Alchemy Game 2 [Out of Game]
I'll trade a Genetic Inheritance for a Serpent, GM.
01-13-2015, 09:29 AM
Are cards consumed in the Alchemy process? I forget. Otherwise, I would only need one Life. But I don't think a negation is worth three cards. One Bill and Biodiversity. Multiple Biodiversities at your disposable makes you that much harder to kill.

Edited for Readability and Preservation of Sanity - The Revolution - OP - Chapter 1/2 - Chapter 2/2 (missing maps) - Chapter 2 - Chapter 3 (Ongoing) - Chat
01-13-2015, 09:51 AM
Alchemy does not consume cards. I recall the GM saying you could only lose cards by trading them.
01-13-2015, 10:04 AM (This post was last modified: 01-13-2015 10:05 AM by ICan'tGiveCredit.)
Well. Losing even 2 bills is consequential to me because I kept as many as 8 in my small deck and I might need more to assist me in dire times.

jk, but I'm still only willing to proceed with the above trade.

Also, what are you willing to trade for the Serpent? I'm not sure if II is going to be active again and I don't think Reyweld can mediate trades on another's behalf.

Edited for Readability and Preservation of Sanity - The Revolution - OP - Chapter 1/2 - Chapter 2/2 (missing maps) - Chapter 2 - Chapter 3 (Ongoing) - Chat
01-13-2015, 10:21 AM
Before I will even consider trading the Serpent away, you must come up with a combination involving it which is even more awesome than Evil+Serpent.
01-13-2015, 10:34 AM (This post was last modified: 01-13-2015 10:40 AM by ICan'tGiveCredit.)
A Life (guaranteed to augment your Devilish Strategies), Unpaid fines, Insulting Invoice, and a Liar. (If you combine Liar with itself, or one of your own cards, you might just get Satan! And who doesn't want Satan? Bill! Bill doesn't! And he is not afraid to admit it!)

KAOLISQQA, what would you trade for a Tax Collector? I want Funeral + Other Things.

01-13-2015, 10:52 AM
(01-13-2015 09:29 AM)ICantGiveCredit Wrote:  Are cards consumed in the Alchemy process? I forget. Otherwise, I would only need one Life. But I don't think a negation is worth three cards. One Bill and Biodiversity. Multiple Biodiversities at your disposable makes you that much harder to kill.

I think you get 2 Bills if one is killed no matter how many of them you have in your deck.

But I'm fine with one Biodiversity and one Bill.
01-13-2015, 11:01 AM (This post was last modified: 01-13-2015 11:01 AM by ICan'tGiveCredit.)
(01-13-2015 10:52 AM)Carnegie Wrote:  I think you get 2 Bills if one is killed no matter how many of them you have in your deck.

But I'm fine with one Biodiversity and one Bill in exchange for Negation

confirming

01-13-2015, 12:38 PM (This post was last modified: 01-16-2015 10:39 AM by Reyweld.)
@Kaynato: I cannot speak on II's behalf, but if they don't post in 3 days (72 hours), I will advertise their spot in this game in General Chat. (I am in Eastern standard time [EST]. For reference, it is 8:40.)

Alright, Credit gives 1 Biodiversity and 1 Bill The Person in exchange for Carnegie's 1 Negation. This has been updated in the In Game OP.

Also, I think I am going to re-allow crazy equations with simple operators ( / * + - ) provided you have the number of each thing you put in or more.

For example, with only one void you couldn't do "Void + Bill the Person * Void". But yes, when creation phase returns, people can once again go nuts. ((It was great fun last time))
01-13-2015, 03:20 PM
Wait. You can combine more than two things in an equation?
01-13-2015, 05:15 PM (This post was last modified: 01-13-2015 05:16 PM by Carnegie.)
We were allowed to in the first game, and not this game. However, it's allowed once again.
01-16-2015, 11:04 AM
Alright it looks like no more trading is going down, so alchemy combinations can happen once again. We are now back at Creation Phase, assuming everyone is still interested. Also voting on 80 Health or 50 Health battles can happen.

Btw: InsanityIncarnate's time has run up. They haven't posted on forum since 12-09-2014, so we'll have to assume the worst. Which is that they aren't going to come back anytime soon to play this game. Anyone who isn't playing this game who is reading this gets first dibs to sign up, otherwise I'll post the spoilered text on General Chat tommorow.

Now my questions to all of you are: are you still interested in playing this game; and if yes want do you want to be changed about it? This is the opportunity to change the game to make it more to your suiting. Use it, unless it's already perfect, of course. I think I'll be having one of these after every full cycle.

What I'll be posting in Gen Chat late Tommorow: (You don't have to read)
So, it seems that InsanityIncarnate has mysteriously disappeared from this forum since 12-09-2014. The leave was not really mentioned anywhere, and it has been a month. At this time, I have one spot available in my game "The Other Alchemy Game 2". If you are interested, post in the Out of Game thread here.
01-16-2015, 11:14 AM (This post was last modified: 01-16-2015 11:14 AM by ICan'tGiveCredit.)
Idea: take on our Forms.

Ex. Bill likes calling his fellow Bills to do his bidding. He can summon either 3 Bills (People) or one Tax Collector. Can only be used once per duel. Can only be used after a certain "quota" has been met. Quota set by the god. Quota still subject to GM discretion.

01-16-2015, 11:40 AM
Does this mean I don't get to trade a Substance for a Sand? :c

Idea: Two creation phases before each duel?
01-16-2015, 11:45 AM
The problem with creation phases is it makes a lot of work for the GM.

On the other hand, I don't even like the game that much. I mostly just like looking at the new cards.
01-16-2015, 12:06 PM
Well, we could open this game to everyone and just make it like the Other Alchemy Game 1. And I could make cards. But that would also mean no bulk Creation Posting.

Or I could Reboot The Other Alchemy Game 1 and drop this?
01-16-2015, 12:16 PM
nuuu i like this. We just need to manufacture more Reywelds, so that everyone can participate in the godly trading card game.

01-16-2015, 12:45 PM
I could take up a reboot of TOAG1 if you want?
01-18-2015, 04:16 PM
Charm + Strange
Charm + Charm
Charm + Truth
Charm + Beauty

then.

Currently in desperate need of cash. Doing art for 5 dollars. PM me for details.