In Progress Condemned Commandos
01-02-2015, 12:29 PM (This post was last modified: 01-06-2015 06:34 AM by WillyDeWulfe.)
Condemned Commandos
[Image: CondemnedCommandosLogo.gif]

Congratulations on joining the ranks of the CONDEMNED COMMANDOS, you worthless shit stains.

That's what you are. Worthless. Actually worse than that, you shit stains have negative value. The courts have determined that each and every one of you is an ultra violent criminal that does nothing but tear down the society that good and decent people have built up.

We can't lock you up with the regular prisoners. You all have extensive military grade cybernetic enhancements, acquired through dubious methods I'm sure. You'd tear those poor bastards apart. Neo-Australia might be an option, but that hell hole is already overflowing. We could have given you the Death Penalty, but I know you crafty shit stains would just appeal forever and suckle from the teat of Auntie Samantha in your confinement.

So I just want to thank you from the bottom of my pacemaker for volunteering for the Condemned Commandos. Protocol requires that I brief you all again on the situation before we drop you.

Management has decided that I need a codename so you psychopaths won't hunt me down and murder my family after this mission. You may call me Sid.

You shit stains have opted to complete a mission too suicidally dangerous to risk our highly trained combat teams on as part of the Condemned Commandos initiative. If you succeed and survive, you will be released back into society on permanent parole.

I'm sure you shit stains noticed the fancy new necklaces you all have. The metallic bands around your scrawny little necks are called "Compliance Collars" and they're stuffed with explosives. They also function as a tracking device and have a speaker that I'm currently using to relay instructions to you. The scientists had some ethical concerns about strapping bombs to people's necks, so they added a few Nanobot injections I can dole out when I feel like you shit stains have earned some healing.

If you tamper with the Compliance Collar, it will explode. If it gets hit too hard, it will explode. If you deviate from the mission parameters, it will explode. If I feel like killing you, it will explode.

Until you complete the objective, I own your ass.

Approximately 94 hours ago, Dr. Wersgany, the foremost expert on cybernetic neurocircuitry, was kidnapped from his office at Cyber Enterprises. The group claiming responsibility is known as the Society of Power Acquirers.

We have tracked SoPA to a secret location and we believe that the doctor is being held deep underground and being forced to do who knows what.

Your mission is to infiltrate the base and retrieve the doctor. He MUST remain alive for you to be eligible for parole.

You are cleared to use deadly force including, but not limited to, full use of your cybernetic enhancements and the leftover gear we have equipped you with. Even though it's all stuff that we retired from real commandos, it's not cheap. When you die, try to make sure it's in some place where we can easily retrieve the gear.

We will be arriving shortly. Prepare yourselves to drop, shit stains.

What is this?
Condemned Commandos is a game I made up because I wanted to try out a Cyber Punk style world. Tons of people have cybernetic enhancements surgically implanted into their bodies, usually for killing. Crime and greed skip merrily down the street hand in hand and the bodies are piling up.

You play a cybernetically enhanced criminal that has opted to perform community service instead of taking the death penalty. Your community service involves assaulting a terrorist compound with minimal equipment and not much of a plan. The government allows this because it's cheaper than putting you in jail if you die, and if you succeed they save a bundle on the trained soldiers that would have died trying to accomplish the task.

It won't be easy. The first few fights probably won't kill you, but someone will kick the bucket before the end. There's a very good chance that everyone will die before the final battle. DO NOT go into this thinking your character is invincible. If you want to keep them around after this game for some reason, you'll probably have to put a few paragraphs into their backstory about how they escaped certain death.

I put this warning in as a courtesy to those who care deeply for their characters and don't want them to die.

Your Character's Stats
There are 6 Stats for you to put points into. You have 30 points to spread between them as you see fit.

Power: This is essentially the damage you do when attacking. It is how much force you can punch with or kick with. Because most firearms run off this bio-energy by interfacing with the person holding them, this also affects their damage.
Accuracy: This is your bonus to hitting with an attack. You're going to want A LOT of this if you want to go for head shots.
Dodge: This is the number attackers have to overcome when attacking you, kind of like your Armor Class in DnD. It is probably your most powerful defensive stat.
Speed: Every turn, this number is added to your Speed Count. When your Speed Count equals 5, you gain a point of Stamina that lets you do something. Basically the higher this is, the more quickly you get to do stuff. Everyone starts with 2 points in this.
Resistance: Your resistance is how much damage you ignore when an attack hits you. Unlike the other stats, it is divided by 7 and spread between your body parts. You only have 6 parts, so your torso gets a double share. If the number does not cleanly divide by 7, you get to choose where to stick the remainder as long as you still spread it out evenly. Everyone starts out with 14 points in this, which is 2 per part and 4 for the torso.
Health: This number is doubled and then divided by 7 to get the HP of each of your parts (Torso gets a double share). If a part's HP drops to 0, it is dead. This can be fixed as long as your Head is still alive and you have a quiet moment. If the number does not cleanly divide by 7, you get to choose where to stick the remainder as long as you still spread it out evenly. Everyone starts with 7 points in this, which is 2 HP for most parts and 4 for the Torso.

Body Parts and Modules
Every person is made up of lots of different pieces that work together to make them go, but for this game we're going to condense that down to just 6 main ones. Each of these parts has been further upgraded with Cybernetic Modules that grant increased powers and skills. Each body part can hold a different number of modules and what modules a part can have depend on the part.

Each player gets 8 modules.

Head
Your head allows you to see, hear, think, etc. It is necessary for you to live, so you will die if your head's HP reaches 0. Luckily, it is relatively small and has the best view of exactly what's coming at it. This means your Dodge is doubled when someone is attacking your head.

Learning is for chumps now that complex skills can simply be implanted in a person. Head modules grant skills and other things that make you better at what you do. Be careful though, having all those wires in your brain probably isn't healthy.

A person's head can only hold 3 modules.

Head Modules
Boost Accuracy: +1 accuracy on all attacks.
Focus Skill: Spend 1 stamina to increase your accuracy by 50% for your next attack.
Guard Skill: Spend 1 stamina. Any damage you take is also shared with your two arms until the beginning of your next turn. The total resistance of the part and your arms are added together for this.
Martial-Artist: Unarmed melee attacks with arms or legs have +2 accuracy. This can only be taken once.
Iron Fist Style: Unarmed melee arm attacks have +1 power. Requires Martial-Artist.
Striking Heron Style: Leg attacks have +1 power. Requires Martial-Artist.
Target Windpipe: Spend 2 Stamina to use an unarmed arm to grab an enemy's wind pipe like an attack. This deals half your power as damage to target's torso. While grabbed, the enemy can't move or use the breathe action. The arm grabbing can't be used for anything else and 1 Stamina must be spent at the beginning of the turn to maintain the grab. Maintaining the grab will deal half of your power to the target's torso again.
Dance Skill: Spend 1 Stamina. Your Dodge for all parts is increased by 50% for one attack or until the beginning of your next turn. Requires both Legs.
Heightened Senses: Characters that are trying to stealth against you have a 15% lower chance. (I will tell you now that this only happens once)
Hack Device: When in the same zone as a device that can be hacked, you can spend 1 stamina to wirelessly hack it. You get a 20% chance per module. This can be used on Remnants and Drones to Dominate them, but not living creatures.

Torso
While not technically needed to live, your torso is almost as important as your head. Your lungs are in your torso, so if it gets destroyed you can't breathe. Breathing is covered in combat, but if you can't breathe then all your body parts will slowly die. Because of this, it gets a double share of Resistance and Health as is stated in the stats section.

Your torso mostly has modules that deal with breathing. Because of how breathing works, you will probably want to get at least 2 Torso modules if you get any.

Your torso can hold 3 modules.

Torso Modules
Meta Lungs: Increases breath capacity by one so you can put off breathing for an extra turn with no problems. This makes it much easier to ignore poison and other effects that rob you of breath. (Without this module, your breath capacity is 3. This means you need to take a breath every 3 turns.)
Adrenal Reflexes: Your base Dodge is increased by 1. You require 1 extra breath per turn. This boost remains even if one or both legs are destroyed.
Adrenal Overdrive: Your base Speed is increased by 4. You require 1 extra breath per turn.

Arms
You have two arms, a right one and a left one. Arms are usually used for attacking and holding things like weapons. They are probably your most expendable parts.

Arm modules are mostly about punching hard. Each arm can have 2 modules.

Arm Modules
Boost Power: +1 Power when attacking with this arm.
Built In Item: There is an item built into your arm. It can't be dropped and takes no stamina to take out. Attacks using this weapon are considered "unarmed" meaning that they can benefit from Martial Artist. Your hand is still free while the item is out so you can hold something else, but you cannot use two weapons at once this way. Can only be taken once per arm.
Wind Knocker: Melee arm attacks against a target's Torso take 1 breath away from the target. This won't cause suffocation damage even if the target doesn't have enough breath to give.

Legs
You have two legs, a right one and a left one. Legs can be used for attacking, moving, and are necessary to dodge well. If one leg is destroyed, your Dodge drops to half. If both legs are destroyed, your dodge drops to 0.

Much like your arms, your legs can only hold 2 modules.

Leg Modules
Boost Power: +1 Power when attacking with this leg.
Enhance Move: You can move to a second zone on a single action if there is no one blocking you. Can only be taken once and only on one leg. (Because of the way Zones work, this is only useful in rare circumstances and when first entering a room)
Wind Knocker: Melee Attacks against the torso take 1 breath away from the target. This won't cause suffocation damage even if the target doesn't have enough breath to give.
Silent Sprint: You gain an additional 20% chance on stealth rolls. (Everyone has a base 10% chance already)

Any Modules
These modules can be put on any part.

Boost Resistance: +1 Resistance for that part.
Boost Health: +1 Health (meaning +2 HP) for that part.
Boost Dodge: +1 Dodge for that part. (Doubled on Head)
Integrated Music Device: You can play music or snippets of music as loudly or as softly as you want. In combat, this can act as a distraction drawing dumber enemies towards you and away from allies.

Items
The government has given you 4 Credits that you can spend to rent some of their old defunct gear on this mission. The terrorists might have some of this stuff too, but this is your best chance to get exactly what you want before you go on a murdering spree. The Credits have no actual value outside of the items you can get here so there is no point in saving them.

WEAPONS
Syringe: A melee attack with this weapon that deals damage has a 50% chance of causing poison. 2 Credits
Igniter: A melee attack with this weapon that deals damage will make that part start burning. 2 Credits
Blaster: You can make a ranged attack against an enemy in an adjacent zone. 2 Credits
Plastanium Combat Knife: Your melee attacks ignore 1 point of Resistance. You can throw this for a ranged attack, but good luck getting it back. 2 Credits.

ARMOR
Plastanium Helmet: Head. +3 Resistance for Head. 2 Credits
Plastanium Vest: Torso. +4 Resistance for Torso. 2 Credits
Plastanium Arm Guard: Arm. +1 Resistance for Arm. 1 Credit
Plastanium Knee Pad: Leg. +1 Resistance for Leg. 1 Credit

Status Effects
Some enemies will use some truly underhanded tactics to inflict status effects on you. There's nothing stopping you from doing the same to them either. Honor will get you killed.

Poison: You require 1 extra breath each turn until the end of battle. This can stack. Obviously, things that don't need to breathe are immune.
Burning: The burning part takes 1 damage per turn which Resistance does not mitigate. You can spend 1 stamina to put out a burning part. An adjacent ally can also put you out with 1 stamina.
Dominated: Someone else is in control of your actions. They can't make you use your skill modules or say anything, but they can puppet your body. This includes everything from attacking allies to not letting you breathe. Every turn before anything else, you can spend 1 stamina to try to break free. You have a 50% chance to break free minus 5% per Head Module.
Suffocating: You take 1 damage to each part for each breath you need but don't have at the beginning of a turn. This damage is not mitigated by Resistance.
Stealthed: Enemies don't see you, allowing you to sneak attack. A sneak attack has +2 Accuracy and doesn't take stamina. After a sneak attack, you will be destealthed.

Combat
Here's where we get to the meat and potatoes.

Starting Combat
All the different combats are mostly self contained and have been designed beforehand. There are seven fights for you to go through, each one more deadly than the last. You will know when a fight is about to happen and will have time to get ready. This translates to about a day in reality.

Most of the combats are set up so you have to go through a door to enter it. If you want to, you can try to sneak through the door and perform a sneak attack. Once one person performs a sneak attack, the whole group is discovered and no one else can sneak attack. However, multiple people can try to sneak in and get in position so that they won't have to waste Stamina when the fight starts.

Zones and Movement
Condemned Commandos uses what I call "The Zone System". It is a simplified way to track where characters are in relation to each other in a room.

Most rooms are split up into 4 zones: North, South, East, and West. The hallway leading to a room is another zone called Hall and usually adjacent to the South zone. There may be other zones in some rooms. For example, you could have a Raised Platform that counts as its own zone and only adjacent to the East zone.

A character can usually move to an adjacent zone by spending 1 Stamina. Melee attacks can only be performed on targets in the same zone, but characters with guns can shoot into adjacent zones when attacking. The North, South, East, and West zones are all adjacent to each other, so it's not too difficult to move between them.

Breathing
Every living thing needs to breathe occasionally, otherwise they begin to Suffocate and all of their body parts start rapidly dying.

You have something called Breath. You can store 3 Breath (more if you have Meta Lungs) and every time you use the Breathe action for 1 Stamina your Breath is completely refilled. You cannot use the Breathe action if your Torso is destroyed or if someone has grabbed your windpipe.

At the start of your turn, you lose 1 Breath (more in some circumstances). If you do not have enough breath to give, you begin to Suffocate. This means that you lose 1 HP from each body part for each Breath you need but do not have.

So if you needed 3 Breath and had 0 at the start of your turn, you would lose 3 HP from each body part. If you needed 2 Breath and had 1 at the start of your turn, you would lose 1 HP from each body part. This is what makes poison and other effects that compromise breathing so deadly.

I will take care of breathing for you, doing it at the optimal time if you have the Stamina necessary for it. You can choose not to breathe to save yourself some Stamina, but beware the damage!

Attacking
You can make a melee attack against an enemy in the same zone for 2 Stamina. Making a ranged attack works the same way if you have a gun or are throwing a knife.

Choose a body part on the target. Roll 1d6 and add your Accuracy. If it is higher than the target's Dodge for that part, you hit.

Subtract the body part's Resistance from your Power. If the resulting number is above 0, they lose that much HP from that part. If this knocks that body part's HP down to 0, it is destroyed and the target can no longer use it.

Stamina and Actions
Every player can have up to 5 Stamina and you start each combat with full Stamina. Stamina gets replenished based on your Speed. Each turn your Speed is added to your Speed Count. When your Speed Count equals 5, you gain a point of Stamina and it goes back to 0.

So someone with 10 Speed would get 2 Stamina per turn, someone with 7 Speed would get 1 Stamina per turn with 2 left in his Speed Count, and someone with 5 Speed would get 1 Stamina per turn. Since Stamina is what let's you actually do stuff, the person with 10 Speed could do twice as much in the same number of turns as the person with 5 Speed.

On your turn, you can spend any amount of Stamina you have to perform an action. You can keep performing actions until you run out of Stamina.

ACTIONS
Move: Move to an adjacent zone. 1 Stamina.
Attack: Attack using an arm or leg. 2 Stamina.
Breathe: Refill your Breath. Requires Torso. 1 Stamina.
Pick-Up/Interact: You can interact with some object. 1 Stamina.
Switch Weapon: You can switch between your weapons. 1 Stamina.

Ending Combat
When all enemies have been defeated or you are otherwise safe, Sid will inject you with Nanobots. The nanobots will restore half the max HP of any living body part. Dead body parts will be returned to 1 HP. The nanobots can't save your head like this, once it's gone you are too.

I will move you on to the next door automatically, but you can talk all you want before beginning the next combat.

Some doors may allow you to run through and lock them on the guys who would follow you, but that only works if you have an accomplished hacker. Usually you'll just want to kill everyone.

Signup
Character's Name:
Backstory/Description: Doesn't have to be in depth, but you should explain why they are considered a criminal.
Power:
Accuracy:
Dodge:
Speed: (Everyone starts with 2 free)
Resistance: (Everyone starts with 14 free)
Health: (Everyone starts with 7 free)
Head: (HP, Resistance) (Then list modules)
Torso: (HP, Resistance) (Then list modules)
Left Arm: (HP, Resistance) (Then list modules)
Right Arm: (HP, Resistance) (Then list modules)
Left Leg: (HP, Resistance) (Then list modules)
Right Leg: (HP, Resistance) (Then list modules)

If you want a module that's not on the list, describe it and I will probably allow it.

I will be choosing anywhere from 4 to 6 people. I will start the game and make the decision on or before January 6th, but actual combat won't start until the 7th or possibly 8th. There may also be a day or so break around the 12th.

Because there are only 7 combats, this should be finished before February is over. Maybe sooner if people can't survive.
01-02-2015, 01:17 PM
RE: Condemned Commandos
Well, how could you not sign up to be a member of the Suicide Squad?
01-02-2015, 01:52 PM (This post was last modified: 01-02-2015 04:11 PM by KoH.)
Character's Name: Wally

Backstory/Description: Man, fuck this shit. Neo-Australia would be better than this goddamn situation. Looking fucking peachy in comparison. "Volunteering" my ass, I oughta make you lot pay. Hey, you, Sid. Fuck you. Fuck this place, fuck everything. I used to have it all, you cowardly sons of bitches. Money, power, more women than you lot'll see in your lives. Fuck.

I have friends, powerful friends. You'll see. This goddamn mission, these goddamn people, it doesn't matter. I'll be back on top in no time, you'll see. And when it happens, I'm coming for you. You won't be able to hide, or run, or nothin. I've spent my entire life making a name for myself, a name that inspires fear world goddamn wide, and you'll learn it was for good reason. Your learning to fear me is as inevitable as my eventual boot being shoved up your ass, Sid. You hear me, Sid?

Power: 4
Accuracy: 2
Dodge: 10
Speed: 2 + 0 + 8 = 10
Resistance: 14 +7 = 21
Health: 7 + 7 = 14

Torso Item: Plastanium Vest
Left Leg Item: Plastanium Kneepad
Right Leg Item: Plastanium Kneepad

Head: HP = 4, Resistance = 3
  • Integrated Music Device
  • Guard Skill
  • Dance Skill
Torso: HP = 8, Resistance = 6 + 4 = 10
  • Meta Lungs
  • Adrenal Overdrive
  • Adrenal Overdrive
Left Arm: HP = 4, Resistance = 3
Right Arm: HP = 4, Resistance = 3
Left Leg: HP = 4, Resistance = 3 + 1 = 4
Right Leg: HP = 4 + 2 = 6, Resistance = 3 + 1 = 4
  • Enhance Move
  • Boost Health
01-02-2015, 02:39 PM
I've loved the idea of the Suicide Squad since I first heard about it. I've never gotten around to reading the actual comics though, so don't expect any references other than the basic concept.

KoH
Numbers are all adding up nicely. I guess you're going to be the tank then.

I should talk about your breathing. With Meta-Lungs you will have 4 Breath and you require 3 Breath each turn because of your two Adrenals. That means you will have to breathe every turn to avoid damage. This means that you're essentially getting 1 Stamina per turn. Adrenal Overdrive is actually costing you 1/5 of a Stamina per turn. It's not perfectly balanced, but it usually works better when you're using two Overdrives for a net gain of 3/5 of a Stamina per turn. I would suggest replacing Adrenal Reflexes with another Adrenal Overdrive, or replacing Adrenal Overdrive with another Adrenal Reflexes.

If you got rid of Adrenal Reflexes completely, you would basically be gaining 3/5 of a Stamina every 2 turns since you'd only have to breathe every 2 turns. If you got rid of Adrenal Overdrive completely, you'd keep your current dodge and only have to breathe every 2 turns.

Right now you have an extra breath, so you can pretty much ignore one dose of poison. Likewise one hit with a Wind-Knocker won't hurt much and the same can be said about Target Windpipe.
01-02-2015, 02:51 PM
There was an animated film recently, it was pretty cool. Imma read up on all this and get back to you. I've got to get on the road soon.
01-02-2015, 02:58 PM
This looks pretty interesting, and I've got a question before I write something up, just to make sure. Can we restealth ourselves midbattle, or is it just an 'entering battle' sort of thing?
01-02-2015, 02:59 PM (This post was last modified: 01-03-2015 08:29 AM by hector212121.)
Character's Name:Jackal
Backstory/Description: Killed a group of gangsters.
Power:5
Accuracy:3
Dodge:5
Speed: 6(+4)(Everyone starts with 2 free)
Resistance:17 (Everyone starts with 14 free)
Health: 17(Everyone starts with 7 free)
Head: 6(+2), 3(+2)(+3) 2 Boost Resistance, 1 Boost Health
Torso: 12(+2), 6 Meta-Lungs, Adrenal Overdrive, Boost Health
Left Arm: 4,2 (Then list modules)
Right Arm: 4,2 Boost Power, Boost Power
Left Leg: 4,2 (Then list modules)
Right Leg: 4,2 (Then list modules)

Plastanium Helmet, Plastanium Knife

I have a question. Would it be possible to have a module that allows for dirty fighting? (Read:Groin Attacks) I imagine that it'd either subtract stamina, outright prevent stamina recovery for a round, or empty Breath. Possibly a combination of some of the three.

(12-16-2014 11:08 AM)KatoHearts Wrote:  I'm pretty good at making terrible people.
01-02-2015, 03:42 PM (This post was last modified: 01-02-2015 03:51 PM by WillyDeWulfe.)
No restealthing. The guys in the room already know you're here and you won't be able to get another Sneak Attack off. Theoretically if everyone was good at sneaking you could sneak through several rooms and not attack anyone. However, you are technically on a rescue mission. You'll have to get Dr. Wersgany back through all the guys you didn't kill.

I should also warn you that having a Hacker on hand is necessary to sneak into the later rooms, the first several rooms you can do it without anyone having Hacking Modules.

Hector
Numbers add up mostly. The health is a little weird since you split the two extra HP between Head and Torso, but it's not really an issue. I guess you're going for "fast guy who stabs things", which is good.

If you want groin attacks, I would suggest putting 2 Wind Knockers on a leg with Martial Artist and Striking Heron Style. Then you could just flavor it as a terrifying groin-kick whenever you hit the Torso. The beauty of Wind Knockers is that it takes breath away even if you don't get through their Resistance. This can lead to a lot of damage if you do it at the right time or at least make them spend some Stamina to catch their breath.

I could allow a module that makes them lose everything in their Speed Count when you hit. Wind Knockers are still probably better though, assuming the target needs to breathe.
01-02-2015, 04:04 PM
Wally now has double Adrenal Overdrive! Wasn't sure if the modules were limited to one each.
01-02-2015, 04:23 PM (This post was last modified: 01-02-2015 07:28 PM by SupahKiven.)
Alright, cool.

Character's Name: Joseph 'Triggers' Morrillan

Backstory/Description: No, there's nothing wrong with him. Nothing. Don't listen to them! Who's them? Everyone. Everyone is plotting against him. There's almost no one that isn't. Why wouldn't they? Before, it was because they were envious. Everyone was jealous of him. Both. They wanted what he had. There was only one way to make sure they wouldn't get him. Get them first. Load one, load two. His only friends. Just squeeze the trigger and his enemies can't get him anymore. That easy. But they took away his friends after he got rid of so many of his enemies. Now they're giving him some new friends and telling him to help someone. But who's to say that he's not an enemy too?

Power: 8
Accuracy: 7
Dodge: 11
Speed: 2 + 4 (+4) = 10
Resistance: 14 + 0 = 14
Health: 7 + 0 = 7

Head: (HP=2, Resistance=5), Plastanium Helmet
Modules: Boost Accuracy, Targeting Reticle (+1 to Accuracy with Ranged Attacks), Dead Eye (+2 Power on head shots, requires Targeting Reticle)

Torso: (HP=4, Resistance=4)
Modules: Adrenal Overdrive, Meta Lungs

Left Arm: (HP=2, Resistance=2)
Modules: Built in Item (Blaster), Boost Power

Right Arm: (HP=2, Resistance=2)
Modules: None

Left Leg: (HP=2, Resistance=2)
Modules: None

Right Leg:(HP=2, Resistance=2)
Modules: Enhance Move
01-02-2015, 05:03 PM
Most of the modules that are limited say so. There are a few others with limits, but I'm pretty sure you can take most of them multiple times. If you do something weird I'll let you know.

Speaking of doing something weird...

SupahKiven
Whoops! I meant for Martial Artist and the stuff that goes with it to only work with melee attacks. I changed it now. You won't get the bonuses if you shoot someone with karate. You can still punch them and use the bonuses though.

Speaking of karate guns, there's little actual benefit to having a gun built into each hand. The only time it would matter is if one of your arms was destroyed. You can do it if you want to, it's just not optimal.

On the subject of optimal, your Adrenal Overdrive. Because of it you need 2 breath per turn and you have a max of 3. This means you have to breathe every turn to avoid damage, which costs a Stamina, which is basically 5 Speed. Since it only gives you 4 Speed, you're losing 1/5 of a Stamina each turn for no benefit. To make it work you either need a second one (net gain of 3 Speed per turn) or a Meta Lung (net gain of 3 speed over 2 turns and less likely to be murdered by poison). Of course you can just take the essentially defective module if you want, but I would highly suggest against it.

Now on to the numbers.
Health is weird in that it gets split up and doubled, so I understand how you made the mistake. With 14 Health, most parts have 4 HP and your Torso has 8 because it gets a double share. Resistance also gets split in a similar way and the Torso gets a double share. You got most of the Resistances right (2 for most things), but the Torso should have 4 Resistance.

That Dodge is super low. Literally anything has a decent chance to hit you with that and only the most inaccurate things would have no chance of hitting your Head. Just letting you know since it's your Head's primary defense and you don't have enough HP or Resistance to keep your Head particularly safe once things get real. You may eventually find some guys with armor to steal, so it could be ok.

So most of what you did isn't wrong, it's just suboptimal. You could play this character if you wanted to (once the HP and Resistance for the parts are updated), but I would highly suggest reworking him.
01-02-2015, 05:13 PM (This post was last modified: 01-02-2015 06:06 PM by SupahKiven.)
Ah thanks, my bad. I should probably be asleep, so excuse my somewhat lackluster reading skills. I'll fix it up in a couple of minutes.

Edit: Alright, changed some stuff, I hope the modules are alright.
01-02-2015, 06:44 PM
Everything pretty much checks out with the numbers, Kiven. With that Dodge, no one is touching your Head. Probably won't be able to touch the rest of you either. This is a good thing since I don't think you can take much of a hit.

My only warning is that Poison could be particularly dangerous for you with that low HP, and there is a way for you to become poisoned without actually being hit. Don't be afraid to run away if you need to. Just don't go too far, Sid is just itching to push the explosion button.

I will allow Targeting Reticle and Dead Eye, but I want them to work closer to the way Martial Artist works. So I'm saying you can't take Dead Eye without having Targeting Reticle. Dead Eye also gives +2 Power instead of +1 and again only works on Head Shots.

Keep in mind that any modules you can have are available to your enemies. If you don't want any enemies to have this, now is your chance to back off.
01-02-2015, 07:27 PM
Yeah, I was kind of going for the whole 'Glass Cannon' thing.

As for Targeting Reticle and Dead Eye, I'm totally cool with them being available to enemies, but if somebody else has a problem with it, I'd be fine with changing it to something different.
01-03-2015, 12:03 AM
Willy:

Ah, I thought I was supposed to do that! I'll just bump my health up by two and allocate it on a by-health-skillpoint basis, then.

(12-16-2014 11:08 AM)KatoHearts Wrote:  I'm pretty good at making terrible people.
01-03-2015, 01:38 AM (This post was last modified: 01-03-2015 06:55 AM by Palamedes.)
Character's Name: Rue Smith
Backstory/Description: Cyber terrorist extraordinaire, Rue was never one for the frontlines. Forever a coward, she did all of her best, most destructive work from the safety of some internet café or hotel room. Until she was eventually caught and arrested. Prison has been hell for her, and honestly even if her life wasn't already on the line she'd probably have agreed to become one of the Commandos just to get out of it.

Power: 6
Accuracy: 6
Dodge: 10
Speed: 8
Resistance: 14
Health: 10
Head: (4, 2) (Hack Device x3)
Torso: (6, 4) (Meta Lungs, Adrenal Reflexes)
Left Arm: (3, 2) (Universal Plug)
Right Arm: (3, 2)
Left Leg: (4, 2) (Boost Health)
Right Leg: (4, 2) (Boost Health)
Items: Plastanium Arm Guard x2, Plastanium Vest

Think I did this right. I would sort of like if I could have modules to increase hacking (arms?) and dodge/speed (legs?), and maybe one that does the exact opposite of the IMD - that is, keeping enemies more focused on your allies. Also, can we ask for other item options, such as a combat shield or handheld hacking device?
01-03-2015, 04:49 AM
Hector
I think I may have confused you since your numbers look weird to me now. First off it doesn't look like you've spent a full 30 points on Stats. I'm coming up with 26. I assume you want those other 4 points to go into Health to make it 14.

Assuming you want your Health to be 14, most of your parts should be 4 HP and your Torso should be 8. With your Boost Healths, Head ends up at 6 and Torso at 10 HP. I think everything else is right.

Pala
Ah good, we finally have a Hacker. I was getting worried. Now we need someone to sneak to make it a Dynamite Combo.

Stats add up nicely. I got thrown off at first because of Dodge, but I see that it's because of Adrenal Reflexes. Your Health confused me for a bit, but I see you have a bunch of Boost Health modules so it's fine.

They're not giving you the good stuff from the armory. I really don't think they'll give you any other equipment options.

I don't know about a device that keeps enemies away. If someone is doing something to draw their aggro, you will probably be fine. Even then, you're Dodge is so high that most of them won't be able to hit anything important.

Let me talk about Hacking. You have a 60% chance now to Hack just about anything. I'm going to let it slip that this jumps up to 75% when trying to dominate most Andrones and Remnants. This is done wirelessly over a short range, so you just have to be in the same zone.

If you want an Arm Module that increases hacking, I will allow one called Universal Plug. (You can rename it if you have a better name for it)
Universal Plug: Arm Module. You can physically plug in to something you want to hack to increase your chances by 20%. To use this to Dominate a robot, you must spend 2 Stamina and successfully hit their Head like an attack. This does no damage and just lets you plug in and Hack. This cannot be used to plug in to Remnants.
01-03-2015, 08:28 AM
....Unless I'm missing some sort of free-starting-stat thing, my stats are 100% accurate. But i guess i did misallocate my health :P i was copying health from someone else and god confused, not realizing that they had higher base health...

01-03-2015, 03:58 PM (This post was last modified: 01-04-2015 12:15 PM by Terrabalt.)
Character's Name: George "Wedus" Doe
Backstory/Description: He jaywalked.
jk.
He was an assasin known for it's hard-to-get nature. he may leave some evidence to him, but he almost never leaves any eyewitness, because he's a stealhty man, and because the only time he do, this is what happens.
Power:5
Accuracy:5
Dodge:5
Speed: 7
Resistance: 19
Health: 12
Head: 4, 3. Dance Skill, Boost Accuracy
Torso: 8, 4. Adrenal Reflexes, Meta Lungs, Boost Dodge
Left Arm: 2, 3.
Right Arm: 2, 3. Integrated Music Device
Left Leg: 4, 3. Silent Sprint
Right Leg: 4, 3. Silent Sprint
Item: Plastanium Combat Knife, Blaster.

((By the way, can we take enemies item after their death?))
01-03-2015, 08:13 PM (This post was last modified: 01-04-2015 10:58 PM by yappy111.)
Character's Name: Sam Blip
Backstory/Description: Previously an under appreciated grunt, he got used by his boss as a sacrificial pawn in one of those hair brained schemes with a side order of shenanigans. Oh, what he would've given for an employer who took note of worker's rights . . .
Power: 5
Accuracy: 10 + 1 = 11
Dodge: 7
Speed: 2 + 6 + 4 = 12
Resistance: 14 + 0 = 14
Health: 7 + 2 = 9
Head: HP=2 + 2 = 4, R=2, Boost Health, Boost Accuracy,
Torso: HP=4, R=4, Meta lungs x2, Adrenal Over Drive
Left Arm: HP=4, R=2, Blaster
Right Arm: HP=4, R=2, Built in Item (Igniter)
Left Leg: HP=2 + 2 = 4, R=2, Boost Health
Right Leg: HP=2 + 2 = 4, R=2, Boost Health
01-04-2015, 04:42 AM (This post was last modified: 01-04-2015 04:43 AM by WillyDeWulfe.)
Hector
I think you've got it worked out fine now.

Terrabalt
You have your stat points correct.

The HP of each of your parts is incorrectly allocated, but it's understandable how you made that mistake since the system is a little weird. Your Health is split into 7 shares and gives 1 share to each body part except for your Torso which gets 2 shares. Any leftover Health can be spread among the parts more or less equally. You can't put all your leftover Health on one arm for example, you should put some on the head and etc. Then the parts get HP based on double the number of Health given to them. With 12 Health, most parts have 2 HP and your Torso has 4. You can divvy up the remaining Health as you see fit, but I would suggest putting it in your Head, Legs, and Torso since you have 5 points. This would give the Head and Legs 4 HP and the Torso 8.

Resistance works in a similar manner and you've got it allocated correctly to most of the part. Your Right Arm has 2 extra Resistance that it shouldn't have for some reason.

Your modules are fine, but I would suggest replacing the Integrated Music Device with another Silent Sprint. IMD will only attract enemies to you when you use it and you're not a mega tank like KoH's Wally. Right now you have a 50% chance to sneak. Another Silent Sprint bumps that t0 70%.

Yes you can take the equipment of fallen enemies (and allies!). Only human enemies have equipment though, and not a whole lot. Most of it is armor.

Yappy
Stats seem to be correct. HP is mostly correct, but you actually have 2 more HP. I would suggest bumping the HP of your arms up to 4. Resistance is correct. Modules are correct. You made an interesting choice by not taking 3 Head modules. There's nothing wrong with that and there may actually be a super secret benefit or two. Or I could be messing with you.

GAME STARTS TOMORROW
Turns out that I don't have to go out of town, so I don't have to wait to start the game. I will choose players who made the cut and only players with correct applications will be accepted, even if we don't have 6 players. If we get more than six applications, I will be choosing based on who fits in best with the team (and can show off the mechanics I want to test). Decent backstory, correct spelling and grammar (unless you're using quotes), and organization of the application will also be considered.
01-04-2015, 11:36 AM (This post was last modified: 01-04-2015 12:08 PM by hector212121.)
IDK, i mean, if he uses IMD, turns it off, and sneaks around....

Edit:Also, when it says that head modules make shaking off domination harder, does that mean head-specific ones? Doesn't seem quite right to me that simply boosting the sturdiness(some armor on the OUTSIDE of the brain) would effect that...

01-04-2015, 12:24 PM
(01-04-2015 04:42 AM)WillyDeWulfe Wrote:  Terrabalt
You have your stat points correct.

The HP of each of your parts is incorrectly allocated, but it's understandable how you made that mistake since the system is a little weird. Your Health is split into 7 shares and gives 1 share to each body part except for your Torso which gets 2 shares. Any leftover Health can be spread among the parts more or less equally. You can't put all your leftover Health on one arm for example, you should put some on the head and etc. Then the parts get HP based on double the number of Health given to them. With 12 Health, most parts have 2 HP and your Torso has 4. You can divvy up the remaining Health as you see fit, but I would suggest putting it in your Head, Legs, and Torso since you have 5 points. This would give the Head and Legs 4 HP and the Torso 8.

Resistance works in a similar manner and you've got it allocated correctly to most of the part. Your Right Arm has 2 extra Resistance that it shouldn't have for some reason.

Your modules are fine, but I would suggest replacing the Integrated Music Device with another Silent Sprint. IMD will only attract enemies to you when you use it and you're not a mega tank like KoH's Wally. Right now you have a 50% chance to sneak. Another Silent Sprint bumps that t0 70%.

Yes you can take the equipment of fallen enemies (and allies!). Only human enemies have equipment though, and not a whole lot. Most of it is armor.

Oh, right. DOUBLE IT, then divide by 7. i'm sorry, i forgot. edited it.

The 2 resistance on the right arm is because the left one only have 2. balanced it for both arms. now it's 3:3.

Also, i put IMD because i can turn it on, wait for an enemy to come, then turn it off, then hide and attack it sneakily.
01-04-2015, 01:58 PM
All head modules make it harder to shake off domination, even Boost Resistance. Introducing any Head module requires significant neurocircuitry support to keep the brain functioning normally.

That being said, no one has ever managed to dominate a living brain and the technology probably doesn't exist. It's a common practice on Remnants and robots, but it's never worked on anything alive.

Edit: I think everything is correct now Terrabalt.

That wasn't my intended use for the IMD, but I guess it makes sense. I'll have to make a new ruling to figure it out though:

After combat has started, a character in the hallway zone can try to stealth. If an enemy enters the hallway zone, the stealthed character can immediately make a special sneak attack. Unlike the regular sneak attack, this costs 1 Stamina (which is still less than a regular attack). It still gets the +2 accuracy bonus. Most enemies are unlikely to enter the hallway zone normally. A character with an Integrated Music Device can play music to attract some enemies and then quickly switch it off when the enemies get close.

I'm warning you now that this still has the chance to backfire, but I think it's basically what you want.
01-04-2015, 08:14 PM (This post was last modified: 01-04-2015 08:15 PM by WillyDeWulfe.)
[Image: CondemnedCommandosLogo.gif]

The Drop Pods are completely dark on the inside. You remember being strapped in literally minutes after you signed your life away. The last thing that you saw before the black plastanium shell closed up was the gruesome smile of some military whack job. You're pretty sure whoever that guy was, he was getting off on the fact that you're probably going to bite it on this mission. Funny how they think you're the sick one.

After the pod was sealed, all you saw was blackness and all you heard was silence. You felt your stomach lurch a bit some time ago, anywhere from 1 to 5 hours ago, probably when they loaded you on to the carrier. Then nothing until Sid started barking in your ear.

Then there was silence.

Now the silence has been broken by your screaming. Your stomach is fighting it's way up your throat, though perhaps it is more accurate to say that your throat is fighting down into your stomach. Whatever the case, the only thing that you can be sure of is that the Drop Pod has been dropped.

Your stomach suddenly realigns itself with your body as you land. Vomit is forced up through your mouth due to the immediate stop more than actual sickness and you are reacquainted with the once-tasteless gruel the bastards fed you when they had you locked up. You suddenly understand why Drop Pods were outlawed as torture devices a decade ago, even though it completely protected your body from what you assume was a massive impact.

The pod opens up and you are blinded by the light after spending so long in complete darkness. After the initial pain of the light subsides, the rancid smell of rotting flesh invades your nostrils. You unstrap yourself and step out of the pod squinting.

Oh wonderful, they've dropped you in a morgue.

"Welcome to Hell, shit stains" Sid says through the collar. Through squinted eyes you see an enormous heap of bodies before you. You briefly wonder if anyone you know is buried in there. Probably.

Grave space isn't cheap these days and the air quality laws that got passed half a century ago are simultaneously too restrictive to allow cremation and not enforced enough to actually stop polluting businesses from pumping poison into the air. Anyone who doesn't have plans for their death gets their corpse piled up on top of others in a morgue. Calling it a mass grave would be charitable.

The government used to run all the morgues, but they didn't have the resources to manage them or enough spare land to stack the never ending wave of dead bodies. So they let private companies take over the job and just threw tax breaks at them.

It was a smart move. The tax breaks cost the government far less than running these places and the companies got to harvest all the old cybernetic implants. Since about 1 in 100 people have some kind of implant, and those odds are even higher among criminals who need an edge in their job and often end up in a morgue anyway, harvesting the old stuff can be pretty lucrative. Cyber Enterprises, the largest manufacturer of cybernetic implants and modules in the world, tried to call themselves a "green" company for their "state of the art recycling facilities". They neglected to mention that the "organic components" are usually left to decompose or get eaten by wild animals.

As your eyes adjust to the light, you see other people covered in vomit climbing out of other jet-black Drop Pods. Probably your team. You might want to introduce yourself.

I'm proud of that logo and I am going to run it into the ground before this game is done.

ACCEPTED CHARACTERS
Wally, played by Koh
Jackal, played by hector212121
Joseph "Triggers" Morrillian, played by SupahKiven
Rue Smith, played by Palamedes
George "Wedus" Doe, played by Terrabalt

Yappy's character sheet wasn't perfect because of the small issue with the health. If he corrects it before the end of the first combat, I will allow him in saying that his pod didn't open properly.

Right now you guys can just talk. Once everyone has posted once the first combat will begin. If someone still hasn't posted after about a day, I will start the combat anyway.

I'm going to bed now. I don't know why I'm up past 4 AM.
01-04-2015, 10:58 PM
Edit has been made! I only just saw the update just now oh man that was close. I hope the stats are all okay now?
01-05-2015, 12:55 AM
Rue retches one last time as she leaves her pod, before looking up eagerly to see the assembled team of drugged up beefcakes that was presumably going to be keeping the enemy busy and her alive and well. Unfortunately, there's only two, and the rest of the team is a bunch of wirey fuckers.

Sid you monumental asshole.

"Well shit," she whispers to herself as she walks towards the others. "Uh, hi. Rue. Here for the bots, rems, and anything else we need broke or twisted on our way."
01-05-2015, 02:02 AM (This post was last modified: 01-05-2015 02:02 AM by Terrabalt.)
George
You don't know what's worse, the fact that you "volunteered" to join this suicide squad, the fact that you need to deal with an asshole who can't keep his mouth off AGAIN, or the fact that you landed on what is seemed like an abandoned trainwreck.

Or the fact that you still feel dizzy after the fall.

"Anybody have aspirin? because i bet this will be a long day." You said to the others, hands still on your forehead. "And i'm sure don't want to be shot in the face while my brain is still fucked up".

I am but a sheet of paper
01-05-2015, 04:03 AM
One of the pods opens later than the others and Sam Blip stumbles out.

You're in, Yappy.
01-05-2015, 04:19 AM
Sam
He tries to pull himself out of the pod but realizes that there is still resistance from his stomach. One U-Turn back to the pod later and he's all set.
He then notices Rue and the other guy who seems to have a pounding headache. Poor guy.

"Sorry man, don't have any. I could use some my self . . . . URP . . . bleh. Wouldn't have known what the heck to do if the door didn't open there."

"So Rue, you'll deal with the mechanical crap we come across then?"
01-05-2015, 04:24 AM
Rue looks over. Great another one.

"Yeah yeah, that's my job. Just keep the rest off my back, right?"
01-05-2015, 06:15 AM (This post was last modified: 01-05-2015 06:17 AM by SupahKiven.)
Joseph climbs out of his pod, wiping dried vomit from his chin. Gross. Gross gross gross. Vomit is usually a sign of distress in the digestive track, right? What if someone poisoned him? Or worse, someone made him poison himself? Well it didn't work. He threw it up.

"Who... who dropped those pods?!" Joseph yells, the blaster integrated into his hand folding out. He points the barrel at the other three people standing there. Fellow criminals? Can't be trusted. He's barely a criminal, he was just defending himself. Self-defense is a crime now? Hell no. But these people are real criminals. Real dangerous criminals.

"Was it you?!" He focuses the barrel of his gun on Rue's head. "Ain't you the techie? You... You're working with Sid, aren't you?!" His eyes dart between the other two. "Stay back! Stay back, I'll... I'll..." Joseph stops his tirade, suddenly going green, then bends over and spews chunks all over the ground.
01-05-2015, 07:50 AM
Wally sits in his pod for a moment before heaving his guts up one last time. After taking a second to orientate himself, he steps outside with a wide grin. If that was the worst that that fucktard Sid could throw at them, this trip would a piece of cake.

...and of course some shit would be starting already. Goddamn it.

Wally turns to Joseph. "Hey, buddy. Settle down, alright? None of us are working with Sid. We're working for him, you dig? And I can pretty much say that we all hate the cowardly little fucker. It would probably be best if you used that gun on say, the enemy, instead of your goddamned allies, right?"
01-05-2015, 08:12 AM
George
Oh, great. Another false-convicted self-defense. Just what you needed.

"Now, now. Easy" you said. "Do you really think we would work for a shithole like him? Besides,"-you lifted your head, hands still on your forehead, and then you pointed at your collar- "Remember this? This is a live bomb, that we all have. You shoot either of us, we're all dead. Including you."

You lower your head. "Until this shit is done with, we are forced to work together."
01-05-2015, 08:31 AM
Taking a good few steps back, Rue begins the minute long process of composing herself. "Charming. Try that again and I'll break yer mods though, right?"
01-05-2015, 08:38 AM
Joseph's eyes dart around, a bead of sweat rolling down his temple. He wipes his mouth with the sleeve of his free hand, and continues to point the gun around. He takes a breath of rancid air and slowly lowers his built in weapon.

"You all..." The gun folds back into his hand and he uses both to pull down the straps of his helmet so that it covers his eyes. "I'm not dying. Not to any of you. Not if my friend has anything to say about it." His hand with the weapon implant clenches.
01-05-2015, 08:46 AM
"Fantastic. Just keep your 'friend' pointed away from me."
01-05-2015, 12:00 PM
Jackal shakes his head clear. Did he black out for a few moments? He wipes his mouth on his sleeve and clambers out of the pod. He chuckles softly. "'S kind of funny. You kill a group of people, rapists, murderers, druggies all and you get thrown into prison… You agree to kill a group of kidnappers who have been labeled 'terrorists', and they offer you your freedom…"

He's more talking to himself than to anyone else, but at volumes high enough to be heard.

01-05-2015, 12:39 PM
Sam can't help but keep a close eye on Joseph's blaster while he turns to Jackal.

"Well, not much we can do about that can we? I suppose we even look funny at something and boom we go . . . "
01-05-2015, 12:48 PM
"Ah, but there is one thing we can do. We can keep a clear head, maybe even have a few chuckles over the many idiosyncrasies of our government, finish the mission, and get that clean slate."

He glances over to Joseph.

"All of you can call me Jackal. Unless you start pointing things at me intending to shoot, stab, kill, or otherwise maim and/or injure. Then you can call me, 'oh my god, my arm! What did you do to my arm!'"

He gives everyone a lopsided grin.

01-05-2015, 12:56 PM
Joseph stares back at Jackal from under his helmet, cradling his mechanical hand.

"My friend doesn't take orders..." He mutters to himself, plopping down onto his butt on the ground. "...keep it in check i guess..."
01-05-2015, 12:57 PM
"Oh, great. He thinks the gun's alive. I'll tell you what, you lose control of your friend and I'll introduce it to MINE."

He nods at the knife he was given before slipping his helmet on.

((Gotta go for the night, and in general at night at this time. :P))

01-05-2015, 01:04 PM
"Neither of us loses control." Joseph grumbles. "It protects me, I help it. That's how it goes. We don't need your 'introductions'."
01-05-2015, 01:06 PM
You feel some sort of wave go through your neurological circuitry, as if someone was trying to hack it. That's impossible though since your living brain prevents a hacker from taking control of any of your implants.

A hand jerks out of the corpse pile. It is joined by several more. Each hand digs bony fingers into the corpses around it and pulls the rest of it's body into the light. Remnants.

The neurocircuitry in a living brain can't be hacked, but once it's dead the implants are fair game. Remnants are corpses with lots of cybernetic implants that someone has hacked to move without human input. Morgues use them as guard dogs since it's cheaper than actually buying, feeding, and upgrading guard dogs.

The empty husks start to shamble towards you as if following some unseen banner man.

COMBAT!
Zones
  • North: Contains 1 Remnant. Adjacent to South, East, and West.
  • South: Contains all the players. Adjacent to North, East, and West. There are 6 open drop pods here, all of which contain copious amounts of vomit.
  • East: Contains 1 Remnant. Adjacent to North, South, West, and Eastern Body Heap.
  • West: Contains 1 Remnant. Adjacent to North, South, East, and Western Body Heap.
  • Western Body Heap: Contains 1 Remnant. Adjacent to West. This is literally a heap of corpses from poor people and criminals.
  • Eastern Body Heap: Contains 1 Remnant. Adjacent to East. The corpse pile seems unstable.
  • Wally: Stamina 5/5, Breath 4/4
  • Jackal: Stamina 5/5, Breath 4/4
  • Joseph "Triggers" Morillian: Stamina 5/5, Breath 4/4
  • Rue Smith: Stamina 5/5, Breath 4/4
  • George "Wedus" Doe: Stamina 5/5, Breath 4/4
  • Sam Blip: Stamina 5/5, Breath 5/5

Post your actions and I'll figure out how they work in combat when I update. There is a sort of priority order based on speed, but it's only there to help me and I don't think you guys need a list of who goes when.

IMPORTANT: My computer gave me a blue screen, which means I have to update from my phone. I'm going to try to get on a library computer tomorrow and clean this up. The game should still be runnable, but combat will be much slower until I can get it fixed.
01-05-2015, 01:34 PM
"Goddamnit, of course it's rems. "Hey uh, Jackel was it? Keep me covered and distract one of these and I'll try and get us some backup."

If Jackel or anyone else listens to her, she moves to North and tries to hack the Remnant there.
01-05-2015, 01:54 PM
"Remnants, of course there would be Remnants why wouldn't there be?" Joseph jumps up, going bolt upright. His gun pops out of his hand and he fires off a shot at the head of the Remnant in the East Zone.
01-05-2015, 02:16 PM (This post was last modified: 01-05-2015 02:17 PM by KoH.)
"Oh fuck yeah buds, time to smash some stuff. You guys hit some folks, I'll try to get their attention or some shit. Work it out as we go."

Wally blasts some extremely loud music, starts dancing and flips off some remnants.

01-05-2015, 02:32 PM
George

You shake your head, trying to shake the dizziness. While the dizziness didn't completely away, you now can look forward and focus on the wait what.

"Oh great. now i start imagining things" you whispered under the breath.

You grab your blaster and run backwards while shooting at the western remnants.
01-05-2015, 02:34 PM (This post was last modified: 01-05-2015 02:34 PM by yappy111.)
"Huh, Remnants. How bloody wonderful. I'll go with you Rue."

Sam moves with Rue to the North and aims a shot to chest of the Remnant in the East.
01-05-2015, 02:44 PM
((Just so it's clear, you can do as many things as you have Stamina for on your turn. With five Stamina, you can all pretty much Attack twice. I'm going to assume that you guys Attack as many times as is safe unless you say otherwise))