Crossing Borders: RP or Game?
02-14-2015, 04:03 PM
Crossing Borders: RP or Game?
Sorry to bother you folks!

If you don't mind, could you please post here and identify which of your topics belong in the renovated RP section and which belong here? It'll help us speed up the process of moving topics.

If identified as an RP, one of the Mods will help move it to the RP section.

Thanks a lot for your help!
Sorry if it comes across as a bother!
02-14-2015, 04:07 PM
RE: Crossing Borders: RP or Game?
Both my current games (Tales from Mellsberg, and Generic Fantasy Adventure) belong in the RP section.

Some of my old games (Exodus- Escape to the north, Lost souls- A tale of fire and darkness, Time Travesty- The other side of the crimson door) also belong in the RP thread, if you are moving games that have already died.

Space is warped and time is bendable.
02-14-2015, 04:12 PM
We sure are!
May as well keep things organized!
02-14-2015, 04:26 PM
Gonna admit, I am not too hot on this but I suppose I might as well comply.

Lords of Darkness, I would wager, is an RP more than a game, despite it being a Crown clone (which at its hard is a strategy game or war and intrigue decided by RP actions),

Gods Guts and Glory is definitely an RP, even more so since I ditched the complicated levelling and skills system

Frontier Fucked is a super RP. And so is its sequel which I will run when I am not running anything else ever.

Galaxy Fall however, is definitely a game focused on strategy (but its another Crown clone so again most of it is defined by RP actions, but I count it more as a game than an RP) You'd need to consult Sul on it though, since he is my co-GM

02-14-2015, 04:32 PM
I'm intending to move Crown, since it's post-by-post-roleplay rather than commands-by-set-turns (unlike my other game Dreams of an Empire) so let's take Galaxyfall along too.
02-14-2015, 04:38 PM
wait who moved dreams of an empire goddamnit thats a game
02-14-2015, 04:43 PM
Probably was me. My bad!
02-14-2015, 05:16 PM
ALSO, can we change the descriptions on the threads, then? Roleplaying Games should mention that the games within could range from free-form RPs to rule/stat governed settings, while I don't know if General Games should still include "RPG"s in the description. Thought I should throw this idea out here instead of the general thread since it has to do with "crossing borders" and such expressly.
02-14-2015, 07:29 PM
The move has been cancelled.