Forum Staff
02-16-2015, 09:26 AM (This post was last modified: 03-13-2016 12:01 PM by Palamedes.)
Forum Staff
Webmaster - ChocolatePi
This guy owns this site. He's like the Queen Elizabeth of our forum. He is also a pretty busy guy. He has all the powers of an administrator AND has access to the webhost.

Administrator - Palamedes
Besides CPI, Palamedes is the only other person who has the power to directly change the forum as a website. He has all the powers that a Super Moderator possesses too. The administrator position is generally reserved for a very trusted individual who understands how to handle the technical stuff in the forum and is relatively active enough to help maintain it. He is also in charge of monitoring the Mafia section.
Former Admins: amosmyn.

Super Moderator - Demonsul (General Games), Coldblooded (Mafia-Style Games), Mirdini
These guys are watchdogs for the whole forum, moderating and making sure everyone's being nice and whatnot. They also lock and sticky topics and ban spambots. We trust these guys very much. Demonsul and Coldblooded are in charge of their respective subforum assignments, but they have the power to manage the forum as a whole.
Former Super Mods: Solaris.

Moderator - Xomb (Trollslum & Fandom)
Like Super Moderators, but only moderate specific forums. These positions tend to be reserved for individuals very trusted within specific subforum communities. Xomb takes care of the Trollslum/Fandom section as recommended by Telly, the former moderator.

Spam Hunter - Currently Vacant
Possesses most of the powers of a Moderator without the responsibility for dealing with people. Instead, this role deals with cold-hearted spam machines and sentences them to ban.

Please contact your subforum's respective moderator(s) if you have anything you'd like to bring to our attention or contact me if you have a concern about the forum as a whole. Don't forget to take advantage of our Site Feedback section as well for general inquiries!
06-30-2015, 03:37 PM
RE: Forum Staff
Anyone interested in becoming a 'SpamBot Hunter' send me a PM.
07-01-2015, 02:23 PM
Coldblooded has been elected as the forum Spam Hunter.

Openings for staff positions are now closed.
10-02-2015, 04:16 PM
I will be resigning as administrator soon and probably disappearing from the forum.
Palamedes will be replacing me, having expressed interest in the position before and performing his duties better than I have, honestly.
03-13-2016, 11:58 AM
Given amos' finalized resignation a little while ago and in recognition of his tremendous service and interest, Coldblooded has been promoted to replace me as Super Moderator of the Mafia subforum.

His position as Spam Hunter will likely be reopened and other positions may be created, so keep your eyes peeled if you're interested in helping out.