Feature request: Show all posts by user button
03-09-2015, 09:39 AM
Feature request: Show all posts by user button
This is a button that is indispensable for mafia games, as it allows one to focus on a particular person's posts. It will make analysis much easier.

The one, the only, Vancho!
03-09-2015, 10:57 PM (This post was last modified: 03-09-2015 10:59 PM by amosmyn.)
RE: Feature request: Show all posts by user button
Click the number of Replies associated with a topic when browsing any subforum. It will show you the users who have posted in said topic and the number of posts they have made.

I see this as a nonissue by design of the forum, so unless you meant something else im probably going to close this topic. We'll probably make a topic on forum functionality at some point.
03-10-2015, 11:10 AM
I think he meant being able to see the actual posts made by a person. Like, I remember something on the MSPA Forum where when you went to that window of seeing the post count, you could click on the post count or something and be taken to a list of all the posts that a person had made in said thread. Idk.
03-10-2015, 12:52 PM
That would make more sense.
The dumb thing is that the forum already has the functionality to do it but its very difficult to access.
Ill look into it.
03-12-2015, 09:34 AM
Yes, Kiven has explained what I intended perfectly. Having a filter is a good way to focus on a particular person without distraction from other posts, or having to search through manually (Since using c-f and typing in the username will also find all instances when someone mentions the name in a post).

The one, the only, Vancho!
03-12-2015, 10:25 AM
It is why when I refer to people I almost exclusively use nicknames and the like, as opposed to their full usernames. So much easier when searching. Everyone else should do the same, fight the good fight. For lethargy!

(But yeah amos already said he's looking into it, so we'll see how that goes.)