Complete City Slickers Mafia: Scorched Earth [Town + 3P Victory]
05-01-2015, 04:12 PM (This post was last modified: 08-09-2015 07:12 PM by TehPilot.)
City Slickers Mafia: Scorched Earth [Town + 3P Victory]
This game will be VERY writing intensive. You are, by no means, obligated to read all of it (and thus most of it will be spoilered). It might hamper your understanding of the framing story, but will not impact actual gameplay whatsoever.

[Image: GvULv2m.png?1]

Ivan's e-Journal, Entry ID No. 5107
Today's the day that Archibald is hosting that public party. Truth is, something’s always felt "off" about him since the day I started hearing of his exploits. I'm taking matters into my own hands by doing some research on him. I suspect things might get really hairy if I show any sort of distaste for Westgate's star citizen, so I'm keeping a log of things written on my phone. This digital journal will be automatically uploaded and catalogued elsewhere. Just in case something does happen to me – and if you are reading this before I officially release it… something happened.

Archibald and Smith are set to present something at the Café, and I’ve arrived and sat down inside. I'm in the back, under shadow, watching with another suspecting party. I will keep details on her identity safe, and instead leave my contact information within.
Westgate City, 1 May 2007
Ivan Vasillich and Andrea Lockhart grew up in Westgate, but never knew each other until this very night. Both had attended the event, having heard of Archibald’s exploits without seeing the man in person. The two sat in silence in the only open seat in the building - a round table, covered in a white tablecloth, tucked in a dark corner underneath the mezzanine.

“First time I’ve ever seen him,” Ivan murmured. “You always hear about the guy, makes you wonder why he isn’t a more public figure.”

Ivan, standing at an impressive five foot eleven, removed his wide-brimmed hat. The heavy boots, cargo pants, and light raincoat framing a stained white undershirt made him stick out like a sore thumb in a room filled with well-dressed businessmen and casual college students. The decidedly classical-western man turned away from the event setting up on stage and towards the woman he was sitting beside.

She was wearing nothing fancy in relation to everyone else – just a t-shirt and jeans, her complexion as tan as Ivan’s and staring back at him with her slender face. Ivan’s rather square jam shifted from side to side as he curiously analyzed the area, gently pushing a potted fern plant away from his seat. This place was the Potted Fern Café, after all. Andrea Lockhart made no effort to return Ivan’s glare, instead directing her line of sight at the little tea candle flickering on the table.

The background conversation in the room broke, and their attention was soon drawn to the stage at the other end of the establishment. “Thank you for coming out tonight,” a young man happily spoke, holding his microphone and head high above the crowd. He brushed his hand over his hair – short, black, and slicked back. “It means a lot to have you fine folks here.”

Westgate Institute of Technology student James Archibald, often referred to by his surname alone, was already an excellent scholar when he arrived at Westgate a few years prior. Archibald soon showed he was more than a run-of-the-mill student - he was a charismatic and charming presence amongst friends. Archibald spearheaded every charitable event on campus and within Westgate’s communities, making a name for himself. He reveled in the applause, the adoration, the fame it brought. Rumored to be resting in his back pocket was a copy of a letter he wrote to his family after moving out, where he promised fame and recognition within a few short years. Archibald, no doubt, succeeded.

Brightly lit by the stage lights, the brown-haired, tall leader stepped back and motioned toward the pianist on stage. “A huge shout-out to my friend here, Kai. The finest musician I’ve ever had the pleasure of personally knowing. Thanks for coming out tonight, friend.”

“Any time,” Kai responded, giving a friendly wave from across the stage. The audience erupted in another wave of applause - all but Ivan and Andrea, silently watching Archibald’s public gathering unfold. Ivan reached over and put out the tea candle resting in the center of the table, and glanced at Andrea.

“He’s very charismatic,” Ivan admitted. “No doubt he’s won the hearts and minds of Westgate. That smile of his puts politicians to shame.”

“Agreed,” Andrea nodded. She carefully eyed the people getting on stage with Archibald. “Perhaps I’m just a little bit of a misanthropist, but nobody can ever be that pure-hearted in their intentions. It’s all a show, a cover up. Hiding something else.”

“Perhaps he’s just a clown,” Ivan laughed. “Look at his cheap leather jacket and khaki pants. ‘Professional’ attire, they said? More like tacky.”

Andrea shot a glance at Ivan, noting his particularly cowboy-esque outfit. “And your wide-brimmed hat isn’t?”

“Someone’s always gotta point it out, huh? It’s because I’m a treasure hunter,” Ivan smiled. “Been exploring and looking for things my whole life. Gotta protect my hair from the sun.” Ivan ran his fingers through his flowing blond hair, smiling at Andrea, a flirty tone pervading his voice. “Trust me, I know a treasure when I see one.”

Ivan promptly ended up with coffee on his tan jacket and shirt. “Hope that’s waterproof,” Andrea quietly growled, not taking too kindly to Ivan’s advances. “What do you think Archibald’s here to talk about?”

“Probably more philanthropic filler,” Ivan replied, quickly drying himself with the tablecloth. “Seems like he’d be the kind of man to host a party just to cement his status as likeable. I tell you, nobody is ever this sociable and possessing of such a presence without an ulterior motive behind it.”

Andrea leaned to the side, glancing at the next person to get up on stage. “Hey, who’s that next to him?” Andrea pointed at a young girl whose unruly brown hair stood in contrast to Archibald’s neatly styled, black combover. She was wearing a t-shirt and jeans herself, considerably dressed down in relation to those around her. This individual, standing next to the larger-than-life visage of Archibald, was hugging him tightly.

“A fan?” Ivan chuckled in response. The two of them could almost discern an apparent look of discomfort on Archibald’s face. I’d be uncomfortable if I was famous and a plebeian tried to hug me, Andrea thought.

“As some of you may know,” Archibald began, “I am almost done with my graduate thesis and project. Tonight, I will be demonstrating the power supply that will revolutionize Westgate and its future – one that can resolve our growing need for energy for the foreseeable – and distant! – future.”

“But before we get into that, I want to say I am engaged.” The tension in his face seemed to instantly melt away. “When I first came to study at Westgate Institute of Technology, this young lady curiously wandered into my laboratory and stayed for the night. A few years later, and--” Archibald raised his right hand, slipping a simple golden band around his ring finger. “-- we’ve made it official. Thank you, Amanda.”

The girl next to Archibald quickly yanked the microphone earpiece away from Archibald, holding it like a normal device and speaking into it. “No, thank you,” she said, beaming. I’m so happy to have met a man as amazing and kind as Archibald, and one that loves me so.” The two shot smiles at each other quickly, evoking another wave of applause from the audience.

“Smith,” Andrea murmured, fumbling through a program brochure she somehow procured between romantic sentiment. “Those two are the students that worked on this power supply. And, apparently, they’re lovers too. Cutesy little story, I have to say.” Andrea laughed under her breath, a hint of contempt within. “And I would’ve thought Archibald would go for someone a little more than a plain-looking, badly dressed girl. With all the money lining his pockets, you think someone more attractive would try to pick him up.”

“As long as they’re happy,” Ivan added. “Don’t rag on them so much.”

“Like you’d know much about relationships,” Andrea laughed.

“I bet you’re an expert,” Ivan sarcastically replied. Andrea’s face froze, then briefly contorted into a mixture of embarrassment, anger, and jealousy. Seeing Ivan’s shit-eating grin, clearly pleased with his remark, Andrea composed herself and resumed the discussion, speaking a little more softly.

“Do you think something could be up with him? This is all so lavish, so publicized,” Andrea added. “I can’t believe nobody’s had the gall to question him.”

“I can look into it,” Ivan quickly added. “This man had my curiosity, but now he commands my attention. I have to know more.”

“And how do you intend to learn more?” Andrea asked, ignoring the ongoing presentation. “I highly doubt he’ll be approachable, especially if they’re getting married and are working on some new technological breakthrough.”

“I have my methods,” Ivan said. “Give me a month or so. You’re more than welcome to help out.”

“That’s fine,” Andrea dismissively replied. “Do your thing. We’ll meet here in a month.”

“And now,” Archibald continued, “let’s take a look at what we have to offer to Westgate’s power situation—“

A deafening roar ripped through the room, the building shaking in accordance. The crowd, Archibald, and his constituents helping with the presentation froze.

“The hell was that?” Archibald grumbled. Smith glanced around nervously. Not a moment later, a panicked patrol officer dashed into the room.

“Is everyone okay?”

“What happened?”

[Image: 2LJuFUy.jpg?1]

Westgate City, August 2007

Archibald’s presentation was cut off by the nearby popsicle building – the Freezy Cold Confectioneries store – bursting into inexplicable flame. Since that very incident, nearly forty people have died as a result of inexplicable, fiery explosions and murders. The very incidences follow a set pattern, now only occur only on Tuesdays and Thursdays, and have gotten less and less frequent as law enforcement attempts to track down the dreaded "popsicle killer". Dessert sales in Westgate have plummeted, and the city’s infrastructure and economy are in ruin.

Thriving among the chaos, lesser criminal groups which were once nonexistent in the city now run through the streets, invoking absolute chaos wherever they go. Archibald and Smith have left the city, taking their work elsewhere to be finished. Ivan is mysteriously missing. Andrea goes to the police department a month after the initial explosion, and investigations are ongoing. Nothing has turned up yet.

Elsewhere in the city, a broken seal leads to an abandoned subway project. Within those dark tunnels, the Broken Chandelier Tavern runs an illicit business. Those who commit crimes in the city gather like rats, discussing and plotting their advances. Law enforcement has learned of its existence, and today the best crime-fighting duo in the city will plunge into its depths to try and capture the popsicle killer in his likely hiding place.

Commissioner Matthew Perry and his senior, Eric "The Pardoner" Lancer, nervously creep through the unlocked metal door and set foot inside the tunnels.

"Are you sure this is a good idea? We're liable to be outnumbered and killed," Matthew asked.

"They won't kill us," Eric replied. "They know me as 'the Pardoner'. I’ve been the chieftain of Westgate's police department for forty years, and not a single person has been killed or injured by law enforcement during that time. We're not Whitewash City. They have immense respect for me, and my bet is none of them are happy with the popsicle killer themselves."

"Well, do you have a plan in case things go badly?"

"All I need is this," Eric replied, drawing a gun and loading a cartridge into it.

"A gun with one bullet?"

"Not just one gun or one bullet," Eric smiled, shifting to a serious tone. "This is called THE ENFORCER. It is a legendary weapon, in every sense of the world. Perfected by Institute scientists. Special bullets fired from this very gun are capable of what they call relativistic acceleration – it gets faster and faster, gaining tremendous energy. A properly-fired round from THE ENFORCER can decimate entire cities. They screw up, and we can take out the entire nest with one bullet from the outside or inside – depends on the danger we’re in."

Matt simply stared at Eric, white as a ghost.

"Oh, don't panic," the old chieftain laughed, slapping Matt on the shoulder. "We'll do fine. Let's go. We have a frozen dessert murderer to apprehend."

TEHPILOT PRESENTS
CITY SLICKERS MAFIA
a closed-setup mafia game

Hello! Welcome to the next closed-setup mafia game run by yours truly. I'm Pilot, moderator of some notable games such as Credithunt, Radiotower Mafia, and Frozen Hearts Mafia. City Slickers Mafia is a balanced (non-role madness), closed-setup game for twenty players revolving around Commissioner Perry and Chieftain Lancer's efforts to seek out the dreaded popsicle killer of Westgate City.

As with any game run by me, there's often a mixture of standard and nonstandard mechanics working in tandem with one another. I want to make a few special notices regarding this game:
  • Some roles and mechanics are very unique, and things may be encountered in this game much unlike others played here, on Eagle Time, and on MSPA forums.
  • This game is mechanically intensive in comparison to the usual closed-setup fare, and might not be suitable for the timid or faint of heart.
  • The following setup guarantees are in place:
    • No alignment changing mechanics.
    • No game-ending third party conditions.
    • No cult faction, jester roles, or anything else generally deemed unfun.
This setup was reviewed and polished up by Palamedes, who will be your lovely co-moderator.

General Mafia Rules (I actually wrote this exact wording, all of which were transitively copied from other people spiraling down to Beruru's rules posted on MSPAforums forever ago, let's set the record straight here):
  1. Massclaiming is unadvised. Having a lot of players reveal their roles at once generally takes all the fun out of the game, nor will it help you to begin with. Don't do that.
  2. Day cycles will be 120 hours long, and nights will be 48 hours long. Extensions may be granted in specific circumstances.
  3. Make sure you bold or color your votes. If you do both that works too!
  4. Any player-to-moderator communication (or vice versa) should be done in the relevant Quicktopic. Quicktopics are controlled discussions that help the game run smoothly and securely.
  5. Don't copy and paste from your Quicktopic, this is punishable by modkill for the stability threat it produces.
  6. Do not share your Quicktopics with anyone, and try not to talk about game-related details outside of the game.
  7. Refrain from editing or deleting your posts. You don't want police reports containing incorrect information about you, now do you?
  8. When you die, you are permitted one "bluh" post. This post should be spoilered, and should not contain any game-relevant information.
  9. Please don't talk during night cycles.
  10. Day Activation Rule - In the event a day activation is claimed (someone using a role power in the day), assume day has ended and it is nighttime. The game will resume once I have intervened and resolved the action. DO NOT FAKE DAY ACTIVATIONS.
  11. Refrain from ciphering or concealing your posts.
  12. Maintain a reasonable level of activity (minimum of one post per day).Replacement will be used for players who fail to post for a 72-hour timespan, with a prod both 24 and 48 hours into that timeframe.
  13. Remember, this is a game! Play to have fun and play to win. We're all friends here.

I'd like to begin this game on May 18th, after my final exams are finished. An early start is not negotiable.

PLAYER LIST [12/20]
  1. Carnegie Town Nonconsecutive Hider, Revengekilled D6
  2. beruru Mercerenies Coldblooded Mafia Jailkeeper, Lynched D8
  3. dichotomousCreator Town Vanilla, Lynched D3
  4. yd12k The Other Guy Acionyx, v2 Mafia Seamstress, Murdered N8
  5. icanhasdonut Town Vanilla, Murdered N8
  6. Mirdini Town Vanilla, Murdered N8
  7. anacreon Mafia Tracker / Conditional Delayed Revengekiller - Executed (Lynched), D5
  8. Vaimes speedchuck Town Vengeful Itemseeker / Conditional Lynchcontroller, Murdered N5
  9. Sotek Vanished, N4 Town Vanilla, Survived D9
  10. OzTheWizard Third-Party Puppeteer, Murdered N7
  11. amosmyn Town One-Shot Lightningrod, Murdered N3
  12. Dank Memes Mafia Godfather / Recharging Hypnotist, Murdered N4
  13. AProcrastinatingWriter Town Vanilla, Murdered N7
  14. Darude Astley SenpaiBeast Town Amputee Doctor, Lynched D6
  15. phantomEclipse Town Flavorcop, Murdered N6
  16. Sugar Derby Town Nanomachine Doctor, Lynched D2
  17. Jbax1899 Granolaman Mafia Warlock-Amnesiac, Murdered N7
  18. Mister Visceral Town Miller / Conditional Bulletproof / One-Shot Vanisher, Murdered N4
  19. Garuru Town Document Holder, Lynched D1
  20. Acionyx Town Vanilla, Murdered N1

REPLACEMENT LIST [1/n]
Anyone? Someone? Help!

When a player is eligible for replacement, all those on the Replacement Player List will be messaged. The first person to respond gets the slot. If nobody is on the Replacement Player List or the those on the list do not respond in a timely manner, Replacement Kills will be enabled.

Any player whose name is grayed out (but not stricken out) can be replacement killed. To do so, simply post in the thread with Replacement Kill: <playername>. You will receive your Quicktopic(s) and information as soon as possible.

Directory of Game Events
The Unusual Suspects | The Fellowship of the Dragon

DAY ONE: Internal Combustion | Moonlight Rising

and now, hunger does what sorrow could never do
website | @tehpilot
05-01-2015, 04:14 PM
RE: [0/20] City Slickers Mafia [Signups]
I'll be a replacement.
05-01-2015, 05:06 PM
Might as well sign up for this! I'm super into the flavor
05-01-2015, 06:28 PM
(05-01-2015 04:12 PM)TehPilot Wrote:  Beruru's rules posted on MSPAforums forever ago

you gave me credit therefore i have to in

i will be definitely afk on the first day though. and also from the 22nd to the 24th. yep.

"Have some wine," the March Hare said in an encouraging tone.
Alice looked all round the table, but there was nothing on it but tea.
"I don't see any wine," she remarked.

(06-25-2013 09:31 AM)Chirality Wrote:  And then everyone cut the simplest explanations in tiny pieces then set them on fire then threw them in a lake and poisoned the lake.
05-01-2015, 07:52 PM
Count me in, although I may be somewhat preoccupied around the end of May (should still be able to find time to post in theory though)

WHOA CHECK OUT ALL THESE MAFIA GAMES GUYS
(06-06-2016 06:12 AM)Coldblooded Wrote:  if there was ever a scumteam to overthink things and make a huge dramatic production out of day one, DC and Granola would probably be it.
05-01-2015, 08:46 PM
I'll be in (and aso preoccupied for the weekend of the 28th to the 31th but I'll probably be able to write a bit on the train)
05-02-2015, 12:13 AM
If everyone's busy in a certain block of time I can always just offset the starting date by a week or so.

Just let me know what works for you guys, I have the whole summer to run this game.

website | @tehpilot
05-02-2015, 12:46 AM
RE: [4/20] City Slickers Mafia [Signups]
ye, i'll in for this.
05-02-2015, 07:43 AM
RE: [5/20] City Slickers Mafia [Signups]
I woefully neglected my setup reviewing duties and never looked at any of the things that were linked so I can make no guarantees as to the setup's workability.

I can, on the other hand, certainly in for a mid-May start :>
05-02-2015, 08:07 AM
RE: [5/20] City Slickers Mafia [Signups]
I can verify Mirdini never got around to doing the setup review. Source: QuickTopic's "unique visitors" counter.

website | @tehpilot
05-02-2015, 08:52 AM
RE: [6/20] City Slickers Mafia [Signups]
Ill review the setup if you reeeeeeallly reeeeeeallly want me to.

But honestly I actually trust TehPilot with this so w/e.
05-02-2015, 11:14 AM
RE: [6/20] City Slickers Mafia [Signups]
I will be not busy in mid-May and want to experience one of your close games :D

So in
05-02-2015, 03:55 PM
RE: [7/20] City Slickers Mafia [Signups]
I would like to observe this game

It's time to, T-T-T-T-T-T TRIPLE POST
05-02-2015, 07:51 PM
you know what in because lets see if i roll 3p yet again in another pilot game xD.

[Image: sonicsig2.jpg]
Steam
05-03-2015, 09:03 AM
I'll /in, if I can.
05-03-2015, 09:08 AM
RE: [9/20] City Slickers Mafia [Signups]
(05-02-2015 03:55 PM)phantomEclipse Wrote:  I would like to observe this game

I'm probably not taking observation requests this game.

website | @tehpilot
05-03-2015, 09:28 AM
Welcome Vaimes!
05-03-2015, 11:51 AM
Signing up as a replacement.

[Image: sig.gif]
05-03-2015, 12:06 PM
hrm. I really dont /want/ to be in because if this starts in lets say late june? ill have some summer plans and such not to mention, acio can hopefully finish up helping me review my setup for the fall.

put me down as replacement i guess

05-03-2015, 01:58 PM (This post was last modified: 05-03-2015 01:59 PM by Palamedes.)
Guys this game is looking to be fun, especially since you can't just know whether or not you're going to lose based on which team I end up on (unless it's destined to be a maplehoof since I'm in the mod team).

Hurry up and sign up or you'll regret it I swear.
05-03-2015, 04:29 PM
^^^ go read radio tower mafia if you dont believe him

05-04-2015, 04:42 PM
/in
05-05-2015, 03:32 AM
RE: [10/20] City Slickers Mafia [Signups]
Correction: I forgot Radio Tower was a Pilot game, and also didn't count Credithunt since it's a hunt. Which means that my tradition of losing every single Pilot game I've been part of is thankfully no longer valid. Doesn't mean that I didn't try my damndest to carry on the tradition both times though.
05-05-2015, 09:16 AM
RE: [10/20] City Slickers Mafia [Signups]
I'll join.
05-05-2015, 11:58 AM
RE: [11/20] City Slickers Mafia [Signups]
Ill /in instead
05-07-2015, 03:48 PM (This post was last modified: 05-07-2015 03:54 PM by Dank Memes.)
RE: [12/20] City Slickers Mafia [Signups]
I'm in.

I'm a super minty fresh noob, can someone explain what Quicktopic is briefly?
05-07-2015, 03:56 PM
RE: [12/20] City Slickers Mafia [Signups]
A quicktopic is an offsite message board topic created for the sole purpose of having someplace for each player to privately write their thoughts - though, if you're on the scumteam, you also get an additional topic for you and your partners to speak to each other in, as well. You get your quicktopic link when you're PMed the role you end up playing.

Also, in. That's right, run for the hills, the worst mafia player since Sid the Squid croaked is signing up for another go-round.

[Image: g4osirL.jpg]
05-08-2015, 03:28 AM
RE: [14/20] City Slickers Mafia [Signups]
The playerlist is looking really good so far.

I'm excited for this game.

website | @tehpilot
05-08-2015, 08:31 AM
RE: [14/20] City Slickers Mafia [Signups]
I'm in
05-08-2015, 10:13 AM
RE: [15/20] City Slickers Mafia [Signups]
(05-08-2015 03:28 AM)TehPilot Wrote:  The playerlist is looking really good so far.

I'm excited for this game.

I'll make an effort to continue toning down the blah blah blah :V

(In fact, going on record before receiving a role PM, I'm likely gonna try a more passive game so my post style changing in that specific direction doesn't indicate anything)

(06-06-2016 06:12 AM)Coldblooded Wrote:  if there was ever a scumteam to overthink things and make a huge dramatic production out of day one, DC and Granola would probably be it.
05-08-2015, 03:43 PM
RE: [15/20] City Slickers Mafia [Signups]
eh, fuck it

in

05-11-2015, 11:46 PM
RE: [16/20] City Slickers Mafia [Signups]
Just a few more people and we'll be all set to start later this month.

Tell your friends! Tell your family! Tell your cat (they're probably planning to kill you anyway, might as well have your cat vent this desire through Mafia)!

website | @tehpilot
05-12-2015, 01:37 AM
Reckon I can replace in after May the 26th.
Replacementin
05-12-2015, 09:06 AM
(05-11-2015 11:46 PM)TehPilot Wrote:  Tell your cat (they're probably planning to kill you anyway, might as well have your cat vent this desire through Mafia)!

*looks back to the Revenge Killer Flavour in Terminal 13 Mafia*

ohoho, funny joke

05-12-2015, 10:30 AM
Its even funnier in that i was the cat.

[Image: sonicsig2.jpg]
Steam
05-12-2015, 04:07 PM
I'm new around here, but I'd like to in. You people look like you know how to have a good time.
05-14-2015, 11:41 PM
RE: [17/20] City Slickers Mafia [Signups]
Yeah, im in. I signed up just for this actually.
05-15-2015, 02:50 AM
TehPilot works his cross community magic yet again!
05-15-2015, 02:55 AM
Hey, it's what brought me here!
05-15-2015, 02:55 AM
Quick question - What is this forum for?
05-15-2015, 03:04 AM
It's for GAMEZ

In

"We love eloquence for its own sake, and not for any truth which it may utter, or any heroism it may inspire."
-Henry David Thoreau
05-15-2015, 05:30 AM
I suppose it's worth mentioning the true strength of my cross-community draw: at the time of writing, I'm only aware of Jbax as a fresh recruit from across forums. Darude Astley is actually a friend of mine from campus (hello soon-to-be-former neighbor!), everyone else not previously established in the community is new to me.

That being said, I welcome all of you to play - and hopefully we'll get a timely last signup and we'll be well on our way to hunting down a murderer motivated by delicious frozen treats.

website | @tehpilot
05-19-2015, 02:10 AM
RE: [19/20] City Slickers Mafia [Signups]
Replacement Kill: Empty Player Slot

[Image: sig.gif]
05-19-2015, 03:01 PM
When are we startin this up tho
05-19-2015, 03:47 PM
Very soon.

I'll be sending out the next writing bit tomorrow, and after that roles will begin to manifest in your Private Messages. Once people are locked in and can confirm their participation, things will begin.

website | @tehpilot
05-20-2015, 09:09 AM
RE: [20/20] City Slickers Mafia [Soon]
[Image: 5ae.png]

05-20-2015, 09:49 AM
That bear looks familiar...:V

05-20-2015, 01:19 PM
Replacementssssssss
05-21-2015, 09:41 AM
I hate to do this now, but I need to drop out. I don't think I'll be able to give the game enough time to play properly.

So that brings the player count back to 19.
05-21-2015, 02:39 PM
Well this is awkward.

website | @tehpilot