Complete Crooks Hollow IV: S.S.D.G. MAX - DAY 2 - GAME OVER, SCUM WIN
10-01-2015, 11:48 AM
RE: Crooks Hollow IV: Sautéed Space Drop Gunshower MAX - DAY 1 - 19/24
@TOG: You'll note that my actual response to that line of reasoning by people is "well I GUESS it's possible but it sounds too convoluted to be reasonable". I was just stating the argument for the record. I don't particularly agree with it.

@Pala:
1) I'm not seeing it. He's being short and to the point about his opinions? What I want you to do is point at something very specific and say "I consider that scummy" so I can figure out whether it's something I didn't consider, something I don't think scummy but that's reasonable for you to think is scummy, or something I think it's suspicious to be pushing as scummy.

2)

(09-30-2015 01:00 AM)dichotomousCreator Wrote:  No that anac vote was good because it gunbans him.

Related: Yeah I'm gonna put Carnegie over to light townread based on this, and I'm pretty happy with where my vote is right now. pE is meh but not as bad as anac and I mean he's pE he gets read as "meh" at best regardless of his alignment :/

anac, however, usually seems a bit more earnest and reserved D1. It feels to me like he's just stirring up trouble and is a bit shaken by the whole roulette thing and Nola's conclusions about it (jumping on Carnegie seems like a counterwagon ploy rather than a legitimate vote)

@anac: Could you talk a bit about a scumread that's not Carnegie OR pE?

(09-30-2015 10:09 AM)dichotomousCreator Wrote:  But can you figure out why kids love the taste of Cinnamon Toast Crunch?

In all seriousness, Para's positive stuff about you pre-dated any real threat to you if I'm remembering right. The votes were on me and Vancho and the roulette game hadn't started yet. There was no particular reason to think you were going to flip today at that stage (other than maybe Sotek's prediction I guess but he's a 3P what he wants hardly counts).

I'm not super crazy about what TOG tried to pull but I think it's more in the "investigate TOG if you flip town" category. Moving off a lynch because someone scummy hopped on it is wine of the highest degree and TOG is pinging metatown to me which kind of offsets the whole thing.

On the other hand, I'm not sure I've ever seen anac fakeclaim anything as interesting as that. On the OTHER other hand, that's a terrible reason to not lynch him (*cough*FTL*cough*). And I don't really think that role is useful enough to warrant leaving him alive...on the other hand that indicates a trueclaim (see: "Acio loves vanillas"), on the OTHER other hand it's an inforole that's only falsifiable by massclaim (generally advantageous for scum as they find out who to target) which might have been considered a good fakeclaim because it's an inforole so discourages lynching but the claimer doesn't have to keep making dangerous fake info reports like a cop, tracker, etc. would...

Ugh. I'm just going to stick with my vote before I wine myself out. Although if we don't lynch anac we should probably knock over TOG instead at this point.

(09-30-2015 11:05 AM)dichotomousCreator Wrote:  @anac: Wait, so people with the suicide daykill WILL show up as part of your counted group? I assumed they wouldn't.

Anyway my point was that your info sounds difficult to falsify (although you're correct in that working out a minimum number of liars late in the game would be useful)

Unwilling to write off TOG/anac scummates intrinsically, what TOG just did is a reasonable scum response to a scumbuddy wagon. Agree it's less likely than it was, but not impossible.

Don't want to lynch Garu. He's not providing the best content but NOBODY is right now. He's keeping his contributions short which is less deceptive than certain wafflers others have pointed out, and he's more or less doing what he can.

Quick look at anac/TOG pairs...

town!anac + scum!TOG --- Straightforward. anac is a townie being lynched and being honest, TOG is a scummy who wants anac lynched and wants other townies investigated after the lynch.
scum!anac + town!TOG --- Relatively straightforwad. anac is lying scum, TOG wants anac lynched because anac is lying scum.
scum!anac + scum!TOG --- Bus fun time! anac is lying scum, TOG wants to be seen on his lynch. Kind of inelegant (one would expect TOG to bus earlier) but not impossible
town!anac + town!TOG --- anac is being honest, TOG similarly so, the people TOG suggested to watch out for ARE important people to consider. Given my current Carnegie read I find this kind of unlikely, but it's also not impossible.

I will stick to anac for now, but it's largely a toss-up between him and TOG in my opinion. They both have similar chances of being scum for different reasons.

These posts were all after the post in question, but they were in response to me being queried about why I was interested in stringing anac up.

3) Look, you asked, I answered. I left my personal opinion of <SEE ABOVE IN THIS POST> on the anti-TOG argument, so shrug. I never said the argument was GOOD, just that to my understanding that's why others are voting for him. On a vaguely related note: "Why would scum do X" is an inherently flawed query, the answer to which is always "because you demonstrably don't think scum would do X". I mean yes wine etc etc, but there's no reason to make it easy on them by waving about a big flashing neon sign saying "IF YOU DO X WE WILL THINK YOU'RE A TOWNIE". (This is partly a meta thing, today's towntell is tomorrow's scum behaviour if people are too glaringly obvious about giving people townreads over it)

And while townies should THINK about what to do after someone flips, they should generally keep this to themselves or at least be vague enough about it that they're not giving scum insight into how they'll react to things. If I say "if anac flips town I'm gonna go after person X and person Y" then a scummy who knows anac, person X, and person Y are all town can push anaclynch virtually without worry and likely end up with some good results. Better to state this stuff after anac has flipped and make vague allusions to "informational value" and "the flip informs us about persons X and Y". Or at the very least claim that anac's flip makes certain people look townier, because you're much more likely to be right about that. This keeps scum wondering whether the townlynch that's going through will be mostly harmless, beneficial, or lead to townreads on townies and/or scumreads on scummies. This uncertainty is valuable because it makes them less likely to act optimally and marginally easier to spot.

Anyway that aside, this is a matter of personal taste/preference/what-have-you. I think it's more likely that TOG was acting as an earnest town person but I can also see where people with similar views RE: announcing what people's flips imply before they've flipped (when they already have a train that scum can hop on without looking too conspicuous) might view TOG's behaviour as scummy. And of course I was answering the question "why are people on TOG" rather than anything to do with my own opinions directly.

oh yeah while reviewing stuff I came across my old dini case and uh I don't think any of it actually became invalid since nola's roulette prank diverted attention from it.

WHOA CHECK OUT ALL THESE MAFIA GAMES GUYS
(06-06-2016 06:12 AM)Coldblooded Wrote:  if there was ever a scumteam to overthink things and make a huge dramatic production out of day one, DC and Granola would probably be it.
10-01-2015, 11:55 AM
Day's over guys, save it til tomorrow
10-01-2015, 11:57 AM
Sorry, GMT +10. I tend to rely on mod announcements because of this.

(06-06-2016 06:12 AM)Coldblooded Wrote:  if there was ever a scumteam to overthink things and make a huge dramatic production out of day one, DC and Granola would probably be it.
10-01-2015, 12:16 PM
oh snap

I messed up timezones we've got another 4 hours to work with

bloody hell I'm a moron

Also yeah I goofed it's 75% success rate and I'm pretty much just hoping that shenanigans don't ensue. Or giving me a day if I trip on my ass tonight? If I mess up twice though feel free to lynch me

also I would be all sorts of mad if I had a scumrole that hands out coffee. Also what the hell would my win con be if I was 3P - 'give everyone who's alive a coffee. Also you can mess up making this even stupider to reach' yeah no pls

although that's mostly wine so I don't really think there's a way I could prove that coffee makes me town? Which sucks but at the same time the role doesn't really fit anywhere but town so

...What? Just keep scrolling.
10-01-2015, 12:24 PM
Alright, well okay then. Against my paranoia, I give you permission. Give me a coffee cup that says "Against Your Paranoia" on it, unless you happen to somehow stumble on some more pertinent information sometime in the night.

We can't quite call it a townfirm but it'll be something.

[Image: g4osirL.jpg]
10-01-2015, 12:28 PM
Deadline was an hour and a half ago, not 3 and a half hours from now??? Nola wasn't wrong.
10-01-2015, 12:30 PM
It's ok TOG can give us all coffee so we don't get sleepy and keep talking through the night

10-01-2015, 12:43 PM
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA​AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA​AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA​AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA​AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
sorry I got ninja'd by Granola and also timezones are stupid

...What? Just keep scrolling.
10-02-2015, 04:09 PM
RE: Crooks Hollow IV: Slippery Space Drop Gunshower MAX - DAY 1 - 19/24
NIGHT 1

Anacreon was a regular human who wants to make regular human friends.

BACKSTORY:
Code:
You're Ozzie Burbank! Just a regular guy who does regular things with a regular day job regularly doing regular office stuff. You work a pretty regular 9-5 shift through the weekdays, regularly, come home to a regular family at the end of the day and regularly take long walks down the beach while the sun sets after dinner.

In fact, you're so regular that you tend to bump into other regular folk on a regular basis. I mean, your life wouldn't be so regular if you didn't live with other regular folks in this regular suburb in Southwest Michigan!

Each night, you will learn how many players do not have an ability and/or item capable of targeting players in the night.
Notably, if a player uses a oneshot ability and no longer possesses any night actions, they will be added to the count.

Night ends October 4th, one minute before midnight EST.
10-02-2015, 08:18 PM
Psst amos that was the old power of my role before you changed it.

[Image: sonicsig2.jpg]
Steam
10-02-2015, 10:20 PM (This post was last modified: 10-04-2015 05:47 AM by amosmyn.)
Uh nope that is definitely 100% your role.

anacreon has replaced LeafSw0rd

Still seeking a replacement for TehPilot.
10-13-2015, 05:04 AM
RE: Crooks Hollow IV: Sundried Space Drop Gunshower MAX - DAY 2 - 17/24
DAY 2

Palamedes v.2 (formerly MV) has died!

Palamedes was Lulu the Fruit.
He was aligned with TOWN.

Backstory:
Code:
You are Lulu, the sexiest looking lemon on board the vessel. Everyone looks at you with such deep, hungry eyes and you can't help yourself but send them a wink back in their direction. 'course they all just tend to get reeeeeal frustrated when they find out that you actually asexually reproduce and are incapable of whatever's running through their peculiar minds.

Your ancestry traces back to the Earth fruit called a Lemon. After being involved with a number of convoluted experiments involving the use of lightbulbs and copper wire, something strange happened that caused lemons to evolve and develop anthropomorphic qualities... You aren't totally sure you understand the science behind it, but this is what your mother told you was true and you were always more of a physics major anyways.

Before the game began, Pala could target a player (or alternatively allow me to randomly select one for you). If the player did not already possess a Lusty Vice (via submissions), they would have a Lusty Vice. Both Pala and his target would share a mason chat for the following phase. If his mason partner died, his ability would 'recharge'.

DAY ENDS Saturday the 17th @ 11:59pm EST.

With 17 alive it takes 9 to lynch, 6 to softlynch/gunban.

10-13-2015, 05:17 AM
RE: Crooks Hollow IV: Superior Space Drop Gunshower MAX - DAY 2 - 17/24
okay. I guess I should say my predictions.

Garuru gets lynched, Granolaman shoots TOG, and Granolaman shoots "at all".

(if all are met today I will gtfo.)

if not, eh. I'm sure I'll get at least one point today and will do some in-depth analysis for later.

but well. vote: Garuru.
10-13-2015, 05:21 AM
I'm not wanting to lynch TOG right now. I also remember very little of what was going on. I should keep QT notes.
10-13-2015, 06:21 AM
yeah i wanted to lynch/shoot garuru so lynch garuru

dC Wrote:donut is A FILTHY TRAITOR unreliable
10-13-2015, 06:23 AM
Does shooting reset votes?
10-13-2015, 06:31 AM (This post was last modified: 10-13-2015 06:32 AM by amosmyn.)
Its situational. If I feel like the shot was eventful enough I have them reset. If its not really that big of a deal I dont. They always reset when it becomes or is MYLO/LYLO.
10-13-2015, 06:59 AM
So I can't wait until it is H-1 and then cause a hammer by shooting a non-voter, resulting in a double-kill-suicide-dayend-hammer.

Good to know.

Pity.
10-13-2015, 07:19 AM
i need to refresh my memory of this game as well xD

Steam
10-13-2015, 07:21 AM
A got a cup of coffee in the night that is labelled 'TOG here'.

10-13-2015, 08:12 AM
The coffee is a lie
10-13-2015, 08:39 AM
*twilight zone plays*

It's time to, T-T-T-T-T-T TRIPLE POST
10-13-2015, 08:53 AM
Welp, Pala flipped town. There goes most of my line of questioning for today.

(Pala visited me last night. Having been party to two scummy mason chats in previous CH games I was justifiably paranoid.)

Pala predicted my death in mason chat and I'm a little shocked it wasn't me frankly. Sotek did you have anything to do with this?

Also could Coldblooded literally only ping two people at a time for lustiness? Harsh brah.
10-13-2015, 09:18 AM
(09-30-2015 02:28 PM)Granolaman Wrote:  Hey Sotek, make a note.

If anac flips town and I survive the night there's a nonzero chance that I shoot TOG tomorrow.

Requesting comment, but for the love of all that is holy DO NOT SHOOT.

10-13-2015, 09:39 AM
Iirc I mellowed out on TOG later in the day. Probably not shooting him. Probably am shooting today though.
10-13-2015, 09:50 AM
Rightio.

Lynch: Carnegie

10-13-2015, 10:41 AM
Oh come on
10-13-2015, 10:42 AM
So I am 99% sure TOG is not scummy at this point. The coffee sealed it.

[/b]Lynch: Carnegie[/b]
10-13-2015, 10:42 AM
Lynch Carnegie
10-13-2015, 11:10 AM
Out of curiosity TOG: why did Reyweld get your coffee and not APW?

Also I'm nixxing my plans to shoot today. I'm holding myself hostage and won't shoot until Sotek drops some mad reads.
10-13-2015, 11:42 AM
I will neither confirm nor deny being involved in the night events.

and.

you're mean :(

I guess I can go try to get mad reads at some point. not today, today is more crusader kings.

but you shooting anyone is only one point! denying me that point is cruel. you're cruel. :(
10-13-2015, 12:09 PM
This came entirely as a surprise and I have no zero time to play

Instead of lynching me maybe give me some options on someone to shoot

Softclaim: Afaik my role did nothing last night
10-13-2015, 12:10 PM
(10-13-2015 12:09 PM)Carnegie Wrote:  I have zero time to play

EBWOP
10-13-2015, 12:15 PM
Hmm.

How long have you been hard up for time to play? Also toss us a couple more reads now anac has flipped town pls.

10-13-2015, 12:21 PM
It's more or less specifically this week, but it might spread out longer? That's why I think I'd be cool for hosting a small game but I don't think I could actually play much right now. Tons of homework, midterms and sorority stuff going on.

I'll glance through in an hour or so to try and get my head back in the game for those reads you want
10-13-2015, 12:28 PM
I'm fine with that, I mostly wanted to know if being busy had impacted your D1 play significantly. I'll hold off on suggesting pew pew targets for now though.

10-13-2015, 12:30 PM
AHHHH, CONTRADICTION

Please note DC said "suggesting targets" when he has been specifically going out of his way from the looks of it, to show how mich he DOESNT want things to be shot

So???????? Explain

10-13-2015, 12:32 PM
Ebwop:
vote dc

10-13-2015, 12:40 PM
That...was not coherent, but I think your objection is that I seem kind of ok with Carnegie's suggestion of shooting someone?

Carnegie mentioned that they wanted suggested targets for them to suikill in lieu of us lynching them. I don't want random assholes to shoot random assholes but if we're going to lynch someone and they offer to shoot a target of our collective choosing then the situation changes. At the very least the exercise can be used to pick up some information (although I am in favour of gunbanning Carnegie in the meantime).

Also I mostly just want us to stop cracking off impulse shots. We likely need to use the guns to have a decent chance of flushing out all the scum within the four days we have left. I'm not sure of the best way to coordinate them, but some kind of "acceptable targets" program would be a good place to start.

10-13-2015, 12:43 PM
Side note: I'm a boy my sorority is co-ed
10-13-2015, 01:31 PM
acceptable targets is dumb because i'm not going to listen to that list

i'm not entirely sure what the votes on carnegie are for so if someone could fill me in that'd be a+

also sotek who's up today

dC Wrote:donut is A FILTHY TRAITOR unreliable
10-13-2015, 01:33 PM
I had a quick look back at D1 and Carnegie basically did a bunch of mechanical waffle and picked on people who have since been lynched and flipped town. It wasn't a great look.

10-13-2015, 01:44 PM
EBWOP: Sotek posted targets a few posts up. They were "Garuru gets lynched", "Granolaman shoots someone", and "Granolaman shoots TOG"

10-13-2015, 01:44 PM
I need to know something about TOG.

Did he claim yesterday? Anything about the coffee? This is important.
10-13-2015, 02:00 PM
ToG did claim something about the coffee

Steam
10-13-2015, 02:03 PM
he said iirc that he can give out a a cup with a message. There is chance he would fail though. He also claimed that if a certain person gets the coffee they get a new power to their role or something like that.

Steam
10-13-2015, 02:11 PM
I think he's lying now. Either that or night shennanigans.

Either he's fishy or there's a busdriver in the works.
10-13-2015, 02:17 PM
If there's a driver then I would've been involved in that mess most likely ;)
10-13-2015, 02:24 PM
Oh ye gods this is not the time to be that particular brand of coy.

But keep it in your pants until TOG reports in, please :/

10-13-2015, 02:25 PM
sorry I was gone for a while yesterday, here's my backreading wall. I've put questions to specific people in bright blue so it's easy to pick them out of this mess.
DC feels better to me after that reaction to dini saying he was gonna shoot (I feel like scum would be more likely to go “well geez dini I think it's a bad idea but I mean YOU'RE the boss :)!” rather than “NO, DON'T”)

#619 donut
“sigh
lynch anac”
:/

#698 APW
listen, I get going for vancho over dC. But I find it hard to believe that you noted dC was scummy and moved on, since you uh, never mentioned that in your post, or even really slightly implied it unless you squint REALLY hard. so. I can't really accept that you were totally ready to lynch dC but just happened to find vancho better.

anyways when I scanned the thread days ago I was like. why are people thinking carnegie is scum suddenly. but today I read closer and

“so, nola: why DID you survive the gunshot? did you have an extra life/bulletproof?”

welp

I really like Reyweld as of #630 bc they're pretty much saying what I'm thinking wrt anac and donut (with the exception that I think interrogating donut's tone is a bit silly). also I like their willingness to argue with granola's opinions

#643 APW
“pE don't ignore me”

you know what's a fun trick to seem like you're Scumhunting Hard? pressuring and poking at someone out of the spotlight who's kinda lurky/fluffy
I've seen this play way too often as a scum tactic to ignore it. it lets scum be loud and post while not risking angering any players who will fight back or ever not seem scummy.

Carnegie votes pE right after APW says this which is waaay too obvious for most scum so. I'd say APW and carnie are not scum together

#652 dC
“APW is fine for now, go bug somebody else people. I'd like to see anac, Carnegie, and/or pE run up at this stage. Anyone who piles on TOG at this point will be viewed as attempting to pile on an easy mislynch (I saw this happen in DHI4 or something and fuck that noise). Anyone wants my opinion on another specific player, please ask.”

I Disagree with these reads but I also wanna know why TOG is an easy mislynch and anac/Carnegie/pE aren't? I don't know the meta of ¾ of those people but like...carnie's play doesn't seem all that different from TOG's. it just seems odd to me to pin him as a bad lynch/easy mislynch out of everyone else?

#673 Garuru
“Agreeing with the above. Kinda odd though how the "two big wagons" according to anacreon are both on Carnegie. And anac asking for my opinion on his wagon... I say it's A-Okay. vote: anacreon “

and garuru piiiiiiles on

#674 TOG
I actually kinda like this post. can't really pin down why, gives me a towny vibe.
TOG you said you'd point fingers at everyone on the anac lynch if he flipped town. which of them is, in your opinion, the scummiest? are you going to vote any of them today?

#678 donut
“Ughhh. This reeks of scum distancing from a town lynch while still participating and throwing doubt mud all over other townies for future lynches once Anac surprisingly flips scum.

Lynch TOG

Of course, I could be reading too much into it, in which case, I'll hop on Anac. “

im trying to understand this post and it's slipping out of my mind's grasp. you say “distancing from a town lynch” but then you say “when anac flips scum” please explain the first paragraph thanks

(I get why people don't like TOG's “everyone else on this wagon is potential scum” bit but it really reads more like confused townie to me than scum. like he thinks anacreon looks scummy but also realizes that if anac's town there were probably scum on the lynch? and he's trying to express that but in a way that ends up making 0 sense)

#681 Garuru
I'd like your pointing at speedchuck and donut going “oh anac or TOG is fine” more if the rest of your post wasn't LITERALLY you going “oh anac or TOG is fine”
it's just hilarious to me that you condemn TOG for going “everyone else doing what I'm doing is scum” when you're doing the exact same thing with slightly more finesse
“like... speepchoop and donats. consider them on my list, and also anti aligned with tog/anac, which tbh is looking like more of an alignment possibility as well.”
this makes no sense. If speedchuck and donut are anti-aligned with TOG/anac (who are according to you coaligned) then...one of those pairs is scum and one is town? you're talking like they're both scum pairs which makes no sense if you believe this anti-aligned stuff you threw out. You Can't Have It Both Ways

& don't come back at me with “well one pair is town and one is scum” bc you know that's not how alignment stuff works. town is uninformed and mafia is informed so you can't flipflop alignment pairings willy-nilly and end up with something rational.

(I disagree with the idea that speedchuck and donut are anti-aligned with TOG/anac based on your evidence, since waffling on a lynch and waiting for public opinion to swing decidedly one way or the other is something that scum will do in pretty much every competing wagon situation regardless of the alignment of the lynch choices. they don't wanna push town lynches too Hard but they also really want wagons on their buds to fade away. it can be a scumtell but it doesn't give you info about connections all by itself.)

#694 Garuru
noting that if garuru is scum then tog is town

#695 APW
ignores the main lynches to vote garuru, which won't really go anywhere
although I don't like garuru this move feels like scum not wanting to be seen on a town lynch (and potentially bussing ha ha)

#698 dC
more alignment nonsense! there's no point to alignment theorizing if the end result is “well gee either of them could be scum no matter what the other one flips.” it's just space filler! scummy space filler at that since it amounts to “lynch one, then the other” in ¾ of the scenarios

#702 Carnegie
“What would even lead you to suspect scum can give out items. Who even says it's exclusively scum who can give out items”
this is the shiftiest post I've read all day

#731 Carnegie
“It would've been nice to get the number [of power roles] after N1 but I guess it's kind of late for that now? :(“
we gotta talk about how carnie is rolefishing constantly. first poking granola to explain his role and now this. it's. Bad.

#750 APW
“Furthermore, how does being able to communicate with us at night actually prove [TOG is] town, and not third party, or some really weird scumrole?”

uhhhhhhh because “light messaging power that aids the friggin TOWN DAY-BODYGUARD” makes no goddamn sense as a scum role? :V
also I feel like if TOG was 3p he woulda just claimed it. but I doubt even that considering what he said about him being 3p? like that IS what his role would probably be if he was 3p but he's treating it as a wild idea (btw TOG what you're describing is generally .called a “marker,” it's actually a fairly normal if uncommon 3p role.)

VOTALS AT THE END OF YESTERDAY ('cause I feel they're important)

Anacreon (7): Granolaman (#562), Sotek (#566), dichotomousCreator (#578), icanhasdonut (#619), Carnegie (#687), speedchuck (#744), The Other Guy (#745)
The Other Guy (2): anacreon (#683), Garuru (#694)
AProcrastinatingWriter (2): Seedy (#582) phantomEclipse (#621) Palamedes (#732)
Vancho1 (1): Alter Eagle (#422)
Icanhasdonut (1): Reyweld (#630)
Garuru (1): AProcrastinatingWriter (#695)

strong townread: Reyweld, The Other Guy
light townread: dC
light scumread: speedchuck, donut
strong scumread: APW, Garuru, Carnegie

MORE QUESTIONS:
speedchuck, donut, Garuru. you were all o-kay with either anac or TOG. how do you feel about TOG today?

STUFF ABOUT TODAY: yeah recommended target lists can be a bad idea bc it can let scum control people's shooting (remember the game dini was linking yesterday? he linked examples where he caused town to shoot his scumbuds, but a LOT of what he did that game was convince town to shoot town.)

anyways I'll <b>vote: Garuru</b>