Complete Crooks Hollow IV: S.S.D.G. MAX - DAY 2 - GAME OVER, SCUM WIN
10-16-2015, 02:03 PM
RE: Crooks Hollow IV: Suborbital What Have I Done? MAX - DAY 2 - 13/24
I'M speaking now! I have been since this suikill train wreck got started by Senpai's stupid brick clobbering.

I don't think anybody here is deluded into thinking they have a more than 2 in 3 chance of hitting scum with a shot (and frankly I wouldn't put even money on our chances if we fired right now) and even at 2 in 3 that's a 33% chance of LOSING. Straight up LOSING. Good game, scum win, bye bye.

And for what? So we can be at MYLO with slightly less people and take the same gamble again? We need to at LEAST put everything on the table and think about it to see if we can improve the quite frankly miserable odds we have right now.

WHOA CHECK OUT ALL THESE MAFIA GAMES GUYS
(06-06-2016 06:12 AM)Coldblooded Wrote:  if there was ever a scumteam to overthink things and make a huge dramatic production out of day one, DC and Granola would probably be it.
10-16-2015, 02:14 PM
TO SHOOT OR NOT TO SHOOT, THAT IS THE QUESTION
WHETHER 'TIS NOBLER IN THE STATION TO SUFFER
THE GRIPES AND WOES OF NEVERENDING MYLO
OR TO TAKE ARMS AGAINST THE THRONGS OF PLAYERS
AND BY KILLING END THEM: TO DIE TO VOTE
NO MORE; AND BY A SUIVIG, TO SAY WE END
THE HEART-ACHE AND THE THOUSAND BARRELS OF WINE
THAT MYLO IS HEIR TO? 'TIS A CONSUMMATION
DEVOUTLY TO BE WISHED. TO DIE, TO DEADCHAT
TO SUIVIG, PERCHANCE TO MISS; AYE THERE'S THE RUB
FOR WITH THAT MISS THE GAME WILL END,
AND WE HAVE SHUFFLED OFF THIS MORTAL COIL,
MUST GIVE US PAUSE. THERE'S THE RESPECT
THAT MAKES MYLO OF SO LONG STRIFE:
FOR WHO WOULD BEAR THE SHAME AND SCORN OF LOSING...
10-16-2015, 02:20 PM
DON'T DO IT GRANOLA

YOU HAVE SO MUCH TO LIVE FOR

(06-06-2016 06:12 AM)Coldblooded Wrote:  if there was ever a scumteam to overthink things and make a huge dramatic production out of day one, DC and Granola would probably be it.
10-16-2015, 02:22 PM
JUST

It's time to, T-T-T-T-T-T TRIPLE POST
10-16-2015, 02:26 PM
[Image: shia_labeouf_central_saint_martins.jpg]

10-16-2015, 02:28 PM
we were never gonna make it to Day 5 anyways...

SUIVIG! STRAY GUNS AT MYLO EDITION:

[Image: fGnDNMp.gif]

ATTACK ALTER EAGLE'S LIFE POINTS DIRECTLY!
10-16-2015, 02:30 PM
this game is too much for me. Even the Meme President cannot control himself from laughing so McFreackin hard

10-16-2015, 02:39 PM
(10-16-2015 02:28 PM)Granolaman Wrote:  we were never gonna make it to Day 5 anyways...

SUIVIG! STRAY GUNS AT MYLO EDITION:

[Image: fGnDNMp.gif]

ATTACK ALTER EAGLE'S LIFE POINTS DIRECTLY!

10-16-2015, 04:10 PM
well this game went from bad to worse real quick

...What? Just keep scrolling.
10-16-2015, 04:22 PM
RE: Crooks Hollow IV: Suborbital What Have I Done? MAX - DAY 2 - 11/24
PEW PEW CIRCUS

Alter Eagle was La’quille, Security Chief and Resident Bird of Prey
Alignment: Scum

[Image: MSOScF5.png]

ABILITY:
At night, you may scope out a target to monitor. You will be informed of who he/she visited.
The day after you will have the option to snatch the previous night’s target and bring them to your nest. Your target will be roleblocked and removed from any masonchat/loverschat/scumchat/etc he/she may be affiliated with. Your target will be informed that they were knocked unconscious and dropped in a pile of garbage cans. The two of you will be provided a masonchat (You will post as “Jailer”), but you are only permitted to make bird noises (no ciphers please). You cannot track and jail the same night. Yes, you can target your own teammates.

BACKSTORY:
Code:
Little is known about the so-called La’quille. Is he a bird? A human? A lunatic? Nobody knows who- or what truly lies behind the rubber bird mask La’quille wears. The only thing anyone knows for certain is that it is Head of Security aboard the A.K. Seltzel (according to her name badge), constantly monitoring everyone’s every movement. La’quille does not speak: rather, she squawks at passerbys and pecks at those who get too close. La’quille frequenly runs down the halls like a madman flailing her arms back and forth whenever the alarm goes off. Besides that one time La’quille jumped on top of the tables, swooped down (for lack of a better word) and snatched someone’s chicken rotisserie dinner right from their grubby paws, the Resident Bird of Prey remains a vigilant, dutiful member of the A.K. Seltzer staffing body and can be reliably called for from her nest of wire mesh trashcans.

La'quille's secret motivation is to obtain freedom from the vicegrip of capitalism. It is seriously in debt with the mob and has resorted to co-operating with them on their mission in order to waive all charges.

Granolaman was Forlo Giacomma, Red Shirt Scion
Alignment: Town

ABILITY:
You will survive the first attempt on your life provided it is not a piercing kill, lynch or similar bypassing action.
You also are wearing a red t-shirt.
~secret~ Red Shirts deflect Lasier Beams ~secret~

BACKSTORY:
They call you Giacomma Jr., son of the leader of the most fearsome and merciless galactic mercenary groups in this reach of space, and perhaps one of the most profitable in the universe: The Red Shirts. Grand stories have been written about your fathers accomplishments, which he used as leverage to get his way when conducting business and making 'friends'. Case in point, you managed to secure one of the finer jobs in the field of archaeology aboard the A.K. Seltzer, and it hasn't taken a whole lot of effort to convince your coworkers to be friendly. Nevermind the insigna marking your merc uniform, your hulking figure and superior intellect are enough to make them quiver in their boots.

You aren't particularly sure what all the commotion is about.. someone probably just pulled the fire alarm. Nevertheless, it's about time someone took charge here.

No extension (monday). 11 alive. Votes have been reset. 6 to lynch, 4 to softban. MYLO, MISFIREandSUCKDONKEY (MSD).

Also icanhasdonut has replaced Oz. Be warned.

10-16-2015, 04:27 PM
RE: Crooks Hollow IV: Souffle Scarce Mop Gumball MAX - DAY 2 - 11/24
Good news: The game's not over

Bad news: Some musclehead is going to take that as a cue to try their own luck with a suikill.

Good news: That's avoidable! Provided we stop being idiots.

Now, since we have a scumflip I guess we should check out Eagle's interpersonal relationships...

10-16-2015, 04:32 PM
I've installed a special drainage system in the A.K. Seltzer where the blood of my friends is collected and violently ejected from the fountain in the middle of the conference room.

Was there a table there originally? What do you mean? I don't see a table. I just see my blood fountain.

10-16-2015, 04:47 PM
Okay, this is a bad situation. Garuru was town, so let's look at people on that wagon:

Sotek, Donut, Seedy, Anacreon, dC.

Since we are at MYLO, that means that 11 - 1(lynch) - 1(NK) -1?(Other kill? = 9 or 8 / 2 = ~4 people are scum. We know Donut was town, leaving Sotek, Seedy, Anacreon, and dC on that lynch. Out of those people, it is quite likely that at least one is scum, and I think that Anacreon is scum. Remember, this Anacreon replaced in N1, so we can't be certain that D1 Anacreon and D2 Anacreon are the same alignment.

That being said, Anacreon looks pretty bad based on D2. In this post, Anacreon implies that donut is scum, pushing a mislynch. Anac also voted for Garuru in that post, another townie. That pattern is definitely bad - pushing one mislynch could be an honest mistake, but two?

Vote:Anacreon

The one, the only, Vancho!
10-16-2015, 04:50 PM
but should i do it though

10-16-2015, 04:52 PM (This post was last modified: 10-16-2015 04:53 PM by amosmyn.)
It's not really MYLO anymore but it is *A VERY GOOD IDEA TO CONSIDER IT MYLO*, sorry about that.
E: Actually no it is more or less MYLO, disregard.
10-16-2015, 04:54 PM
THE BULLET

THE VISIBILL SIGN OF A SPIRITUIAL BOND WHICH UNITES TWO LOYAL HEARTS IN ENDLESS ANTI-ALIGNMENT

IT IS A SEAL

OF THE VOWS WE HAVE MADE TO ONE ANOTHER

To hound and antagonise
To harangue, with all our mechanical role shit and wit
And to retaliate, with our own role shit and wit in turn
To harm and to chokehold from this DWhatever forward
(just like all days before then)
For protection or piercekills
For hatmasons or jailings
In sickness and in hell
To love, honor, and cherish a legacy of awful decisions
Til death do us party

MAY HE AND HEAGLE, WHO EXCHANGE THESE BULLETS, WEARING THE LUZON-RED ON THEIR CHESTS, LIVE AND DIE TOGETHER IN UNITY

DISTRUST

AND THE DARKEST OF HUMOR AND HAPPENSTANCE

FOR THE REST OF THEIR MAFIA-PLAYING DAYS

A-FUCKING MEN
10-16-2015, 05:06 PM
you know what if I don't then someone else will and I've been wanting to use this particular image since DHI2

[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]

Shoot dC

I have no regrets

10-16-2015, 05:09 PM
It's like Shank-a-Bitch on crack!
10-16-2015, 05:30 PM (This post was last modified: 10-16-2015 05:34 PM by amosmyn.)
WOW LOOK AT ALL THIS BLOOD

TOG's gun misfires and explodes in his face. The poor sod.
Looks like somebody rigged his gun!

TOG was Cody Stantum, A.K. Seltzer Intern
Alignment: Town

ABILITY:
At night, may either doc, cop, track or deliver a coffee to another player. All abilities are one-shot, and the coffee gets too cold to deliver on night 4. All abilities have a 75% change of succeeding. A failed doccing will not work, a failed delivery or tracking will target a random player (inclusive of the intended target) and a failed copping will result in the inverse result (third party cop checks will always result in a “Not Guilty”, even when failed). You will not be informed of whether your action succeeds. You may write up to 10 characters (0-9,a-z,etc) on the coffee cup.

BACKSTORY:
Code:
You find a note on Amosmyn's desk with several crib notes...

-          Young student, daydreams often about his future, misses his girlfriend Judy
-          Tends to get distracted now and then with news about the latest holo-seum news and gaming perepherals
-          Not entirely sure what’s going on in the building or what his job is; sure, he’s got great science grades, but nothing related to the job
-         Does a lot of mundane tasks such as delivering coffee, but pays very close attention to his colleagues and is really getting the hand of things.

No extension (monday). 10 alive. Votes have been reset. 6 to lynch, 4 to softban. LYLO, MISFIREandSUCKDONKEY (MSD).
10-16-2015, 05:38 PM
son of a

okay then

10-16-2015, 05:49 PM
RE: Crooks Hollow IV: Sycamore Pastry Cropduster Eisenhower MAX - DAY 2 - 10/24
OH FOR FUCK'S SAKE

I don't know how much more of this I can take. I know I've been loud and irritating and maybe not the most useful person in existence but I WARNED YOU

I WARNED YOU ALL ABOUT THE DAMN GUN RIGGING WE KNOW HAPPENED BUT DIDN'T KNOW WHO IT HAPPENED TO

I WARNED YOU ABOUT NOT GODDAMN SHOOTING YOUR GODDAMN STUPID GUNS ANY MORE

I THOUGHT MAYBE THE FEAR OF RANDOMLY DYING FOR NO REASON WOULD BE ENOUGH TO MAKE COMMON SENSE PREVAIL BUT NOOOOOOOOOOOOO

AND HEY LOOK AT THAT EAGLE GUY WHO WAS LIKE "dC stop telling them to not shoot" AND THEN HE WAS SCUM WOW WHAT A SHOCKER IT'S ALMOST LIKE SCUM ARE JUST SITTING IN SCUMCHAT LAUGHING THEIR ASSES OFF AT YOU GOOBERS WHILE WE KILL EACH OTHER IN SOME KIND OF FUCKTARDED INTERPRETATION OF A SPACE WESTERN

Now if we can all just stop being irresponsible MORONS for THREE SECONDS so I can re-read the damn thread and get some leads on who Eagle was aligned with...

Oh also is it currently MYLO, LYLO, pseudo-MYLO, pseudo-LYLO, or what? I'm losing track, and I think it was either MYLO or pseudo-MYLO before TOG decided to join the growing pile of facepalm.

I am peeved, but I also enjoy hamming it up from time to time. So don't take this ranting at all seriously as an indictment of anyone's intelligence. Do take it seriously as a suggestion to not fire any more guns though.

10-16-2015, 05:57 PM
Ok so an edit revealed we are now at LYLO and thus have zero wiggle room. Great.

Something's still up with LYLO at an even number of players. There's four scum max, so what happens if we no lynch that causes us to lose? It probably doesn't really matter, but if anyone knows it'd be great to have that on the table.

10-16-2015, 06:12 PM
AIREY HAS REPLACED TEHPILOT.

ALL HAIL THE RETURN OF THE REPLACEMENT KING.
10-16-2015, 06:31 PM
Uh, hmm.

Yes. Nobody shoot now, thanks.

Also, DC, I assume the answer is me? I can leave, so if there's 4 scum, me, and 5 town ... if we nolynch it's 4/1/4 and if I ever leave then game over, and I assume I can joint with scum if me+scum is a majority and my predictions align with that.

anyway, that puts me at 3 points.

If you lynch me, you lose - it'll be 4/4, game over. If you shoot me, you lose - same thing.

The only way I can get more points today is for us to lynch Garuru, which I actually don't know what happens if that's a mislynch. I think I might just lose, since scum would overrun tomorrow morning?

I uh. I think this means today has to be a correct lynch, tomorrow has to be a correct lynch that I correctly predict (or I predict two gunshots, including at least one precise target.) and then day FOUR has to be a lynch that I correctly predict, correct or not.

then I leave night four.

So uh.

It's late, I'm going to bed. BUT, at some point tomorrow I am going to run the Machine on this game, and see if I can't help town make it a few days forward.

... if I actually am productive I'll have to tell scum why they shouldn't kill me to shut me up.
But that can wait for now, and I'd like people to say they acknowledge that shooting me is bad for town, and doesn't advance the scum agenda, either. just ... like, I'm playing to maximize my win chances, but right now I think I do that by helping town.
(but yeah, scum, at the very least note that shooting me probably makes it mylo again - assuming town correctly lynches today, it'll be 5/3, instead of 4/1/3.)
10-16-2015, 06:40 PM
...uh, the same argument applies RIGHT NOW if there are four scum. They and you could force a no lynch today :/. Of course this is not a reason to shoot Sotek because doing so just turns the game into four town/four scum so nobody do that. (I shouldn't have to say this but recent evidence suggests otherwise >_>)

Although yeah we'd have to lose one more person for you leaving the game to cause an overrun.

10-16-2015, 06:44 PM
forcing a nolynch doesn't help me win, because I predicted Garuru and did not predict a nolynch.

I actually don't think I *can* predict a nolynch, it wouldn't make flavor sense and would be unfair to town (since we'd've been at lylo one person ago...)
10-16-2015, 07:23 PM
Well yeah, and I'm going to assume you won't try and get scum to engineer a shootout in your favour over a couple of days because that turns the game into "who can pull the trigger first" (if scum does you get your predictions, if town does you're forced to side with them for a chance at victory).

I mean you COULD, but please don't? :/

10-16-2015, 09:16 PM
(10-16-2015 02:01 PM)Acionyx Wrote:  
(10-16-2015 12:43 PM)icanhasdonut Wrote:  EXTREMELY WORTH IT PROBABLY NOT

ONE OUT OF SIX
QUIET YOU

anyway i'm back and i'm oz, and i still don't regret shooting someone who literally claimed my role when it was not their role

dC Wrote:donut is A FILTHY TRAITOR unreliable
10-16-2015, 09:43 PM
HELLO YOUR KING HAS ARRIVED

annnnnnnnd i have a headache from reading all 19 pages in one go, i mean god damm people there is only so much i can read at once, not to mention the signup list isn't 100% up-to date.

Ok so first order of business is for me to address the elephant in the room that is sotek. He is either ballz as all hell claiming third party day 1 or it is a huuuuge gambit and he is scum. Right now it is somthing very touchy so lets avoid it for now

Next is Vancho, both para and eagle has at one point been voting for you and both were scum. the votes on you were never heavy and never lead to a bandwagon which just reaks of scum throwing off a trail or them just being dumb so who knows.

annnnnnnnnd now for Dc, there was a failed attempt on your life that we need to talk about. some one rigged ToG's gun. could this of been an after affect of speedchucks thing or an ability of yours to rig who ever shoots you?

so coming around vote seedy, yeah none saw that coming. the slight questioning of alter eagle then not following up on it and bandwagoning on garuru just yells scum. Saying that she has a town read on someone who reviled their flavor is just weak unless it was speedchunks weed that made ToG's gun misfire but even then the read came before the event.
10-16-2015, 10:04 PM
APW rigged TOG's gun. We know that from his flip earlier on in the game. No mystery there, I'm afraid.

Still have not re-read in light of Eagle's flip, will post substantive stuff once I do.

10-16-2015, 11:52 PM
Vote Seedy Sounds alright to me.
10-17-2015, 12:00 AM
In light of recent deaths, could someone update our list on the OP plz?

10-17-2015, 12:05 AM
Yea, i had ae and seedy paired, but with ae's flip (and someone who can actualy do analysis better than me)

Im adding seedy to my new list im making, HOWEVER, i would like donut to at least show me in some way why the spot he replaced into is town.

Im also kinda null on vancho still. But i can say that in my mind reyweld is 100% town, anac/speed 60% town

10-17-2015, 12:07 AM
Random shower revelation:

We have had several lynch wagons
Every single lynch target so far has died (the vast majority from suikilling or being suikilled)
They all flipped town (neither Para nor Eagle were being run up when Nola got them), with the exception of Vancho himself.

Ergo, Vancho's argument in #913 is bollocks. Everyone who's been active has been on several town wagons and no scum wagons, so it's not a scumtell in this scenario.

Reread notes:
#360: Looks eerily prescient given what's happened so far.

#422: Alter Eagle expresses distaste of myself and Vancho, deciding to vote for Vancho. Interestingly, a wagon on Vancho builds up (vote order: Eagle, APW, dC, Paranoia, Sotek, <OH SHIT GRANOLA ROULETTE INTERRUPTS EVERYTHING>, Mirdini, <Nola shoots Para and the wagon dissipates in the aftermath>)

#482: Eagle doesn't abandon the Vancho wagon, explicitly mentions staying on it

#648: Eagle mentions being checked out D1, so I skip to D2 at this point (this re-read being Eagle focused). I did skim the rest but it was largely just a long version of "people jumping on anac"

#800: This votal is particularly interesting:
Anacreon (7): Granolaman (#562), Sotek (#566), dichotomousCreator (#578), icanhasdonut (#619), Carnegie (#687), speedchuck (#744), The Other Guy (#745)

Anac flipped town. Nola, donut, Carnegie, and TOG have all also flipped town. Sotek is a claimed 3P with a specifically claimed motivation for lynching anac. I know I'm town...so either this was six townies and a 3P voting to kill a townie, some scum attacked anac without being on him at dayend, or chuck is scum. I suspect the second scenario, but I'd need to do a more detailed re-read to corroborate.

#815: Eagle goes after Chuck, complains about me some more. Pattern recognition suggests maybe he's doing what he did with Vancho D1? That's a bit of a stretch though.

#821: Random aside, pE mentions I was exaggerating the gun thing. STILL THINK SO BUDDY???

#894: Reminder that I wanted people to ANSWER this. I might have to give up on that, but I wanted those answers to see anac's reaction to them to try and learn a bit about anacv2 :/

Aaand then Eagle dies.

The body of evidence around Vancho is...weird. His behaviour is scummy, but that D1 wagon reads like a textbook case of scum building a wagon on a townie (scum starter, scum in spot four). It could be a bus I guess, but...that early, and with a pattern that looks like attempting to build townies onto the wagon rather than just sit on him and take credit for it? Doesn't strike me as super likely.

Unrelated: seedy is pronounced cD. That makes seedy the opposite of me. seedy confirmed for scum :v. In seriousness, I can SORTA see this case if I squint but then at the same time I feel like given activity levels seedy could have just stayed hush and been pretty much completely safe. Given how this has played out, with active people being shot left and right and a lurker pool to hide in, activity is at something of a premium right now.

On the OTHER hand, the lynches might have all been led by scum (which would explain why they were all off-target...)

Who else is active? Airey replaced in for Pilot and while that's a good introductory post Pilot did basically nothing so more credentials are probably required. anacv2 is giving me...I think the same feeling as anacv1? (i.e. mislynchable i.e. let's not do that). And Chuck is bumming around with weed and doing precious little else, which does not really put me at ease.

PREVIEW EDIT: Also apparently bandwagoning, which isn't a crime by itself but combined with relative inactivity otherwise is kind of worrisome. To the point where it makes me want to stay off seedy, but not to the point where it makes me want to lynch him...

Ack. I'm always horribly indecisive at LYLO.

...speaking of which THIS IS LYLO YOU MANIACS A SCUMHAMMER COULD END THE GAME RIGHT NOW IF THEY COORDINATED. Fuggit Fakevote: Speedchuck I do not like any of that stuff one little bit. Between the lack of caution and everything I mentioned above (plus a claim that's not necessarily protown) I am kind of concerned :/

But not voting. Because it's LYLO. A.k.a. "that thing where you don't place votes on anyone you wouldn't be willing to suivig"

...double speaking of, how the hell do we compromise between gunbanning people we don't want to be able to shoot and not doing another Stray Votes at LYLO thing?

10-17-2015, 01:21 AM
(10-17-2015 12:07 AM)dichotomousCreator Wrote:  But not voting. Because it's LYLO. A.k.a. "that thing where you don't place votes on anyone you wouldn't be willing to suivig"
So, are you saying I should shoot Seedy?
10-17-2015, 01:23 AM
Because that's what that sounds like to me.
10-17-2015, 02:07 AM
^^^yeah, because either you do it speed and risk the mylo (when dc says it's lylo now but sotek says otherwise?) or we wait to see if seedy comes back gun firing/we gunban them

10-17-2015, 02:10 AM
Last i checked it would be 5:4 for lylo. then +1 for 3p makes it mylo, right?

10-17-2015, 02:23 AM
I mean, scum hasn't jumped on Seedy yet. Either they cannot co-ordinate, or he's scum.

unvote I'll wait until more people are here. Courting danger is fun, but so is winning.
10-17-2015, 02:50 AM
Amos, could we get a livelist? I'm seeing fewer than ten people talking right now, so it would be helpful.

The one, the only, Vancho!
10-17-2015, 03:12 AM
Sotek, speedchuck, dC, Vanco1, Airey (was Teh), donut (was Oz), anacreon (was LeafSw0rd), pE, seedy, Reyweld
10-17-2015, 03:12 AM
Sotek
TehPilot
dC
phantomEclipse
OzTheWiz
seedy
anacreon v.2
Reyweld
Vancho1
speedchuck

These are the slots that are alive, I think. I am having trouble keeping track of the replacements, so I could use an official list as well.
10-17-2015, 03:43 AM
(10-16-2015 07:23 PM)dichotomousCreator Wrote:  Well yeah, and I'm going to assume you won't try and get scum to engineer a shootout in your favour over a couple of days because that turns the game into "who can pull the trigger first" (if scum does you get your predictions, if town does you're forced to side with them for a chance at victory).

I mean you COULD, but please don't? :/

yeah no. I might predict one lynch and an X shoots Y/Y shoots X pair, or I might predict 3 lynches. but I just laid out my path to victory, which allows both scum and town to have a chance, so ... yeah.

(10-17-2015 02:07 AM)phantomEclipse Wrote:  ^^^yeah, because either you do it speed and risk the mylo (when dc says it's lylo now but sotek says otherwise?) or we wait to see if seedy comes back gun firing/we gunban them

pE: it's lylo. If there's a nolynch, town loses. (because if I win, that automatically joints with scum, and I'm going to push for a win as long as possible, because anything else would be unfair to the game.)

If a townie shoots a scum, then it stays lylo and town can continue not-losing. If a townie shoots literally anyone else, game is over on the spot, town loses.

Town WILL need to do some shooting at some point. I'd like it to wait till tomorrow or later, but if someone is certain enough I guess it's not the worst to do it? but do very much talk about it first, please.
10-17-2015, 04:07 AM
I am perfectly willing to shoot Seedy. Thoughts?
10-17-2015, 04:10 AM
(10-17-2015 04:07 AM)speedchuck Wrote:  I am perfectly willing to shoot Seedy. Thoughts?

I'm not confident enough at the lack of fasthammer, since for instance if I had been scum I would have been unable to join a fasthammer, let alone coordinate it.

I really want to build the machine on this game (I did not expect to ever give a shit, so I didn't bother) and then do vote analysis, before anything horrid happens.

I am hoping to find some anti-alignment pairs. If you/seedy are one then I will give you the green light. But, y'know, if we find "seedy is Just Scum" then maybe lynching her would be better? heh.
10-17-2015, 05:06 AM
The cool thing about this situation is that scum are very unlikely to go off. Our fate is in our hands.

Would very much like that votal machine to be here.
10-17-2015, 05:13 AM
ho my god while rereading I just realized that things were starting to get "vaguely sort of productive" when Schazer dropped in to birdpun all over the thread. wow.

Also:

The reactions to my claim are "hm".
Vancho and Seedy both have doubtcasty reactions, but dC's was very town. And then.

(09-24-2015 03:32 PM)seedy Wrote:  yeah plus like
Sotek you kinda screwed yourself over when you mentioned that you leave if you get 7 points
why would we want to ever let you do that. you're not an anti-town role, sure...except if you're allowed to win. then it's one point closer to mafia overrun. so yeah uh. no points for you.

(09-24-2015 05:17 PM)Vancho1 Wrote:  I hate the Fresnel equations very much right now. Actually, I hate the whole body of Optics.

But I digress. I feel like Sotek's role is fishy - by claiming 3P, you're effectively saying that we shouldn't lynch you. I also disagree that we would want you gone - as you said, if you win, scum gets closer to overrun. Overall, I don't like your claim, but I guess you could be useful to town if you converted points into docs. Docs are always useful.

(09-24-2015 07:37 PM)Alter Eagle Wrote:  To that end, I, La'quille, Vote: Vancho1. While both dC and Vancho's needling of Sotek ruffled my feathers, I arbitrarily choose one. Scraaaaaaaaaaaw!

beep boop scumbuddy detected? (seedy, because AE ignored seedy's existence entirely.)

also hang on. dC is alive. Doesn't that mean he's scum? >_>
(I'm going to actually vote-analyze before concluding anything for real. anyone remember how long we have till dayend?)

Also, hey, Palav1 was aggroing on APW and got shot. not sure if that's a thing or not yet.

hey Amos, can you update the flips in the first post? thanks.

And now that I've reread d1/recorded votes, I'm going to do work for a bit. Over lunch I'll finish my catchup.
10-17-2015, 05:21 AM
so I guess I lied about doing work. (actually I started some work then kicked off a hypo build, so I can do stuff for a bit.)

(10-13-2015 06:59 AM)speedchuck Wrote:  So I can't wait until it is H-1 and then cause a hammer by shooting a non-voter, resulting in a double-kill-suicide-dayend-hammer.

Good to know.

Pity.

(10-13-2015 10:42 AM)speedchuck Wrote:  So I am 99% sure TOG is not scummy at this point. The coffee sealed it.

[/b]Lynch: Carnegie[/b]

in other news, speedchuck is town.
10-17-2015, 05:28 AM
(10-14-2015 05:36 PM)Alter Eagle Wrote:  Questions (one from pre-shot that still stands) at large:

@TheOtherGuy: You called out Para's #451 and his lynch choices being Senpai (town flip), dC (almost talks enough for a lurking quailter of the plyrebirdlist lmao), and Vancho. Who's your pick among them for Para's scumbud?

@Donut, Seedy: Who do we go after if Garuru flips scum? What about town? What's your case on him, I may frigatebird it out before you answer on re-read but I'm not seeing it.

@PE: Carnegie wanted a list of reads off you at #687. You townread Donut in #713, and kept your vote on APW until D1end. Who looks bad now that APW's flipped town?

@Anacreon: What's your read on Speedchuck? Thoughts on other players are fine but I would appreenciate a combing-through of our resident coffeephobe's posts.

@dC: Yo other than the very useful advice of "town plz stop shooting each other" got anything to contribute? You say you'll give us a re-rhead at some point, could you focus on the lead-up to the Anac lynch and try knock together questions for people?

Evwren else other than Speedchuck (plz to lynch) and Anacv2 (eugh) have been non-entities, you five (a third of the playerlist now!) should do or say literally anything. Then we can jump down your throats about it then you can use that to like, figure out who's misguided town and who's trying to get your ass looking guilty.

something about these questions. given that we have a scumflip from AE, we might get info from them?
10-17-2015, 05:29 AM
(also, palav1 aggroing on APW->getting shot is obv. not a thing.)