In Progress Birds of a Feather
07-09-2015, 03:57 AM (This post was last modified: 07-27-2015 02:25 AM by Reyweld.)
Birds of a Feather
Once upon a time, beasts ruled the lands. The great Roc, the majestic Phoenix, the powerful Thunderbird. All those who sought to snatch their power were foiled. But these creatures became tired of power and vanished all at once.

You are surrounded by chicken-wire walls, trapped in with dozens of birds. This is a slaughter house, and you are on the menu. Or, you were. A successful jailbreak got you out of that fowl coop. Now, you and a rag-tag team of adventurers seek power and glory, to restore the era of the bird.

This game will be a cooperative boss fighter, in which a team of eight players will take on enemies, using their obtained feathers for special stats and abilities. Each boss battle will be separated into turns, and turns into phases (with 5 phases each turn).

Stats:
Each player will have unique stats, adjusted by the feathers they have, gods, and other likewise circumstances. All players start with the same base stats.

The base stats include:
1 Damage (min 1) – Damage is the amount of Health you take away from an enemy with each hit, before it is adjusted by boss mechanics/feathers.
2 Health (min 1) – Your fundamental life force. When this runs out, you are removed from the current boss battle.
1 Range (min 1) – How far you can hit enemies. Each range awards you with a larger area in which you can successfully attack an enemy, with one range being any adjacent square, 2 range being any square two away from you, ect.
1 Extra Move (min 0) – Extra moves are usable once (per Extra Move) each turn, and are distributed among the phases of a turn in terms of extra moves or attacks by players (special abilities cannot be used on extra actions). Not all extra moves must be used each turn. Extra moves are decided upon at the same time as regular turn actions.

Feathers will also provide additional unique stats, as well as Special Abilities (activated by player) and Passive Abilities (trigger automatically).

Actions, Turns, and Phases:
Before each turn, players plan out their actions, posting them publicly. Each turn has 5 phases, so each player must submit at least 5 actions (labelled as to which phase they are used in). Extra actions must be submitted at the same time as regular ones, with clear indication of what phase they are used on and in which order. Once everyone submits their actions, players are not allowed to change them.

Actions include:
Idle – You do nothing for the phase.
Move – You move 1 in any direction. Diagonals are considered adjacent squares and are valid move directions. If you move and an enemy blocks your path, you instead attack that enemy.
Attack – You attack a specific enemy. If that enemy can be hit, you attack them. Otherwise, you remain idle.
Special Ability (not usable on extra moves) – Follow the directions of the special ability. Special Abilities are given by feathers.

Phase order (all grouped actions are simultaneous): Player actions, Enemy Actions, Player Extra Actions, end of phase.

Bosses and Difficulties:
Difficulties are chosen for each boss battle by popular vote. Take note that feathers will be awarded from unbeaten previous difficulties as well. For instance, if Inferno is beaten before Spicy or Mild, the feathers that would be awarded from defeating those difficulties are gained. You can only get feathers from each difficulty once.

Approximate Strength Scale:
Mild (easy) - Reduced health, move/ability pattern possibly weakened. Low reward.
Spicy (normal) - Normal stats. Normal reward.
Inferno (hard) - Increased stats, added quirk, maybe stronger move/ability pattern. High reward (with some higher tier cards)
Ghost Pepper Hell (insane/impossible) - huge stats buff, added quirk is stronger, move/ability pattern stronger, overall crazy. High reward (with some higher tier cards)

Available Bosses:
(Level 1) FOLK DANCERS – Mild, Spicy, Inferno, Ghost Pepper Hell.
(Level 2A) RIDERS OF THE APECKALYPSE - Mild, Spicy, Inferno, Ghost Pepper Hell

Feathers:
Feathers are rewarded at the end of a successful Boss Battle. Players can equip a maximum of five feathers. Players CAN equip multiple of the same feather. Among their five feathers, players may have an equipped Tail Feather. This feather will provide advantages/disadvantages that are more dramatic the less players are using the same feather as a tail feather.

Tail Feather Scales as Follows:
1-2 People : Big boost
3-4 People: Medium Boost
5+ People: Small Boost

Feathers discovered (and tail feather bonuses):
Tier 1 - common
CHICKEN: +2/3/?/?/? Health (B- ; M- ; S- ;)
TURKEY: +2/3/?/?/? Damage (B- ; M- ; S- ;)
PIGEON: +1/2/?/?/? Health, +1/1/?/?/? Damage (B- ; M- ; S- ;)
SEAGULL feather: +1/?/?/?/? Health Restored After Each of Your Kills, +1 Health
PENGUIN feather: +Egg Wall(SA) – When used, a 1/?/?/?/? Health Egg appears on your square. Attacks directed to an entity in a square with an egg must first break the egg (by allocating damage to the egg). There can only be 1 egg on each square.

Tier 2 - uncommon
None yet.

Tier 3 - scarce
None yet.

Tier 4 - rare
None yet.

Tier 5 - mythical
None yet.

Unique
LIZARDFOLK feather: +2/?/?/?/? % chance an Attack action is doubled (if it is the first action of a phase).

Gods:
Before each battle, players may vote (“pray”) to a God. The God with the most Prayers will be activated for the boss battle, changing up the game-play. New Gods can be unlocked.

GODS:
Null – “Gods? There are no Gods. Only the feathers on my back and the snood beneath my chin. Worshipping those who are not there is like hoping not to drown while standing outside in a rainstorm with your beak wide open: stupid.”
Gives no bonuses or disadvantages.

Sizzling, The God of Dance – “The rhythm is my body and the tempo my blood. I am but a puppet for dance, so let the dancing begin.”
Players cannot perform attack actions, and must use abilities or movement to defeat enemies. There is now an exclusive 6th Turn that only players may perform actions. (Enemy passive abilities are still active!)

Hard-Boiled, The God of Brutality - “I eat the flesh of the enemies I kill after battle, and let me tell you something: they all taste like chicken.”
All player dealt damage is doubled. There are twice as many monsters.

Dropsoup, God of Momentum - “I have no enemies. They're all dead.” (God unlocked from 3+ kills in one phase)
Each attack in a row (that hits) deals additional damage (+1 for 1st consecutive hit, +2 for 2nd, +3 for third, ect.). All monsters gain +1 maximum damage and Health at the end of every turn.

Salad, God of Hokey Pokey - “I used to be an atheist, but then I turned myself around and worshipped Salad. They just want what's best for you. Rehabilitation is what it's all about.” (God unlocked from moving in a direction and then in the opposite direction)
When any entity is injured, all of their planned actions for the rest of the turn have their directions inverted (Down becomes up, left becomes right, ect).

Omelet, God of Chaos - “Why worship this god? Heh heh *gasp*. Butterflies live in my lungs, and I feel like a cocoa-beet smoothie. Basically, it is the chillest shit.” (God unlocked from attempting an impossible action)
Enemies, players and terrain are distributed randomly around the map. Another random god's effect is in place.

Century, God of Pacing - “Wait for it. Wait for it. Wait. Waaaaaaaiit. Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaiiit... GOGOGOGOGO! Gotta go fast, gotta go fast; GOTTA GO FASTER FASTER FASTERFASTERFASTER!” (God unlocked from killing an enemy in the first phase of the first Turn of any Boss Battle)
All player/enemy actions (not including extra actions) are performed twice. Entities with one health remaining perform actions three times. On the event that a boss room starts with only 1 unit, it's health is tripled.

Rocky, God of the Elite - “Only the strongest of birds deserve to survive, the ones who can live through anything. Those who are dead weight are better offed.” (God unlocked from 1 player having more then 25% of all kills)
Players are now “enemies”. Any player who kills another gets +2 Max Health and +1 Max Damage (for the boss battle). Players that kill each other at the same time still gain these bonuses. Move actions onto other players move destinations (in the same phase) will result in both of you attacking each other, and not moving.

And more yet to be unlocked!

Sign-ups:
This game will be taking a total of eight players, and I already have 4 players: Swampmist, Gorsgan, Credit, and Timetech. It will be first-come first-serve, and I would also like all of the above players to confirm that they are still interested by making a sign-up post.

1. Gorsgan
2. Swampmist
3. Credit
4. Timetech
5. Supernerd
6. Leafsw0rd
7. Sotek
8. Coldblooded

=Sign-up Template=
Bird colour: Or a link to a picture that I will resize. Please choose colours different from the other players. This will be used for your bird avatar in-game.
Feather of Inheritance: Choose one of Chicken(health), Turkey(damage), or Pigeon(small bonus to health and damage).
Difficulty for first battle: Mild, Spicy, Inferno, and Ghost Pepper Hell are the only options as of now.
God worshipped for first battle: Check out your options in the Gods spoiler.

I will be starting this game a few days after sign-ups are full.
07-09-2015, 08:41 AM
RE: Birds of a Feather
Bird Color: Blue
Feather of Inheritance: Chicken(health)
Difficulty for First Battle: Spicy
God Worshiped for First Battle: Null, atheism is simpler in this case.

I call tank.
07-09-2015, 09:33 AM (This post was last modified: 07-09-2015 10:02 AM by Supernerd.)
Bird colour: Green
Feather of Inheritance: Pigeon
Difficulty for first battle: Spicy
God worshipped for first battle: Hard-Boiled. Twice the enemy drops and roughly the same odds of victory.
07-09-2015, 10:13 AM
(07-09-2015 09:33 AM)Supernerd Wrote:  Green
This is a bit much for my amerikin brain to handle.
07-09-2015, 10:17 AM
Bird colour: A navy blue Osprey
Feather of Inheritance: Turkey
Difficulty for first battle: Inferno
God worshipped for first battle: Hard-Boiled! Flesh for the Flesh God!
07-09-2015, 10:37 AM
(07-09-2015 10:13 AM)Gorsgan Wrote:  
(07-09-2015 09:33 AM)Supernerd Wrote:  Green
This is a bit much for my amerikin brain to handle.

I am going to take it as a green bird with an orange outline.

Also, nice link there Swampmist: "Page Not Found - Spirit Animal Totems".
07-09-2015, 11:59 AM (This post was last modified: 07-09-2015 12:07 PM by Swampmist1142.)
Woops.
[Image: Osprey-5.jpg]
This is the birb.
07-09-2015, 12:02 PM
Bird Color: Re-gull yellow
Feather of Inheritance: Pidgeon
Difficulty for first battle: Ghost Pepper Hell
God worshipped for first battle: Hard-Boiled, the way I was born

Edited for Readability and Preservation of Sanity - The Revolution - OP - Chapter 1/2 - Chapter 2/2 (missing maps) - Chapter 2 - Chapter 3 (Ongoing) - Chat
07-09-2015, 12:04 PM
(07-09-2015 11:59 AM)Swampmist1142 Wrote:  Woops.
[Image: Osprey-5.jpg]
This is the birb.

looks more like a very vicious strain of bacteria

Edited for Readability and Preservation of Sanity - The Revolution - OP - Chapter 1/2 - Chapter 2/2 (missing maps) - Chapter 2 - Chapter 3 (Ongoing) - Chat
07-09-2015, 12:06 PM
gosh darnit that worked until I put it in spoilers, AND it worked in the preview what the hell
07-09-2015, 01:20 PM
Looks like someone is having peck-nical difficulties.
07-09-2015, 06:53 PM
Bird colour: BIG BIRD YELLOW
Feather of Inheritance: Chicken because BIG BIRD is healthy and large, not angry!
Difficulty for first battle: Mild! Everyone needs to be less mean to each other!
God worshiped for first battle: Sizzling, The God of Dance because less violence!

What? You thought I would do the Hitchhiker's Guide Mark Two? Well, I would, but that build isn't currently available.
07-09-2015, 09:28 PM
Bird colour: GREY GREY GREY
Feather of Inheritance: CHICKEN IS BEST TONK
Difficulty for first battle: Spicy
God worshipped for first battle: Null
07-11-2015, 04:03 PM
Bird colour: Cardinal red, obviously.
Feather of Inheritance: Turkey(damage)
Difficulty for first battle: Inferno.
God worshipped for first battle: Hard-Boiled.
07-11-2015, 11:49 PM
Birb Colour: Purple
Feather of Inheritance: Turkish
Difficultly: Spicy
God: Hard-Boiled

Tumblr/Steam
07-12-2015, 01:51 AM (This post was last modified: 07-13-2015 01:35 AM by Reyweld.)
Alright! This game will start in 2ish days, maybe earlier (if I get all the set-up done).

The first battle will be of Spicy difficulty, with the most worshipped god being Hard-Boiled! (All player dealt damage is doubled; twice as many monsters).

I have 6 birds left to create, as well as a couple other things.
EDIT: Done the birds, finishing up the level stuff.
EDIT2: Everything is done save flavour. The game will run today.
07-13-2015, 03:30 AM (This post was last modified: 07-13-2015 03:30 AM by Reyweld.)
You and your bird friends approach a nearby mob. The many humanoids appear to be line dancing. Half are beautiful creatures with partial fish bodies. It takes much will to not fly over and snack. The other half are vile, scaly things with pieces of meat stuck in their teeth and... what is that? Under scales? Gross. The crew notices you and starts whispering among themselves. They begin to approach in creepy synchronization, chanting something that sounds like “Snack, attack!”.

Your flock prepares for the coming onslaught.

FOLK DANCERS BATTLE: COMMENCE!

[Image: 0001%20Dance%20Floor(Folk%20Dancers).png]

From left to right: Gorsgan(Hp- 4; Dg- 2), Supernerd(Hp- 3; Dg- 4), Swampmist(Hp- 2; Dg- 6), Credit(Hp- 3; Dg- 4), Timetech(Hp- 4; Dg- 2), Leafsword(Hp- 4; Dg- 2), Sotek(Hp- 2; Dg- 6), Coldblooded(Hp- 2; Dg- 6).

Terrain Notice: The maps sides loop. Going off to the left will bring you to the right, going off the top will bring you to the bottom, ect. There are no special tiles.

Everyone has Range 1 and 1 Extra Actions. Damage has been doubled. You may now publicly submit actions.
07-13-2015, 04:59 AM
Actions (in order from player to end):
Phase 1: Move forward, Use Extra Action To Attack Lizardman In-front of me.
Phase 2: Attack Lizardman Again
Phase 3: Move Forward
Phase 4: Attack Lizardman to the Left of me (Assuming he moves forward, that is.)
Phase 5: Move Right.

Did I do it right?
07-13-2015, 05:20 AM (This post was last modified: 07-13-2015 05:22 AM by Coldblooded.)
Phase 1: Move forward.
Phase 2: Attack Fishdude.
Phase 3: Move forward again, use extra action to attack Lizardman.
Phase 4: Attack the Fishdude on the opposite side of the map in the top left.
Phase 5: Forward again.

(We're probably gonna have to work together and plan our actions better in the future, but for now I guess let's just mess around until we get a better handle for how the mechanics work.)

Tumblr/Steam
07-13-2015, 05:33 AM
The format of your actions is correct.

In case it effects anyone’s moves, players can be on the same square.
07-13-2015, 07:23 AM (This post was last modified: 07-13-2015 11:03 AM by Supernerd.)
Phase 1: Move up
Phase 2: Move up
Phase 3: Move up
Phase 4: Move up
Extra Action: Move up
Phase 5: Move left

Edited to factor in the extra action thing. Actions are listed in chronological order.
07-13-2015, 09:22 AM
Phase one: Move Up+right.
Phase two: Move up+right.
Phase three: Move right + Extra Action move up+right.
Phase four: Move right.
Phase five: Move right.
07-13-2015, 10:59 AM (This post was last modified: 07-13-2015 11:02 AM by ICan'tGiveCredit.)
Move up
Move up
Move up
Move up
Move up

Extra action move up

Edit: I feel very strategic
07-13-2015, 11:50 AM (This post was last modified: 07-13-2015 11:52 AM by Reyweld.)
This is going to be hilarious.
07-13-2015, 11:56 AM
hopefully at least one of us survives :P
07-14-2015, 01:32 PM (This post was last modified: 07-15-2015 05:25 PM by Gorsgan.)
Phase 5: Move up
Extra Action: Move up.

Maybe we should've gone with the god of dance.
07-15-2015, 02:00 PM
Timetech UP
Timetech UP-LEFT (Dia)
Timetech UP | Attack UP-LEFT (Dia)
Timetech UP
Timetech UP
07-15-2015, 04:04 PM
No we should not have gone with the god of dance. We do not have any abilities yet so that would doom us to certain failure.
07-15-2015, 05:07 PM
You can attack by moving under god of dance.

which, to be clear, is exactly what we're doing anyway...
07-15-2015, 05:25 PM
Hey guys, I know this is a bit of a silly game and not too serious, but we should probably keep OOC spoilered... I'm also going to edit that OOC thing I said earlier :D
Back on topic,
(07-15-2015 05:07 PM)Sotek Wrote:  You can attack by moving under god of dance.

which, to be clear, is exactly what we're doing anyway...
Right you are!
07-16-2015, 01:48 AM
Starting to work on update. Leafsw0rd is just going to copy the trending pattern here:

Phase 5: Move up
Extra Action: Move up.

I wait no longer. Expect the update tonight.
07-16-2015, 02:58 PM
TURN 1

Phase 1
[Image: 0002%20Folk%20Dancers%20P1.png]

Player Actions:
Swampmist moves up.
Coldblooded moves up.
Supernerd moves up.
Sotek moves up-right.
Credit moves up.
Gorsgan moves up.
Timetech moves up.
Leafsword moves up.

Enemy Actions:
All Lizardfolk move down.
All Merfolk move up.

Extra Actions:
Swampmist attacks the Lizardfolk in front of him, dealing 6 damage and killing the lizardfolk! Rest in pieces.

God unlocked from killing an enemy in the first phase of the first Turn of any Boss Battle.

Phase 2
[Image: 0003%20Folk%20Dancers%20P2.png]

Player Actions:
Swampmist pokes the corpse of the lizardman.
Coldblooded attempts to attack the merfolk, but they are out of his range.
Supernerd moves up.
Sotek moves up-right, gouging into a lizardfolk's chest for 6 damage (total 8), and killing it! Boom, baby.
Credit moves up.
Gorsgan moves up, pecking the same lizardfolk for 2 damage (total 8), and killing it! Check your privileges.
Timetech moves up-left.
Leafsword moves up.

Enemy Actions:
All enemies move left 1.
Leafsword gets smacked with a metal rod for 1 damage! (3/4 Health)
Timetech gets jabbed in the wing with a metal rod for 1 damage, which pierces through and hits Credit, who also takes one damage! (T – 3/4 Health; C – 2/3 Health)

Extra Actions:
None.

God unlocked from attempting an impossible action (i.e. Attacking a dead enemy).

Phase 3
[Image: 0004%20Folk%20Dancers%20P3.png]

Player Actions:
Swampmist moves up.
Coldblooded moves up.
Supernerd moves up.
Sotek moves Right.
Credit moves up.
Gorsgan moves up.
Timetech moves up.
Leafsword moves up.

Enemy Actions:
Gorsgan is bludgeoned with a metal rod, taking 1 damage! (3/4 Health)
Swapmist is bitten, taking 1 damage. (1/2 Health)
All Merfolk move up.

Extra Actions:
Coldblooded slices the Lizardfolk to the left with his wing, dealing 6 damage and killing it! Looks like meat's back on the menu, boys.
Sotek moves up-right.
Timetech attacks up-left, hitting nothing but the wind.

Phase 4
[Image: 0005%20Folk%20Dancers%20P4.png]

Player Actions:
Swampmist turns to attack to the Left, but notices an absence of enemies in that direction.
Coldblooded could not reach the merfolk he was aiming for.
Supernerd moves up.
Sotek flies right.
Credit moves up.
Gorsgan moves up, striking the Lizardfolk for 2 damage.
Timetech moves up.
Leafsword moves up.

Enemy Actions:
All enemies move Left (1).

Extra Actions:
Supernerd moves up, stabbing the Merfolk in front of him for a fatal 4 damage! Just the way I like them: dead.

Phase 5
[Image: 0006%20Folk%20Dancers%20T1%20P5.png]

Player Actions:
Swampmist moves right, diving into a Lizardfolk for 6 damage and killing them. Get styled upon.
Coldblooded moves up, pecking a Lizardfolk for 6 damage, and causing their inevitable death. You got beat by a little bird!
Supernerd moves left.
Sotek moves right.
Credit moves up, slashing the merfolk for 4 damage (total 6), killing it.
Gorsgan moves up.
Timetech moves up, slicing the same merfolk for 2 damage (total 6), killing it.
Leafsword moves upwards, biting the merfolk for 2 damage. It is not amused.

Enemy Actions:
Merfolk move up.
Lizardfolk move down.

Extra Actions:
Credit moves up.
Gorsgan moves up.
Leafsword moves up.

Upon battle end, players will receive information on both the Gods they have unlocked and the single rare LIZARDFOLK feather drop gotten so far. Submit your actions.
07-16-2015, 03:18 PM
UP-RIGHT(Dia) * 5.
Extra UP-RIGHT(Dia) on the first half of 3.
07-16-2015, 11:58 PM
Southwest + extra attack the Lizardman.
Attack the fishguy in the bottom right.
Southwest.
Northwest.
Southwest.

Tumblr/Steam
07-17-2015, 01:56 AM (This post was last modified: 07-17-2015 01:45 PM by ICan'tGiveCredit.)
Move down, move down and move down and don't forget to move down.

Better idea

(07-17-2015 11:14 AM)Gorsgan Wrote:  Phase 1: Move Up
Phase 2: Move Up
Phase 3: Move Up
Phase 4: Move Up
Phase 5: Move Up
:D
07-17-2015, 01:58 AM
Phase 1: Attack Lizardman to my right Extra: Move Down
Phase 2: Move Down
Phase 3: Move Down
Phase 4: Move Down
Phase 5: Move Down
07-17-2015, 06:25 AM
1: Move down.
2: Move down.
2 extra action: Attack Merfolk.
3: Attack merfolk.
4: Move right.
5: Move right.
07-17-2015, 08:13 AM
Phase 1: Move Northeast
Phase 2: Move Northeast
Phase 3: Move Northeast
Phase 4: Move North
Extra Phase: Move North
Phase 5: Move North
07-17-2015, 11:14 AM
Phase 1: Move Up
Phase 2: Move Up
Phase 3: Move Up
Phase 4: Move Up
Phase 5: Move Up
:D
07-17-2015, 02:22 PM
Edited my Very Creative And Original Framework of Action
07-18-2015, 12:12 AM
1: Move Up
2: Move Right
3: Move Right
4: Move Up
5: Move Down.

Better late than never! Unless you're completely incompetent, in which case you probably should have just let the gm or whatever keep controlling your bird.
07-18-2015, 05:09 AM
The update will be posted in 1-2 days. Also, just looking at everyone's actions, you guys will unlock another god this turn.
07-22-2015, 02:44 PM
TURN 2

Phase 1
[Image: 0007%20Folk%20Dancers%20T2%20P1.png]

Player Actions:
Timetech moves up-right.
Coldblooded flies south-west
Credit moves up.
Swampmist attacks the Lizard dancer to his right. No, his other right. The lizard in question takes 6 damage, and is killed. I'm sorry, but the lizardfolk you seek has been made permanently unavailable.
Sotek moves down.
Supernerd moves North-East.
Gorsgan moves up.
Leafsword moves up, pecking the already wounded merfolk for 2 damage and killing them. Light's out.

Enemy Actions:
All Merfolk move up.

Extra Actions:
Coldblooded attacks the Lizardfolk. Or tries to. Unfortunately, no lizardfolk are in his range at the moment.
Swampmist moves down.

Phase 2
[Image: 0008%20Folk%20Dancers%20T2%20P2.png]

Player Actions:
Timetech moves up-right.
Coldblooded attacks the fishguy beneath him, dealing 6 damage, and killing it! Murder at its finest.
Credit moves up, slashing the lizardfolk for 4 damage, killing them! I'm lovin' it.
Swampmist moves down, swooping down onto the merfolk, clawing them for 6 damage and killing them. KILLING SPREE!
Sotek moves down.
Gorsgan moves up.
Leafsword moves right.

Enemy Actions:
All enemies move left.
Sotek gets hip checked my a merman for 1 damage. (1/2 Health Left)

Extra Actions:
Sotek attacks the merfolk in retaliation for 6 damage, killing the merfolk! Your destruction, however brief in execution, was inevitable. From the moment you started learning to dance, to the first steps taken towards me, you were destined to be killed by this bird. Your last attempt at killing me and averting the stars proved inconsequential, and wholly irrelevant to the scheme of things. You and I are but constructs in a- oh. You're dead already. Hmph.

God unlocked from 3+ kills in one phase.

Phase 3
[Image: 0009%20Folk%20Dancers%20T2%20P3.png]

Player Actions:
Timetech moves up-right, slicing a merfolk for 2 damage. It gives a baritone shriek of pain.
Coldblooded moves Southwest.
Credit moves up.
Swampmist moves down.
Sotek attacks the merfolk. “How could you die in the middle of my monologue, you jerk!”.
Gorsgan moves up.
Leafsword moves right.

Enemy Actions:
All Merfolk move up.

Extra Actions:
Timetech moves up-right.

Phase 4
[Image: 0010%20Folk%20Dancers%20T2%20P4.png]

Player Actions:
Timetech moves up-right.
Coldblooded moves Northwest.
Credit moves up.
Swampmist moves down.
Sotek moves Right.
Supernerd moves North.
Gorsgan moves up.
Leafsword moves up.

Enemy Actions:
All enemies move left.
The injured merfolk hits Supernerd. (2/3 Health)

Extra Actions:
Supernerd moves North.

Phase 5
[Image: 0011%20Folk%20Dancers%20T2%20P5.png]

Player Actions:
Timetech moves up-right.
Coldblooded moves southwest.
Credit moves up.
Swampmist moves down.
Sotek moves Right.
Supernerd moves North.
Gorsgan moves up.
Leafsword moves down.

Enemy Actions:
All Merfolk move up.

Extra Actions:
None.

God unlocked from moving in a direction and then moving in the opposite direction on your next action.

Stats:
Gorsgan(Hp- 3/4; Dg- 2), Supernerd(Hp- 2/3; Dg- 4), Swampmist(Hp- 1/2; Dg- 6), Credit(Hp- 2/3; Dg- 4), Timetech(Hp- 3/4; Dg- 2), Leafsword(Hp- 3/4; Dg- 2), Sotek(Hp- 1/2; Dg- 6), Coldblooded(Hp- 2; Dg- 6)

Send in your actions.
07-22-2015, 02:55 PM
Phase1: attack Lizardman down+right Extra action- move Down+left
all other phases: Move down+left
07-22-2015, 03:50 PM (This post was last modified: 07-22-2015 03:52 PM by Supernerd.)
Phase 1: East
Extra Phase: Southeast
Phase 2: Attack Merfolk
Phase 3: Southeast
Phase 4: South
Phase 5: South

Did I end this with just Phase 1 and the Extra Phase? If so then you probably don't need to wait for any more actions.
07-22-2015, 04:36 PM
Phases 1-5: Move right.
07-22-2015, 05:05 PM
Aw yeah, still at 100% health. Pure skill over here.

Phase 1: Fly Northeast.
Extra: Fly East.
Phase 2: Attack the lower Merfolk.
Phase 3: Attack the other one.
And if we're still not done by that point, then I'll just fly East twice I guess.

Tumblr/Steam
07-22-2015, 07:05 PM
Phase 1: Northeast.
Phase 2: Attack merfolk.
Phase 2 EA: North.
Phase 3: West.
Phase 4: Attack Lizardfolk.
Phase 5: Attack Lizardfolk.

doubt it matters too much at this point, we've basically ended it, but...
07-23-2015, 01:08 AM
As people's actions currently are, all enemies will be dead by the end of the second phase.
07-23-2015, 12:21 PM (This post was last modified: 07-23-2015 12:25 PM by ICan'tGiveCredit.)
Phase 1: Move Right
Phase 2: Move Right
Phase 3: Move Up + Right
Phase 4: Move Up + Right
Extra Action: Attack Swampmist!!!!
Phase 5: Attack Swampmist again!!!!11!111