Minecraft
04-19-2013, 01:25 PM
Minecraft
In case you somehow didn't know, Minecraft is a game by Mojang where you live in a world of blocks that can be used to make awesome buildings. There's a survival mode where you have to mine everything yourself and survive monsters (There's technically also a way to 'win' it, which is beating a giant dragon), and a creative mode where you can just build with infinite blocks like some Lego thing.

This thread is kind of redundant since there's a huge one in the MSPA Forums but I'm making it anyway because I can.

Here's some palace interior (Too lazy to get one of the exterior, and I forgot to take one) I made in creative mode:
[Image: qEQ8gyC.png]

what should I even put here
04-20-2013, 11:40 PM
RE: Minecraft
NAS statue? *shrug*

What’s your favorite thing about space? Mine is space. Space. Trial. Puttin’ the system on trial. In space. Space system. On trial. Guilty. Of being in space! Going to space jail! Dad! I’m in space! I’m proud of you, son. Dad, are you space? Yes. Now we are a family again.Oh. Play it cool. Play it cool. Here come the space cops. Help me, space cops. Space cops, help.Lady. I love space. I know! Spell it! S P… ACE. Space. Space. I love space. You are the farthest ever in space. Why me, space? Because you are the best. I’m the best at space? Yes. Are we in space? We are? Oh oh oh. This is space! I’m in space! We made it we made it we made it! SPAAACCCCCE! SPAAACE!
YEEEHAAAAAW!
04-21-2013, 04:35 AM (This post was last modified: 04-21-2013 04:35 AM by Kaynato.)
I've given up the ghost after three years of putting all my work into a server that would inevitably collapse (taking all my effort with it...).

But hey, have a two-year old calculator (16-bit multiplier).

[Image: 2011-06-05_10.30.40.png]
04-22-2013, 01:47 AM
I'm working on something under the title of Dawn of the Ages, which is basically "Generic MoBA if everyone was also a creep". Making the shop is going to be **fun**...
04-25-2013, 12:42 PM
I made a giant castle overlooking a huge village. It was sitting on top of a giant hill of sand with a lava fall. It was beautiful until my computer died and took it all with it D,:

[Image: XEC5v.png]
My Tumblr!
Full signature Here!! List of all my trolls here!!

I make Music!!!!
Feel free to listen to them any time! They will be mostly themes of my characters but sometimes they are just nice little songs I like to put together (most of my work is of the Techno Genre)
[Image: badge.png]

[Image: J5sjGj4.png]

Have a dave and karkat
[Image: tumblr_inline_moy6rwxYVo1qlkjz1.gif]
06-01-2013, 04:24 AM
Hey Guys well i think that Minecraft is a very well known computer game. The factor of the game is to live from monsters.It is an independent game and it is very simple to choose up.Thanks!!
06-20-2013, 12:46 PM (This post was last modified: 06-20-2013 12:48 PM by Supernerd.)
I'm thinking of hosting a private minecraft server for the people on this forum. By server, I mean just running the server client on my computer with nothing more than the default minecraft server software which would only really be playable when my computer is on, which is actually just about all of the time. And also, only a few people would be able to play at any given time without having some real issues with lag.

Would anyone be interested in something like that?