Destroy The Godmodder: MSPA session (Setback)
08-05-2015, 07:56 AM (This post was last modified: 11-24-2015 02:22 AM by pionoplayer.)
Destroy The Godmodder: MSPA session (Setback)
Welcome to DTG: MSPA Session, I know that the OP is long (or at the very least, it will be in the future) but you need to read at least some of it. You HAVE to read everything that isn't marked in the spoilers, and you should probably follow directions given there as well. Aside from that, you can hop in whenever, no introductions or applications required.

Due to real life and other factors, I have had to abdicate from GMing.
The current OP is here.

As a brief, OOC introduction, this is a mix between a roleplay and a standard forum game. You don't have to have a Roleplaying character, but it is highly advised that you do.

Everyone needs to look through the rules. Those wishing to roleplay should look through the Backstory and Oddities folders. Backstory contains what events led up to where we are currently, and the Oddities folder makes notes of some of the... discrepancies.

If you have any questions about facts and workings of the setting, please ask. I need to get everything into the Oddities folder that needs to be there, and I'm pretty sure I've forgotten almost everything. The Backstory folder will contain only what most of the people in the incipisphere know already, so any hidden or lesser-known events won't be listed there.

But first:
How To Play:
Just do actions. Roleplaying is more than acceptable (preferred even), but just wailing on things that happen to be monsters in the way is perfectly fine too. Look at the battle update to know what combatants are involved, pay attention to everything to actually have some clue as to what is going on.
Updates generally come three times a week, they were once a day barring Sundays, but then high school kicked me in the head and that ended fairly quickly.

Rules:
1. The GM's word is law. Don't argue with me please, it makes everything less fun for everyone.
1a. You can correct me on things, or ask questions about policies. That's perfectly okay.
1b. Give feedback please. If you think I'm doing something wrong, PM me about it please.

2. It is never too late to join. Feel free to jump in once you've read the rules.
2a. If you don't understand the rules, or otherwise have questions, go ahead and ask. I won't mind.

3. One post per round. Rounds are separated by world update posts.
3a. It is perfectly acceptable to go back and edit posts if you notice an error, or if you had to post during an update and circumstances changed.
3aa. No changing your post to pre-empt someone else's post after yours. That's not cool.

4. Keep it PG-13. There are some under-age people involved. Additionally, keep swearing to a minimum. I'm not going to to stop you unless you do it deliberately, but Gamzee's speech patterns are not the best thing to emulate here.

5. Don't expect attacks aimed at the Godmodder to work. He's nasty like that.
5a. He's protected by a nifty thing called the Curse of Repetition, the more something is used, the less likely it is to work again.

6. Charging is allowed, and is in fact covered in-universe by Oddities for characters who would not otherwise be able to do so.
6a. Charging can only be increased by 1 per post, attempts to raise it more quickly will be met with auto-nopeing.
6b. You are only allowed to work on two charges at once.
6c. +1s haven't been implemented yet. If you don't know what those are, its okay, it isn't relevant yet, and they will be explained once they are.
6d. If you are charging something, you must show that you are charging something. You don't have to say what you are charging but it must be stated that something is being charged.
6e: +1s, every round you have 3 +1s that you can give to other people. Every +1 you receive can be channeled into any of your charges. You can't give +1s to yourself, and you only get to give 3 in any given round.

7. You can choose to be Anti-Godmodder, Pro-Godmodder or Neutral. Try not to change randomly. If you want to do that, then choose neutral.

8. Fenestrated walls can be user-made to give backstory and "meanwhiles" to their ongoing side plots. They may also be found randomly throughout the incipisphere and looked into, perhaps yielding useful information.

Backstory:
>Author: Activate Update Terminal

SBURB. The way that reality perpetuates itself. The way that Genesis Frogs propagate themselves. The ultimate Game, and probably the most important event of everyone's lives.

Someone has broken it. Everyone, at various points during the sessions, ranging from as soon as they entered to moments before claiming their ultimate prize to anywhere in between, awoke on their respective moons or planets to discover that their session had been hijacked.

Surrounding an enormous Skaia, empowered by countless prototypings, are planets. One for every player to have been in a hijacked session. Every single one intact, including ones that had been destroyed in their home session prior to the hijacking. New planets appear daily, corresponding to the hijacking of more and more sessions.

Many, many other differences built up to an extremely disconcerting effect, and many looked for answers, but finding none, either from outside sources, or the powers of their own classpects.

Then there were the timers. Everywhere, scattered throughout the session are the timers. Some people had similar ones in their own, counting down to the Reckoning or similar events, but no one knows what they stand for here. Almost half of the timers were all set to one date, that went off just hours ago.

All outside communication went silent. Pesterchum and similar variants became unable to access people outside of the incipisphere, the horror terrors went quiet, and worst of all, the dream bubbles became empty.

Finally, through various oracles and the abilities of certain among the seers, the truth was discovered. Somehow, whatever malevolent force had hijacked the sessions had similarly disrupted the creation of doomed timelines. No doomed timelines remained in existence, nor did their dead inhabitants. All were gone, with only the alpha timelines remaining.

And with the rising panic that came about from these events, we set our stage. The game begins.

Only a few hours after this alarming chain of events, a video went out, a hooded figure giving the following speech:
Hello, Heroes of Paradox Space. I have some important information to give out. You may not know who I am, but be assured that I am on your side. You all may be wondering what has happened. I will tell you. A man known as the Godmodder has entered this multiverse. He has the ability to warp the source code of Paradox Space itself, and twist it to his own ends. He has hijacked this multiverse and merged every incomplete session in existence into one mega-session. His ultimate objective is to either conquer the multiverse or make everyone in Paradox Space ragequit. However, in this case "ragequitting" may mean killing every player. How do I know this? Well, I've fought him before. I am a veteran of his wars. You see, there is an infinite multiverse lurking in the Void, or Furthest Ring as you know it. Paradox space is just an infinitesimally small part of it. Out there, every story and fictional work that has ever been written is real in its own universe. Zelda, Halo, Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy, you name it. All of those are real but very far away. The Godmodder himself is just a video game avatar from a land known as Minecraftia, one of the last wellsprings of creation in all of reality. Previously, he hijacked that universe, forcing every Minecraftian game world into one megaworld. They called it "The Operation." And that's what he has done with Paradox Space. This is the Second Operation. However, those who are destined to fight the Godmodder are granted incredible powers. They can summon anything from any universe or from their own imaginations, either to wield or to fight on the Battlefield, and execute any attack possible. However it will be limited in the damage it can deal. The heroes who wield these reality warping powers are called the Players. A Player fighting the Godmodder could summon, say, a thermonuclear warhead, or maybe even the One Ring and use it against him. However, the Godmodder can block attacks easily. You'll need to be very creative to cause even the littlest damage to him. To increase the power of his/her attacks and summons, a Player can use the power of a Narrative construct called "charging." While Minecraftians (like me) and others can charge with their innate creative energies, you will need to use the Alchemiter extension that has been given to you by Skaia to fight this threat. Be warned that a Player can choose to serve the Godmodder instead of fighting him. Before I go, there's one more thing I have to say. Two sessions have already been involved with the Godmodder's conflicts before this new Operation. If your name is:

John Egbert, Rose Lalonde, Dave Strider, Jade Harley, Aradia Megido, Tavros Nitram, Sollux Captor, Karkat Vantas, Nepeta Leijon, Kanaya Maryam, Terezi Pyrope, Vriska Serket, Equius Zahhak, Gamzee Makara, Eridan Amphora Ampora, or Feferi Peixes, know that the Employer's enemy and the one who caused his involvement is the Godmodder. I advise you sixteen to head to the Skaian coordinates enclosed.Goodbye, Heroes. And good luck.

Of course, those sixteen weren't the only ones to receive the coordinates more panic arose, and many players immediately flocked to Skaia to attempt to discover what was up with everything going on, only to discover a large number of Minecraft mobs beginning to be air-dropped onto the battlefield and attacking Prospitian forces.

Said mobs were quickly dispatched by a large army of angry and confused god-tiers and high-level players, leaving the area to be swept up and over by the various people who came afterwards, arriving only to find the fight over already.

But it wasn't over, merely moved. A small number of players watched as the Godmodder (not knowing who he was of course) boarded a Dersite Battleship, and was followed by several different figures, who after a short battle, resulted in the dersite battleship being destroyed and crashing to the surface below. The godmodder and some new associates began to flee towards a castle, only to be pursued by those already following him, and the arrival of a large flying galleon.

Meanwhile, things were going on elsewhere, as a mysterious clown wielding a stopsign was discovered to be jumping around the incipisphere at random, killing just about anyone he encountered, players, consorts, carapacians of either color. Fortunately, it was reported that he was staying mostly in the Veil, but who knows how long that will last?

Those pursuing the Godmodder entered the castle, followed by a small number of warriors siding with the Godmodder, including an agent of Derse, who quickly fled the pursuers and joined with the Godmodder.

And then the timer hit 0. Out in the edges of the incipisphere, an invasion arrived, the forces of Mordor arriving in large space ships with the insignia of a group called Project Nexus, and quickly spread throughout the incipisphere, with ring wraiths quickly setting up patrols on Prospit and Derse.

The forces of Mordor are currently in the process of setting up strongholds throughout the incipisphere, led by none other than the aforementioned clown and Sauron himself.

But more urgently to those fighting the Godmodder, the AGs within the castle were outmatched. Due to a combination of poor teamwork on their part, the unexpected arrival of several new allies for the Godmodder, and just plain old bad luck, the Anti-Godmodders were fairly thoroughly curb-stomped by the Pro-Godmodders, with only minimal input from the Godmodder himself.

And so the two sides regrouped, the Godmodder taking counsel with his allies, and a conference being called together of the AGs by one Doc Scratch, first guardian of Alternia.

Answers to the many burning questions have yet to be truly given.

Oddities
Skaia: as stated above, Skaia is massive, having grown from the many prototypings of the many players. The variety of Derse and Prospitian pieces has sky-rocketed to match. Enormous pieces bigger than the largest battleships seen in the regular sessions have appeared, as well as lots of others.

Planets: There is a planet for every player, restored to how it was either a. the point when the session was hijacked, or b. the point before it was destroyed/rendered lifeless. Similarly, all sprites are alive and active as they were prior to their destruction.

Prospit and Derse: Are massive. Far bigger than the planets, so that the moons can accommodate the massive number of towers needed to hold all of the dreamers.

Dreamers: Everyone who hasn't already god-tiered has their dreamselves intact, this includes people who had all iterations of them die. So all players from all sessions are alive at the point of hijacking, regardless of state of aliveness prior to the hijacking. All Godtiers, living or dead, woke up on Skaia at the time of hijacking.

Travel: Since the incipisphere is so massive, standard travel can take a very long time to get between lands, but there are numerous eddies in the space-time continuum which can be easily navigated with a deployable item added to the list for the server players that is cheap to duplicate with the alchemiter.

War: Because of the shenanigans of several large groups of players, Derse almost completely controls the Veil, but has next to no presence further into the incipisphere with the exception of Skaia itself.

Master Classes: All master classes (Lord, Muse, and any non-canon ones that get brought up so long as they match the one-syllable rule) discovered that their quest beds and sacrificial slabs have gone missing (no characters that are a master class enter the incipisphere ascended)

Denizens, Scratch Constructs and Underlings: Everyone has discovered that the denizens have been removed from inside the planets without a trace, and nobody can figure out where they went. Underlings are still around, but are not affected by prototypings at all (same with the chess pieces. Basically, everything is its base model)

First Guardians: All First Guardians that were outside the session have gone silent, and all of the ones inside the medium disappeared as soon as they discovered the hijacking.

The Charger: One item of note was that a handful of players (everyone that you are playing as) had a new addition to their alchemiters, the Charger, which could be set to charge up for a specific period of time, and then depending on how long it had been set to charge for, either summon an item, copy of a being/person/animal, or cause an event to happen, with more power and drastic results being obtained through longer charge times.

Elites: One of the more notable additions to the roster of the chess pieces was the set of elites. There are many kinds of elites, and all share the attributes of being usually between the size of rooks and pawns, being strong enough to give non god-tiered players a run for their money on most days, and nearly completely rewriting how infantry battles on Skaia usually end up working. Some of the more common types are Executioners: large axemen with some control over stone and rock, Ninjas: small swordsmen with weak void powers, and Snipers: riflemen aided by air powers.

If there is anything I haven't addressed adequately, or forgotten to explain, please mention it in-thread so that I can add it here.

Extra Stuff:

Credit for the original game goes TT2000 of the Minecraft Forums

A lot of the stuff here stems directly from events of Destroy the Godmodder 2: Operator!, found here.

There is an official forum for all things DTG found here.

The Off-topic thread can be found here.

Current Battlefield:

The Battlefield:

Giant Castle

Black Dragon [PG]: Hp: 30000/35000. Acid breath: 2/3

The Godmodder [G]: Hp: 93/100
Derse Agent [PG] rocket minigun
The Black Captain [PG]
Ciryatur [PG]
Mercury [PG] Lightsaber [A]
three warriors [PG] amplified powers.

Outside
Portlight [AG]: Hp: 13500/25000: Amaria [AG]. The Commander [AG]
Tank [AG] Hp: untested. Probably not too high.
spinerator [AG]
Matt [AG]
Natz, Lance and Anna [AG]
Wrecked Doomship [N]
Stephen [N]
Aeriss [N]
Billy [N]
Serpent [N]

Darkside [AG]

((The AGs just got their butts handed to them by the PGs. Right now we're in a small lull. Plot stuff is going to be explained, so if you haven't joined in yet, I would recommend waiting a round or two while we get through this stuff so that you can jump in during a fight without slowing down progress with a sudden introduction.))

Heh. Punks.
08-05-2015, 07:56 AM (This post was last modified: 08-05-2015 08:07 AM by pionoplayer.)
RE: Destroy The Godmodder: MSPA session
After the big scare, all of you were unsure what to do next. A lot had happened, you needed to think. One by one, you gathered at a certain point that you thought may hold answers.

Another timer. As far as you all could tell, it was the only one counting down to its point in time, and it was set for a point just two and a half hours after the first set of timers had gone off.

And so you left for the battlefield, the secluded hilltop that held the timing of the next event, hoping against hope that maybe, just maybe, things would begin to make sense again.

So here you were. Silently watching a skirmish between the black and white carapacians in the valley below rage on, waiting for the last few minutes to tick down.

The Prospitian behemoth roared as the Dersite fighters swarmed about it like flies. Nervous contemplation among your group mused on how completely friggin ridiculous the variety of pieces had become since the hijacking. It was almost time. Who knew what would happen?

0:00:00:00:00:00

A golden streak flashed down from the sky, and suddenly the Prospitian behemoth exploded. Pieces of carapace flying in every direction. The Prospitian forces began fleeing from the new combatant, and blasts of energy began raining down on them from the glowing golden figure, explosions riddling the fleeing force even before the Dersites could register their sudden victory and give chase.

The glowing figure began hovering over towards your group, and lands.

A blocky figure, with a cocky posture, a cape, a mechanical arm, a goatee... A few of your human members recognize him as a Minecraftian.

Wow? Already? First time the Descendants have beaten ME here. Really shouldn't be surprised considering what I'm trying to pull of here. But seriously. Already? I just picked a spot at random to set up shop and you guys are here already.

He twirls his warhammer once, then sets his legs, his lips pulled back into a nasty sneer.

Alright then punks, come at me.

Battlefield:

The Godmodder [G]: Hp: 100/100

Heh. Punks.
08-05-2015, 09:08 AM
NO. THIS IS STUPID. WHAT THE HECK. WHAT ARE *YOU*. DOING HERE, RICHARD?

Serpent had been hanging out on her planet / hiding from her "friends" for a while when she had decided to come to Skaia to investigate, just after the timers hit zero. Unfortunately, someone had been waiting for her, it seemed.

NO SCREW THIS. I'M GOING BACK. BACK TO MY PLANET. AND MY ALCHEMITER. I'M GOING. TO MAKE. SOME SWEET GEAR. AND WATCH YOU ALL. GET BRUTALLY KILLED. IT WOULD BE PREFERABLE. TO THIS INSANITY. AT LEAST.
08-05-2015, 09:36 AM (This post was last modified: 08-05-2015 09:35 PM by gutza1.)
(First! Ninja'd by Serpent)

((Wait, can you +1 other people's charges?))

Seeding: 1/15

Only Canon, Please!: 1/50

From the outskirts of the session, beyond Derse, a probe enters. Once it is 200 km above Skaia, it deactivates its Alcubuirre Drive that translated it all the way from what used to be Minecraftia with a burst of light. The Seers of Space sense a powerful gravity wave emitted from the probe, likely caused by the deactivation. With no orbital velocity, it begins to descend. As the flames of atmospheric entry begin to engulf it, the probe initiates the next phase of its mission - to discover if the Godmodder has started another war... and to start the beginning of a new era.

((I'm a player of the main Destroy the Godmodder game on the Minecraft forums. Piono said that you can session hop from the main, so that's what I did.))

Project Transhaelion Progress: Planning 75%

Favorite Classpect theory: The God-Tier Knight of Space is basically a Master Builder (from the Lego Movie).

HOW 2 DRAW HOMSUTCK

The Godmodder's wrath shall never die. Minecraftia is already in his grasp. Soon Paradox Space will be too.
08-05-2015, 12:07 PM (This post was last modified: 08-05-2015 01:25 PM by insert_generic_username.)
Alright, time to start my first and most obviously influential post.
A random Perfectly Generic Object suddenly appears on the Battlefield, and everyone ignores it, seeing as those things are totally irrelevant. However, I, manning my Update Terminal, decide to go on the incredibly important adventure that everyone clearly wanted, PGOQUEST 2015. Oh, excuse me. I'm Gareth Stuart, the Huss of Lips. I don't really feel the need to pontificate about my abilities, I would hope they're obvious. I then track an incredibly crucial stat with my OOC GAMEMASTERS AND THEIR VERBAL TICKSOMETER.
Punkticks: 1
08-05-2015, 02:23 PM
Zain, the Thane of Dust, smirks as he looks upon the godmodder
"Well, so YOUR the one who flipped my story on it's head. OOOOH, bustin you's gonna make me feel good!"
He then stamps the end of his spear on the ground, and spikes of sand and dist erupt from beneath the Modder, more to test his reflexes than actually hurt him.
08-05-2015, 03:11 PM (This post was last modified: 11-23-2015 07:16 AM by NumberSoup.)
The New OP
Welcome to DTG: MSPA. The OP is long, but you HAVE to read everything that isn't in a spoiler, and I'd suggest you read the spoilers too, at least the oddities one.

Aside from that, you can hop in whenever, no introductions or applications required. Every member is appreciated and wanted.

As a brief introduction, this is a mix between a roleplay and a standard forum game. You don't have to have a Roleplaying character, but you may want to be.

Everyone needs to look through the rules. Those wishing to roleplay should look through the Backstory and Oddities folders. Backstory contains what events led up to where we are currently, and the Oddities folder makes notes of some of the differences from normal sburb.

The Backstory folder will contain only what most of the people in the incipisphere know already, so any hidden or lesser-known events won't be listed there.

How To Play:
Just do actions. Roleplaying is more than acceptable, but just wailing on things is perfectly fine too. Look at the latest update to know what combatants are involved, pay attention to everything if you want to know what's going on.

Expect daily updates.

Rules:
1. The GM's word is law. You can argue with me though, just don't be rude.
1a. Give feedback please. If you think I'm doing something wrong, say something.

2. It is never too late to join. Feel free to jump in once you've read the rules.
2a. If you don't understand the rules, or otherwise have questions, go ahead and ask.

3. One post per round. Rounds are separated by world update posts.
3a. It is perfectly acceptable to go back and edit posts if you notice an error, or if you had to post during an update and circumstances changed.
3aa. Don't edit your post to pre-empt someone else's post after yours. That's not cool.

4. Follow the board rules. Consider keeping it PG-13, as there are probably younger people playing.

5. Don't expect attacks aimed at the Godmodder to work.
5a. He's protected by the Curse of Repetition. The more something is used, the less likely it is to work again.

6. Charging is allowed, and is in fact covered in-universe by Oddities for characters who would not otherwise be able to do so.
6a. Charging can only be increased by 1 per post, attempts to raise it more quickly will be met with auto-nopeing.
6b. You are only allowed to work on two charges at once.
6c. If you are charging something, you must show that you are charging something. You don't have to say what you are charging but it must be stated that something is being charged.
6d: Every round you have 3 +1s that you can give to other people. Every +1 you receive can be channeled into any of your charges. You can't give +1s to yourself, and you only get to give 3 in any given round.
6e: This is rather complicated, so feel free to ask for clarification.

7. You can choose to be Anti-Godmodder, Pro-Godmodder or Neutral. AG is the default alignment. Try not to change randomly.

Backstory:
SBURB. The way that reality perpetuates itself. The way that Genesis Frogs propagate themselves. The ultimate Game, and probably the most important event of everyone's lives.

Someone has broken it. Everyone, at various points during the sessions, ranging from as soon as they entered to moments before claiming their ultimate prize to anywhere in between, awoke on their respective moons or planets to discover that their session had been hijacked.

Surrounding an enormous Skaia, empowered by countless prototypings, are planets. One for every player to have been in a hijacked session. Every single one intact, including ones that had been destroyed in their home session prior to the hijacking. New planets appear daily, corresponding to the hijacking of more and more sessions.

Many, many other differences built up to an extremely disconcerting effect, and many looked for answers, but finding none, either from outside sources, or the powers of their own classpects.

Then there were the timers. Everywhere, scattered throughout the session are the timers. Some people had similar ones in their own, counting down to the Reckoning or similar events, but no one knows what they stand for here. Almost half of the timers were all set to one date, that went off just hours ago.

All outside communication went silent. Pesterchum and similar variants became unable to access people outside of the incipisphere, the horror terrors went quiet, and worst of all, the dream bubbles became empty.

Finally, through various oracles and the abilities of certain among the seers, the truth was discovered. Somehow, whatever malevolent force had hijacked the sessions had similarly disrupted the creation of doomed timelines. No doomed timelines remained in existence, nor did their dead inhabitants. All were gone, with only the alpha timelines remaining.

And with the rising panic that came about from these events, we set our stage. The game begins.

Only a few hours after this alarming chain of events, a video went out, a hooded figure giving the following speech:
Hello, Heroes of Paradox Space. I have some important information to give out. You may not know who I am, but be assured that I am on your side. You all may be wondering what has happened. I will tell you. A man known as the Godmodder has entered this multiverse. He has the ability to warp the source code of Paradox Space itself, and twist it to his own ends. He has hijacked this multiverse and merged every incomplete session in existence into one mega-session. His ultimate objective is to either conquer the multiverse or make everyone in Paradox Space ragequit. However, in this case "ragequitting" may mean killing every player. How do I know this? Well, I've fought him before. I am a veteran of his wars. You see, there is an infinite multiverse lurking in the Void, or Furthest Ring as you know it. Paradox space is just an infinitesimally small part of it. Out there, every story and fictional work that has ever been written is real in its own universe. Zelda, Halo, Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy, you name it. All of those are real but very far away. The Godmodder himself is just a video game avatar from a land known as Minecraftia, one of the last wellsprings of creation in all of reality. Previously, he hijacked that universe, forcing every Minecraftian game world into one megaworld. They called it "The Operation." And that's what he has done with Paradox Space. This is the Second Operation. However, those who are destined to fight the Godmodder are granted incredible powers. They can summon anything from any universe or from their own imaginations, either to wield or to fight on the Battlefield, and execute any attack possible. However it will be limited in the damage it can deal. The heroes who wield these reality warping powers are called the Players. A Player fighting the Godmodder could summon, say, a thermonuclear warhead, or maybe even the One Ring and use it against him. However, the Godmodder can block attacks easily. You'll need to be very creative to cause even the littlest damage to him. To increase the power of his/her attacks and summons, a Player can use the power of a Narrative construct called "charging." While Minecraftians (like me) and others can charge with their innate creative energies, you will need to use the Alchemiter extension that has been given to you by Skaia to fight this threat. Be warned that a Player can choose to serve the Godmodder instead of fighting him. Before I go, there's one more thing I have to say. Two sessions have already been involved with the Godmodder's conflicts before this new Operation. If your name is:

John Egbert, Rose Lalonde, Dave Strider, Jade Harley, Aradia Megido, Tavros Nitram, Sollux Captor, Karkat Vantas, Nepeta Leijon, Kanaya Maryam, Terezi Pyrope, Vriska Serket, Equius Zahhak, Gamzee Makara, Eridan Amphora Ampora, or Feferi Peixes, know that the Employer's enemy and the one who caused his involvement is the Godmodder. I advise you sixteen to head to the Skaian coordinates enclosed.Goodbye, Heroes. And good luck.

Of course, those sixteen weren't the only ones to receive the coordinates more panic arose, and many players immediately flocked to Skaia to attempt to discover what was up with everything going on, only to discover a large number of Minecraft mobs beginning to be air-dropped onto the battlefield and attacking Prospitian forces.

Said mobs were quickly dispatched by a large army of angry and confused god-tiers and high-level players, leaving the area to be swept up and over by the various people who came afterwards, arriving only to find the fight over already.

But it wasn't over, merely moved. A small number of players watched as the Godmodder (not knowing who he was of course) boarded a Dersite Battleship, and was followed by several different figures, who after a short battle, resulted in the dersite battleship being destroyed and crashing to the surface below. The godmodder and some new associates began to flee towards a castle, only to be pursued by those already following him, and the arrival of a large flying galleon.

Meanwhile, things were going on elsewhere, as a mysterious clown wielding a stopsign was discovered to be jumping around the incipisphere at random, killing just about anyone he encountered, players, consorts, carapacians of either color. Fortunately, it was reported that he was staying mostly in the Veil, but who knows how long that will last?

Those pursuing the Godmodder entered the castle, followed by a small number of warriors siding with the Godmodder, including an agent of Derse, who quickly fled the pursuers and joined with the Godmodder.

And then the timer hit 0. Out in the edges of the incipisphere, an invasion arrived, the forces of Mordor arriving in large space ships with the insignia of a group called Project Nexus, and quickly spread throughout the incipisphere, with ring wraiths quickly setting up patrols on Prospit and Derse.

The forces of Mordor are currently in the process of setting up strongholds throughout the incipisphere, led by none other than the aforementioned clown and Sauron himself.

But more urgently to those fighting the Godmodder, the AGs within the castle were outmatched. Due to a combination of poor teamwork on their part, the unexpected arrival of several new allies for the Godmodder, and just plain old bad luck, the Anti-Godmodders were fairly thoroughly curb-stomped by the Pro-Godmodders, with only minimal input from the Godmodder himself.

And so the two sides regrouped, the Godmodder taking counsel with his allies, and a conference being called together of the AGs by one Doc Scratch, first guardian of Alternia.

After these updates, the two groups prepared for a siege of the godmodder's castle. A prospitian army arrived to assist the AGs. Meanwhile, a larger dersite army gathers elsewhere in Skaia, as do the forces of Mordor.

Soolux has recently contacted the AGs, but Scratch seems to have gone silent.

Oddities
Skaia: as stated above, Skaia is massive, having grown from the many prototypings of the many players. The variety of Derse and Prospitian pieces has sky-rocketed to match. Enormous pieces bigger than the largest battleships seen in the regular sessions have appeared, as well as lots of others.

Planets: There is a planet for every player, restored to how it was either a. the point when the session was hijacked, or b. the point before it was destroyed/rendered lifeless. Similarly, all sprites are alive and active as they were prior to their destruction.

Prospit and Derse: Are massive. Far bigger than the planets, so that the moons can accommodate the massive number of towers needed to hold all of the dreamers.

Dreamers: Everyone who hasn't already god-tiered has their dreamselves intact, this includes people who had all iterations of them die. So all players from all sessions are alive at the point of hijacking, regardless of state of aliveness prior to the hijacking. All Godtiers, living or dead, woke up on Skaia at the time of hijacking.

Travel: Since the incipisphere is so massive, standard travel can take a very long time to get between lands, but there are numerous eddies in the space-time continuum which can be easily navigated with a deployable item added to the list for the server players that is cheap to duplicate with the alchemiter.

War: Because of the shenanigans of several large groups of players, Derse almost completely controls the Veil, but has next to no presence further into the incipisphere with the exception of Skaia itself.

Master Classes: All master classes (Lord, Muse, and any non-canon ones that get brought up so long as they match the one-syllable rule) discovered that their quest beds and sacrificial slabs have gone missing (no characters that are a master class enter the incipisphere ascended)

Denizens, Scratch Constructs and Underlings: Everyone has discovered that the denizens have been removed from inside the planets without a trace, and nobody can figure out where they went. Underlings are still around, but are not affected by prototypings at all (same with the chess pieces. Basically, everything is its base model)

First Guardians: All First Guardians that were outside the session have gone silent, and all of the ones inside the medium disappeared as soon as they discovered the hijacking.

The Charger: One item of note was that a handful of players (everyone that you are playing as) had a new addition to their alchemiters, the Charger, which could be set to charge up for a specific period of time, and then depending on how long it had been set to charge for, either summon an item, copy of a being/person/animal, or cause an event to happen, with more power and drastic results being obtained through longer charge times.

Elites: One of the more notable additions to the roster of the chess pieces was the set of elites. There are many kinds of elites, and all share the attributes of being usually between the size of rooks and pawns, being strong enough to give non god-tiered players a run for their money on most days, and nearly completely rewriting how infantry battles on Skaia usually end up working. Some of the more common types are Executioners: large axemen with some control over stone and rock, Ninjas: small swordsmen with weak void powers, and Snipers: riflemen aided by air powers.

Fenestrated Walls: Can be found around the incisiphere, and may reveal information if looked into

If there is anything I haven't addressed adequately, or forgotten to explain, please mention it in-thread.

Extra Stuff:

Credit for the original game goes TT2000 of the Minecraft Forums

A lot of the stuff here stems directly from events of Destroy the Godmodder 2: Operator!, found here.

There is an official forum for all things DTG found here.

The Off-topic thread can be found here.

-For Archival Purposes-
A young lady in a green god-tier hood takes a step forward from the crowd, and hesitantly offers a handshake to the ...video game character...

Name's Mariam, Witch of Mind. Now, would you like to tell us your name, and what you're doing here?

She subtly and lightly channels her powers of persuasion into the second question.

Meanwhile, just behind her to the right, a young man in a black god-tier outfit does an undramatic half facepalm, and prepares to protect the young lady from herself. On the other side of the young man, gripping his hand tightly, is a young girl in a beige god-tier outfit, seeming far too young to be playing Sburb.

The "No Clear Charging Rules" Charge: 1/?
08-06-2015, 12:05 AM (This post was last modified: 08-06-2015 12:25 AM by pionoplayer.)
Just so everyone knows, after this, I'm going to try and do updates primarily in the mornings. Once I finish with this update, I'm going to put the update schedule into the rules.
For everyone now, I'll tell you it so you don't have to reread them.
Updates will come Monday-Saturday, once per day. Updates can and will from time to time be prevented by IRL things.
(08-05-2015 09:08 AM)The_Serpent Wrote:  NO. THIS IS STUPID. WHAT THE HECK. WHAT ARE *YOU*. DOING HERE, RICHARD?

Serpent had been hanging out on her planet / hiding from her "friends" for a while when she had decided to come to Skaia to investigate, just after the timers hit zero. Unfortunately, someone had been waiting for her, it seemed.

NO SCREW THIS. I'M GOING BACK. BACK TO MY PLANET. AND MY ALCHEMITER. I'M GOING. TO MAKE. SOME SWEET GEAR. AND WATCH YOU ALL. GET BRUTALLY KILLED. IT WOULD BE PREFERABLE. TO THIS INSANITY. AT LEAST.

The Godmodder cackles.
Ah, serpent! Looks like I caught you too!
Good luck.
You'll need it.

(08-05-2015 09:36 AM)gutza1 Wrote:  (First! Ninja'd by Serpent)

((Wait, can you +1 other people's charges?))

Seeding: 1/15

Only Canon, Please!: 1/50

From the outskirts of the session, beyond Derse, a probe enters. Once it is 200 km above Skaia, it deactivates its Alcubuirre Drive that translated it all the way from what used to be Minecraftia with a burst of light. The Seers of Space sense a powerful gravity wave emitted from the probe, likely caused by the deactivation. With no orbital velocity, it begins to descend. As the flames of atmospheric entry begin to engulf it, the probe initiates the next phase of its mission - to discover if the Godmodder has started another war... and to start the beginning of a new era.

((I'm a player of the main Destroy the Godmodder game on the Minecraft forums. Piono said that you can session hop from the main, so that's what I did.))

Okay, no +1s yet, I want to give people of this forum time to jump in before things get too complicated. We'll introduce +1s later.

Nobody in the main group notices the probe yet.
200 km is pretty high up.

(08-05-2015 12:07 PM)insert_generic_username Wrote:  Alright, time to start my first and most obviously influential post.
A random Perfectly Generic Object suddenly appears on the Battlefield, and everyone ignores it, seeing as those things are totally irrelevant. However, I, manning my Update Terminal, decide to go on the incredibly important adventure that everyone clearly wanted, PGOQUEST 2015. Oh, excuse me. I'm Gareth Stuart, the Huss of Lips. I don't really feel the need to pontificate about my abilities, I would hope they're obvious. I then track an incredibly crucial stat with my OOC GAMEMASTERS AND THEIR VERBAL TICKSOMETER.
Punkticks: 1

IGU/Gareth Stuart appears. Nobody pays him much mind.
I mean, he's a PGO. They don't really do much.
The Godmodder looks at him warily however.

(08-05-2015 02:23 PM)Swampmist1142 Wrote:  Zain, the Thane of Dust, smirks as he looks upon the godmodder
"Well, so YOUR the one who flipped my story on it's head. OOOOH, bustin you's gonna make me feel good!"
He then stamps the end of his spear on the ground, and spikes of sand and dist erupt from beneath the Modder, more to test his reflexes than actually hurt him.

The godmodder casually steps out of the way of each spike moments before it hits him.
He raises his eyebrow at you.
That the best you can do?

(08-05-2015 03:11 PM)NumberSoup Wrote:  A young lady in a green god-tier hood takes a step forward from the crowd, and hesitantly offers a handshake to the ...video game character...

Name's Mariam, Witch of Mind. Now, would you like to tell us your name, and what you're doing here?

She subtly and lightly channels her powers of persuasion into the second question.

Meanwhile, just behind her to the right, a young man in a black god-tier outfit does an undramatic half facepalm, and prepares to protect the young lady from herself. On the other side of the young man, gripping his hand tightly, is a young girl in a beige god-tier outfit, seeming far too young to be playing Sburb.

The "No Clear Charging Rules" Charge: 1/?

The Godmodder stands still, slightly shocked, this is the first time people haven't started off by trying to kill him.
Okay then.
In this brief intermission while people aren't miserably failing to kill me, I'm The Godmodder, and what I'm doing is gorillaing up Paradox Space.

Not much has changed, since everyone seems to be unsure what to do, except for Zain.

The Battlefield:

Heh. Punks.
08-06-2015, 01:35 AM (This post was last modified: 09-17-2015 07:49 AM by gutza1.)
((I edited this post. The new stuff is underlined.))

Well, it falls quickly, as anyone who's played Kerbal Space Program can attest. But enough about orbital mechanics.

Seeding: 2/5 (because I just realized the effects of a one-post-per-turn-system on balance)

Only Canon, Please!: 2/50

The probe records the details of this session. It records the massive amount of planets, dream towers, and players. It records the anomalies in space and time. The flames of reentry dissipate as the probe enters the lower atmosphere. It activates its engines, slowing its fall with the lift generate by its wings, and enters into a cruise, 2000 meters above the Battlefield, scanning it. Then its cameras see the Godmodder.

0h. 1t s33ms that sh3 was c0rr3ct. 1n1t1at1ng S33d1ng pr0c3dur3. Sh3 shall b3 pl3as3d. V3ry pl3as3d.

A warning travels through the probe's micro-wormhole communication systems. A warning that the Godmodder has returned. On the other end, people ready the ships for launch. There's not many. They are the remnants of an organisation that fought in a previous Godmodding War, one in which the Godmodder was not Richard but instead someone known as UserZero. It was founded because an alternate Earth was threatened by interuniversal portals. It helped defeat UserZero, but then was cancelled. However, it has been revived. Its name: "Extrauniversal Combat Unit." Or as many people knew it,

Project XCOM.

3x3cut1ng s3c0ndary m1ss10n 0bj3ct1ves. Track1ng d0wn m3mb3rs 0f s3ss10ns 413 and 612.

Favorite Classpect theory: The God-Tier Knight of Space is basically a Master Builder (from the Lego Movie).

HOW 2 DRAW HOMSUTCK

The Godmodder's wrath shall never die. Minecraftia is already in his grasp. Soon Paradox Space will be too.
08-06-2015, 03:06 AM (This post was last modified: 08-06-2015 06:31 AM by NumberSoup.)
Erm... that doesn't sound like a very good idea, Mister Godmodder.

An umbrella appears in Mariam's other hand, while she quickly escalates the amount of... mindy thing... used as the sentence goes on.

The "No Clear Charging Rules" Charge: 2/?

The "I Guess Two Charges are Okay" Charge: 1/?
08-06-2015, 05:00 AM
Oh come on, Richy Rich. You're not *that* stupid, are you? Why would I ever be a plain Perfectly Generic Object? That would be patently stupid. Those things can't even move! No, I'm just going to focus on this PGO for the time being. That reminds me. This one needs a name! What shall be the name of this young beveled cube?
>Patrick Gable Obannon
Ah yes, perfect. Anyways, Patrick here just so happens to be a Muse of Void, a perfect class and aspect for his kind. Interestingly enough, it appears that all Perfectly Generic Objects are spawned as God Tiers, seeing as there would never be any reason that they could perform any action whatsoever. However, if they ever do get past that hurdle of irrelevance, their very nature to inspire others to become irrelevant, (as well as their inability to move) they have immense potential. Case in point: Richard is no longer the main character of this game. It is now time for us to focus on destroying Lothyra.
08-06-2015, 08:55 AM
(08-06-2015 05:00 AM)insert_generic_username Wrote:  It is now time for us to focus on destroying Lothyra.

Who's Lothyra? I don't know what you're talking about...

HOW 2 DRAW HOMSUTCK

08-06-2015, 10:04 AM
Ok screw it. Serpent just flies away and heads to the Land of Shadows and Snakes, where she lands by her house. She carefully looks around to see if there are any intruders, bar the usual Underlings.
08-06-2015, 12:38 PM
Zain scoffs, looking the Modder straight in his blocky eyes.
Heh, hardly. I just wanted to make sure you wouldn't make this too... easy.
Zain raises his left hand, and in a swirl of color a Plasma Pistol appears, which he then begins rapid firing at the modder, thankful that he built in the coolant system to stop it from overheating. He also prepares a little surprise.

Trans-dimensional summoning: 1\5 turns
08-06-2015, 01:14 PM
A small boy sits on an unusually small planet, frowning in confusion. His dark blue god tier pyjamas identify him as the Maid of Void. He sticks his hands in his front pockets, and surveys the surroundings.

Hahaha what the heck.

He casually stands up and brushes himself off, before floating over to the main attraction, making his planet invisible like an afterthought.
08-06-2015, 01:22 PM
A rock sits on the battlefield. It's a rock.

Rock: 1/? turns.
08-07-2015, 12:15 AM
Well, this is sure something.

The god tiered Thief Of Hope looks around at all the gathered beings surrounding the Godmodder.

Better get started.

The Thief Of Hope starts to power himself up by stealing hope from those around him, causing them to fall into despair.
08-07-2015, 12:24 AM (This post was last modified: 08-07-2015 12:37 AM by pionoplayer.)
Wow, it looks like charging is already underway. I'm going to need to grab the charging rules from [=DTG2=] to put modify them and put them up here soon.

Also, you are allowed to summon things or cause events with the charger even if it isn't charged, but it'll be more prone to failure.
(08-06-2015 01:35 AM)gutza1 Wrote:  Well, it falls quickly, as anyone who's played Kerbal Space Program can attest. But enough about orbital mechanics.

Seeding: 2/5 (because I just realized the effects of a one-post-per-turn-system on balance)

Only Canon, Please!: 2/50

The probe records the details of this session. It records the massive amount of planets, dream towers, and players. It records the anomalies in space and time. The flames of reentry dissipate as the probe enters the lower atmosphere. It activates its engines, slowing its fall with the lift generate by its wings, and enters into a cruise, 2000 meters above the Battlefield, scanning it. Then its cameras see the Godmodder.

0h. 1t s33ms that sh3 was c0rr3ct. 1n1t1at1ng S33d1ng pr0c3dur3. Sh3 shall b3 pl3as3d. V3ry pl3as3d.

A warning travels through the probe's micro-wormhole communication systems. A warning that the Godmodder has returned. On the other end, people ready the ships for launch. There's not many. This war shall be the proving ground of a new fighting force. It will have to build itself up. But if it succeeds here, it will be one of the first forces created for one purpose - to fight the Godmodder, and protect the multiverse from his conquest. It will be known as Godmodding Combat Unit. G-COM.

3x3cut1ng s3c0ndary m1ss10n 0bj3ct1ves. Track1ng d0wn m3mb3rs 0f s3ss10ns 413 and 612.

The Godmodder looks upwards.
Hello Lothrya.
He raises the Blacklister, and shoots down the probe.

(08-06-2015 03:06 AM)NumberSoup Wrote:  Erm... that doesn't sound like a very good idea, Mister Godmodder.

An umbrella appears in Mariam's other hand, while she quickly escalates the amount of... mindy thing... used as the sentence goes on.

The "No Clear Charging Rules" Charge: 2/?

The "I Guess Two Charges are Okay" Charge: 1/?

Yeah, but no more than two charges.

The godmodder looks at Mariam, giving her a dirty look.
If you really think I can't tell what you're doing, than you're dumber than you look.
It isn't going to work.

(08-06-2015 05:00 AM)insert_generic_username Wrote:  Oh come on, Richy Rich. You're not *that* stupid, are you? Why would I ever be a plain Perfectly Generic Object? That would be patently stupid. Those things can't even move! No, I'm just going to focus on this PGO for the time being. That reminds me. This one needs a name! What shall be the name of this young beveled cube?
>Patrick Gable Obannon
Ah yes, perfect. Anyways, Patrick here just so happens to be a Muse of Void, a perfect class and aspect for his kind. Interestingly enough, it appears that all Perfectly Generic Objects are spawned as God Tiers, seeing as there would never be any reason that they could perform any action whatsoever. However, if they ever do get past that hurdle of irrelevance, their very nature to inspire others to become irrelevant, (as well as their inability to move) they have immense potential. Case in point: Richard is no longer the main character of this game. It is now time for us to focus on destroying Lothyra.

The Godmodder demonstrates the falseness of this statement by smashing PGO with one swing of his hammer.

(08-06-2015 08:55 AM)gutza1 Wrote:  
(08-06-2015 05:00 AM)insert_generic_username Wrote:  It is now time for us to focus on destroying Lothyra.

Who's Lothyra? I don't know what you're talking about...

Its Gabblebrookavian for "Godmodder"

(08-06-2015 10:04 AM)The_Serpent Wrote:  Ok screw it. Serpent just flies away and heads to the Land of Shadows and Snakes, where she lands by her house. She carefully looks around to see if there are any intruders, bar the usual Underlings.

Nope, nothing beyond the usual. Although she does notice something odd...
It appears someone is pestering her.

(08-06-2015 12:38 PM)Swampmist1142 Wrote:  Zain scoffs, looking the Modder straight in his blocky eyes.
Heh, hardly. I just wanted to make sure you wouldn't make this too... easy.
Zain raises his left hand, and in a swirl of color a Plasma Pistol appears, which he then begins rapid firing at the modder, thankful that he built in the coolant system to stop it from overheating. He also prepares a little surprise.

Trans-dimensional summoning: 1\5 turns

The godmodder suddenly twirls, drawing a golden lightsaber, sending the blasts off in various directions before direction a shot back at the gun.
I'm waiting.

(08-06-2015 01:14 PM)Reyweld Wrote:  A small boy sits on an unusually small planet, frowning in confusion. His dark blue god tier pyjamas identify him as the Maid of Void. He sticks his hands in his front pockets, and surveys the surroundings.

Hahaha what the heck.

He casually stands up and brushes himself off, before floating over to the main attraction, making his planet invisible like an afterthought.

The Godmodder is too busy with Zain to notice the new arrival.
Also, Maid of Void? So much for being female-exclusive.

(08-06-2015 01:22 PM)icanhasdonut Wrote:  A rock sits on the battlefield. It's a rock.

Rock: 1/? turns.

The godmodder does not notice the rock, as there are many other rocks, but apparently none quite like this rock.
It is a special rock.

(08-07-2015 12:15 AM)Discord The Hedgehog Wrote:  Well, this is sure something.

The god tiered Thief Of Hope looks around at all the gathered beings surrounding the Godmodder.

Better get started.

The Thief Of Hope starts to power himself up by stealing hope from those around him, causing them to fall into despair.

The Godmodder points at him while Zain massages his burned hand (or whatever it is he does after having his blaster shot out of his hand).
You! Quit it with the hopey thing!

A handful of carapacians appear to be approaching your group warily.
They seem about as uncertain as to how to handle the godmodder as you are.

The Battlefield:

Dersite Pawns x13 [N]: Hp: 10/10

Heh. Punks.
08-07-2015, 01:17 AM
The rock continues sitting on the battlefield.

Rock: 2/? turns.
08-07-2015, 01:58 AM
...well... it was worth a try...

Mariam takes a half step back, and pauses. She then turns to look around, setting her sights on the Thief of Hope.

Hey, cut that out.

(To avoid having to say it every time, I'm probably just going to italicize whenever she does the mindy thing.)

Mariam then takes a half step forward, points her umbrella towards the godmodder, and presses a button on it. It expands with great force, the canopy stopping inches from the godmodder's face. She quickly turns her head to the Dersites.

Dersites, to me.

She then turns back to the battle at hand, and raises her umbrella to a proper umbrella position, before swinging its razor sharp edges back down on the godmodder.

The "No Clear Charging Rules" Charge: 3/?

The "I Guess Two Charges are Okay" Charge: 2/?
08-07-2015, 03:34 AM (This post was last modified: 08-07-2015 08:26 AM by gutza1.)
Seeding: 3/5

Canon Only, Please!: 3/50

The probe attempts to dodge the shot, but to no avail. It strikes the engines. As the probe crashes into the ground, it broadcasts a message.

0h. 1t app3ars y0u hav3 f0rmally d3clar3d war. W3ll, that was un3c3ssary. W3 w3r3 g01ng t0 d3al w1th y0u r3gardl3ss. Mr... Za1n, and th3 d3rs1t3s. 1 warn y0u that y0u may want t0 l3av3 th3 ar3a unl3ss y0u f33l l1k3 d3al1ng w1th th3 R3ssur3ct10n Cl0ck.

The probe's descent seems to be coming closer to the Godmodder.

B3f0r3 th1s p3r1ph3ral 1s d3str0y3d, 1 w0uld l1k3 t0 1mf0rm y0u that 1t 1s 3qu1pp3d w1th an 1n3rt1al ant1matt3r-catalys3d fus10n warh3ad 1n cas3 0f 3m3rg3nc13s. Wh1l3 1 am awar3 that 1t w1ll n0t aff3ct y0u 1n th3 l3ast, w3 all th1nk that th3 g3stur3 1s all that matt3rs. G00dby3 f0r n0w.

When the probe is right over the Godmodder, it explodes with the force of a 1 kiloton nuclear weapon. The Godmodder probably just shrugs it off.

HOW 2 DRAW HOMSUTCK

08-07-2015, 08:38 AM
Unfortunately, it appears that Patrick is completely invulnerable, and the Banhammer harmlessly passes through him. Meanwhile, Richard finds that the pawns are completely ignoring us, and they draw their swords on him menacingly.
08-07-2015, 11:50 AM
Serpent checks Trollian.
08-07-2015, 12:18 PM
(08-07-2015 01:58 AM)NumberSoup Wrote:  Mariam takes a half step back, and pauses. She then turns to look around, setting her sights on the Thief of Hope.

Hey, cut that out.

(To avoid having to say it every time, I'm probably just going to italicize whenever she does the mindy thing.)

The Thief of Hope is stopped.

Well now... This is a thing. Why would you do that?
I was just trying to make despair and make things more challenging. Where's the fun if there isn't a difficult challenge?
Like turning a kernel sprite and everything whose power comes from it into miniature black holes, or creating an all powerful evil version of yourself to fight, or combining all the kernel sprites with the enemy.
Well, then again, it's not like the guy in front of us seems to need the help, he seems quite challenging already, however, it's where my powers come from.
08-07-2015, 12:48 PM
(08-07-2015 12:18 PM)Discord The Hedgehog Wrote:  snip

Welp, we have our first Pro-Godmodder player.

HOW 2 DRAW HOMSUTCK

08-07-2015, 01:24 PM
(08-07-2015 12:48 PM)gutza1 Wrote:  Welp, we have our first Pro-Godmodder player.
I wouldn't say "Pro" Godmodder. I'm just a Hero with a Class and Aspect that doesn't do well in teams(Aside from spirit bomb styled attacks), and aren't against things going bad before they get better.
08-07-2015, 02:31 PM
Zain Swirls some dust around his hand, stripping off the dead skin and leaving perfectly healthy skin behind. He then jumps away from the bomb (OOC: I believe reacting to others is ok, if not please tell me) turning the ground to dust beneath him so he goes as far below ground as he can before the explosion, to avoid as much damage as possible.
08-08-2015, 12:47 AM (This post was last modified: 08-10-2015 11:11 PM by pionoplayer.)
((I hope you guys are enjoying this so far. I did not plan out the beginning as well as I thought I had.))

(08-07-2015 01:17 AM)icanhasdonut Wrote:  The rock continues sitting on the battlefield.

Rock: 2/? turns.

The rock does what a rock does best.

(08-07-2015 01:58 AM)NumberSoup Wrote:  ...well... it was worth a try...

Mariam takes a half step back, and pauses. She then turns to look around, setting her sights on the Thief of Hope.

Hey, cut that out.

Mariam then takes a half step forward, points her umbrella towards the godmodder, and presses a button on it. It expands with great force, the canopy stopping inches from the godmodder's face. She quickly turns her head to the Dersites.

Dersites, to me.

She then turns back to the battle at hand, and raises her umbrella to a proper umbrella position, before swinging its razor sharp edges back down on the godmodder.

The "No Clear Charging Rules" Charge: 3/?

The "I Guess Two Charges are Okay" Charge: 2/?

The carapacians are just pawns, they really have no defense against the mindy thing, and are quickly swayed.
The godmodder however, knows how to fight. He quickly jumps out of the way of the umbrella, and plants a fist in the side of Mariam's head, knocking her over.
Punk.

(08-07-2015 03:34 AM)gutza1 Wrote:  Seeding: 3/5

Canon Only, Please!: 3/50

The probe attempts to dodge the shot, but to no avail. It strikes the engines. As the probe crashes into the ground, it broadcasts a message.

0h. 1t app3ars y0u hav3 f0rmally d3clar3d war. W3ll, that was un3c3ssary. W3 w3r3 g01ng t0 d3al w1th y0u r3gardl3ss. Mr... Za1n, and th3 d3rs1t3s. 1 warn y0u that y0u may want t0 l3av3 th3 ar3a unl3ss y0u f33l l1k3 d3al1ng w1th th3 R3ssur3ct10n Cl0ck.

The probe's descent seems to be coming closer to the Godmodder.

B3f0r3 th1s p3r1ph3ral 1s d3str0y3d, 1 w0uld l1k3 t0 1mf0rm y0u that 1t 1s 3qu1pp3d w1th an 1n3rt1al ant1matt3r-catalys3d fus10n warh3ad 1n cas3 0f 3m3rg3nc13s. Wh1l3 1 am awar3 that 1t w1ll n0t aff3ct y0u 1n th3 l3ast, w3 all th1nk that th3 g3stur3 1s all that matt3rs. G00dby3 f0r n0w.

When the probe is right over the Godmodder, it explodes with the force of a 1 kiloton nuclear weapon. The Godmodder probably just shrugs it off.

The probe comes closer and closer to the ground... and then fails to go off.
The Godmodder, having been anticipating a ground shattering kaboom that would have been heavily nerfed by the OP scale, fails to block the incoming massive hunk of metal.
It lands right on top of him.
1 damage!

(08-07-2015 08:38 AM)insert_generic_username Wrote:  Unfortunately, it appears that Patrick is completely invulnerable, and the Banhammer harmlessly passes through him. Meanwhile, Richard finds that the pawns are completely ignoring us, and they draw their swords on him menacingly.

The godmodder is too squashed under a probe to do anything about the cube's unusual properties.
Indeed, the carapacians have drawn swords, although it has nothing to do with you, and everything to do with the mindy thing that was preformed on them.
Speaking of which, the godmodder, tired of these shenanigans, tosses the probe off himself, where it lands with a thud on the PGO, which, being apparently not solid, is now inside of.

(08-07-2015 11:50 AM)The_Serpent Wrote:  Serpent checks Trollian.

She looks at the screen.
That's odd, there's no text th-
this guy again.
Hello Ms. Silvon.
I trust this message finds you well?

((Hope I got your color right, not used to the color chart here yet.))

(08-07-2015 12:18 PM)Discord The Hedgehog Wrote:  
(08-07-2015 01:58 AM)NumberSoup Wrote:  -snip-

The Thief of Hope is stopped.

Well now... This is a thing. Why would you do that?
I was just trying to make despair and make things more challenging. Where's the fun if there isn't a difficult challenge?
Like turning a kernel sprite and everything whose power comes from it into miniature black holes, or creating an all powerful evil version of yourself to fight, or combining all the kernel sprites with the enemy.
Well, then again, it's not like the guy in front of us seems to need the help, he seems quite challenging already, however, it's where my powers come from.

The godmodder laughs.
Well said!
Perhaps you might find an employment opportunity in not too long.
If my workers ever get here...

(08-07-2015 12:48 PM)gutza1 Wrote:  
(08-07-2015 12:18 PM)Discord The Hedgehog Wrote:  snip

Welp, we have our first Pro-Godmodder player.

It would appear so.

(08-07-2015 01:24 PM)Discord The Hedgehog Wrote:  
(08-07-2015 12:48 PM)gutza1 Wrote:  -snip-
I wouldn't say "Pro" Godmodder. I'm just a Hero with a Class and Aspect that doesn't do well in teams(Aside from spirit bomb styled attacks), and aren't against things going bad before they get better.

I think you still might end up on the PG side before things end.

(08-07-2015 02:31 PM)Swampmist1142 Wrote:  Zain Swirls some dust around his hand, stripping off the dead skin and leaving perfectly healthy skin behind. He then jumps away from the bomb (OOC: I believe reacting to others is ok, if not please tell me) turning the ground to dust beneath him so he goes as far below ground as he can before the explosion, to avoid as much damage as possible.

Zain dives beneath the ground, waits for a bit, but then notices that he hasn't heard an explosion. Maybe it didn't go off?

The carapacians rush the Godmodder, who slams his hammer into the first two, sending them flying away. The other pawns look at each nervously, and back away from the confrontation.
The Godmodder smiles and looks up.
And here's my package. Fashionably late.

The Battlefield:

The Godmodder [G]: Hp: 99/100
Incoming Package [PG?]: lands next round
Mysterious Probe [AG?]: Hp: 1000/???
PGO [AG?]: Hp: Apparently Invincible
Dersite Pawns x13 [AG]: Hp: 10/10

Heh. Punks.
08-08-2015, 02:12 AM (This post was last modified: 08-08-2015 03:12 AM by NumberSoup.)
Mariam scrambles to her feet, backs off a bit, and then turns to the Thief of Hope.

This isn't a game. It's not about having a challenge, or having fun, the goal is victory. The goal is creating a new universe, or stopping whoever that guy is. Why don't you go steal some hope from him, or some of the dersites around?

She turns to the group of friendly pawns.

Except those ones. Dersites, I suggest you stay back.

Mariam closes her umbrella, raises it, pauses to take aim, and throws it at the incoming package like a spear.

The "No Clear Charging Rules" Charge: 4/?

The "I Guess Two Charges are Okay" Charge: 3/?
08-08-2015, 02:37 AM (This post was last modified: 08-08-2015 02:38 AM by icanhasdonut.)
The rock, similar to the probe, fails to explode.

Rock: 3/? turns.
08-08-2015, 05:38 AM
(08-08-2015 02:12 AM)NumberSoup Wrote:  -Snip-

The Thief of Hope looks over at the Mind player.

I beg to differ. We have extra live in the for of Dream Selves, God Tiers, and Life players. There are objectives, treasures, and bosses. Even a last boss in the form of the Black King. Hidden areas and secrets are on the planets, heck, there's even a Sims like interface. If that doesn't describe a game, the planet you're from must have sucked. Sure, the beings here are alive, and we're playing with our lives on the line, but even that isn't much of an issue due to ghost selves in the dream bubbles. This is just one big game with no real consequences, with a prize of creating and ruling over another universe if you're good enough to win. You need to relaxe and have fun. However, I guess I will play this game your way...for now...

The Thief of Hope flys away from the mind player over to a nearby group of Dersites, where he starts to absorb their hope to power himself up, and cause them to fall into despair.

Alright. Long story short, I'm in charge of you all now, capisce?

The Thief of hope tilts his head and gives the Dersites a sinister smile while saying that last word.
08-08-2015, 10:11 AM
Seeding: 4/5

Canon Only, Please!: 4/50

The probe, or the artificial intelligence possessing the probe, notices that it is still alive (This was a triumph...). And that it damaged the Godmodder.

0h. That w3nt far b3tt3r than 3xp3ct3d. W3ll, 1t s33ms l1k3 th1s b0dy can st1ll b3 0f s0m3 us3.

The probe's VTOL thrusters activate, lifting it off the ground and exposing the Godmodder to a blast of plasma.

1 am sur3 that w1ll n0t damag3 h1m. N0w th3n.

The probe hovers up, slowly moving out of range of the Godmodder. It watches the sky for the arrival of the mysterious package.

Meanwhile, at a secret location...

Two people are floating around a computer monitor in a small starship. What, do you think they have magical artificial gravity? On such a small thing as that? Yeah no. But I'm going on a tangent. One of them notices the readout from the probe.

Hey look at this. The probe's bomb didn't detonate. And... the Godmodder expected it to just be nerfed. But the probe crashed into the Godmodder and... It damaged him. Would you look at that?
You're saying that I, the one who likes to adhere to physics and doesn't do ridiculously over the top stuff, damaged the Godmodder? Okay that's impressive. I'll have to look into why the bomb didn't detonate. But still!
1 w1ll b3 s3nd1ng m0r3 d3ta1l3d 1nf0rmat10n 1n a data transf3r 1mm3d1at3ly.
Go do that.

The figure who uttered that last line stares out the computer screen that has taken the place of a forward viewport. A universe looms ahead. One that has been hijacked. Just one more day.

HOW 2 DRAW HOMSUTCK

08-08-2015, 12:07 PM
A lone Seer of Quanta begins to awake from a long dream.

"Well, it seems to be time to explore . . .. If all went well I should be in Universe 253E16513221532 . . ., approximately . . .." He opens his eye that is not true, and sees . . .. [Up to you pionoplayer.]
08-08-2015, 02:50 PM
The maid of void, after coming back to life (as his death was neither just nor heroic), flies farther away from the main battle, and begins disappearing a few planets.

Do the voidy thing: 1/5
08-08-2015, 03:15 PM
Zain Pops his head out of the ground, having noticed the lack of explosions, then goes back in to plan more.
08-08-2015, 11:56 PM (This post was last modified: 08-09-2015 12:43 AM by pionoplayer.)
Question, is the world status at the bottom difficult to read?
Let me know if you guys need me to re-format it.

(08-08-2015 02:12 AM)NumberSoup Wrote:  Mariam scrambles to her feet, backs off a bit, and then turns to the Thief of Hope.

This isn't a game. It's not about having a challenge, or having fun, the goal is victory. The goal is creating a new universe, or stopping whoever that guy is. Why don't you go steal some hope from him, or some of the dersites around?

She turns to the group of friendly pawns.

Except those ones. Dersites, I suggest you stay back.

Mariam closes her umbrella, raises it, pauses to take aim, and throws it at the incoming package like a spear.

The "No Clear Charging Rules" Charge: 4/?

The "I Guess Two Charges are Okay" Charge: 3/?

The godmodder watches as the spear flies upwards. The umbrella sticks in the side of the package, then falls out along with several more strange, blocky figures.
Yeesh. You punks are persistent, aren't you?

(08-08-2015 02:37 AM)icanhasdonut Wrote:  The rock, similar to the probe, fails to explode.

Rock: 3/? turns.

wow, the rock is so similar to the probe, might it BE a probe?

(08-08-2015 05:38 AM)Discord The Hedgehog Wrote:  
(08-08-2015 02:12 AM)NumberSoup Wrote:  -Snip-

The Thief of Hope looks over at the Mind player.

I beg to differ. We have extra live in the for of Dream Selves, God Tiers, and Life players. There are objectives, treasures, and bosses. Even a last boss in the form of the Black King. Hidden areas and secrets are on the planets, heck, there's even a Sims like interface. If that doesn't describe a game, the planet you're from must have sucked. Sure, the beings here are alive, and we're playing with our lives on the line, but even that isn't much of an issue due to ghost selves in the dream bubbles. This is just one big game with no real consequences, with a prize of creating and ruling over another universe if you're good enough to win. You need to relaxe and have fun. However, I guess I will play this game your way...for now...

The Thief of Hope flys away from the mind player over to a nearby group of Dersites, where he starts to absorb their hope to power himself up, and cause them to fall into despair.

Alright. Long story short, I'm in charge of you all now, capisce?

The Thief of hope tilts his head and gives the Dersites a sinister smile while saying that last word.

The Dersites become completely hopeless, deciding that if they were to run away, they would all be killed by this obviously very powerful god-tiered player.
10 dersite pawns and 5 dersite archers acquired!

(08-08-2015 10:11 AM)gutza1 Wrote:  Seeding: 4/5

Canon Only, Please!: 4/50

The probe, or the artificial intelligence possessing the probe, notices that it is still alive (This was a triumph...). And that it damaged the Godmodder.

0h. That w3nt far b3tt3r than 3xp3ct3d. W3ll, 1t s33ms l1k3 th1s b0dy can st1ll b3 0f s0m3 us3.

The probe's VTOL thrusters activate, lifting it off the ground and exposing the Godmodder to a blast of plasma.

1 am sur3 that w1ll n0t damag3 h1m. N0w th3n.

The probe hovers up, slowly moving out of range of the Godmodder. It watches the sky for the arrival of the mysterious package.

Meanwhile, at a secret location...

Two people are floating around a computer monitor in a small starship. What, do you think they have magical artificial gravity? On such a small thing as that? Yeah no. But I'm going on a tangent. One of them notices the readout from the probe.

Hey look at this. The probe's bomb didn't detonate. And... the Godmodder expected it to just be nerfed. But the probe crashed into the Godmodder and... It damaged him. Would you look at that?
You're saying that I, the one who likes to adhere to physics and doesn't do ridiculously over the top stuff, damaged the Godmodder? Okay that's impressive. I'll have to look into why the bomb didn't detonate. But still!
1 w1ll b3 s3nd1ng m0r3 d3ta1l3d 1nf0rmat10n 1n a data transf3r 1mm3d1at3ly.
Go do that.

The figure who uttered that last line stares out the computer screen that has taken the place of a forward viewport. A universe looms ahead. One that has been hijacked. Just one more day.

The Probe ascends, scorching the PGO with plasma as it rises into the sky.
Upon closer examination, the package seems to be full of...
Minecraft mobs?

(08-08-2015 12:07 PM)Timetech Wrote:  A lone Seer of Quanta begins to awake from a long dream.

"Well, it seems to be time to explore . . .. If all went well I should be in Universe 253E16513221532 . . ., approximately . . .." He opens his eye that is not true, and sees . . .. [Up to you pionoplayer.]

He opens his eyes and sees a blue sky, and clouds.
Also a large metal probe flying in the sky and tracking the progress of a large brown object falling towards the ground.

(08-08-2015 02:50 PM)Reyweld Wrote:  The maid of void, after coming back to life (as his death was neither just nor heroic), flies farther away from the main battle, and begins disappearing a few planets.

Do the voidy thing: 1/5

The maid never died! But nonetheless, he flies away.
Fortunately, the first several planets he disappears don't seem to have anyone home at the moment.

(08-08-2015 03:15 PM)Swampmist1142 Wrote:  Zain Pops his head out of the ground, having noticed the lack of explosions, then goes back in to plan more.

Zain heads back underground to plan some more.

The Godmodder shakes his head at Mariam.
Looks like your friends aren't being to useful, are they?
The package hurtles into the ground, exploding into pieces.
Close to 50 zombies (Well, less, since several got speared by an umbrella) explode outwards, but most of them die from fall damage. 16 were cushioned enough not to take damage though.
The Godmodder facepalms.
They forgot the landing gear.
Figures.
Ah well, there's more inbound, not like I'll lose too many to work with.
There's more coming anyways.

He points up, and indeed, there's more coming. Packages will begin landing in two rounds.

The Battlefield:

White Package [PG]: Hp: 500/500
Brown Packages x2 [PG]: Hp: 500/500
Zombies x16 [PG]: Hp: 10/10
Mysterious Probe [AG?]: Hp: 1000/???
Dersite Pawns x23 [AG]: Hp: 10/10
Dersite Archers x5 [AG]: Hp: 10/10

Heh. Punks.
08-09-2015, 01:11 AM
The rock, while quite similar to a probe, is still just a rock.

Rock: 4/? turns.
08-09-2015, 01:47 AM (This post was last modified: 08-09-2015 04:11 AM by gutza1.)
Seeding: 5/5 Complete!

On the outskirts of the session, a small fleet of starships emerge from the Void. Some deactivate their Alcubierre Drives when they reach the meteors (and asteroids, due to some of the meteors' size) of the Veil. The others head straight for Skaia. They deactivate their Alcubierre Drives and enter the atmosphere in a blaze of glory. When the flames dissipate, the activate their retro thrusters, slowing down. They land on the ground and start unloading their cargo. Some robots are deployed and begin construction on various structures. From one of the ships, a figure emerges. Wearing grey-black, full body power armor that seems to only have a tiny camera where the visor should be, it walks into the fight.

Hello, everyone. Do not fear me. I am just assisting in this fight against the Godmodder. If you are wondering what to call me, I have a title. Call me the Commander. I think you have already seen the effects of my probe. However, I am now in the flesh. And I am warning any PG dersites that hitting me with a sword or shooting me with an arrow won't work. My armor is made of carbon nanotubes. It will easily block ordinary gunfire. But enough of that.

(This isn't an entity summon. This is just my avatar.)

The Commander takes out a sleek, black rifle, trains it on the Zombies, and pulls the trigger. In an instant, a small tube of air is ionized and pulled away, leaving a tube of vacuum. Beams of plasma are shot through the tube, and are contained by the ionized air. On contact with the zombies, the beams disperse, vaporizing the zombies' weak lipid flesh. In short, the Commander shoots the Zombies with a rapid-fire plasma rifle. Since the zombies are made of flesh, the plasma is SUPER EFFECTIVE!

Meanwhile, the probe fires its railgun at the White Package.

1/10 Mining Operations
1/15 Foundations
1/5 Godmodder Combat Orientation

HOW 2 DRAW HOMSUTCK

08-09-2015, 02:39 AM (This post was last modified: 08-09-2015 03:08 AM by NumberSoup.)
(:/ Lothyra speaks in the same colour)

None of these people are my friends... Unless you're referring to those two.

Mariam motions in the general direction of those two side characters that I'll introduce more later. She then turns to the Dersites, but only the ones directly under her control.

Pawns, engage the zombies.

She then quickly retrieves the umbrella, and throws it again, at the white package.

The "No Clear Charging Rules" Charge: 5/?

The "I Guess Two Charges are Okay" Charge: 4/?
08-09-2015, 03:01 AM
Well, here I am.

I punch the White Package, and then lick it!
08-09-2015, 03:32 AM
At the heart of the Battlefield, a short distance away from the fight raging against the Godmodder and whoever dares to oppose him, time slows down. It isn't extremely noticeable at first, but anyone within the area of effect will begin to notice existence slowing down around them, at a rate growing more powerful with every passing second (or at least, every second to those outside of this force's influence). Soon, the force encompasses the area where the Godmodder is, and then he begins to notice it as well - as does everyone else on the Battlefield. And after a short amount of time where everyone struggles to move, time stops.

A new being appears on the Battlefield, heralded by a flash of red light. A bronze block connected to a pipe organ-esque contraption hovers to this figure's side. Sparks and embers bounce across the ground with every step he takes, the fight on the Battlefield reflected in his glasses. His green glasses.

Once the figure walks right into the middle of the Battlefield, he waves his hand, and his construct disappears. A low bass hum that had been evident ever since time stopped skyrocketed in pitch, detaching to form the various sounds of chaos all around the Battlefield, time returning to normal once more. But after that forced interlude, no one could ignore the man on the Battlefield now. He grinned.

Hey. The name's Split, Prince of Time. And I'm here to insert witty remark here. If there's such a thing as a neutral alignment in this particular fight, I'd be it.

He sees everyone looking at him.

Oh, that's all I wanted to say. Keep fighting, seriously, please do. I'd love to watch.

Well, I've joined the game. I'm TwinBuilder, moderator of the soon-to-be-complete forum game Destroy the Godmodder 2: Operator! over on the Minecraft Forums, which this game is a spinoff of. I won't be able to post too frequently until that game is fully complete, so don't expect to see too much of me in the coming days.
08-09-2015, 03:48 AM
The Thief of Hope, noticing the minecraft mobs and more packages falling from the sky, decides to command his new minions.

All right. Here's how this is gonna go down. Desrite Pawns, you see that big blocky looking guy over there?

The Thief of Hope points to the Godmodder.

You are to attack him with everything you got, or you shall feel my wrath.

The Thief of Hope glares at his new minions with the last bit of that sentence, then turns to look at the archers.

And as for you, shoot down those packages

The Thief of Hope proceeds to point at the packages that are falling from the sky.
Lastly he points toward the Godmodder.

Now. ATTACK!
08-09-2015, 04:12 AM
(08-09-2015 02:39 AM)NumberSoup Wrote:  (:/ Lothyra speaks in the same colour)

I do not know of this Lothyra you are talking about. mspa

HOW 2 DRAW HOMSUTCK

08-09-2015, 04:15 AM
(08-09-2015 04:12 AM)gutza1 Wrote:  

I do not know of this Lothyra you are talking about. mspa

08-09-2015, 05:49 AM
[I don't think I was clear enough with my description of what I did. OOPS. Let's just say he opened his normal eyes, if that's okay.]

Stand Up if not Up already>

Look around>

Observe Physical Laws>
08-09-2015, 09:23 AM (This post was last modified: 08-10-2015 11:21 AM by gutza1.)
(08-09-2015 05:49 AM)Timetech Wrote:  [I don't think I was clear enough with my description of what I did. OOPS. Let's just say he opened his normal eyes, if that's okay.]

Look around>

Observe Physical Laws>

Quanta is two syllables. I think a Seer of Space would fit you better.

HOW 2 DRAW HOMSUTCK

08-09-2015, 04:20 PM
Zain, knowing that he will very soon have his charge finished, decides to dart in and out of the ground, firing small, homing RPGs (grenades, not the genre) at the godmodder to distract him.
08-09-2015, 11:23 PM (This post was last modified: 08-09-2015 11:23 PM by Reyweld.)
The maid of void continues to disappear more planets, choosing planets that seem vacant.

Do the voidy thing: 2/5
08-10-2015, 05:32 AM (This post was last modified: 08-10-2015 05:33 AM by The_Serpent.)
Piono, my color is #9933cc. And when Scratch pesters someone, there is no opening message or anything, his message just pops up immediately because he has no handle.

AU: SCRATCH.
AU: I HAVE SOME QUESTIONS. FOR YOU. PUPPET.
AU: MIND TELLING ME. WHAT THE
gorilla. IS GOING ON?
08-10-2015, 11:11 PM (This post was last modified: 08-10-2015 11:43 PM by pionoplayer.)
Rules update: One can only have two charges going on at once!
Aditionally: I know damage output seems really low. I'm gonna fix that soon.
Finally: Yeah, I know this seems a little weird for a start. I'm tired/sick, and startings are usually a bit rocky, so this one's rockier than usual. It'll get better, I promise.

(08-09-2015 01:11 AM)icanhasdonut Wrote:  The rock, while quite similar to a probe, is still just a rock.

Rock: 4/? turns.

Well then.

(08-09-2015 01:47 AM)gutza1 Wrote:  Seeding: 5/5 Complete!

On the outskirts of the session, a small fleet of starships emerge from the Void. Some deactivate their Alcubierre Drives when they reach the meteors (and asteroids, due to some of the meteors' size) of the Veil. The others head straight for Skaia. They deactivate their Alcubierre Drives and enter the atmosphere in a blaze of glory. When the flames dissipate, the activate their retro thrusters, slowing down. They land on the ground and start unloading their cargo. Some robots are deployed and begin construction on various structures. From one of the ships, a figure emerges. Wearing grey-black, full body power armor that seems to only have a tiny camera where the visor should be, it walks into the fight.

Hello, everyone. Do not fear me. I am just assisting in this fight against the Godmodder. If you are wondering what to call me, I have a title. Call me the Commander. I think you have already seen the effects of my probe. However, I am now in the flesh. And I am warning any PG dersites that hitting me with a sword or shooting me with an arrow won't work. My armor is made of carbon nanotubes. It will easily block ordinary gunfire. But enough of that.

(This isn't an entity summon. This is just my avatar.)

The Commander takes out a sleek, black rifle, trains it on the Zombies, and pulls the trigger. In an instant, a small tube of air is ionized and pulled away, leaving a tube of vacuum. Beams of plasma are shot through the tube, and are contained by the ionized air. On contact with the zombies, the beams disperse, vaporizing the zombies' weak lipid flesh. In short, the Commander shoots the Zombies with a rapid-fire plasma rifle. Since the zombies are made of flesh, the plasma is SUPER EFFECTIVE!

Meanwhile, the probe fires its railgun at the White Package.

1/10 Mining Operations
1/15 Foundations
1/5 Godmodder Combat Orientation

((Okay, time to put the charge rules up.))
I'm assuming that the charge was just to set something up for later?
Okay then, I would prefer you PM me to say what those do and keep me up to date on that so that you don't try to pull plot-changing shenanigans out of nowhere later on.
The Commander opens fire on the zombies, vaporizing 5 of them instantly.

None of these people are my friends... Unless you're referring to those two.

Mariam motions in the general direction of those two side characters that I'll introduce more later. She then turns to the Dersites, but only the ones directly under her control.

Pawns, engage the zombies.

She then quickly retrieves the umbrella, and throws it again, at the white package.

The "No Clear Charging Rules" Charge: 5/?

The "I Guess Two Charges are Okay" Charge: 4/?

Not a lot of help either way, are they?
The thrown umbrella-javelin deals 75 damage to the white package, but gets lodged in it again.

(08-09-2015 03:01 AM)IdeaModpack Wrote:  Well, here I am.

I punch the White Package, and then lick it!

Flying out of nowhere, you punch the white package, dislodging the umbrella and dealing 30 damage. You fall to the ground before you can lick it however.

(08-09-2015 03:32 AM)TwinBuilder Wrote:  At the heart of the Battlefield, a short distance away from the fight raging against the Godmodder and whoever dares to oppose him, time slows down. It isn't extremely noticeable at first, but anyone within the area of effect will begin to notice existence slowing down around them, at a rate growing more powerful with every passing second (or at least, every second to those outside of this force's influence). Soon, the force encompasses the area where the Godmodder is, and then he begins to notice it as well - as does everyone else on the Battlefield. And after a short amount of time where everyone struggles to move, time stops.

A new being appears on the Battlefield, heralded by a flash of red light. A bronze block connected to a pipe organ-esque contraption hovers to this figure's side. Sparks and embers bounce across the ground with every step he takes, the fight on the Battlefield reflected in his glasses. His green glasses.

Once the figure walks right into the middle of the Battlefield, he waves his hand, and his construct disappears. A low bass hum that had been evident ever since time stopped skyrocketed in pitch, detaching to form the various sounds of chaos all around the Battlefield, time returning to normal once more. But after that forced interlude, no one could ignore the man on the Battlefield now. He grinned.

Hey. The name's Split, Prince of Time. And I'm here to insert witty remark here. If there's such a thing as a neutral alignment in this particular fight, I'd be it.

He sees everyone looking at him.

Oh, that's all I wanted to say. Keep fighting, seriously, please do. I'd love to watch.

Well, I've joined the game. I'm TwinBuilder, moderator of the soon-to-be-complete forum game Destroy the Godmodder 2: Operator! over on the Minecraft Forums, which this game is a spinoff of. I won't be able to post too frequently until that game is fully complete, so don't expect to see too much of me in the coming days.

The godmodder is completely unfazed by the time stop.
He snaps his... fingers?... and time unfreezes.
Fine. But be aware that I am under no compunctions not to beat the gorilla out of you should it be needed.

(08-09-2015 03:48 AM)Discord The Hedgehog Wrote:  The Thief of Hope, noticing the minecraft mobs and more packages falling from the sky, decides to command his new minions.

All right. Here's how this is gonna go down. Desrite Pawns, you see that big blocky looking guy over there?

The Thief of Hope points to the Godmodder.

You are to attack him with everything you got, or you shall feel my wrath.

The Thief of Hope glares at his new minions with the last bit of that sentence, then turns to look at the archers.

And as for you, shoot down those packages

The Thief of Hope proceeds to point at the packages that are falling from the sky.
Lastly he points toward the Godmodder.

Now. ATTACK!

The Dersites cower as he gives the order, and half-heartedly charge forwards, beginning their assault.

(08-09-2015 05:49 AM)Timetech Wrote:  [I don't think I was clear enough with my description of what I did. OOPS. Let's just say he opened his normal eyes, if that's okay.]

Look around>

Observe Physical Laws>

You observe the physical laws.
On the surface they don't seem too off, but there seems to be lines of coding running everywhere.
A hybrid universe?

(08-09-2015 04:20 PM)Swampmist1142 Wrote:  Zain, knowing that he will very soon have his charge finished, decides to dart in and out of the ground, firing small, homing RPGs (grenades, not the genre) at the godmodder to distract him.

((Just so you know, I'm giving you leeway since I didn't state the charging rules, and you didn't know you needed to, but after this, you need to keep track of charging, okay?))
The Godmodder spins around and begins smacking RPGs out of the air with his hammer.
For the love of Notch people! Is this REALLY all you can throw at me?

(08-09-2015 11:23 PM)Reyweld Wrote:  The maid of void continues to disappear more planets, choosing planets that seem vacant.

Do the voidy thing: 2/5

More planets disappear.
You know, that's probably going to make quite a few people unhappy when they get home.

(08-10-2015 05:32 AM)The_Serpent Wrote:  Piono, my color is #9933cc. And when Scratch pesters someone, there is no opening message or anything, his message just pops up immediately because he has no handle.

AU: SCRATCH.
AU: I HAVE SOME QUESTIONS. FOR YOU. PUPPET.
AU: MIND TELLING ME. WHAT THE
gorilla. IS GOING ON?

((Bluh, you're right. I know that. I feel silly now. Fixed.))
Ah ah ah...
Testy are we?
Please calm down Ms. Silvon.
I believe we are both in the same boat.
What is currently going on is that our mutual 'friend' has hijacked the entirety of Paradox Space.
And at present, I am in need of people to help me resolve the situation.

The probe fires its railgun at the white package, dealing 50 damage and sending several skulls flying outwards. It is immediately crashed into by one of the brown packages, which takes 20 damage, but destroys the probe.

Mariam's Dersite Pawns charge the zombies, which turn around. Although they are around the same level of foritude, the zombies lack actual weapons. For once the pawns aren't hideously outmatched by everything they see. 2 pawns are slain, but most of the zombies are as well.

The rest of the Dersite Pawns attack the godmodder. This goes much less well. Even though he is currently occupied with blocking high-speed explosives, he is more than capable of slaughtering the entire group in less than a minute.

The Derstie Archers attack the packages. This endeavour goes reasonably better than the attempt on the godmodder's life. 20 damage dealt to all three packages.

The last zombie attempts to run away and gets 'sploded by a stray RPG, Unfortunately, more packages can be seen falling to earth. A lot more than can be reasonably dealt with on such short notice. It might perhaps be a good idea to hold off on attacking the packages and prepare to deal with the mobs when they land? Or at least perform some damage control.

Honestly they don't look strong enough that the Prospitians or Dersites won't take care for them for you.

The Battlefield:

Brown Packages x5 [PG]: Hp: 500/500 [2 rounds to arrival]
White Packages x5 [PG]: Hp: 500/500 [2 rounds to arrival]
White Package [PG]: Hp: 335/500 [1 round to arrival]
Brown Package [PG]: Hp: 480/500 [1 round to arrival]
Brown Package [PG]: Hp: 460/500 [1 round to arrival]
Zombie x1 [PG]: Hp: 10/10
Dersite Pawns x11 [AG]: Hp: 10/10
Dersite Archers x5 [AG]: Hp: 10/10

Heh. Punks.