Complete Winefia (Stray Votes At Mylo Edition) Game over! "Scum" win!
09-28-2015, 11:05 AM
RE: Winefia (Stray Votes At Mylo Edition) Game over! "Scum" win!
Oh wait Reyweld's invincibility role whoops.

Man that was confusing as shit.
09-28-2015, 11:09 AM
Still don't get Dini's role for shit though, having read through all of the roles, I thought he couldn't meet any of his lose conditions?
09-28-2015, 11:10 AM
Yeah, but I only had two lose conditions: my original one of 'have no win conditions when the game ends' and the one I got off of Reyweld which was 'don't die'

I only picked up win conditions from you/dC/Acio
09-28-2015, 11:13 AM
I lost if no town survived at the end of the game though? Or does it only count if it explicitly says 'you lose if ___'?
09-28-2015, 11:18 AM
pala, for you to win, village had to win.

village didn't win. so you lost.

:'(

"Have some wine," the March Hare said in an encouraging tone.
Alice looked all round the table, but there was nothing on it but tea.
"I don't see any wine," she remarked.

(06-25-2013 09:31 AM)Chirality Wrote:  And then everyone cut the simplest explanations in tiny pieces then set them on fire then threw them in a lake and poisoned the lake.
09-28-2015, 11:19 AM (This post was last modified: 09-28-2015 11:25 AM by Druplesnubb.)
As an observer, all I have to say is WTF?! Acio and Dini were scum who just happened to pull the single most fortunate fakeclaim ever out of their asses? Tehpilot was actually against Para yet outed the last scum to him anyway, which Para then ignored? Well, at least the game lived up to its name.
09-28-2015, 11:21 AM
(09-28-2015 10:55 AM)beruru Wrote:  (undertale spoilers)

[Image: 33esop3.png]

gettttttt dunked on!!!

dC Wrote:donut is A FILTHY TRAITOR unreliable
09-28-2015, 11:23 AM
No beru I was with town, not village. I won if town won, and lost if town lost. Regardless, if Mirdini picked up absolutely everything from my role (sans my actual alignment) he'd win only if my faction won. The bigger thing here is that I'm just trying to understand the roles and his was a doozy.

Also I was only half scum Druple, and didn't fakeclaim.
09-28-2015, 11:26 AM
(09-28-2015 11:23 AM)Palamedes Wrote:  Also I was only half scum Druple, and didn't fakeclaim.
Whoops, I got you mixed up with Acio, should be fixed now.
09-28-2015, 11:29 AM
it says in dini qt that dini didn't get a losecon from you, probably because you didn't have one unique to your role

(06-25-2013 09:31 AM)Chirality Wrote:  And then everyone cut the simplest explanations in tiny pieces then set them on fire then threw them in a lake and poisoned the lake.
09-28-2015, 11:31 AM
Can I give my win to reaverb because I of all people deserve it the least and he was the most comptent non-winning player
09-28-2015, 11:33 AM
Yeah that's what I probably figured but I was just looking for clarification (I also missed that specific bit though I don't know how).

Makes sense given how he was a threat the whole time and my role would have otherwise paradox'd him, but man his role is scary as shit wasn't it.
09-28-2015, 11:41 AM
tallybot simulator isn't scary, just lol

09-28-2015, 12:49 PM
Dini did pick up a losecon from DC, but that was after he had a losecon from reyweld that basically dominated all others.

(he also got a losecon from acio of "acio loses")
09-28-2015, 12:50 PM
I'm actually glad I didn't check dini, I'm sure the ridiculousness happening in my QTs would have somehow resulted in him being outed (not that I would have merged him in with donut or anything but still). Plus my general game-solving philosophy was "if I'm right then I can convince people to go along with me, if I'm wrong then it gives any threats I missed room to fuck up the game"

Which I think kinda sorta happened! I know I at least got speed lynched over Rey which let dini check Rey and acquire nightkill protection, and I think my gamestate analysis rounding out everything nicely but completely overlooking scumdini might have contributed just a little bit. Which kinda counts as by accident but I just didn't think too hard about outside possibilities because I figured getting it slightly wrong was actually to my benefit.

Anyway, good game all, I do apologize for being too pissy about donut in deadchat (I kinda think I went over the "funny" line a bit at times :/) and for rolling YET ANOTHER SCUMGAME.

RE: Setup, I do quite like the cop joke of there being like a billion pointless cops and no actual cop.

WHOA CHECK OUT ALL THESE MAFIA GAMES GUYS
(06-06-2016 06:12 AM)Coldblooded Wrote:  if there was ever a scumteam to overthink things and make a huge dramatic production out of day one, DC and Granola would probably be it.
09-28-2015, 12:50 PM
And yeah: dini did not get a losecon from the millers. I spelled that out before the game even started.
09-28-2015, 12:51 PM
There WAS a real cop

You lynched him day one.

the Automatic Naive Cop ... would never get a false innocent.
09-28-2015, 12:59 PM
the automatic naive cop is the best role ever...............

why did u guys murder it

you should have lynched donut instead

09-28-2015, 01:26 PM
hey

dC Wrote:donut is A FILTHY TRAITOR unreliable
09-28-2015, 04:08 PM
Also a round of applause for pala who believed I was scum so hard he made my alignment change (if you had lynched reyweld instead of spearheading the speedchuck lynch I 100% would have talked dini into just taking the town win and being done with it)
09-28-2015, 04:11 PM
Quote:Acio and Dini were scum who just happened to pull the single most fortunate fakeclaim ever out of their asses?

You can thank eido for forcing me to scramble day two with a half-formed role idea that ended up working out

I bet if he hadn't I probably would have come up with something that sank us instead
09-28-2015, 04:29 PM
Acio if you hadn't been acting so poorly I probably wouldn't have (rightly) believed you were scum!

Also apparently Dini was a threat from day one so I don't think you guys could have sided with town, unless you mean that he wouldn't have checked Rey and then you two would have died anyways.
09-28-2015, 04:36 PM
(09-28-2015 04:29 PM)Palamedes Wrote:  Acio if you hadn't been acting so poorly I probably wouldn't have (rightly) believed you were scum!

Also apparently Dini was a threat from day one so I don't think you guys could have sided with town, unless you mean that he wouldn't have checked Rey and then you two would have died anyways.

Dini checked you and absorbed your wincon. All we had to do with reyweld out of the picture was announce as such and get lynched and we'd have won alongside town

Pushing the lynch off reyweld allowed us to give in to shenanigans also regardless of your read on me reyweld was so blatantly scum that not lynching him was terrible
09-28-2015, 04:49 PM
hey I helped push it off reyweld too :v

(06-06-2016 06:12 AM)Coldblooded Wrote:  if there was ever a scumteam to overthink things and make a huge dramatic production out of day one, DC and Granola would probably be it.
09-29-2015, 12:30 AM
[Image: anime-fansub-fail-1.jpg]

and now, hunger does what sorrow could never do
website | @tehpilot
09-29-2015, 05:13 AM
Rip me

It's time to, T-T-T-T-T-T TRIPLE POST
10-20-2015, 02:14 PM
Sorry for bump old thread but just noticed this:

(08-26-2015 05:22 AM)Mirdini Wrote:  Any win condition's possible when you vest Mirdini HeartChocolate HeartHeart

Mirdini you sly bastard