Ancientstuck (open,read first post before joining!)
09-27-2015, 09:35 AM
Ancientstuck (open,read first post before joining!)
Welcome to Ancient shrub! This is before Alternia, Beforus, and the Ancestors. The trolls unfortunately still have a slight tendency towards violence, but they haven't culled specific blood colors so much that they're extinct! The blood colors are listed from lowest to highest, you can use a different shading of those listed, just say which one you are changing in the Other section. We can communicate with the canon characters via trollian after they're in the game, so if you wish to roleplay one or more, post which one! Also, Blue caste and lower can have 2 trolls, while yellow, umber, and burgundy can have 3. For simplicity sake, the general rule of thumb to base your troll's blood color off is here:http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/home...0208002618 Furthermore, the characters will have a general idea of what to do in the game, though there are no game guides yet available. Their world will be called Astrollus.

If enough people want to join, humans will be allowed, but that's only after there's one of each blood-color troll.

Burgundy:
Umber:
Yellow:
Yellow-Green (Olive colors):
Lime: Leonna Herath [COLOR="#006400"](solarLunatic)[/COLOR]
Green(Jade):
Blue Green(teal colors):
Blue(cerulean colors):
Blue-Purple:
Purple:
Violet:
Fuchsia:
Maroon: [COLOR="#800000"]Annexa Rivera (mysteriousNightmare)[/COLOR]

Underlined means taken! You can create your own, as long as you provide an explanation of it!

Heir, Page, Knight, Prince, Bard, Thief, Maid, Sylph, Witch, Rogue, Mage, Seer, Princess

Space, Time, Breath, Light, Life, Heart, Doom, Blood, Void, Mind, Rage, Hope,

Connections, person on the left is the server player:
Form:

Code:
Name:
Quirk:
Troll Tag:
Derse or Prospit:
Fetch Modus:
Strife Specibus:
Godtier:
Medium: Land of ____ and ____
Denizen:
Personality:
Blood color:
Lusus:
Symbol:
Ancestor:
Matesprit/Moirail/Auspistice/Kismesis:
Appearance:
Other:
Name:Annexa Rivera
Quirk:SHe capitalizes all of the H's and tHe letter before tHe end of a sentencE.
Troll Tag: mysteriousNightmare (MN)
Derse or Prospit: Prospit
Fetch Modus: Floating modus, she has to jump from/ to a certain height to get particular objects, each are assigned a height randomly.
Strife Specibus: Talon-kind, a curved sword she found, formerly owned by her ancestor. It is the talon of a dragon lusus.
God tier: Princess of Space, Princess is the female version of the Prince's aspect.
Medium: Land of Fire and Color
Denizen: Ouranos
Personality: She is moody, and unpredictable like the sea she lives in. Once you get to know her though she is friendly. Just don't get on her bad side.
Blood color: Maroon (a color above fuchsia, they are the Empresses while the fuchsia bloods are heiresses)
Lusus: Orca
Symbol: The infinity sign with a feather woven into it.
Ancestor:The Shrouded
Matesprit/Moirail/Auspistice/Kismesis: none/none/none/none
Appearance: profile picture
Other:
Name: Leonna Herath
Quirk: She Capitalizes The First Letter In A Word And Replaces Capital i's With Lowercase l's.
Troll Tag: [COLOR="#006400"]solarLunatic[/COLOR]
Derse or Prospit: Derse
Fetch Modus: Color Kind, each object is given a color, and in order to retrieve it, Leonna must say what the hex code is.
Strife Specibus: Bow kind
Godtier: Seer of Heart
Medium: Land of Shadows and Rocks
Denizen: Venus
Personality: Leonna is shy, and immensely afraid that she will be culled because of her rare and dangerous lime blood color. She pretends to be a Jade blood, which is helped by her quirk, love for sunlight, fashion sense, as well as the fact that she is a rainbow drinker. Online she is a bit sassy, but she would never hurt someone on purpose.
Blood color: lime
Lusus: Snakemom
Symbol: a slitted eye
Ancestor: The Trailed
Matesprit/Moirail/Auspistice/Kismesis:
Appearance: She has short, shoulder blade length hair that she keeps tied back in a tight bun. She has a single, jade colored high light in it. She also wears a long sleeved shirt and skirt like pants that go all the way down to her ankles. She prefers to be barefoot, though she'll wear high heels every once an awhile.
Other:

I used to be somebody. Now I don't know who I am anymore.

Character List:
(Trolls)Annexa Zanera (magenta, female, no quadrants filled)
Salene Oculus (cerulean, female, no quadrants filled)
Leonna Harath (lime-blood, female, no quadrants filled)

(Humans)
Anna Rivera (female, not in a relationship)
09-27-2015, 09:42 AM
RE: Ancientstuck (open,read first post before joining!)
Trolling each other will be done here, for organization's sake as well as so it is available to everybody.

I used to be somebody. Now I don't know who I am anymore.

Character List:
(Trolls)Annexa Zanera (magenta, female, no quadrants filled)
Salene Oculus (cerulean, female, no quadrants filled)
Leonna Harath (lime-blood, female, no quadrants filled)

(Humans)
Anna Rivera (female, not in a relationship)