General Chat
04-23-2013, 01:51 AM (This post was last modified: 02-14-2015 04:09 PM by amosmyn.)
General Chat
Welcome to ChocolatePi Forum's Trollslum etc General Chat thread.

This is basically for you to talk amongst yourselves out of character to discuss roleplaying, profiles, or even for talking about random stuff. Please keep it neutral in here, guys. No fighting, please don't talk about explicit or triggering topics, and there will be no sexual topics of any sort here.

Moderator:
Xorb
(Formerly Telly)
04-24-2013, 04:59 AM (This post was last modified: 04-24-2013 04:59 AM by Dudemaster47.)
RE: Trollslum General Chat
Yo. Guess who's getting a reboot?

[Image: GHqOIuF.png]

Karzti. That's who.
04-24-2013, 06:46 PM
Hahaha, oh man. oh god oh man. I feel like a man who fell in an acid pit, only to jump back in it.
04-24-2013, 06:51 PM (This post was last modified: 04-24-2013 06:51 PM by Taycat.)
(04-24-2013 06:46 PM)The Necromancer Wrote:  Hahaha, oh man. oh god oh man. I feel like a man who fell in an acid pit, only to jump back in it.

I don't wanna be on mr bones's wild ride anymore.
Can I join you in the pit?
04-24-2013, 10:25 PM
(04-24-2013 04:59 AM)Dudemaster47 Wrote:  Yo. Guess who's getting a reboot?

Karzti. That's who.

She still has the extendo-arm, huh?

Click here to view my signature: http://www.mspaforums.com/member.php?102...kkenfreak4
04-25-2013, 08:17 AM
Holy first post, Batman!
So yeah. I'm here now. And I guess I'll be staying here, too. ALL ABOARD THE FANTROLL TRAIN CHOO CHOO
04-25-2013, 09:23 AM
Ello ello!
04-25-2013, 11:32 AM
So I guess I'll hang out on the genchat this time around.

Heya.
04-25-2013, 02:28 PM (This post was last modified: 04-25-2013 02:39 PM by Dudemaster47.)
(04-24-2013 10:25 PM)Tekkenfreak4 Wrote:  

Karzti. That's who.

Yyyyyep. Except it no longer does anything cool as of now, it just detaches. Which is kinda cool, actually.
04-26-2013, 12:33 AM
(04-25-2013 02:28 PM)Dudemaster47 Wrote:  
(04-24-2013 10:25 PM)Tekkenfreak4 Wrote:  

Karzti. That's who.

Yyyyyep. Except it no longer does anything cool as of now, it just detaches. Which is kinda cool, actually.

Strife specibus: armKind

Click here to view my signature: http://www.mspaforums.com/member.php?102...kkenfreak4
05-07-2013, 05:13 PM (This post was last modified: 05-07-2013 05:15 PM by Lalonde.)
Heyo, forum filled with shady and smokin' new kiddies! I make an offering to you in the form of some art, I guess?

The forever wonderful rolal
[Image: 1KYKwRb.png]
And a fantroll guy I will maybe use. Still a major work in progress, though. For now I'm thinking he uses boomerangs maybe?
[Image: g2n9AOo.png]

EDIT: I think we're allowed to post art here, right?

05-08-2013, 12:23 AM (This post was last modified: 05-08-2013 12:28 AM by QofD.)
Hey! So we can talk about anything here, right?
[Image: Sylvie_Ladia.png][Image: Sylvia_Ladrie.png]

I want to keep my original design for the character, but avoid the overplayed traits of someone in this kind of situation. So I'd like to say what I've come up with for Sylvie's story and see what you think of it.

When Sylvie was still a young wriggler, not yet learned of the ways of trolls, her lagoon home was found by an older indigo. He was out of sorts (most likely drunk on faygo), and when he saw the young girl playing a flute he attacked her. She panicked and began hitting him with the flute, thus registering it as her strife specibus and constant companion.

The indigo's nerves were dulled from intoxication, and what experience he had over Sylvie did nothing for him. She bludgeoned him to death, and continued to hit him after life left him. At that point she had begun to hit him for sport. When Sylvie came back to her senses, she had no idea what to make of the incident. Her sudden thirst for violence scared the young troll, and she tried her best to repress it. However, doing so caused the feeling to build and swell until any sign of violence would set her off. She'd be violent, short-tempered, and cruel, among other things. Over the sweeps she tried to control these 'urges', but the most she was able to do was set it off at will-not that she thought she'd ever want to.

Even after learning that violent urges were normal with trolls, Sylvie continued to repress them through force of habit. At some point over the years she had started calling her violent side Sylvia. She began to separate parts of her life between Sylvia and Sylvie--Sylvie liked romance novels, but Sylvia despised them. Sylvia liked to spend her time kidnapping lowbloods, while Sylvie preferred to search the lagoon for treasure. They were really both Sylvie, but she found that it simplified things to be able to treat her other self as a different person. She knew that what she was doing wasn't normal, so talking about another person rather than another self seemed safer to do. And, though she never admitted it, she was never quite sure what she did or didn't like, or what she was like. It was confusing to treasure something, then the next day hate it enough to rip it to shreds, and her way of coping was to say that it wasn't her that had ripped it.

So that's what I have on Sylvie. Let me know what you think!
05-08-2013, 02:02 AM
The genchat is probably not the place for full scale critiques. Maybe someone should make a critique thread? There's one on the normal mspa forums. Nevertheless, I'll try to help you out, but next time you should maybe go to the main forum for critique or someone should start one here.
The sprite needs some work, but honestly you'd probably be fine if you just didn't use the nepeta base. There's plenty of other great bases you could use instead, and even just using those would improve it tenfold.

As for the rest, well, it sounds like she has multiple personality disorder. A violent event in her past did seem to be the reason it started, but from minor research I did in the past, it'd probably take a whole lot more than one incident of violence in self defense to cause her to have a split personality. This is a super tricky thing to do right.
You said her repressed feelings would build until she'd snap? She doesn't have to have another personality to do that. Normal people sometimes do that too. It might be better for her to just be the kind of person who doesn't really have the tolerance or control to take much stress or something before lashing out.

I mean, she IS a seadweller. Violence is in her genes. No one would blame her for it.

Now, perhaps a better or more interesting use of this trait would be if she was faking it. Her past I don't think is enough to cause her to develop true multiple personality syndrome, but that wouldn't stop her from insisting that whenever she did bad things it wasn't her, but Sylvia doing them, when in reality she was fully in control of herself.
Because that's another thing. Usually I think one personality can't remember what the other did, and just finds big black spots in their memory. She most likely wouldn't remember enough to know what Sylvia did unless she gained control of her mind again and was in the process of doing something herself, in which case she'd probably just think she did it anyway.

I also don't think anyone would buy it if she started talking about someone who did bad things with a name that was like one letter off from her own. That might be another reason it'd be more interesting if she was faking it and insisted it was someone else. People (trolls, whatever) probably wouldn't really believe her, but might go along with it because of her caste.

People can also just be unstable without having multiple personalities. Because they're a race of extremely violent aliens who become more unstable the higher their blood color, it's entirely possible that she's simply normal.

Also, I don't think strife specibi are determined by literally the first thing someone touches to attack? I mean, if you attack someone with it I think you GET the specibus, regardless, but I don't think you're stuck with it your entire life, considering John had like four at one time or something? Maybe I'm not remembering that right, though. It's been a while since I've read the beginning of Homestuck again.

Once again, it'd most likely be more beneficial to you to go to the critique thread and not the general chat. This place is not quite for anything, more like...just for things people want to say or discuss ooc. I mean obviously characters fall under that umbrella, but not like this. Minor critique might be okay but full scale is a bit much for a relaxed place like this is supposed to be. You should probably go somewhere else for that, really. I'm not exactly excellent at critique.

05-08-2013, 08:53 AM (This post was last modified: 05-08-2013 09:34 AM by QofD.)
(05-08-2013 02:02 AM)Lalonde Wrote:  
The sprite needs some work, but honestly you'd probably be fine if you just didn't use the nepeta base. There's plenty of other great bases you could use instead, and even just using those would improve it tenfold.

As for the rest, well, it sounds like she has multiple personality disorder. A violent event in her past did seem to be the reason it started, but from minor research I did in the past, it'd probably take a whole lot more than one incident of violence in self defense to cause her to have a split personality. This is a super tricky thing to do right.
You said her repressed feelings would build until she'd snap? She doesn't have to have another personality to do that. Normal people sometimes do that too. It might be better for her to just be the kind of person who doesn't really have the tolerance or control to take much stress or something before lashing out.

I mean, she IS a seadweller. Violence is in her genes. No one would blame her for it.

Now, perhaps a better or more interesting use of this trait would be if she was faking it. Her past I don't think is enough to cause her to develop true multiple personality syndrome, but that wouldn't stop her from insisting that whenever she did bad things it wasn't her, but Sylvia doing them, when in reality she was fully in control of herself.
Because that's another thing. Usually I think one personality can't remember what the other did, and just finds big black spots in their memory. She most likely wouldn't remember enough to know what Sylvia did unless she gained control of her mind again and was in the process of doing something herself, in which case she'd probably just think she did it anyway.

I also don't think anyone would buy it if she started talking about someone who did bad things with a name that was like one letter off from her own. That might be another reason it'd be more interesting if she was faking it and insisted it was someone else. People (trolls, whatever) probably wouldn't really believe her, but might go along with it because of her caste.

People can also just be unstable without having multiple personalities. Because they're a race of extremely violent aliens who become more unstable the higher their blood color, it's entirely possible that she's simply normal.

Also, I don't think strife specibi are determined by literally the first thing someone touches to attack? I mean, if you attack someone with it I think you GET the specibus, regardless, but I don't think you're stuck with it your entire life, considering John had like four at one time or something? Maybe I'm not remembering that right, though. It's been a while since I've read the beginning of Homestuck again.

Once again, it'd most likely be more beneficial to you to go to the critique thread and not the general chat. This place is not quite for anything, more like...just for things people want to say or discuss ooc. I mean obviously characters fall under that umbrella, but not like this. Minor critique might be okay but full scale is a bit much for a relaxed place like this is supposed to be. You should probably go somewhere else for that, really. I'm not exactly excellent at critique.

Would you look at that! Shiny new critique thread! I'll take Sylvie there, possibly with some changes after thinking about your opinion, but I figured a response to what you said would better go here.
Firstly, what about the Nepeta base proves problematic? (sidenote: bouncyWerewolf made the sprite for me in the Pimp Your Sprite thread, though I tweaked a few things, mainly in Sylvia's picture. So there's a 50/50 chance that the problems are all my fault, which they probably are).

Second, when I said that the event labeled her flute as her weapon, I meant that it programmed her previously blank strife specibus as fluteKind, and she never pursued a new weapon.

Now onto the troll herself. When I originally made Sylvie, I had no personality disorder in mind. When someone pointed out the connection to me, I decided I had to figure out the specifics of her past. A few things were meant a little differently than you interpreted them, and there are some things that I feel like I don't want to include after what you said, and I will change those, but blaring misconceptions I'd like to clear up now are:
1. She knows Sylvia is still her, not someone else. She just decided to give herself during her "mood swings" a name. Its her way of keeping things simple.
2. She doesn't say to people "Sylvia did this", "Sylvia did that", ect. ect.
3. Yes, violent urges are normal for seadwellers. Sylvie killed a troll a year or two older than her before she learned this, and for all she knew sudden bloodthirst was a bad thing.

Thanks for the critique, it did not go to waste.
05-08-2013, 12:42 PM
I have a quuuuuuick question!

Is the cafe run during the night right?

Sorry if it's a stupid question juuuus askin'
05-08-2013, 12:47 PM
As in, Alternian Night?

Because trolls are an inherently nocturnal species, after all, so most trolls wake with the night and sleep during the day because the Alternian Sun's rays are too harsh for them. Also, extremely tough zombie-things called daywalkers come out during that time, apparently.

So if that's what you mean, I'd assume so.
05-08-2013, 01:56 PM
Okay :3 thanks
05-15-2013, 08:33 PM
So uh, I've been requested a few times now to help people with their sprites and help make sprites. I was thinking of starting a thread for sprite help/requests/fix ups that I can cafe/ profile use, you know?

Do you think it's a good idea and if so can I make the thread?

[Image: XEC5v.png]
My Tumblr!
Full signature Here!! List of all my trolls here!!

I make Music!!!!
Feel free to listen to them any time! They will be mostly themes of my characters but sometimes they are just nice little songs I like to put together (most of my work is of the Techno Genre)
[Image: badge.png]

[Image: J5sjGj4.png]

Have a dave and karkat
[Image: tumblr_inline_moy6rwxYVo1qlkjz1.gif]
05-15-2013, 09:12 PM
I suggest we do have a sprite thread. It makes requesting sprites and whatnot much easier. Honestly, I don't really know why we don't have one yet.
05-16-2013, 07:43 AM
(05-15-2013 08:33 PM)BlueGemFox Wrote:  So uh, I've been requested a few times now to help people with their sprites and help make sprites. I was thinking of starting a thread for sprite help/requests/fix ups that I can cafe/ profile use, you know?

Do you think it's a good idea and if so can I make the thread?

That would be a fabulous idea! Go for it!
05-16-2013, 09:17 AM
Excellent!! I'll start getting the thread set up ASAP!

My Tumblr!

I make Music!!!!
Feel free to listen to them any time! They will be mostly themes of my characters but sometimes they are just nice little songs I like to put together (most of my work is of the Techno Genre)

Have a dave and karkat
05-17-2013, 01:15 PM (This post was last modified: 05-17-2013 01:24 PM by Dudemaster47.)
I got bored, so I drew these today...

The Stinger Pistol.
[Image: S2x6d2t.png]

Peztis wielding said weapon, and also Karzti shoryukening for some reason...
[Image: b7X0r5a.png]

Kereig posing because shit got real...and Mureta can't lift her scythe.
[Image: ECFFdpP.png]
05-26-2013, 12:06 PM
I'm glad to see how you guys are making use of the back alley and keeping fights out of the café. You guys are great :3
05-26-2013, 12:09 PM
ELBOW. IN THE FUCKING. -FACE.-

TEUFOL, YOU BETTER SPEAK AFTER THIS FIGHT.

/FLIPSTABLE.
05-30-2013, 06:08 AM
I got bored, so I drew more art of my fantrolls...

Drapia...looking terrifying.
[Image: wGYpQFf.png]

Gonna do a reboot of her profile soon...change her up a little.
05-31-2013, 06:25 PM (This post was last modified: 05-31-2013 07:07 PM by cantankerousLass.)
HELLO MANCHILDREN AND TROLLS ALIKE. I'M CL AND I'M A LURKER AROUND THESE KIND OF PARTS. NICE TO MEET YOU. DON'T LET THE CAPS LOCK FOOL YOU, I'M A PRETTY NICE GIRL, BUT SOMETHING HAS COME TO MY ATTENTION THAT REQUIRES CAPS LOCK, THAT WAY PEOPLE PAY ATTENTION TO THIS.

ANYWAY, THE PROBLEM IS THE FOLLOWING: YOU GUYS DON'T KNOW HOW FUCKING COLOR WORKS. IT'S NOT HARD, BELIEVE ME. I'VE REIGNED THE MAGICAL COLOR UNICORN AND SERIOUSLY, SHE'S A TOTAL PUSSY, YOU DON'T NEED TO WORRY ABOUT HER. SO CURTOSY OF MY FUCKING KINDNESS, I'MMA TEACH YOU ABOUT COLOR.

LESSON 1: THIS IS THE SCREEN YOU SEE WHEN YOU'RE PICKING YOUR BLOOD COLOR

[Image: OrZPlpE.png]

NOTICE THE TWO GIANT FUCKING RED SQUARES I PUT THERE. THIS IS THE IMPORTANT SHIT. THE ONE ON THE LEFT SHOWS YOU THE APPROXIMATE AREA YOU SHOULD BE PICKING YOUR BLOOD COLOR FROM. FAR TOO MANY OF YOU ARE APPARENTLY FUCKING BRAINDEAD, BECAUSE YOU PULL A COLOR FROM ABOVE THE SQUARE. ANY COLOR UP THERE IS CONSIDERED MUTANT IN THE COLOR SPECTRUM. TROLL'S BLOOD DOESN'T GET THAT BRIGHT. THE SQUARE ON THE LEFT WE'RE GONNA GO INTO A LITTLE MORE DETAIL ON CAUSE THAT SHIT'S IMPORTANT TOO.

[Image: z1J4d59.png]

THIS FUCKER IS THE HUE DEGREE. I COULD EXPLAIN WHY IT'S A DEGREE, BUT YOU PROBABLY WON'T FUCKING UNDERSTAND. WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW IS THAT UNLESS THIS BOX IS DISPLAYING ONE OF ELEVEN CERTAIN NUMBERS, YOUR TROLL'S A MUTANT. NO NEED TO GUESSTIMATE THIS SHIT. JUST PUNCH IN ONE OF THESE NUMBERS.

ARADIA BLOOD: 0 DEGREES
TAVROS BLOOD: 30 DEGREES
SOLLUX BLOOD: 60 DEGREES
NEPETA BLOOD: 90 DEGREES
(THE MISSING JUMP IN DEGREES HERE IS FOR LIMEBLOODS.)
KANAYA BLOOD: 150 DEGREES
TEREZI BLOOD: 180 DEGREES
VRISKA BLOOD: 210 DEGREES
EQUIUS BLOOD: 240 DEGREES
GAMZEE BLOOD: 270 DEGREES
ERIDAN BLOOD: 300 DEGREES
FEFERI BLOOD: 330 DEGREES

NOTICE A PATTERN HERE? YEAH, MULTIPLES OF THIRTY BITCH. NOW WE KNOW WHY THEY TAUGHT US FUCKING MATH IN SCHOOL. NOW 'CANTANKEROUSLASS!' I HEAR YOU CRY. 'THERE AREN'T JUST ELEVEN BLOOD COLORS! THERE'S DIFFERENT SHADES WITHIN THE TIERS!' AND YOU'D BE COMPLETELY RIGHT. HOWEVER, HUE IS NOT HOW WE DO THIS. HUE IS NON-NEGOTIABLE SAVE FOR MAYBE ONE OR TWO DEGREES OFF. NOT FOUR, NOT TEN. YOU USE ONE OF THOSE ELEVEN. NOW LET'S GO OVER HOW YOU VARY A COLOR.

[Image: Yr6Iq8t.png]

THIS IS THE SATURATION. THIS IS HOW FUCKING FAR YOUR COLOR IS FROM GRAY. PUTTING THIS AT 0 WILL MAKE ANY COLOR GRAY. IT'S REALLY FUCKING DEPRESSING. FOR TROLL BLOOD, THIS SHOULD ALWAYS BE SET TO 50% OR HIGHER. LUCKILY, PEOPLE DON'T REALLY FUCK THIS UP MUCH, SO GOOD JOB THERE. YOU'RE CLEARLY CAPABLE OF SOMETHING.

[Image: QUN2J8a.png]

THIS FUCKER THOUGH, THIS IS BRIGHTNESS. THIS IS THE ONE PEOPLE SEEM TO REALLY FUCK UP A LOT FOR SOME REASON. AND REALLY I DON'T KNOW HOW PEOPLE DO FUCK THIS UP. IF YOUR BLOOD LOOKS LIKE A FUCKING ORANGE CREAMSICLE, THERE'S A FUCKING PROBLEM. BRIGHTNESS FOR BLOOD NEEDS TO BE SET BETWEEN 25% AND 75%. YOU HEAR THAT? 75%. NOT 78%, NOT 85%, AND ESPECIALLY NOT FUCKING 100%. HOW ANYONE HAS LOOKED AT A 100% BRIGHTNESS BLOOD AND THOUGHT 'THIS LOOKS CANON' I WILL NEVER FUCKING KNOW.

NOW WHAT HAVE WE LEARNED CHILDREN?

[Image: eYNHa5u.png]

THAT THIS IS NOT AN OKAY BLOOD COLOR. IT'S THE WRONG HUE, AND THE BRIGHTNESS IS WAY TOO FUCKING BRIGHT. TURN THAT SHIT DOWN. THERE'S A REASON PEOPLE REFER TO TAVROS AS A BRONZEBLOOD AND NOT AN ORANGEBLOOD. CAUSE IT'S NOT FUCKING ORANGE, IT'S BROWN. I HOPE YOU FUCKHOLES HAVE ALL LEARNED SOMETHING TODAY ABOUT COLOR. HATE ME, LOVE ME, BAN ME, I DON'T CARE. THIS SERIOUSLY HAS NEEDED TO BE SAID SINCE THE ORIGINAL TROLL CAFE.

~CANTANKEROUSLASS

EDIT:

NOTES

-I REALIZE NOT EVERYONE'S COLOR SCREENS LOOK LIKE MINE. HUE, SATURATION, AND BRIGHTNESS SHOULD STILL BE DISPLAYED SOMEWHERE THERE AS THEY ARE THE STANDARDS OF DIGITAL COLOR. EXPERIMENT AND FIND OUT WHERE THEY ARE.

-PISSING PEOPLE OFF WAS NOT THE INTENTION HERE. THE CAPS AND AND EXCESSIVE SWEARING WAS INTENDED TO BE FACETIOUS AND HUMOROUS CHANNELING A CERTAIN OTHER HOT HEAD WE ALL KNOW. IF A MODERATOR SHOULD WISH THIS BE REWRITTEN NOT IN KARKAT STYLE, I WILL HAPPILY OBLIGE.

-ACTUAL TROLLS ARE USED AS BLOOD COLOR MARKERS SIMPLY BECAUSE NO ONE SEEMS TO AGREE ON WHAT THE COLORS ARE CALLED (COBALT OR CERULEAN? FUCHSIA OR TYRIAN? WHO THE FUCK CARES.) SO I FIGURED I'D USED SOME MARKER SYSTEM NO ONE CAN ARGUE WITH. AS SAID IN THE STEP AFTERWARDS, BLOOD COLOR CAN BE VARIED AND DOES NOT HAVE TO MATCH THE CANON TROLLS PERFECTLY.

-I'M NOT A NOVICE. I PLAYED IN THE ORIGINAL TROLL CAFE SOMEWHAT FREQUENTLY. I JUST CHANGED USERNAMES.
05-31-2013, 06:33 PM
I'm just going to point out the crudeness and caps is for parody/humor, not her being seriously shouting and being nasty.
05-31-2013, 07:23 PM (This post was last modified: 05-31-2013 07:45 PM by Rai.)
Or alternatively:
[Image: tumblr_m1u28syOiL1r6o2d6o1_1280.png]
(Source is linked)

Cuz iirc the only canon mutant blood is candy red (And possibly lime, depending on whether or not you accept Calliope's word as fact)?
But really, no one gets all up in arms over slight differences in hue/sat/brightness unless it's eye-searing or desaturated to the point it's hard to tell what colour its meant to be.

[Image: tumblr_inline_mk5nrwS8xB1rhbaot.gif][Image: tumblr_inline_mna6zgZ8x41rhbaot.gif][Image: tumblr_inline_mk5pomtC5h1rhbaot.gif][Image: tumblr_inline_mk5po8dB3t1rhbaot.gif][Image: tumblr_inline_mk5po10XGx1rhbaot.gif][Image: tumblr_inline_mki9l60mfR1rhbaot.gif]
05-31-2013, 09:16 PM (This post was last modified: 06-01-2013 04:40 AM by Dudemaster47.)
on an unrelated note...

[Image: XLpOfve.gif]

(Her guitar is shaped like a shark...and it has flame decals...)
06-01-2013, 02:58 AM
(05-31-2013 07:23 PM)Rai Wrote:  Cuz iirc the only canon mutant blood is candy red (And possibly lime, depending on whether or not you accept Calliope's word as fact)?

Doesn't mean other colors that are just plain wrong like Horrin's aren't mutant. His saturation is way too high.
06-01-2013, 03:12 PM
(05-31-2013 09:16 PM)Dudemaster47 Wrote:  on an unrelated note...

[Image: XLpOfve.gif]

(Her guitar is shaped like a shark...and it has flame decals...)

Haha, "note."

|| My Tumblr ||
06-05-2013, 02:21 PM
Thinking of redesigning Odette... sorta.

Stillll working on it!

Also, she looks like Ghoulia with those glasses on. That is all.

[Image: wowodette_zps9097b7b4.png]

[Image: magichan_zps87a630ee.png]
06-06-2013, 06:28 PM
Looks good.
06-12-2013, 12:06 PM
RE: General Chat
This chat is too dead. Let's liven it up with a question.

Your troll is handed a box full of kittens. What do they do?

Divini: He places the kittens in a specially constructed maze and orders them to fight to the death. After a day of making sure they don't die pitifully from starvation, he gives up and throws them at trolls he doesn't like.

Portec: He attempts to teach them how to karate chop. Then how to climb mountains. Then how to play extreme-blood-ball. Soon he will field an army of X-TREME KITTENZ*

(The Z adds +10% extreme)

Where we're going we don't need fancherubs
[Image: Argumi.gif][Image: Famynn.gif][Image: Genosi.gif][Image: Gaveyo.gif]
[Image: Floaty.gif][Image: Deveii.gif][Image: Portec.gif][Image: lrduwpk]
[Image: Yarrex.gif]
Silvy Wrote:(my mouth is made of money because every joke i tell is pure gold)
Ocfos Wrote:[3:58:25 PM] Ocfos: Yes it is.
[4:02:07 PM] Ocfos: Breeding solve everything.
[4:02:15 PM] Ocfos: Just look at Africa.
[4:02:25 PM] Ocfos: Need help feeding the children? Get more.
[4:02:46 PM] Ocfos: Tell them to feed them.
[4:03:20 PM] Ocfos: And then you hvve a regurgilating suorce of energy
06-12-2013, 11:08 PM
i made a contribution to the question thing:
[Image: Eq9enEP.jpg]
and i cbf drawing anyone else cuz their reactions would basically be 'oh look kittens wow'

[Image: tumblr_inline_mk5nrwS8xB1rhbaot.gif][Image: tumblr_inline_mna6zgZ8x41rhbaot.gif][Image: tumblr_inline_mk5pomtC5h1rhbaot.gif][Image: tumblr_inline_mk5po8dB3t1rhbaot.gif][Image: tumblr_inline_mk5po10XGx1rhbaot.gif][Image: tumblr_inline_mki9l60mfR1rhbaot.gif]
06-14-2013, 06:53 PM (This post was last modified: 06-14-2013 06:53 PM by Dudemaster47.)
Well, this is my answer to the question thing. Sadly, it lacks in art but...

Peztis: Looks at the kittens, then methodically tests his weapons on them in place of the the squirrels outside his hive.

Karzti: LOVES AND ADORES THEM IN SECRET FOREVER. Accidentally kills one or two with robotic arm.

Kereig: Attempts to find someone who actually knows how to raise a bunch of kittens, knowing he'd probably screw them up badly.

Mureta: Lusus food.
06-22-2013, 08:37 PM
coff dbl postin but...

[Image: FypYxDx.png]

This is Karzti presenting a flower to her lusus (her name is Nibbles and she is totally disapproving of Karzti right now SO HARD).

I drew this cuz I was bored and shiz.
06-22-2013, 10:34 PM
I can see the dissaproval in her tiny beady little eyes.
06-24-2013, 04:21 PM
Guess who's back back back
Back again ain ain
Yes I'm back back back
Run again ain ain
06-30-2013, 06:46 AM
[Image: Fanartzunnah.png]

I AM NOT SORRY FOR WHAT I HAVE DONE.
06-30-2013, 07:15 AM
I stared into the abyss, and the abyss stared back.

|| My Tumblr ||
06-30-2013, 07:32 AM
[Image: tumblr_mp690mDEiX1rl040so1_500.png]

[Image: tumblr_ml7wpd3B3Z1qh9j9jo6_250.png]
06-30-2013, 07:45 AM
Back in the box with you OF.
06-30-2013, 05:31 PM
I cannot be forgiven for

[Image: Ubblibublich_zps42f6dc7e.png]
06-30-2013, 11:36 PM (This post was last modified: 06-30-2013 11:48 PM by BlueGemFox.)
Hey guys!!! Guess what, I did a thing!!!
[Image: RVEyODI.png]
Toddler Chever!!!! About 2 sweeps old :3

My Tumblr!

I make Music!!!!

Have a dave and karkat
07-04-2013, 07:32 PM
Ooh how'd i not notice this forum crop up..? oh wait, haven't been on any forum in almost 3 months >.> Onwards! To troll re-creation!
07-08-2013, 11:38 AM (This post was last modified: 07-08-2013 11:38 AM by Dudemaster47.)
time 4 more of my arts...wheeeeee!

[Image: MJnAqLK.png]

[Image: 2v9whJa.png]

[Image: LvV0Bp5.png]
07-13-2013, 11:03 PM
[Image: lenorastopbeingpassiveaggressive.png]

Lenora is actually really passive aggressive sometimes? kinda. im not even sure if its passive aggressive or if its just her being an ass

[Image: tumblr_ml7wpd3B3Z1qh9j9jo6_250.png]
07-14-2013, 01:09 AM
Hello, I am new here and I want to get to know everybody =) I am a little shy so sorry if i do not talk much
07-14-2013, 07:40 PM (This post was last modified: 07-14-2013 07:42 PM by Dudemaster47.)
[Image: 31Y2NDu.png]

Silvy, I'm sorry. I had to.

QUOTES!
[19:23:14] Overlard: my mouth is not a doily

---

[2:42] Toots McButt: Ol wins
My dick in his butt
[2:43] Overlard: I've had worse.
[2:43] Toots McButt: You haven't had a seven foot long dick
[2:43] Overlard: That sounds like it should kill you

---

[1:39:01 PM] Neo: Like a great man once said:
[1:39:09 PM] Nory: my mom got matching dresses for me and her to wear

---

[2:53:44 AM] Dudemaster47: shaniqua stop it ur dragging ur polygamy in2 this chat
[2:53:44 AM] •The Silvster•: and my real life actual wife ™ is my friend asia
[2:53:47 AM] •The Silvster•: GOD
[2:53:50 AM] •The Silvster•: DONT CALL ME BY MY NAME
[2:53:52 AM] •The Silvster•: THATS AWKWARD

---

[4:59:57 AM] Dudemaster47: tbh I’m p. sure my parents can’t wait to kick me out once I’ve finished college and somehow managed to put some money behind me
[5:00:28 AM] The Necromancer: atleast your wasted, DM

---

[9:08:26 PM] Beren: ugh o'v en been tiered i'm sorr for not post ig if were waiting me silcypoo

---

[9:04 PM] Dudemaster47: yes im doing a sandwich at this very moment

---

[2:26:32 AM] Skvira: I play with myself for 5 minutes then kill you
[2:26:48 AM] Dudemaster47: that sounds serial killer-ish