Complete Prettiest Princess Mafia (5/8) - Princesses Prevail Posthaste - TOWN WINS!
10-24-2015, 12:37 PM
RE: Prettiest Princess Mafia (8/8) - Day 1 - Party Poopers Pilfer Petunia's Products
is dC mafia?
10-24-2015, 12:38 PM
RE: Prettiest Princess Mafia (8/8) - Day 1 - Party Poopers Pilfer Petunia's Products
that was addressed at phantomEclipse, I figured Reply was a quote function but it didn't quote the post.
10-24-2015, 01:08 PM
Nanahiras, TrytryAgain I haven't seen either of you before who would you be most interested in learning the alignment of right now?
10-24-2015, 01:23 PM
Hello, I am back from writing a bunch of code. Nanahiras, helpful tip: the quote button is the one to the right of "reply". It's a bit weird because it's actually the multiquote button and so you need to go down to the textbox and click "quote these posts now" to get it to work.

Anyway, unvote, since Speedchuck is way to fallacious, and vote:TryTryAgain. Get in here, TryTryAgain!

The one, the only, Vancho!
10-24-2015, 02:09 PM
(10-24-2015 01:08 PM)Acionyx Wrote:  Nanahiras, TrytryAgain I haven't seen either of you before who would you be most interested in learning the alignment of right now?
you
10-24-2015, 02:22 PM
(10-24-2015 02:09 PM)Nanahiras Wrote:  
(10-24-2015 01:08 PM)Acionyx Wrote:  Nanahiras, TrytryAgain I haven't seen either of you before who would you be most interested in learning the alignment of right now?
you

Oh good you're one of those okay then who's your second choice?
10-24-2015, 02:30 PM
(10-24-2015 01:23 PM)Vancho1 Wrote:  Anyway, unvote, since Speedchuck is way to fallacious, and vote:TryTryAgain. Get in here, TryTryAgain!
I think you mean way too delicious!

Acio I think everyone should answer your question after the new people what say you

I would answer it but TTA hasn't yet
10-25-2015, 09:28 AM
Okay yeah this is a game

Lynch: Nanahiras

Really up for lynching nan and phan right now because snap brushoffs like that are a convenient way to avoid answering a question and leaving room for it to sound jokey

And phantom for reasons I don't want to get into immediately
10-25-2015, 09:30 AM
Also a tip folks: this game isn't going to last much longer than 3 days at best so you're gonna have to suck it up and play on day one if you want to have a chance
10-25-2015, 09:32 AM
lynch vancho1

dC Wrote:donut is A FILTHY TRAITOR unreliable
10-25-2015, 09:40 AM
Sorry I was absent from the first bit. I was busy today (sleeping). Anyways, to answer who'd i'd like to learn the alliance of, it's probably vancho.
10-25-2015, 09:41 AM
(10-25-2015 09:40 AM)TryTryAgain Wrote:  Sorry I was absent from the first bit. I was busy today (sleeping). Anyways, to answer who'd i'd like to learn the alliance of, it's probably vancho.

What about him caught your interest?
10-25-2015, 09:47 AM
The way he just instantly votes right off the bat because someone voted before him (probably there's more reason then that), but also since it seems like a lot of people voted him. (I can excuse him voting me though, I wasn't in this for the first day :/)
10-25-2015, 09:59 AM
You're right, speed, you're very delicious. But it's a bit inappropriate for a princess to go about tasting other princesses, so I'll hold off on that.

TryTryAgain, generally there's something called RVS. Votes made there don't really have good or any reasoning and are generally accepted to be jokes. But anyway, since you're here unvote.

Now, as for Acio's question, I would like to know whose side Donut and dC are on. dC because of CHIV, and donut because of that vote on me - I'd like some sort of explanation for that.

Also voting:Nanahiras, because you should really answer AcioQuestion part II (i e who else would you want to know the alignment of). Acio is a veteran mafia player who is known for asking lots of questions, and for being an angry cat.

10-25-2015, 10:09 AM
Alrighty then. I'm already learning and I've only made 2 posts. good for me. And nanahiras is also kinda acting a bit scummy in my eyes.
10-25-2015, 10:22 AM
(10-25-2015 09:47 AM)TryTryAgain Wrote:  The way he just instantly votes right off the bat because someone voted before him (probably there's more reason then that), but also since it seems like a lot of people voted him. (I can excuse him voting me though, I wasn't in this for the first day :/)

Do you think the votes for vancho make him more likely to be town or scum?

@DC What have TTA's answers so far told you about the state of the game?
10-25-2015, 10:30 AM
I see the case on Naniharas, but careful with the votes. I think there are three right now and four could cause an 'accidental' hammer.

Depending on the situation.

Don't see the case on pE that Acio mentioned. Don't really like TTA's post #65. It's too careful, and full of agreement. Not something I would vote him over, but not helping his case.

More later.
10-25-2015, 10:30 AM
The only answer of his I see is #63, and...hmm. It points out multiple people voted Vancho early without suggesting what that implies, and doesn't seem to understand the idea of RVS.

However! It does look like they're trying to find a point of interest in a game where there aren't many yet and they're not sure what constitutes a point of interest. Essentially it looks like gamesolving from a player new enough to not understand that scum need to appear to gamesolve...which is, in my opinion, a newbtown tell.

WHOA CHECK OUT ALL THESE MAFIA GAMES GUYS
(06-06-2016 06:12 AM)Coldblooded Wrote:  if there was ever a scumteam to overthink things and make a huge dramatic production out of day one, DC and Granola would probably be it.
10-25-2015, 10:32 AM
EBWOP: Chuck DOES make a good point. @TTA, could you explain what you find scummy about Nanahiras's behaviour so far? In your own words, please.

(06-06-2016 06:12 AM)Coldblooded Wrote:  if there was ever a scumteam to overthink things and make a huge dramatic production out of day one, DC and Granola would probably be it.
10-25-2015, 10:35 AM
DOUBLE EBWOP:

@Vancho: what's CHIV, and

@donut: How does Vancho's post #64 after your Vancho vote affect your opinion of him?

10-25-2015, 10:52 AM
Crook's Hollow IV, the game where we were scum together? That just ended? I was half-joking, but you're acting in a bit of the same way, so it's always good to check.

10-25-2015, 11:01 AM
don't worry everyone I am still here

I didn't like Acionyx's first post because
a) the question had a limited number of responses with so few players having posted relevantly
b) it singled out new players when this was a general question that would've given more content to assess had everyone answered
c) he ignored everything else that had been posted in the thread

his question wasn't ACTUALLY helpful it just set up the two unknowns as targets. the vote on me sucks since Acio seems to understand the value of being cagey if he's willing to do it himself... I'm not strongly reading all this as scummy yet, though, which is why I told him I'd rather learn his alignment than kill him.

to answer his follow-up, though, pick #2 for alignment-learning would be icanhasdonut cuz they posted but there's nothing in it to read them on.

my first choice for lynch though is actually VANCHO because him not even dignifying a small wagon with a joke response makes me suspect he doesn't want to slip up. his actual votes have sucked - TryTryAgain was a prod and his vote on me is ANOTHER prod, he's not looking for scum, he's just posturing to look helpful. Feeling good about this vote for D1.
10-25-2015, 11:07 AM
Hmm.

@Nanahiras: How were you feeling about the vote when you initially cast it?

10-25-2015, 11:09 AM
also speedchuck is vancho's scumbuddy u heard it here first
10-25-2015, 11:09 AM
(10-25-2015 11:07 AM)dichotomousCreator Wrote:  Hmm.

@Nanahiras: How were you feeling about the vote when you initially cast it?
indifferently as I just voted the largest wagon to see what people'd say

who do you think is scummy?
10-25-2015, 11:16 AM
Sweet I don't want to nanahiras anymore and vancho's vote on him included enough buddying to unnerve me

Lynch: Vancho

And I don't really disagree with donut deserving a suplex either.

@nanahiras Do you have any thoughts on speedchuck right now?
10-25-2015, 11:18 AM
yeah I think he's scummy, I'd rather wait until he says more to talk about this though. in the mean time, was your townread on pE from early on genuine?
10-25-2015, 11:18 AM
Oh well there you go

That said is there anything you think specifically makes him likely to be teamed with vancho?
10-25-2015, 11:20 AM
nah I just think both of them are scummy individually I don't think too much about connections without a flip usually
10-25-2015, 11:21 AM
(10-25-2015 11:18 AM)Nanahiras Wrote:  yeah I think he's scummy, I'd rather wait until he says more to talk about this though. in the mean time, was your townread on pE from early on genuine?

It was as much of a townread as you can have that early mainly based off of meta and my suspect read on him is also a meta thing

I can explain if absolutely necessary but I think it's less useful to do it right now than later
10-25-2015, 11:53 AM
Okay dang I think nanahiras might have probably sprinted past me to the scumteam

Things of note:
  • DC I think is probably town? It's early to be giving a free ride to the brand new player and my own thoughts regarding TTA matched speedchuck's initially and they're an easy outlet to keep an easy mislynch available*
  • TTA's probably not team with vancho; his response on the interest question being a scumpal is something I think a newbie would shy away from and he'd probably have a stronger conclusion of he was going for the gold

*That's pretty much what I feel speed's "too-safe-but-not-voteworthy" comment amounts to
10-25-2015, 11:58 AM
Unvote

Response within operational parameters.

Straight up scummy I might say Chuck/Vancho at this point. Though this is largely due to a lack of activity from pE/donut. You, Acio, TTA, and myself are what I'd like to see in the latter half of the game at this point in time.

More later (including a new vote)

10-25-2015, 12:04 PM
(10-25-2015 10:35 AM)dichotomousCreator Wrote:  @donut: How does Vancho's post #64 after your Vancho vote affect your opinion of him?
(10-25-2015 09:59 AM)Vancho1 Wrote:  You're right, speed, you're very delicious. But it's a bit inappropriate for a princess to go about tasting other princesses, so I'll hold off on that.

TryTryAgain, generally there's something called RVS. Votes made there don't really have good or any reasoning and are generally accepted to be jokes. But anyway, since you're here unvote.

Now, as for Acio's question, I would like to know whose side Donut and dC are on. dC because of CHIV, and donut because of that vote on me - I'd like some sort of explanation for that.

Also voting:Nanahiras, because you should really answer AcioQuestion part II (i e who else would you want to know the alignment of). Acio is a veteran mafia player who is known for asking lots of questions, and for being an angry cat.
mediocre post™

10-25-2015, 12:17 PM
Unvoting, Vote:Donut

I am satisfied with Nanahiras's analysis, even if I don't like the conclusion. Who I am not satisfied with is Donut, who has consistently been low on content and evasive about reasoning.

10-25-2015, 12:29 PM
(10-25-2015 12:17 PM)Vancho1 Wrote:  Unvoting, Vote:Donut

I am satisfied with Nanahiras's analysis, even if I don't like the conclusion. Who I am not satisfied with is Donut, who has consistently been low on content and evasive about reasoning.
bad post™

10-25-2015, 12:39 PM
So, I'm kind of suspect of speedchuck. Outside of the few joke posts at the beginning, he's really only posted 2 things, and neither were that important. He was just bringing up stuff that's barely important.

icanhasdonut Wrote:
Vancho1 Wrote:I am satisfied with Nanahiras's analysis, even if I don't like the conclusion. Who I am not satisfied with is Donut, who has consistently been low on content and evasive about reasoning.
bad postâ„¢

Is that all he ever does? It seems like he's just angry that Vancho pointed out that he hasn't done much.
10-25-2015, 12:49 PM
(10-25-2015 12:39 PM)TryTryAgain Wrote:  Is that all he ever does? It seems like he's just angry that Vancho pointed out that he hasn't done much.

Nah he also misvigs a lot
10-25-2015, 12:50 PM
since i guess i have to spell it out: #83 was mildly serious way of saying that vancho's post wasn't very contentful as it consisted of:
-fluff
-"you are here so i won't lynch you"
-weak answer to a question not asked of them
-"you didn't bow to acio so i'm lynching you"
my vote was going to be a reaction test but vancho's recent post is bad. lmao dude if you wanna vote me don't make up some excuse about being "consistently low on content" because it's been like a day since gamestart just say you don't like my vote on you because i didn't explain it

10-25-2015, 12:51 PM
(10-25-2015 12:49 PM)Acionyx Wrote:  
(10-25-2015 12:39 PM)TryTryAgain Wrote:  Is that all he ever does? It seems like he's just angry that Vancho pointed out that he hasn't done much.

Nah he also misvigs a lot
if i had a gun i would totally shoot you right now out of spite

10-25-2015, 12:52 PM
(10-25-2015 12:51 PM)icanhasdonut Wrote:  if i had a gun i would totally shoot you right now out of spite

1/7

You'll never break the cycle at this rate!
10-25-2015, 12:52 PM
Well, I'm not voting for Vancho because it would H-1 him.

Lynch: speedchuck

10-25-2015, 12:53 PM
(10-25-2015 12:52 PM)Acionyx Wrote:  
(10-25-2015 12:51 PM)icanhasdonut Wrote:  if i had a gun i would totally shoot you right now out of spite

1/7

You'll never break the cycle at this rate!
i'm going over to where you live irl to fight you

10-25-2015, 01:01 PM
I think I'll hope aboard the vote train and Vote SpeedChuck

I'm really glad it's impossible for donut to have a gun
10-25-2015, 01:09 PM
EBWOP: Really tired, I'm going to bed. Try not to lynch anyone overnight, k. I don't want to miss out on it. *wonk*
10-25-2015, 02:09 PM
Well, this is a thing. Neat. I went from making good points with people agreeing with me to being lynched. Especially you, dC. Vote dC
dC has gone from me "bringing up a good point" (and nothing else) to saying I am scummy without reasoning and voting me. Flip-flopping works better when there is material you can use to change your mind. Right now it looks like you're piggybacking on Acio and Nanahiras, whom I am much more comfortable with now.

TTA is still blatantly following others, and I have not seen original, helpful words from him yet.

Donut brings up good points in #88. It's the only thing he's contributed so far, but it puts him ahead of TTA. Feeling town!nut

Acio is... not as angry as normal? Throwing me off. I don't have the strong Acio!town metaread atm.

Town to scum:
Nanahiras
Donut
Acio
pE
TTA
dC
Vancho

Both of you voting me, please give reasons that don't apply to over half of the players

Donut, dC: How likely do you think vancho is town due to the ease of the wagon on him? Analysis please.
10-25-2015, 02:22 PM
the fun thing is that even if donut is being a fucker he's right. Vancho is being very selective in how he replies, it's almost like his posts are non-sequitur

does donut always post like this? if he usually is more involved in the game i'm gonna go with town on this one

I think speedchuck is scummy because he looked like he was trying to avoid stepping on any toes until his post just now where he basically had to. eg: here he says he says he could agree with the case on me and doesn't like TTA's post but doesn't go anywhere with either read. accusing dC of piggybacking is odd because why doesn't that apply to any player who suspected Vancho after me / Acio? @speedchuck: how would you assess dC's logic on TTA being town?
10-25-2015, 02:25 PM
there's not a wagon on vancho so your question is irrelevant

10-25-2015, 02:30 PM
idk what else you call 3 votes with 8 alive
10-25-2015, 02:31 PM
(10-25-2015 02:22 PM)Nanahiras Wrote:  accusing dC of piggybacking is odd because why doesn't that apply to any player who suspected Vancho after me / Acio?

@speedchuck: how would you assess dC's logic on TTA being town?
dC stands out more because he
1. Didn't give a reason for his move onto me
2. Posted indicating that he was happy enough with me in the past, and
3. didn't have any posts to change his mind off of

His reasoning for TTA being newb!town is not bad, but I always find it hard to read newbs. If TTA was anything but new I'd be jumping down his throat, right now, I'm giving him warnings and advice. I'm pretty null on him at the moment.

And yeah, Donut usually posts like this, especially D1. I'm not sure what he does as scum though, so I wouldn't excuse everything based on metareading.
10-25-2015, 02:32 PM
is your vote an actually serious vote on vancho, nana? i wasn't counting it as a serious vote