Complete Prettiest Princess Mafia (5/8) - Princesses Prevail Posthaste - TOWN WINS!
10-25-2015, 02:41 PM
RE: Prettiest Princess Mafia (8/8) - Day 1 - Party Poopers Pilfer Petunia's Products
Actually by my count vancho's at H-1

Donut: (1) (Speedchuck, Vancho)
Vancho: (4) (Phantom, Nanahiras, Donut, Acionyx)
Speedchuck: (2) (DC, TTA)
DC: (1) (Speedchuck)

Abstainin: (None)
10-25-2015, 02:42 PM
RE: Prettiest Princess Mafia (8/8) - Day 1 - Party Poopers Pilfer Petunia's Products
http://forum.chocolatepi.net/showthread....#pid109515 idk u tell me :/
10-25-2015, 02:44 PM
I moved onto you by PoE.

- Acio and Nanahiras are doing townthings
- pE hasn't been here yet. I COULD have voted here but I want him to speak up of his own accord first.
- donut has recently started doing townthings, also Vancho is on him and I don't want to follow Vancho
- I have a TTA townread
- Vancho was at H-2, so as stated I wasn't going to vote him due to hammer risk
- I'm town

Ergo, you're the only person I want to vote, even though you're largely null to me.

Of course, the way you flipped out about it doesn't make me any less happy about it :/

WHOA CHECK OUT ALL THESE MAFIA GAMES GUYS
(06-06-2016 06:12 AM)Coldblooded Wrote:  if there was ever a scumteam to overthink things and make a huge dramatic production out of day one, DC and Granola would probably be it.
10-25-2015, 02:45 PM
EBWOP: pE is on me as of #48. No other posts from him after that.

(06-06-2016 06:12 AM)Coldblooded Wrote:  if there was ever a scumteam to overthink things and make a huge dramatic production out of day one, DC and Granola would probably be it.
10-25-2015, 02:46 PM
##Unvote
hmmm if Vancho is scum I don't want him to self-hammer before pE can post again
10-25-2015, 02:46 PM
oh
##Vote: Vancho
10-25-2015, 02:49 PM
Do make sure you do your own votecount to verify though. I could have messed up.

10-25-2015, 02:52 PM
(10-25-2015 02:44 PM)dichotomousCreator Wrote:  I moved onto you by PoE.
Well that makes me a lot less confused. Sorta lines up with post #82, as well.
10-25-2015, 02:52 PM
Quote:- donut has recently started doing townthings, also Vancho is on him and I don't want to follow Vancho

You don't think bussing is a possibility?
10-25-2015, 03:00 PM
And yeah speed's posted enough now that I don't think it's a coincidence; he pops in on my alignment interest question early on and acts like he's got someone he's interested in talking about and after TTA responds he doesn't follow up on that. And I'm kind of ??? as to who it could have been really; it reads to me like he wanted to sound engaged and hunty

Also notable:

Quote:Donut, dC: How likely do you think vancho is town due to the ease of the wagon on him? Analysis please.

This basically reads like he's coming from a position where vancho is town? Like they've both scumread him already at this point in the thread and speed himself is listing vancho as scummiest in his tierthing. It comes off to me like he's trying to defend vancho while keeping his distance. Does that question make sense to anyone else?
10-25-2015, 03:01 PM
I think the fact Vancho is voting for donut lessens donut's scum ratio a little, and his townthings lessen it a little more. Also it's D1 and he has a wagon and scrutiny on him, I think it's unlikely he'll default to parking his vote on his only buddy, especially when no-one else is there.

10-25-2015, 03:02 PM
EBWOP: Oh, I forgot about that question...

Vancho's wagon is made up primarily of townreads at this point. The ease of the wagon by itself isn't discouraging to me, especially since Vancho is going after one of his voters.

10-25-2015, 03:13 PM
(10-25-2015 09:30 AM)Acionyx Wrote:  Also a tip folks: this game isn't going to last much longer than 3 days at best so you're gonna have to suck it up and play on day one if you want to have a chance

Havent read yet, but im assuming this was because of my hilarious challenge suggestion

To be fair acio this is like my third post

It's time to, T-T-T-T-T-T TRIPLE POST
10-25-2015, 03:25 PM (This post was last modified: 10-25-2015 03:26 PM by Carnegie.)
Votals: I Wanted to Do This Hours Ago But Got Kidnapped By My Friends Edition

Vancho1 (3): icanhasdonut, Acionyx, Nanahiras
speedchuck (2): dichotomousCreator, TryTryAgain
dichotomousCreator (2): phantomEclipse, speedchuck
icanhasdonut (1): Vancho1

Abstaining (0): (None)

With 8 alive, it takes 5 to lynch. There are ~35.5 hours left in the day.
10-25-2015, 03:31 PM
...huh.

THAT's interesting.

@pE, is your vote still on me from RVS or are you leaving it there for reasons?

10-25-2015, 04:07 PM
No, looking at everyone (and im so not used to such a small game

So reading over all the back and forth:

-I firmly put nanahiras at the top of my town list
-acio, is light town, but yknow, he'll end up being either whole town or have me lynched (lord knows no one wants to kill my noob-ass unless im the cop)

-im actually surprised the most to see donut talking, but i guess thats what happens when we arent in a 20 person game and therefore no need to talk

vote speedchuck right now actually, he has left me questioning his alignment.

-vancho is possible scum, but the whole wagon on him was misleading. This hasnt been the first time this has happened to vancho however and i wouldnt put it past him to be scum.

-dC and vancho i feel are not aligned. Im not at a level to see past if dC is bsing through giant word posts. So i will roll mostly based off if

Im willing to put TTA in null and donut in null as well

10-25-2015, 04:13 PM
Ebwop: if acio or whomever decide his alignment*

10-25-2015, 04:18 PM
Quote:-vancho is possible scum, but the whole wagon on him was misleading. This hasnt been the first time this has happened to vancho however and i wouldnt put it past him to be scum.

I have no idea what you're saying here, clarify?

Quote:-dC and vancho i feel are not aligned. Im not at a level to see past if dC is bsing through giant word posts. So i will roll mostly based off if

Yeah why don't you try again on that one; DC's cut the size of his posts down considerably this game Nanahiras/Speed/Me have had chunkier things to say
10-25-2015, 04:55 PM
(10-25-2015 04:18 PM)Acionyx Wrote:  I have no idea what you're saying here, clarify?

I mean like he could be scum, but figuring how easy that wagon built up, it makes him look town. But i wouldnt be surprised if he actually was scum. It hadnt been the first time he was suspected, but then was let off because of a bad looking situation.

(10-25-2015 04:18 PM)Acionyx Wrote:  Yeah why don't you try again on that one; DC's cut the size of his posts down considerably this game Nanahiras/Speed/Me have had chunkier things to say

Looking back, im sure youre right. Im using mobile so they do see large, but in comparison to the people you listed, his are cut back. I take it back, i guess i was also mostly reflecting on the past games. Even so, the statement still stands, i cant read dC well.

10-25-2015, 05:02 PM
Kind of meant that in the literal sense, as in you should reread his posts and give me your best guess at him

Also the people who have voted vancho have been you/me/nanahiras/donut; how does that make him look town when in your own reads everyone there is town?
10-25-2015, 05:33 PM
I voted vancho as apart of the whole random voting fun (is that what RVS is?)
So i wouldnt count me in that list

Ill do a better read of dC later when its not midnight

Like i said, wagon buildup. The only person i would go as far as saying i trust ultimately to be town (at this point in time) is Nanahiras.

But i mean, as an example, in CH IV, we didnt have to do a whole lot of wagon pushing etc. mostly because people kept shooting eachother, but we as the scum team were allowed to hang back and not put ourselves in immediate danger. This is a possibility i will consider to factor into possible vancho town

Acio i actually just thought of a question for you.

Who do you feel is the most tied to vancho? Alignment-wise.

10-25-2015, 05:56 PM
Back from Rocky Horror, probably won't post again till morning.

Nana, what is "selective" about my posts?

Donut, it's not like your posts are any better. I certainly don't find it obvious, and I certainly don't think saying you were low on content was an excuse. You literally have been posting two words! And not really explaining your votes! Until now. Also, there is a wagon on me, clearly, can't you count?

TryTryAgain, you may be new, but seriously? Openly saying you're going to follow someone else's opinion is not what town should be doing.

Speedchuck vs dC: I like dC better right now. dC's reasoning is more solid.

Townreads:

Acio, Nana, dC, me.

Unsure:

pE, TTA

Scummy:

donut, Speed.

The one, the only, Vancho!
10-26-2015, 04:09 AM
(10-25-2015 04:07 PM)phantomEclipse Wrote:   vote speedchuck right now actually, he has left me questioning his alignment.
(10-25-2015 05:56 PM)Vancho1 Wrote:  Speedchuck vs dC: I like dC better right now. dC's reasoning is more solid.
Could people please give reasoning behind their votes? I mean, I hate to harp on points against me, since OMGUS exists, but this is a small game and each day is important. It'd also be nice if I could improve my D1 play because that's the main reason I started replacing into games instead of starting in them.

(10-25-2015 03:00 PM)Acionyx Wrote:  And yeah speed's posted enough now that I don't think it's a coincidence; he pops in on my alignment interest question early on and acts like he's got someone he's interested in talking about and after TTA responds he doesn't follow up on that. And I'm kind of ??? as to who it could have been really; it reads to me like he wanted to sound engaged and hunty
That alignment interest question: I ended up having the same answers as vancho. Forgot about it. Donut, because I never can read him, and dC, because I feel like that would be useful in interactions with him. Not you, because I usually can read you well (and every time I've second-guessed my read of you that fell through). I feel like Nana is more interesting to me now that dC though.

Also I've read enough of you to feel like you are town!cio. Cool that.

(10-25-2015 10:22 AM)Acionyx Wrote:  Do you think the votes for vancho make him more likely to be town or scum?
I asked a variation of this question to try to get people's thought on it. Mine was slanted towards vancho!town on purpose.
10-26-2015, 07:23 AM
(10-25-2015 05:33 PM)phantomEclipse Wrote:  Acio i actually just thought of a question for you.

Who do you feel is the most tied to vancho? Alignment-wise.

In like evidence of coalignment sense? Like vanchoscum gives me speed/you/DC as possible teammates.

Speed/DC are both refraining from putting vancho at hammer and pushing on each other though I admit I'm not 100% sure how to read it given the game's size; it's better than a nullread at least

Your easywagon reasoning is probably worse than either of those two because scum in this game have one teammate. There's no ability to heavily resist a lynch on a teammate by parking.

Question: Why do you think DC/Vancho are unaligned?
10-26-2015, 07:50 AM
Aaaand I think Phantom's actually more likely to be a vancho teammate than speedchuck is at this point

-The ~lack of difficulty~ on the lynch is not good reasoning (and is a thing I've seen scum do a lot in the past when teammates get nailed early) and he's specifically saying that vancho could still be scum. Notably he had 2/3 vancho voters listed as town at first and he's subsequently walked that back as only nanahiras

-His DC read feels like he was trying to make a list of opinions and just shoved in the default "DC=words=unreadable" opinion. It doesn't indicate to me he's actually reading the game and trying to figure it out.

Which is backed by his unsupported townreads on me/nana and his vote for speedchuck being done because he "questions his alignment (????)"
10-26-2015, 08:47 AM
Picking me apart as per usual acio.

I already said i would go over dC's posts, like you asked, at a later time.
(I just got home from work and can do so now)

Ive said it many times before but, i work off gut feelings A LOT, and i just need to go make my point against speedchuck with some evidence.

And acio i actually believe youre wrong in the sense of the "easy wagon." Its not a terrible reasoning. If anything its better than just nudging someone as town then not following up.

Also youre kinda twisting my words. I said i trust nanahiras the MOST. Never said i didnt trust you or donut. I already said earlier that acio is light town and donut is null. Really more null town, but im keepin him at null until further notice.

Im also in no way defensing vancho if that's what you got out of that response. Just using what you call a "bad reasoning" to actually express how i feel on the situation isnt even right.

And your whole vote parking thing. I believe it's entirely possible for games even this size. Albeit it is undesirable, since you can go both ways. The day one, buss your teammate to look town strategy, is something ive seen before.

-Let me get back to you in the unaligned thing as well as (i forgot if i said this) why im voting speedchuck other than gut.

The "unsupported town reads" youre saying is also just me going with who im agreeing with. Only reason i dont have a firm town!acio is you havent done anything in particular to make me think so.

Ill go over the above sentence along with the two other reasons in another post

Also, hi everyone, are we just gonna sit here and watch me and acio squabble?

10-26-2015, 09:18 AM
@Acio: I can put Vancho at H-1 if you REALLY want me to, but I stand by my assertion that it's a bad idea on principle. There's one mislynch and one no lynch that we can afford, so a sacrificial hammer is a legit tactic for, say, Chuck or pE if Vancho is town. Particularly if the other scum is you or Nanahiras.

pE getting serious and argumentative actually makes me kind of leery of him. I'll try to suppress it because it's probably just him buckling down and being sensible for once, but there's that.

Not actually sure who I prefer as a lynch out of Vancho/chuck at this point. pE isn't particularly pinging scum beyond the "thing I'm trying not to let influence my opinion", and everyone else feels varying degrees north of null. May need to re-read.

10-26-2015, 01:49 PM
Yo reminder that deadline is like fifteen hours away I think
10-26-2015, 01:50 PM (This post was last modified: 10-26-2015 01:50 PM by Carnegie.)
Deadline is in 13 hours and 10 minutes.
10-26-2015, 01:53 PM
Votals: I Probably Should've Just Done This Edition

Vancho1 (3): icanhasdonut, Acionyx, Nanahiras
speedchuck (3): dichotomousCreator, TryTryAgain, phantomEclipse
dichotomousCreator (1): speedchuck
icanhasdonut (1): Vancho1

Abstaining (0): (None)

With 8 alive, it takes 5 to lynch. There are ~13 hours left in the day.
10-26-2015, 01:58 PM
that's some fun vote symmetry
i would like a lynch to get done today so expect words when i wake up

dC Wrote:donut is A FILTHY TRAITOR unreliable
10-26-2015, 02:06 PM
Oh dang we don't have all of Monday
Um
Tomorrow morning I should be here all of the morning I think. The last 3-4ish hours of the day
10-26-2015, 02:17 PM
Yeah, I noticed the symmetry too. Not much to say about it other than it makes me think Chuck is scummier (due to self-knowledge)

Things Of Note:

#54 feels "I'm doing things!" from Vancho (discovering this organically makes me feel better about donut's vancho vote)

#63 by TTA I talked about earlier but yeah it comes off as newbtown

#72 is pretty positive IMO. Nanahiras isn't familiar with Acio's meta and so goes after bits of it that do stick out as kind of meh. If they had been around for any length of time I'd suspect them of attacking Acio to get townpoints with him (that being A Thing), but they haven't so I don't.

#84 from Vancho seems...kind of skint on the actual reasoning. Also it's a vote against someone who's on him so...(and again, discovering this on re-read makes me feel a lot better about donut)

#108 by speedchuck I suddenly noticed in combination with #99 suggests that the reasoning I provided explained why I moved onto him to his satisfaction...and he moved onto me because my vote on him wasn't explained to his satisfaction...but he has since not moved off me or tried to examine other players or the gamestate at large. This is moderately concerning.

So I think we have the right two wagons run up at this stage based on what's happened so far. I don't think I want anyone else lynched since they're the two most likely to be scum and also the two most info-rich lynches at this point. Alignment knowledge makes me want to knock Chuck over, although admittedly my townreads on the vanchowagon are stronger.

10-26-2015, 03:27 PM
I majorly dislike Donut, but I would also support a speedchuck lynch.

10-26-2015, 03:49 PM
unvote until i put out my read

10-26-2015, 04:28 PM
Oh, I just realized deadline is like 5AM for me so I'll probably be asleep when it hits

so if anyone wants to say stuff to potentially influence my vote it'll probably need to be a ways before deadline

10-26-2015, 04:31 PM
I'll also be asleep when the deadline hits most likely so this is kind of looking like it's up to whoever has timezone availability

DC right now you're probably fine switching to vancho; whether or not I'd vote speedchuck is kind of dependent on if phantom says anything before I go to bed
10-26-2015, 04:51 PM
If we wanted to be proactive we could just hammer someone, which might be preferable if there's not much more discussion to take place due to timezoning.

I guess I can switch to Lynch: Vancho1 at this point. H-1 just makes me feel uneasy because this is the first game I've played without some contingency mechanism (i.e. softlynch or deadline), so it's the first one I've played where we actually need to hammer.

...although I would personally prefer a chucklynch at the moment. If you could give that some consideration regardless of what pE does then that'd be nice.

10-26-2015, 04:55 PM
Oh I can't do timezones I should be awake like half an hour before deadline actually

In the meantime I'm good with vancho being lynched; if he flips scum then it's one of speed/phantom

If he flips town Idk actually? Phantom still looks moderately skeevy for disengaging vancho the way he did to go for a lynch that he's unlikely to push through on his own. Donut probably needs another look in that world since a majority of his content today is vancho related.

Nanahiras is probably town either way? The unvote wrt selfhammer deal is something that came off pretty genuine to me.
10-26-2015, 05:34 PM
I may not be here again before dayend, so I will vote:speedchuck. I am pissed that I am getting lynched d1 yet again, but so it goes.

10-26-2015, 09:15 PM
Sorry I haven't been posting. I still prefer a lynch on Vancho to speedchuck. speedchuck's been engaging with people while Vancho just drops by now and then, posts a few lines but usually ignores the bulk of the conversation going on as well as the votes on him.

I thought pE's post where he voted speedchuck looked bad but since then his posts are raising a bunch of town flags, mostly on gut. I'll sleep on it
10-26-2015, 09:16 PM
(10-26-2015 09:15 PM)Nanahiras Wrote:  while Vancho just drops by now and then, posts a few lines but usually ignores the bulk of the conversation going on as well as the votes on him.
(which is why I say he's selective in what he responds to)
10-26-2015, 09:18 PM
btw it's weird that donut didn't think my Vancho1 was genuine since it was very obvious it was had he been reading the thread, which he was evidently doing enough to make a case on Vancho. rubs me the wrong way and is worth thinking about
10-26-2015, 09:19 PM
*Vancho1 vote

asdjkhasdh need sleep BYE
10-27-2015, 12:17 AM
Right, I'm off to sleep.

Don't think I have anything new to say. Feel like chuck's engagement has largely been sniping at me, but that's probably an egocentric view (a brief re-read revealed he did some other shit as well I guess)

Vancho's last post looks scum-defeatist and not town-defeatist, for what that's worth. Although only marginally, D1 lynches are kind of unfortunate.

10-27-2015, 12:40 AM
So is anyone going to be awake and here for me to talk to in this last 2:20?
10-27-2015, 01:07 AM
Votals: Cutting it Close Edition

Vancho1 (4): icanhasdonut, Acionyx, Nanahiras, dichotomousCreator
speedchuck (2): TryTryAgain, Vancho1
dichotomousCreator (1): speedchuck

Abstaining (1): phantomEclipse

With 8 alive, it takes 5 to lynch. There is 1 hour and 53 minutes left in the day.
10-27-2015, 01:40 AM
Hammer Vancho
10-27-2015, 01:44 AM
Vancho1 has been hammered. No more talking is allowed.
10-27-2015, 03:00 AM
[Image: unicorn-waterfall-sunset-jan-patrik-krasny.jpg]

Just as the sun is setting, speedchuck steps forth and becomes the last person to vote for Vancho1, sealing his fate.

He tries to run, but you all hold him down as guards approach. After a short fit of kicking and screaming, he sighs and allows himself to relax. Before long, the guards are pulling him out of the pile of people holding him down, and pulling him away. The guards around you disperse. The years gown is still looming, as it has only been a day and there are 365 days in a year. That thing's going to be there a while, kiddos.

As he is being dragged away, under the sound of Vancho's sliding heels, you swear you can hear Vancho muttering to himself, "What a world, what a world..."

The sun is fully down as you return to your respective quarters.

[Image: jb8PC4R.png]

Vancho1 was...

The Wicked Witch of the West!

[Image: g8dYq5d.jpg]

“I’ll get you, my pretty, and your little dog, too!”

With a wardrobe of entirely black getups and unsightly green skin, no prince would ever want a piece of your delicious magical booty. Admittedly, though, you’ve been watching Prince Amos from afar, and although initially repulsed, do you admit he has a certain...charm. You want Prince Amos all for your own, and no “pretty” princess is going to get in the way of that! You’ve teamed up with [CENSORED] to destroy all those other girls’ nights and take your beloved all for yourself.

Let’s paint the town green.

You are MAFIA.

Each night you and your cohort will choose someone to visit. You will ruin their dress, and they will have no choice but to leave town.

You aligned with THE PARTY POOPERS (Mafia) and win when your numbers equal that of THE PRETTIEST PRINCESSES (Town).

It is now Night. For those with night actions, please comment in bold in your quick topic what you would like to do. Night ends in 24 hours. However, if the 12 PM EST deadline is an issue, I can extend this 11 hours (for a total of 35 hours) once, so that Days will begin/end at 11 PM EST instead. Please let me know in your quicktopic if you would prefer this.