Complete Prettiest Princess Mafia (5/8) - Princesses Prevail Posthaste - TOWN WINS!
10-29-2015, 01:21 AM
RE: Prettiest Princess Mafia (6/8) - Day 2 - Fiesty Foresty Female Flabberghasted, Flees
You're wrong, because you could lynch pE today and AE tomorrow and you would win by doing that.

You're all scumreading me for things I do as town and you can have fun finding that out whenever you like at this point :/

WHOA CHECK OUT ALL THESE MAFIA GAMES GUYS
(06-06-2016 06:12 AM)Coldblooded Wrote:  if there was ever a scumteam to overthink things and make a huge dramatic production out of day one, DC and Granola would probably be it.
10-29-2015, 03:45 AM
RE: Prettiest Princess Mafia (6/8) - Day 2 - Fiesty Foresty Female Flabberghasted, Flees
Well in light of everything ive read since last time, vote dC

I see no reason to lynch eagle unless we can agree on it. Might as well save ourselves some time. I mean though, you could jobestly lynch anyone of DC/me/AE. Because youll be able to check one of the two either way

It's time to, T-T-T-T-T-T TRIPLE POST
10-29-2015, 03:46 AM
As it stands, i believe dC is the only one who doesnt want to be lynched right? Or he has at least expressed that he would rather not be lynched.

"Why me, fry me"

10-29-2015, 03:56 AM
(10-29-2015 03:45 AM)phantomEclipse Wrote:  I see no reason to lynch eagle unless we can agree on it. Might as well save ourselves some time. I mean though, you could jobestly lynch anyone of DC/me/AE. Because youll be able to check one of the two either way
Not if the cop gets killed.
10-29-2015, 05:07 AM
Thats why we have a dcotor right?

10-29-2015, 05:32 AM
Doctor cannot protect the cop or self-protect, according to the pre-game discussion.

Unfortunately, game is not solved completely.

We still have four possibilities for scum. If it's Nana, gg.
That leaves three: pE, dC, aE. If the cop doesn't die tonight, then one of these die, the cop finds out which is which of the remaining. If the cop dies, then tomorrow is still 50/50.

I mean, yes, there's scumhunting that can be done, but this is the mechanical situation.
10-29-2015, 05:47 AM
RE: Prettiest Princess Mafia (6/8) - Day 2 - Fiesty Foresty Female Flabberghasted
(10-29-2015 05:07 AM)phantomEclipse Wrote:  Thats why we have a dcotor right?

Macho cop cannot be protected by the doctor

(10-28-2015 06:16 PM)Nanahiras Wrote:  
(10-25-2015 05:56 PM)Vancho1 Wrote:  TryTryAgain, you may be new, but seriously? Openly saying you're going to follow someone else's opinion is not what town should be doing.
between this and pE's unvote (which doesn't look like a buddy/buddy interaction) I'd lynch Alter Eagle over pE. this sticks out to me because it's like vancho was chastising TTA but didn't want to commit to a suspicion.

I can kind of see it? Vancho's other interaction with TTA was voting him to "get in here" that was followed with this exchange

Quote:TryTryAgain, generally there's something called RVS. Votes made there don't really have good or any reasoning and are generally accepted to be jokes. But anyway, since you're here unvote.

Quote:Alrighty then. I'm already learning and I've only made 2 posts. good for me. And nanahiras is also kinda acting a bit scummy in my eyes.

Not sure it supports anything beyond "vancho was filling space by talked about/at a new player"

Do more or less agree that it's DC>Tazer>PE in order of priority for me right now

Sidenote: Vancho's interactions with the three

-PE has no direct interactions with vancho
-DC's only direct interaction is vancho's thing about crook's hollow and DC asking about that
-TTA gets vancho directly commenting at him with a newbie advice tone and an obviously toothless vote. He doesn't really respond other than saying he's learning after vancho talks about RVS.
10-29-2015, 06:18 AM
RE: Prettiest Princess Mafia (6/8) - Day 2 - Fiesty Foresty Female Flabberghasted
Anyways I think I've gotten most of what I think I can get and I'm okay with hammering the day at this point.
10-29-2015, 06:40 AM
Hammer dC
10-29-2015, 07:56 AM
Hammering people while they're asleep is just rude >_>

GL town I guess, and I really thought I was getting better at this game :/

(06-06-2016 06:12 AM)Coldblooded Wrote:  if there was ever a scumteam to overthink things and make a huge dramatic production out of day one, DC and Granola would probably be it.
10-29-2015, 08:20 AM
...wait, that's not a hammer.

Okay I'll be here to post in 20~30 minutes someone unvote so I don't get murderized before then please I have some final thoughts on pE and AE's reactions

10-29-2015, 08:22 AM
Lol

I think speed just revoted was all

Speed
pE
Acio

10-29-2015, 08:23 AM
Because i like dC

unvote

10-29-2015, 08:28 AM
To put in the thought:

IF i wanted to consider AE scum:

The only thing i would put against em is when they talked about how they "didnt want to make it H-1 so that pE couldnt hammer."

I could see this being either an actual concern, or moreover a ploy to look more town whule throwing shade at someone else.

My point still stands though that dC is not wanting to be lynched. I dont care to be lynched. And (actually going back now) eagle obly suggested a scenario in which they were lynched.

you had that whatecer you come up with can change my mind about you dC

10-29-2015, 08:30 AM
The point against dC being he should only care about being lynched if he isnt a vanilla town

10-29-2015, 08:43 AM
DC has not been hammered. There were only 3 votes for him, and it takes 4 to lynch.

Votals: Not Actually Hammered Edition

dC (2): Acionyx, speedchuck

Abstaining (4): Alter Eagle, phantomEclipse, Nanahiras, dichotomousCreator
10-29-2015, 09:04 AM
Huh, my bad. I didn't think my vote was on him. Sorry for the confusion.

But yeah, I'm happy with any lynch of the three. Leave solving the game until tomorrow, because depending on the choice of today and scum tonight, we may not have to argue.

And honestly I'm not sure who it actually is. I just want to move to the next step.
10-29-2015, 09:15 AM
Counterpoint: If I don't get lynched, town wins.

This is the current scenario: Me, you, and AE are the three suspects, and there are two lynches available. Whichever of us DOESN'T get lynched wins the game for our faction, be it town or scum. I currently view "going on about not caring whether you get lynched or not" as an attempt to towntell.

Obviously figuring out which one of you two is the scum is important and I'm posting thoughts about that as WELL, but that's a path to town victory that's less certain for me (it's like 75%, but me not getting lynched at all is 100%) so it gets proportionally less consideration. Plus I'm terrible at pushing wagons and I've said my piece about everyone and been roundly ignored at every turn so fine whatever.

Anyway. I FELT like you're trying unnecessarily hard to push this lynch over but this whole unvoting business makes me less sure. As a bonus, Eagle's disinterest in the whole situation seems kind of calculated in places.

And yeah before some smartass says it I don't care who gets lynched as long as it isn't me. Neither should pE or Eagle. That attitude being successful by a townie = town winning. So I don't like pE's aggressive not giving a shit OR Eagle's passive not giving a shit. pE's aggressive not giving a shit lines up with his aggressive not defending Vancho, I have less to go on for Eagle but pE is correct in that the whole "ehh it won't be MY fault when dC dies" thing is dodgy as all hell, and I'm not convinced he'd bother posting this whole shebang here as scum.

Also I legit thought I HAD been hammered and posted "GL town" so there's that. Unless people think I was gambitting with my deathpost >_>

@Chuck: C'mon you can be more ambitious than that dude. There's no reason to throw away a 1 in 3 (or 1 in 2 if you're me!) chance of town winning just because our odds are pretty good even if we don't get it.

10-29-2015, 09:19 AM
(10-29-2015 09:15 AM)dichotomousCreator Wrote:  Also I legit thought I HAD been hammered and posted "GL town" so there's that. Unless people think I was gambitting with my deathpost >_>

@Chuck: C'mon you can be more ambitious than that dude. There's no reason to throw away a 1 in 3 (or 1 in 2 if you're me!) chance of town winning just because our odds are pretty good even if we don't get it.
If we randomly pick today we get a 3/4 chance of winning tomorrow even with randomly guessing if the cop dies. That's bloody good odds. Though right now I'd be happy to lynch AE I think. I doubt you were gambitting, and I feel ashamed by meta-ing you into that.
10-29-2015, 09:21 AM
Thing maybe worth dropping:

Can't find any motivations to kill donut beyond the obvious "not a probable protected townread and not a mislynch either"

I feel like in a world with phantom scum townDC probably would have been shot whereas DC/AE would both probably be likely to hit donut

Quote:Also I legit thought I HAD been hammered and posted "GL town" so there's that. Unless people think I was gambitting with my deathpost >_>

Yeah no don't do this it's obnoxious and isn't reliable at all
10-29-2015, 09:23 AM
(10-29-2015 09:19 AM)speedchuck Wrote:  I doubt you were gambitting, and I feel ashamed by meta-ing you into that.

It's not a gambit no

It /is/ reliably scum's last nosethumb for a quick laugh
10-29-2015, 09:28 AM
You're obnoxious and not reliable at all. :V

Anyway. That's where my increased doubt over pE being the scum is coming from (and also one of many reasons I have INSISTED on kicking up as much of a fuss as I have, if I die quietly then pE/AE get to choose their terms a lot more)

And sure I guess if that's a ~thing~ we can ignore the fact that I did that. I've never come across it before though.

@Chuck: 75% is good odds, sure. But that's no reason to throw away better ones.

Lynch: Alter Eagle. Acio's commentary pushed me over on this.

10-29-2015, 09:32 AM
...wait, why do you think pE would have shot me?

10-29-2015, 09:41 AM
(10-29-2015 09:28 AM)dichotomousCreator Wrote:  @Chuck: 75% is good odds, sure. But that's no reason to throw away better ones.
Not throwing away. Acting on them.

LET'S GET LYNCHY
10-29-2015, 09:43 AM
You'd be the same category as donut but come complete with more talking that I'd be(en) harrassing him to read

Quote: (and also one of many reasons I have INSISTED on kicking up as much of a fuss as I have, if I die quietly then pE/AE get to choose their terms a lot more)

If you're town I'll leave a qt post about this and my perspective but

Still want DC lynched today
10-29-2015, 09:47 AM
Okay you know what I have a reason to lynch Eagle over pE tomorrow (or y'know TODAY) but it's potentially -EV what should I do with it.

@chuck: Well for me it's throwing it away so you'll excuse me if I continue trying to improve the town odds.

10-29-2015, 09:51 AM
Quote:Acio's commentary pushed me over on this.

How so?

And given AE is vanilla or scum I don't see any possible -EV stuff
10-29-2015, 09:52 AM
Yeah except as evidenced by how today went I'm a good mislynch due to my activity around Vancho yesterday.

That said, I still don't think pE would have gone after donut and I DO think AE would have, but as previous post says my reasoning for this is -EV.

10-29-2015, 09:56 AM
Donut was killed as a likely cop check.

10-29-2015, 10:03 AM
I don't think pE would have done that. AE I can see having done it. Me I can also see having done it, in fairness. He figured Nanahiras/Acio were too likely to be protected (preventing the sniping of an obvtown) so he took out the person he figured would be most likely to get cleared by the check leading to an additional townfirm.

That or donut was PR read, actually. Neither of those seem like criteria pE would be likely to use.

10-29-2015, 10:05 AM
...actually yeah PR reading is probably more likely. It's a lot more productive for scum than trying to shoot someone they don't think town will protect (since NEITHER PR can be protected)

Anyway it could be a confluence of reasons and it probably is.

10-29-2015, 10:42 AM
I only had time this morning to glance over the thread but figuring out the scum kill seems like flimsy reasoning to move the lynch off dC?

Also I'm teaching five classes in the next six hours, so I'm not going to be here to defend myself but am not against my lynch as it's needed to solve gamestate. If a replacement can jump in seeing as it's crunchtime for this game that'd be appreciated but get it if that'S not gonna be possible.
10-29-2015, 01:02 PM
(10-29-2015 10:42 AM)Alter Eagle Wrote:  I only had time this morning to glance over the thread but figuring out the scum kill seems like flimsy reasoning to move the lynch off dC?

Less opposed to lynching AE today because this is jumpier than warrented by the current threadstate
10-29-2015, 01:15 PM
(10-29-2015 09:56 AM)dichotomousCreator Wrote:  Donut was killed as a likely cop check.

How is this -EV speculation?
10-29-2015, 01:38 PM
blah ok I was aware I phrased that haphazardly but was knee deep in charming schoolchildren to dwell on it, much less figure out how I wanted to clarify.

(This is my one free period today but I checked by just knowing someone would try push a case on me over it. Was kind of hoping it'd be one of the other non-clears instead of you Aci but w/evs).

I was mostly trying to get across that trying to figure out scum intent for the donutkill seems like the kind of speculative busywork in which any one of us three scumspects could justify a whole bunch of words. I could make a bunch to that tune but! I have class again for an hour.

Lynching me is all good, but for the record my money's on dC tomorrow if the Cop is killed tonight and leaves us at MYLO with no hard info.
10-29-2015, 01:49 PM
The problem is more that kill speculation was only leading me to eliminate PE from my list of suspects and I didn't make any moves in AE's direction; DC flipped over thataway but of course he would

Nanahiras/Speedchuck I need a sanitycheck on DC: do his posts from 192 make sense to you from any town perspective? The only one I'm getting is "trying to help and doing the wrong thing because he doesn't know what the right thing is" which is kind of believable but convoluted. In contrast to aping town anger as an excuse to defend himself.
10-29-2015, 01:51 PM
*From 192 Onwards*

Also ugh I open city slickers to compare DC's play and the first thing I see is DONT LYNCH VISCERAL
10-29-2015, 02:03 PM
(10-29-2015 01:15 PM)Acionyx Wrote:  
(10-29-2015 09:56 AM)dichotomousCreator Wrote:  Donut was killed as a likely cop check.

How is this -EV speculation?

Because you not thinking of it suggests that you're not the cop :/

Anyway. I still don't want to get lynched for the same reasons I outlined in #218 but I'm more comfortable that AE is the scum if I'm not at least. I can try to calm down a bit if that's more productive at this point.

I can talk a bit about my perspective AFTER the sanity check takes place (so as not to taint it) if you like...or post-game I guess, it'd still be worth discussing then.

10-29-2015, 02:13 PM
(10-29-2015 02:03 PM)dichotomousCreator Wrote:  Anyway. I still don't want to get lynched for the same reasons I outlined in #218 but I'm more comfortable that AE is the scum if I'm not at least.
HE DOESN'T KNOW IF HE'S SCUM OR NOT

Will do that sanity check tomorrow, when I am awake enough to be sane.
10-29-2015, 02:32 PM
Ill uh leave this here: vote dC

10-29-2015, 02:43 PM
Yes yes dC said a dumb thing what else is new :v

10-29-2015, 07:59 PM
augh I totally forgot mafia was a thing today I'll respond to everybody when I wake up, in the mean time I figured out who the mafia is, it's Alter Eagle

##Vote: Alter Eagle
10-30-2015, 12:44 AM
(10-29-2015 01:49 PM)Acionyx Wrote:  Nanahiras/Speedchuck I need a sanitycheck on DC: do his posts from 192 make sense to you from any town perspective? The only one I'm getting is "trying to help and doing the wrong thing because he doesn't know what the right thing is" which is kind of believable but convoluted. In contrast to aping town anger as an excuse to defend himself.
Honestly, I could see this from town or scum dC, as he himself pointed out. It also kind of reminds me of the way I felt/acted yesterday. Unvote

I'm still fine with lynching dC, of course, but wouldn't mind popping AE today as an alternative. We've got a little over 24 hours to decide.
10-30-2015, 04:51 AM
You could argue aE was hoping Nanahiras would hammer so they could look better

10-30-2015, 05:33 AM
Okay yeah Lynch: Alter Eagle

Rereading: I'm fairly certain phantom is town based on 126 and the posts leading up to it; in that situation he's not likely to convince people to leave vancho on fast wagon reasoning and 126 just feels like he genuinely believes he's right. And heaven knows he's been willing to bus his teammates in the past.

So that leaves DC and Eagle. That weird comment to TTA looks like Vancho is trying to make speedchuck look like his teammate; at the time his other options are DC (mostly strong townread) and Phantom who's in the process of making himself look bad. TTA is mildly townread and new so yapping at him like that makes him look like he's resisting the speedlynch and would distance from a teammate while not producing any real ammunition to get used against them.

I say lynch AE and if they're town cop doesn't make it to tomorrow then lynch dc
10-30-2015, 06:13 AM
By my count:

dC (1): Phantom
Alter Eagle: (3) (dichotomousCreator, Nanahiras, Acionyx

Abstaining (2): Alter Eagle, Speedchuck
10-30-2015, 07:02 AM
I'm okay with this. I kinda want to just go ahead and hammer.

I agree with the notion that pE is town.
10-30-2015, 07:41 AM
I say go for it
10-30-2015, 07:56 AM
Also I just realized that one of the hallmarks of pE's SCUM games is actually a fair share of derping around (see Crook's Hollow, FTL). Which is a point for him in this scenario.

10-30-2015, 08:38 AM
Hammer AE