Trollslum Café: And so it begins. [READ THE RULES FIRST]
04-25-2013, 02:09 PM
RE: Trollslum Café: And so it begins.
[Image: Y70bO.png]
Huh, looks like varnak decided to blank out..... Probably over chever humor. Either way he just goes back to sipping tea

[Image: XEC5v.png]
My Tumblr!
Full signature Here!! List of all my trolls here!!

I make Music!!!!
Feel free to listen to them any time! They will be mostly themes of my characters but sometimes they are just nice little songs I like to put together (most of my work is of the Techno Genre)
[Image: badge.png]

[Image: J5sjGj4.png]

Have a dave and karkat
[Image: tumblr_inline_moy6rwxYVo1qlkjz1.gif]
04-25-2013, 02:12 PM (This post was last modified: 04-25-2013 02:12 PM by Telly.)
[Image: Meyani_content.png]

[Image: Meyani_sheesh.png]

Oh look, an anon blood. Last time Meyani had encountered one of those, it had turned out to be a crazed rainbow drinker who had nearly killed her. Almost involuntarily, Meyani scooted her chair a few centimeters to the left, away from the direction of the anon blood. She kept her nose in her book, but occasionally her eyes would slide over to her stalked victim, watching him as if she thought he was going to suddenly attack her.

Meyani, you're fucking stupid.

04-25-2013, 02:15 PM
[Image: cSNl4dL.png]

Of course he noticed, but he isn't going to give sign of it. No need to scare her any further.
Still sipping that coffee.
04-25-2013, 02:23 PM (This post was last modified: 04-25-2013 02:24 PM by Strider.)
[Image: N3DZe.png]
Zorron raises an eyebrow at the troll that just literally seems to have danced on in there. That's not something that you see every day.

[Image: iaza15884689431200.png]
Meanwhile, Horrin walks in and
Is that troll dressed as Godot? No friggin way...
04-25-2013, 02:24 PM
[Image: 2L9n7.png]
Hmmmm, need something a little stronger........
He stops the server bot and spots an anon drinking some coffee
1ll havve whatt tthatt anon 1ss havv1ng

My Tumblr!

I make Music!!!!
Feel free to listen to them any time! They will be mostly themes of my characters but sometimes they are just nice little songs I like to put together (most of my work is of the Techno Genre)

Have a dave and karkat
04-25-2013, 02:27 PM

It was like watching one of those really old, corny movies. Meyani was certainly not a master of stealth. Every time she turned a page in her book, her narrowed eyes would be watching the anon. Take a sip of coffee? Oh, let's just stare at the anon.

Jesus Christ Meyani.

04-25-2013, 02:31 PM
Oh. This is weird.
Apparently he has become the object of attention in the room. That orangeblood has not taken his eyes off of him since he walked in, and that teal is not bothering to hide her gaze.
...Did someone just order his drink?
Poor guy. Better go tell him what's up. He gets up and carries his mug over to Chever's area.

Afraid that's nOt pOssible. It's a special blend.
04-25-2013, 02:32 PM (This post was last modified: 04-25-2013 02:37 PM by Strider.)
Zorron idly sips his coffee, gaze shifting between Meyani and the anonblood troll. He can almost feel the tension from where he is sitting. Almost.
Horrin, meanwhile, sits down at a table and openly stares at the anonblood dressed as Godot. He is interested to see what this guy does. Dangit Horrin, would you please quit being so obvious about your staring?
04-25-2013, 02:39 PM

Well. At least Chever could keep him occupied. Meyani stared at her old Matesprit for a moment before returning her eyes to her book. She stared at it for what seemed like hours before she finally realized that she wasn't even reading it. Staring at the same page while lost in her thoughts.

[Image: Meyani_content.png]

Sighing, Meyani captchalogued the book, switching it out for a a large piece of dark blue velvet. It almost looked like a cape someone might wear for a FLARP session. Humming softly to herself, she began to hem it, anonblood completely forgotten.

04-25-2013, 02:44 PM
Oh hey, that anon blood just gave him a mug of coffee!
are you tthe new sservv1ce around here?
He takes the mug out of his hand... Hmm this coffe smells different and- oh boy, there's horrin too

My Tumblr!

I make Music!!!!

Have a dave and karkat
04-25-2013, 02:48 PM

NO, but I brewed this myself, sO it isn't very likely yOu're gonna get it elsewhere.
Always help Out a fellOw cOffee drinker. That's One Of my rules.

He quickly produces a new mug and takes a sip.

ThOugh if yOu don't like it dark, I suggest finding a new cup.
04-25-2013, 03:03 PM
He takes a deep sip from it and- heeeeeeyyy..... This isn't so bad at all!!
hey!! Tth1ss ttassttess greatt! 1- tthere wasn'tt any po1sson or anytth1ng 1n 1tt??
So paranoid

My Tumblr!

I make Music!!!!

Have a dave and karkat
04-25-2013, 03:03 PM (This post was last modified: 04-25-2013 03:07 PM by Strider.)
Zorron turns in his seat to face the booth seat across from him, quietly sipping his ginger beer and thinking about some stuff.

Horrin, meanwhile, is still openly staring at the troll dressed like Godot. Oh, and he waves to Chever, but he is still staring. staaaaaaaaaare
He's probably going to be doing this for a while.
04-25-2013, 03:09 PM

He sighs and shakes his head in a condescending manner. He's actually kind of insulted.

Ha...! I was just drinking it earlier, yOu knOw. Besides, I wOuld never befOul such a beverage Of my Own creatiOn.
04-25-2013, 03:17 PM

Meyani's content state of mind was interrupted again, glancing back over at Chever. Looked like he was having a nice time. Free coffee, too. She stared wistfully at her lukewarm cappuccino, wishing that she wasn't so stupid sometimes. She prodded the mug with a finger, watching the melted whipped cream surface of the coffee make small ripples.

She absently wondered who she might have to talk to. There was an orangeblood, and a rustblood. She sighed inwardly, knowing that Aerian would have her head if he found out that she initiated conversation with a lowblood. The painful irony arose of remembering that she wouldn't have the yellowblood as a Moirail if she hadn't talked to him. Smirking, Meyani resumed her sewing, resorting back to her solitude. That was how it always was, anyway. It was hard to make friends when you have the reputation of an idiot.

04-25-2013, 03:31 PM
He returns the wave to horrin
my apolog1ess. Gott tto be carefful when you're a royal. Anyway, tth1ss 1ss really good ssttuff!
He takes a long drink, savouring the taste. Best coffee he ever had

My Tumblr!

I make Music!!!!

Have a dave and karkat
04-25-2013, 03:38 PM
BANG! The door swings open.

[Image: ZGHPUkv.png]

This strange girl that no one here has ever seen before (cough cough) puts one of her mechanical legs down and walks in, clearly having just kicked the door open and not really giving a fuck about it at all. She saunters over to the counter, pretty much ignoring everyone else. yo i wan7 some7hin 7o drink. 6e7 me...uh...6e7 me a 6ra9e soda! some7ime fuckin soon would 8e nice i 6o7 9lans for la7er on and i don7 9lan on s7ickin around some dum9 le77in my life slip 8y ya hear?
04-25-2013, 03:39 PM (This post was last modified: 04-25-2013 03:42 PM by ZeronFX.)
[Image: UqGGLBo.png]

It's fine, I suppOse. TO err is tO be TrOll, tO fOrgive, divine.

He takes a drink himself. God he loves moments like this. Drinking coffee in cool silence, lost in the rich aroma and the bitter taste. The sun's rays were just barely visible over the mountains in the distance. It feels like time has stopped. The sun doesn't rise and the coffee never runs out.
Coffee Heaven.

...But soon enough, he's done with his cup, so he produces a new one, with a slightly different blend.

SO.
04-25-2013, 03:51 PM
[Image: pXxGP.png]
He just downs that cup almost imedietly, looking quite peppy!
sso you brew tth1ss yoursselff?? 1mprress1vve ffor an anon!
That's a compliment

My Tumblr!

I make Music!!!!

Have a dave and karkat
04-25-2013, 03:59 PM (This post was last modified: 04-25-2013 04:24 PM by ZeronFX.)

I put my all intO it, much like everything else I dO.
That's One Of my rules.

He takes another mug out for himself.

I'm glad tO see yOu appreciate dark fOr what it is. YOu dOn't need all Of that extra stuff diluting the flavOr.
Impressive fOr rOyalty.

Was that a jab at that tealblood? Who knows.
04-25-2013, 04:08 PM
[Image: pXxGP.png]
1 lovve 1tt ssttrong! Evven my ttea 1ss ssttrong!! Alwayss lovve a ssttrong fflavvor 1n anytth1ng!
Like how you can still smell a strong fish meal on his breath. At least the coffee takes that down!

My Tumblr!

I make Music!!!!

Have a dave and karkat
04-25-2013, 04:20 PM

Fish breath. Eww. Well, to be expected of a fish, you guess.

Yeah. That's the way tO gO. DOn't accept anything but the best.
04-25-2013, 04:21 PM
[Image: 0q7fFU1.png]

You look around the cafe...only two people talking at the moment. Eh. Boring. You turn back to the counter and begin tapping a foot idly, drumming your fingers on the counter.

You softly hum some kind of tune, and appear to be drumming your fingers to a beat, but it's entirely inaudible.
04-25-2013, 04:23 PM (This post was last modified: 04-25-2013 04:24 PM by Telly.)
[Image: Meyani_apologetic.png]

After a few more moments of sewing, the tealblood silently began gathering up her things. It was hard being here in this place nowadays. She used to come here with friends and have a good time. Now she always sat alone. It got pretty lonely.

Tossing a few caegars next to her cup, Meyani walked out of the café, closing the door gently behind her.

04-25-2013, 04:27 PM
Chever will always have fish breath... That's all he eats
mm, musstt ff1nd outt your ssecrett one day! Ssay, whatt 1ss your name?
He finishes the mug and hands it back

My Tumblr!

I make Music!!!!

Have a dave and karkat
04-25-2013, 04:33 PM
[Image: UqGGLBo.png]

He would rather die than give up his brewing secrets. Nevertheless, he grins and takes a swig of his mug, then lightly banging it down on the table.

SOme call me "That douchebag Over there." Others call me "that weird cOffee-freak Of a cOward anOn." I prefer Vicaxe Obscur, thOugh. COnsiderably less derOgatOry.
04-25-2013, 04:43 PM
[olor=#6a006a]haha, att leasstt you don'tt gett called rad1o boy! Name 1ss chevver! And don'tt lett my h1ghtt ffool you![/color]
Ohhh yes, the old days with zerleg

My Tumblr!

I make Music!!!!

Have a dave and karkat
04-25-2013, 04:46 PM (This post was last modified: 04-25-2013 04:46 PM by Dudemaster47.)
[Image: P3D6JGO.png]

After waiting for what seemed like ages (ie 2 minutes), you finally get your drink.

fuckin finally wha7 7ook ya so lon6? 9iece a shi7.

You put down a few caegars on the counter to pay and take a seat, homing in on the convo taking place between antennae and visor over there. You pop the cap and sip your drink.
04-25-2013, 04:52 PM
[Image: veR53O8.png]

Very well. I knOw we just met, Mr. Chever, but I must be gOing. As the wOrld turns, we must turn with it.

And just like that he gets up and leaves, leaving another full mug for Chever.
Well.
04-25-2013, 04:58 PM
[Image: Kga9u.png]
mr. Chever!! that anon has respect! He likes that
ah, well, be ssee1ng you
OOHHH! Another full mug!! SSIIIIIIIIP

My Tumblr!

I make Music!!!!

Have a dave and karkat
04-25-2013, 05:04 PM (This post was last modified: 04-25-2013 05:05 PM by Dudemaster47.)
[Image: XVbEHob.png]

Oh? Looks like antennae just got dumped by visor. Hm...and he's a little sucker too, ain't he? Heh...you get a nasty idea. You get up from your seat and walk up to him.

[Image: loz3xBg.png]

yo 6u99y i heard 7ha7 coffee s7un7s yer 6row7h. 8u7 you 9ro8a8ly learned 7ha7 7he hard way didn7 ya?

Yes. Make him feel small, or something.
04-25-2013, 05:13 PM (This post was last modified: 04-25-2013 05:14 PM by BlueGemFox.)
[Image: y9bQl.png]
He chugs a bit before putting down the mug. Who's this going on about your height and all?? OUTRAGEOUS!
whatt?! Tthatt can'tt be ttrue!! 1vve been dr1nk1ng coffee ffor ssweepss! And you LEAVVE my vvertt1cal appearance alone!
Chever... She just..... Said.... God damn he's an idiot.

My Tumblr!

I make Music!!!!

Have a dave and karkat
04-25-2013, 05:19 PM
[Image: BninR0y.png]

Heh, too easy, like taking candy from a mentally deficient wiggler. Actually, taking the candy from any wiggler would probably be harder than getting a rise out of this guy who kinda looks like one except old. You briefly wonder how difficult it would be to steal candy from antennae here...

oh no. coffee doesn7 ac7ually s7un7 yer 6row7h. ya jus7 6o7 s7uck in a small fish 7ank fer 7oo lon6 didn7 ya small fry?
04-25-2013, 05:25 PM (This post was last modified: 04-25-2013 05:26 PM by BlueGemFox.)
[Image: y9bQl.png]
She's got her line cast with juicy bait, and chever is biting like hell!
whatt!!! 1ll havve you know 1 l1vve 1n a huge casttle!!
You mean a huge ruin chever..... Ruin.you cheated on the building when you were a wriggler.... For shame

My Tumblr!

I make Music!!!!

Have a dave and karkat
04-25-2013, 05:29 PM (This post was last modified: 04-25-2013 05:30 PM by Dudemaster47.)
[Image: fm5Vt42.png]

Oh my god. This is too easy. Just...too easy! You're barely restraining laughter at this point.

oh? where is i7...a7 7he 8o77om of a li77le 6lass 8owl?

Nope, you totally fail a restraining your laughter now. You're so mean, Karzti.
04-25-2013, 05:33 PM (This post was last modified: 04-25-2013 05:35 PM by BlueGemFox.)
[Image: EpTQo.png]
There goes the pouting!
WHATT?! any more remarks, and youll be att tthe bottom off a l1ttle bowl!!
He hops off the chair and shakes his fist.... Oh god, now he looks even shorter!!
Man he is so easy to piss off

My Tumblr!

I make Music!!!!

Have a dave and karkat
04-25-2013, 05:38 PM
[Image: D8RtEL6.png]

You look down at the little guy. He's got some spunk...but you have like...1 1/2 feet on him or so. You're pretty confident about your odds if he attacked you, besides what harm could he do with his tiny fists?

9lease i could send ya halfway across 7he room wi7h a flick a my wris7...and i don7 mean 7he one made ou77a s7eel. 7ry me fishface!
04-25-2013, 05:42 PM
[Image: EpTQo.png]
youre really assk1ng ffor a ff1ghtt now, mettal moutth!! 1 could ttake you on bl1ndffolded!!
He starts dancing around in a fighting pose..... Now he just looks plain silly

My Tumblr!

I make Music!!!!

Have a dave and karkat
04-25-2013, 05:47 PM
[Image: RUOGKBP.png]

[Image: UFlrET5.png]

wha7 did you call me.
04-25-2013, 05:50 PM
[Image: nWa2D.png]
mettal moutth! Whatt, al1ttle name sstt1ngss?
Chever.... You just got upset at her because she called you short, idiot

My Tumblr!

I make Music!!!!

Have a dave and karkat
04-25-2013, 05:56 PM
[Image: 6qgJNA0.png]

i7 doesn7 s7in6 as much as me shovin a pi7chfork u9 yer ass will if ya don7 wa7ch yer fuckin mou7h!
04-25-2013, 05:59 PM (This post was last modified: 04-25-2013 06:00 PM by BlueGemFox.)
and tthere you were runn1ng YOUR MOUTTH! You better wattch 1tt or you become my nextt ff1ssh 1n my l1ttle bowl!
Chever.... No.... Don't start fighting...you just came back from you break, god damnit

My Tumblr!

I make Music!!!!

Have a dave and karkat
04-25-2013, 06:07 PM
[Image: 6qgJNA0.png]

7HA7S I7 I7S FUCKIN ON!

And then you grab his collar with your mechanical arm and drag him most of the way out the door before tossing him out, following antennae.

And then.

AND THEN.

THEY FOUGHT. And it was epic. And it was all off screen. (Permission from BGF to do this, as...it...is...BED TIEM)
04-25-2013, 06:12 PM
God damnit!!! Dragged by the collar!! Why I'd he have to be so short!?
He just continues rambling on how he can take her on as she drags him out
SHRIMP TRACKS AHOY!

My Tumblr!

I make Music!!!!

Have a dave and karkat
04-25-2013, 09:11 PM (This post was last modified: 04-25-2013 09:12 PM by Nonesense.)
[Image: Zunnah32_zpsd0900cdb.png]
It appears after last nights succesful visit Zunnah is back. Maybe he's feeling more confident outside his hive? or maybe the author hasn't written profiles for other trolls yet. Who knows. Either way he walked over to a corner table and sat down, ordering nothing as usual. He still didn't have the money to spend on treats and stuff. If only there would be someone in need of a jester. He could surely make money as a jester... or perhaps some other job. That was easy.
04-25-2013, 10:15 PM
[Image: X1b0i.png]
Look who can't stay away from this place? Just like old times, eh?
Looks like he's been beaten up a little bit, from that fight with who he knows as "metal mouth"
And it looks like he wasnt the winner either. He takes a seat and orders something chocolate..... And he gets chocolate icecream. Meh ok

My Tumblr!

I make Music!!!!

Have a dave and karkat
04-25-2013, 10:23 PM
[Image: Zunnah35_zps71374396.png]

Zunnah doesn't appear to be paying attention to his surroundings. No, instead he's focusing on more important things. Such as planning how to get a hoofbeast to drive an unicycle and where to get the ingredients for this. Maybe he could practice with his lusus and a wheel first and then move on to hoofbeasts and unicycles.
04-25-2013, 10:47 PM (This post was last modified: 04-25-2013 10:52 PM by BlueGemFox.)
[Image: X1b0i.png]
Wait a minute... Something missing on this icecream!!
WHERESS MY CHOCOLATTE TTOPP1NG??!!
He bangs his fist on the table.... Yeesh demanding!! Everyone on alternia is can hear him!

My Tumblr!

I make Music!!!!

Have a dave and karkat
04-25-2013, 10:55 PM
[Image: Zunnah32_zpsd0900cdb.png]
Hoofbeasts on unicycles... more hoofbeasts on unicycles... sudden angry voice coming from the other end of the cafe.

"I-I d-d-don't k-know!"

[Image: Zunnah33_zps31b2544f.png]

He sliiiiiides underneath his table. That was awkward... and scary. Maybe if he'll stick around underneath the table it'll be all good.
04-25-2013, 11:07 PM
[Image: hszWh.png]
Uhhhhhh........ Did that just happen? I think it just happened.... That was odd
zunnah....? Was tthatt you?
He could reconise the voice, but he can't see the person who made it

My Tumblr!

I make Music!!!!

Have a dave and karkat