Trollslum Café: And so it begins. [READ THE RULES FIRST]
04-25-2013, 11:17 PM (This post was last modified: 04-25-2013 11:19 PM by Nonesense.)
RE: Trollslum Café: And so it begins.
[Image: Zunnah35_zps71374396.png]

Well that voice sure sounded like Chever... but he hasn't seen Chever in a while. Maybe whoever that was wasn't really Chever. Maybe someone was just trying to lure him out.. like one of those clowns. Needless to say, Zunnah was far too terrified to move from his spot. He knew he'd be too slow to make a smooth exit, thus he tried to seem as small as possible. Perhaps whoever was after him wouldn't notice him.
04-25-2013, 11:37 PM
[Image: Y70bO.png]
He decides to head over to where zunnah was, taking his icecream with him
[color=6a006a]uhhhh, zunnah? 1ttss me[/colour]

[Image: XEC5v.png]
My Tumblr!
Full signature Here!! List of all my trolls here!!

I make Music!!!!
Feel free to listen to them any time! They will be mostly themes of my characters but sometimes they are just nice little songs I like to put together (most of my work is of the Techno Genre)
[Image: badge.png]

[Image: J5sjGj4.png]

Have a dave and karkat
[Image: tumblr_inline_moy6rwxYVo1qlkjz1.gif]
04-25-2013, 11:44 PM
[Image: Zunnah32_zpsd0900cdb.png]
Well the troll sure ended up looking like Chever, but Zunnah refused to fall for potential evil schemes just yet. He didn't want to get eaten or tortured.

I-I.. d-d-don't k-know shir. A-a-are y-y-your h-hornsh r-r-real?

A rude question to ask from a stranger, but if this was indeed Chever, he wouldn't get angry about it.
04-25-2013, 11:45 PM
[Image: jjs0K.png]

Varnak stops zoning out...

Huh!? Wha7? Oh... Damn i7...

He gets up and goes to another booth, ordering another Mocha to keep him up this time...
If only his matesprit came in. That would make his night.

Click here to view my signature: http://www.mspaforums.com/member.php?102...kkenfreak4
04-25-2013, 11:50 PM
[Image: ROOYU.png]
off coursse tthey are! You've known me long enough tto know tthesse ARENTT fake
He can't help but think what a silly question

My Tumblr!

I make Music!!!!
Feel free to listen to them any time! They will be mostly themes of my characters but sometimes they are just nice little songs I like to put together (most of my work is of the Techno Genre)

Have a dave and karkat
04-25-2013, 11:56 PM (This post was last modified: 04-25-2013 11:56 PM by Nonesense.)

Something else to prove this is the real Chever... Well Chever always liked blue. So maybe he should ask something relating to colours.

W-what c-c-colour i-i-ish h-he?

Zunnah pointed at Varnak. Poor poor Zunnah didn't realize you don't have to be Chever to say 'green'. Somewhere in his tiny think pan this method had seemed like a good idea.
04-26-2013, 12:09 AM
[Image: ROOYU.png]
[/color=#6a006a]zunnah... Can'tt you ssee vvanark 1ss green?[/color]

It's Varnak....chever

My Tumblr!

I make Music!!!!

Have a dave and karkat
04-26-2013, 12:21 AM

Zunnah was starting to feel rather dumb right about now, but he was still determined to make sure this is the real Chever.

D-do y-y-you l-like c-c-cake, shir?

Chever always liked cake....
04-26-2013, 12:51 AM (This post was last modified: 04-26-2013 01:06 AM by BlueGemFox.)
[Image: hszWh.png]
off coursse 1 do! Who doessntt?

My Tumblr!

I make Music!!!!

Have a dave and karkat
04-26-2013, 01:13 AM

Zunnahs think pan cannot understand what is going on. Is this the real Chever or not? He solved the problem by running away from it like he always does. With a quick dash he's out of the cafe to sort his thoughts up.
04-26-2013, 01:22 AM
[Image: nWa2D.png]
Gah!!! 1 g1vve up on h1m!! 1 don'tt know why 1 Evven bother w1tth h1m anymore!
He decides to leave the cafe out of frustration

My Tumblr!

I make Music!!!!

Have a dave and karkat
04-26-2013, 02:00 AM
[Image: Soroni_meh_zps53f8ca68.png]

The door to the café opens and this oliveblood walks in. She's obviously never been here before, but that doesn't mean she doesn't know what she is looking for. She takes a seat close to the bar and orders a latte and a bagel. After doing so, she uncaptchalogues a sketchbook and ink pen, beginning to draw on a blank page while she waits for her order.

04-26-2013, 02:02 AM
[Image: 4YBrC.png]

Varnak continues lounging around, sipping his mocha. He does notice an oliveblood in some cool looking outfit walk in. She is obviously new, or rather, new to him. She just got here, so he won't approach her just yet.

Click here to view my signature: http://www.mspaforums.com/member.php?102...kkenfreak4
04-26-2013, 02:31 AM

The pen made furious scratching noises on the paper as the oliveblood continued to draw. She didn't even seem to notice that her coffee and bagel were placed beside her by the serverbot. Her eyes remained glued to the sketchbook, as did the tip of the pen.

04-26-2013, 02:42 AM

Varnak decides to walk over to the Oliveblood, trying not to break her focus. He tries to see what she's drawing, without being too intrusive... Roll for effectiveness.

04-26-2013, 03:14 AM

Varnak rolled a 20 for effectiveness. The olive's concentration remained on her drawing, not even taking the slightest notice of the male troll looking at that she was doing. Which was actually just making shield designs. They all looked pretty good, and almost 3-D. She had some impressive pencilling skills, to be sure.

04-26-2013, 03:18 AM

Wow, those are awesome designs. He realizes he is in the presence of an Armorsmith. He used to work with one. He nods silently and wits about two seats away from her at the bar and orders some fries. He really doesn't want to bother her while she is busy. That's rude.

04-26-2013, 03:30 AM

After about five minutes had passed, the girl looks up and scans the room. Her eyes narrow until she realizes that there's only one person in the café besides herself. Clearing her throat, she motioned to Varnak with a finger, beckoning him to come over.

04-26-2013, 03:33 AM

Varnak notices the girl's beckoning and walks over to her.

Hey dude. Done drawin'? Wha7's up?

04-26-2013, 03:39 AM

Her eyes flash for a moment before turning her lips into a curt smile. After untying a few knots in a strap of leather, she uncaptchalogued a large, steel shield bound with leather on the front.

>Hold This For me okay< she muttered, grasping one of Varnak's arms and shoving it through the straps.
04-26-2013, 03:41 AM
[Image: GrgSw.png]

Varnak got a shield shoved on his arm...
He's not pleased.

Gah! Wha7 7he hell!?

04-26-2013, 04:35 AM

>jusT shuT up For a momenT please<

The olive took a photo of Varnak holding the shield before writing something down in her sketchbook. She then measured how far his arm went, and wrote that down as well. Nodding with satisfaction, she captchalogued the shield and sat back down.

>Thanks For doing ThaT. I needed someone To help me<
04-26-2013, 04:37 AM
[Image: Spo80.png]

Varnak sighs and sits down next to her, slightly disgruntled...

Ya could have jus7 asked, ya know...

04-26-2013, 05:05 AM

<asking For Things is noT my specialTy< she muttered, making more notes in her book while drawing a smaller scale of the shield that Varnak had held a moment ago.
04-26-2013, 05:28 AM
[Image: pnqSf.png]

Yea....I no7cied... Nice shield, by 7he way. Ya mus7 be an armorsmi7h.

04-26-2013, 05:58 AM
[Image: XomboxSmile.png]
Oh no. Oh no! OH GOD HE'S BACK!

Xombox entered the cafe and sniggered. Life had been good to him recently. He'd made some friends, so he was no longer such a total douche. He actually knew how to have conversations that didn't ultimately result in death threats. But he knew the sort of reputation he had around here, and he was starting to miss terrorizing this establishment. So, for old time's sake he was back. Maybe he could bump into his old kismesis. He noticed Meyani zoning out over at a table but didn't want to approach her until she finished her reverie and noticed him. With a sigh he took a seat at a booth, ordering a coffee from a passing servebot and uncaptchaloguing something from his RANDOM modus...

A bloody husktop.
Oh, yeah. He had to use the built-in camera that one time... things got messy. With a sigh he whipped out the handkerchief he always kept in his back pocket and began to clean it.

It’s too bad that stupidity isn't painful. Ignorance is one thing, but our society thrives increasingly on stupidity. It depends on people going along with whatever they are told. The media promotes a cultivated stupidity as a posture that is not only acceptable but laudable. -Anton Szandor LaVey

[Image: 4GOEnp0.gif]
04-26-2013, 07:51 AM
[Image: CBfHbGB.png]

"Metal mouth" once again kicks the door open and finds her way inside, although she does spit a bit of...is that blood? She spits a bit of blood out of her mouth and onto the pavement before walking inside, wiping her lips.

As you walk to the counter, you look at the back of the hand you wiped with, and seeing the purple smear...you realize you just wiped your lipstick off.

Dammit.

You head into the bathroom and come out about a minute later, looking good as new, and then once again proceed to the counter.

hey. you. s7u9id dum8 8arkee9 6uy. 6e7 e 7he same fuckin 7hin ya 6o7 me las7 ni6h7 or heads will roll. namely yers. 6o7 i7?

You truly have a way with words.
04-26-2013, 08:00 AM
[Image: 56ir9.png]

This dirty little lowblood, literally speaking, enters the cafe. It's his first time here, really. He looks around and immediately moves to the side devoid of highbloods. He wants nothing to do with them. Ever.

04-26-2013, 08:07 AM
[Image: N3DZe.png]
Zorron finishes his ginger beer and orders a second, once again looking around. He deliberately avoids looking directly at the indigoblood, and the two greenbloods look like they might be talking about metalwork, if the shield he saw was any indication, aaand...huh, that seems to be just about it. There sure isn't a whole lot of other trolls here at the moment.
[Image: iaza15884689431200.png]
Now that the Godot looking trolls has left, Horrin stops staring and actually has a seat. FINALLY. He notices that Varnak is here, but it looks like he is occupied, so he waves hello, but otherwise stays where he is.
04-26-2013, 08:11 AM
[Image: ZGHPUkv.png]

While you wait for your drink, you look around the cafe once more. Man, what a dingy place. Why did you even come in here? Oh yeah, you were thirsty. Huh...looks like a buncha losers 'round here. Some dirty lowblood, a likely equally as dirty clown, and a couple of greenbloods. And then two more lowbloods who seem just as lame.

Man.

Why can't anyone cool be around ever? Whatever, maybe you'll just find some poor sap to pick on.
04-26-2013, 08:14 AM

Thelin keeps his distance from the highbloods. Why did it have to be highbloods? And why doesn't any of the other gang members hang around here? Is it because of the highbloods? Who knows. He will have to mentions this to the others.

04-26-2013, 08:32 AM (This post was last modified: 04-26-2013 08:33 AM by Xomb.)
[Image: XomboxNeutral.png]

Ah, nice and clean. Xombox put the brown-stained rag back into his pocket and booted up his husktop. He had some things to take of. He took a quick glance up to see who just came through, so absorbed was he in cleaning his device. A scruffy lowblood and a... and a... what the fuck is that thing? Half a troll?

Who-gets-fucked-up-so-much-they-lose-half-their-body? What-a-fucking-disgrace-to-our-caste... he muttered REALLY LOUDLY before logging into his top.

It’s too bad that stupidity isn't painful. Ignorance is one thing, but our society thrives increasingly on stupidity. It depends on people going along with whatever they are told. The media promotes a cultivated stupidity as a posture that is not only acceptable but laudable. -Anton Szandor LaVey

04-26-2013, 08:47 AM
[Image: Qcof8oO.png]

You turn toward the clown and glare at him, ignoring your grape soda as it arrives.

come over here joker 8oy and ill show ya exac7ly which one a us is 7he fuckin dis6race.
04-26-2013, 08:49 AM

Aaaaand that's his cue to exit the cafe. He just walks up and leaves.

04-26-2013, 08:55 AM (This post was last modified: 04-26-2013 08:56 AM by Xomb.)
[Image: XomboxGrin.png]
Ooh, a challenge. Xombox recaptchalogued his husktop and picked up his mug of coffee, taking a draught of it as he strode over to the belligerent cyborg. With not a care in the world he hopped onto a stool at the counter, setting his coffee down and fishing a cigarette out of his pack. He sparked it, taking great care to blow the toxic smoke into her face.

You-won't-mind-this-right? Surely-whoever-did-that-to-you-ripped-your-lungs-out-as-well-so-you-have-nothing-to-fear-from-smoke-inhalation?
It's what he would have done.

04-26-2013, 09:03 AM (This post was last modified: 04-26-2013 09:09 AM by Dudemaster47.)
[Image: UFlrET5.png]

Guh, you cough a bit at the smoke and try to fan it away with your hand.

i 6o7 7wo 9erfec7ly fuckin 6ood lun6s in me. which is more 7han youll 8e a8le 7o say fer yerself if ya 7ry 7ha7 smoke 7hin a6ain.
04-26-2013, 09:15 AM (This post was last modified: 04-26-2013 09:24 AM by Xomb.)
[Image: XomboxGrin.png]

Xombox chuckled. It's like she thinks he gave a shit.

I'd-like-to-see-you-try. Really, I-would. I'm-not-some-lowblood-punk, it-wouldn't-be-easy-for-you. But-I-didn't-come-here-to-start-shit. I-came-here-to-chill. And-then-you-stroll-in-and-do-you-realize-how-bad-you-look? Half-troll-half-machine? The-fuck-happened-to-you? he asked, puffing again on his cancerstick but blowing it away from her.

He wasn't scared of her, he was just really interested in her.

04-26-2013, 09:41 AM
[Image: 0q7fFU1.png]

You fold your arms. Hmph, he seems to be backing down at least.

hmph. if yer 7ha7 in7eres7ed...fine. ever have one a 7hose days where ya jus7...6o7 8linded in one eye? 7hen ya 6o7 yer whole shoulder 8lown off and yer arm wen7 wi7h i7? and 7hen yer le6s 6o7 8roken so 8adly 7ha7 7hey had 7o am9u7a7e em? well i had one a 7hose days.

How descriptive and not vague at all.
04-26-2013, 09:47 AM (This post was last modified: 04-26-2013 09:50 AM by Xomb.)
[Image: XomboxNeutralCA.png]
He emulated her and crossed his arms as well.

So... they-gouged-your-eye-out-with-a-melon-spoon, took-a-shotgun-and-fired-point-blank-into-your-shoulder, and-then-dropped-a-safe-on-your-legs? Damn. That-sucks. I-never-had-one-of-those-days-but-I-did-have-a-day-where-someone-took-a-chainsaw-sword-and-raked-it-across-my-back, then-took-my-own-katana-and-rammed-it-up-my-foot-and-into-my-knee. That-was-fun. The-silver-lining-in-it-is-I-got-this-sweet-leg-sword-now. he told her, lifting up his pant leg to show her the blade, the tip of the sword encased in a convenient boot sheathe.

04-26-2013, 09:59 AM (This post was last modified: 04-26-2013 10:00 AM by Dudemaster47.)

You shrug. You aren't going to go any further with your description.

sure i7 ha99ened exac7ly like how you said or wha7ever. and nea7 le6 sword or wha7ever. 8u7...

You reach over to your robotic arm and twist it with your other hand until it clicks, before pulling it out of the socket entirely and...scratching your back with it.

i 6o7 a fully de7acha8le ro8o7 arm ou77a 7he whole deal! 9re77y fuckin cool in my 8ook. also i7 freaks 9eo9le ou7.
04-26-2013, 10:07 AM (This post was last modified: 04-26-2013 10:25 AM by Xomb.)

The clown was not impressed. Or freaked out. Why would he be?

Isn't-that-a-major-design-flaw-though? Couldn't-someone-exploit-that-in-a-strife? You-know, twist-it-like-you-just-did-and-then-rip-it-out-of-the-socket? Then-you're-down-a-whole-limb-homie. Don't-get-me-wrong, I'd-love-to-have-a-back-scratcher-on-hand-constantly-but-I-wouldn't-want-someone-to-be-able-to-put-me-at-a-disadvantage-like-that. That's-what-I-don't-get-about-cybernetics, why-would-you-want-them-to-detach? You-already-lost-that-motherfucker-once, why-do-it-again? Does-it-do-anything-else? Can-it-stretch? Shoot-flames-from-the-palm? Can-you-make-a-beautiful-piano-symphony-with-it? Or-is-that-the-only-cool-thing-about-it, it-detaches?

04-26-2013, 10:32 AM
You stick your arm back in the slot and twist it until it locks. And then...you shrug.

[Image: nB2E8rM.png]

i 7hink i7s made so i7 6o77a 8e done from a s9ecific an6le so only i can do i7 or some7hin. or some7hin a8ou7 i7 is made so i7s really unlikely 7ha7 i7 would ha99en. and uh...i7 func7ions 9erfec7ly as an arm? ive 8een 9es7erin my rail 7o 7inker wi7h i7 and add some kinda fin6er 6un or some7hin cool like that 8u7 he hasn7 done much more 7hen make i7 work 8e77er.
04-26-2013, 10:38 AM (This post was last modified: 04-26-2013 10:38 AM by Xomb.)

Xombox took a sip of his coffee.

At-least-it's-modifiable, about-the-only-thing-I-can-do-with-my-leg-is-sharpen-it. Although-it's-increased-my-combat-effectiveness-greatly. No-one-ever-suspects-the-clown-of-having-a-weapon-for-a-limb. He suddenly realized he didn't even introduce himself and this chick seemed cool enough. Xombox-Zyltra. he said simply, holding his hand out to her as a show of respect.

04-26-2013, 10:46 AM

You shake it with your organic hand.

karz7i ra8one. nice 7o mee7cha.
04-26-2013, 11:07 AM (This post was last modified: 04-26-2013 11:08 AM by Xomb.)

Likewise. So-what-brings-you-to-this-dump? I-just-showed-up-here-one-day-and-ended-up-meeting-some-pretty-chill-motherfuckers-so-I-pop-in-every-now-and-then-to-see-if-they're-hanging-around. Strangely-there's-one-but-it-looks-like-she's-all-zoned-out. he told Karzti, waving his hand in Meyani's general direction.

04-26-2013, 11:11 AM
[Image: arrnek2.png]

Arrnek walks into the cafe a mischievous grin on her face when she spots a familiar pair of horns and red jacket. She starts trying to sneak up on Horrin. Something she's good at being a hunter but then again so was Horrin.
04-26-2013, 11:25 AM (This post was last modified: 04-26-2013 11:31 AM by Strider.)
Horrin has ordered a drink and is currently yawning. He's pretty much wide open right about now.
04-26-2013, 11:36 AM (This post was last modified: 04-26-2013 11:37 AM by Wycca.)
Her grin only gets wider as she puts two fingers against the back of his head like one of her gun barrels.

Bang, LOOks Like I WOuLd have WOn this rOund.
04-26-2013, 11:40 AM
The moment he feels on the back of his head, Horrin raises his hands to grab the wrist attached to the hand and finger pressed against his neck. If he is successful, he'll pull forward as hard as he can as he gets up in order to flip whoever it is behind him onto the table.
04-26-2013, 11:45 AM
[Image: veR53O8.png]

He strolls in, taking a sweep of a glance around before sitting down in an empty booth. He leans back and relaxes, shooing off the servebot. He's not hungry, and he doesn't need a drink.