Complete Insomniac Mafia - SCUM/3P WIN
05-05-2016, 03:16 AM
RE: Insomniac Mafia - SCUM/3P WIN
"Hey Cold, we're going to waste an entire day lynching you and probably throw the game for town unless you risk your life shooting somebody right now."

Lol okay, fucking do it then. I mean if you had a super confirmed scum that I didn't have a mark on then it would be a different story, but sticking my neck out for town after they only gave me a single visit all game? No thanks.

Tumblr/Steam
05-05-2016, 06:41 AM (This post was last modified: 05-05-2016 06:41 AM by Druplesnubb.)
Even in the worst-case-scenario of you randomly throwing the game instead of playing to your win condition town would still get rid of a potentially dangerous third party.
05-05-2016, 06:53 AM
Yeah sorry, but I'm not seeing a world where you actually get town to follow through with lynching me when I was already practically 100% confirmed as a benign third party. I would only risk shooting if I was 90+% sure that somebody was scum and that killing them wouldn't end the game before I could reach my wincon.

Like sorry but my odds of winning would have been significantly better by playing chicken with the lynch wagon than by risking a gun blowing up in my face, and I'm pretty sure that town would blink first. If anything I'd probably just try and use the gun to leverage more scum into visiting me, under the logic that I'm not going to shoot anybody that I already have a mark on.

Tumblr/Steam
05-05-2016, 06:57 AM
Actually it depends on the day I guess, I probably could have been swayed into shooting Granola on day 3, but any other time would have been a real fight.

Tumblr/Steam
05-05-2016, 09:57 AM
well to be fair Granola being shot D3 probably would have made the difference!

WHOA CHECK OUT ALL THESE MAFIA GAMES GUYS
(06-06-2016 06:12 AM)Coldblooded Wrote:  if there was ever a scumteam to overthink things and make a huge dramatic production out of day one, DC and Granola would probably be it.