Signups Not Chwoka Mafia{5/11}
10-16-2015, 12:49 PM (This post was last modified: 10-16-2015 09:14 PM by Not Chwoka.)
Not Chwoka Mafia{5/11}
Not Chwoka presents:An original production from the makers of games such as "Who the hell thought this was a good idea" and "I can't believe this isn't entirely a joke" comes:
[Image: 2nk03dv.png]

Not Chwoka Mafia is a closed-setup, “anonymafia” clusterfuck inspired by the original Chwoka Mafia and its sequel, both found on the illustrious Eagle Time Forums. In this “anonymafia”, all players will have access to this user account Not Chwoka, and can only post in the thread using this account. You may alter the avatar, personal info, signature, et al of that account however you like. (Just not the password.) In order to ascertain which player posted what, you must record post numbers for posts you made in your quicktopic.

Voting is done by voting for a post #, not a player. Hammer is still reached when a player receives enough votes, regardless of how they’re scattered. When a player is lynched, their role is revealed. The player name is not revealed. Any night action must target a specific post, not a player.
Setup guarantees:
• There will be no exact duplicates of roles.
• There will be no vanilla town or vanilla scum, although some abilities will be minor compared to others.
• There will be no “anarchy inducement” roles like inventors that alter the setup after gamestart.
• Scum will have daychat, as will masons and lovers (if such things exist).
• There is only one scum team. There may or may not be third parties, but if they do exist their win conditions will not be egregiously centralising or whacky (no obliterators etc).
• All publicly announced mod information is immune to rolefuckery - publicoppings, role reveals, player names and any other announcements by the mods will not get reversed/screwed. Publicly announced mod information may, however, be withheld.
• This game is, in all likelihood, not balanced, nor is a single fuck given in regards to the aforementioned.
• This is the worst idea ever.
DO NOT POST WITH THIS ACCOUNT OUTSIDE THIS TOPIC

Very important rules to follow (Redtext violations are near-certain grounds for instant modkill):
• Do not talk about your role or in-game happenings outside the game.
• Be nice, but expect to deal with minor identity theft. Hurling abuse at people is not an acceptable response to game-induced frustration.
Do not edit or delete your posts, not even to fix minor tagging stuff.
• Do not edit other players’ posts. Scum may not edit their team-mates’ posts.

• Always keep your list of post #s up to date in your quicktopic. If that sounds like too much effort for a clusterfuck this is not the game for you.
• Votes must be formatted Vote: Post #xxx to be counted. Color is ok and appreciated.
• No cyphers please and thanks
• Do not post in This color or anything like it. This color is reserved for the mod and if you use this color I WILL modkill you.
Not-Chwoka Mod:
Donut(this was a good idea)
Not-Chwokas:
1. dichotomousCreator
2.Palamedes
3.anacreon
4.phantomEclipse
5.The Other Guy
10-16-2015, 01:01 PM
RE: Not Chwoka Mafia{0/11}
I don't know what the fuck this is but I'm signing up for it anyway.

WHOA CHECK OUT ALL THESE MAFIA GAMES GUYS
(06-06-2016 06:12 AM)Coldblooded Wrote:  if there was ever a scumteam to overthink things and make a huge dramatic production out of day one, DC and Granola would probably be it.
10-16-2015, 01:31 PM
RE: Not Chwoka Mafia{1/11}
Yes
10-16-2015, 01:36 PM
why but yes

dC Wrote:donut is A FILTHY TRAITOR unreliable
10-16-2015, 01:40 PM (This post was last modified: 10-16-2015 01:41 PM by amosmyn.)
Hi donut.

Apparently Palamedes is on board with this but I'm going to recommend that he look into making a usergroup for "Not Chwoka" that bars the user to only posting in this subforum.

Also just a fair warning that all mods on the forum have access to the IP address of the poster, so in case anyone gets the dumb idea to post on another thread or otherwise dick around we will be able to identify you. I recommend adding this to your topic, donut.
10-16-2015, 01:40 PM
oh god

[Image: sonicsig2.jpg]
Steam
10-16-2015, 02:14 PM (This post was last modified: 10-16-2015 02:39 PM by dichotomousCreator.)
Wait, was donut planning to play in the game as well as running it and amos just outed that? D:

EDIT: oh no wait I think he's in the OP as the mod anyway my bad

(06-06-2016 06:12 AM)Coldblooded Wrote:  if there was ever a scumteam to overthink things and make a huge dramatic production out of day one, DC and Granola would probably be it.
10-16-2015, 02:38 PM
I think that was directed at palamedes.

But whatever

replacement

It's time to, T-T-T-T-T-T TRIPLE POST
10-16-2015, 05:34 PM
I mean

I have to

there isn't even a choice this time around

in

...What? Just keep scrolling.
10-20-2015, 01:46 AM
RE: Not Chwoka Mafia{5/11}
Bah, in.

Only needs 11 players.
10-20-2015, 02:50 AM
Don't worry amos, I remember the various problems when this happened on Eagletime and am taking steps to prevent them.

Probably shouldn't have posted support for the idea in so few words, but I had to run at the time and only really got back and able to do forum stuff last night. Special permissions are already set up with what is and is not acceptable for the type of gimmick it is.
10-20-2015, 02:57 AM
What does C.H.W.O.K.A. stand for anyways?
10-20-2015, 06:01 AM
Under this ruleset, if you never post it is impossible to die.
10-20-2015, 07:47 AM
Sssssshhhhhhh

(I mean, he's right, the game is broken, but modkills)
10-20-2015, 08:12 AM
(10-20-2015 02:57 AM)speedchuck Wrote:  What does C.H.W.O.K.A. stand for anyways?

I'm pretty certain Chwoka stands for, well, Chwoka, who periodically posts at the Eagletime forums.

This game is an abomination, and while I'm sure I'd enjoy the chaos, I can't really promise to be available when the account is free, so, uh, I'll pass.
10-20-2015, 08:14 AM
In the event that someone does not post, a "post" will be made for that person in the dayend post(quality and/or useful content in post not guaranteed). This post can be targeted for night actions and votes the next day. Additionally, night actions may not be used if said Not Chwoka has made less then 3 posts that day.
10-20-2015, 09:53 AM
Can you vote for the number of the post you're making as you make it :v

(i.e. I know this is going to be post #17, can I Lynch: #17 in it
I can't see any possible practical reason for this but whatever)

also I'm assuming you can't vote to lynch a future post

10-20-2015, 10:31 AM
(10-20-2015 09:53 AM)dichotomousCreator Wrote:  also I'm assuming you can't vote to lynch a future post
Why not?
10-20-2015, 10:37 AM (This post was last modified: 10-20-2015 10:38 AM by dichotomousCreator.)
Okay so it would be hilarious if you could, but like

imagine setting a hard lynch trap on a future post (i.e. enough people vote for it that whoever posts there gets hammered immediately)

even if it's by accident, once the thread gets one post away from it nobody is going to post :v

(although it would be an interesting screening device at lower vote amounts i.e. "if anyone with more than 3 votes on them takes post #97, they'll get lynched immediately)

EDIT: quietly contemplates temporal shenanigans mafia

10-20-2015, 10:43 AM
If TehPilot reads this, he should be taking notes. (Creator of RetroCausality Mafia)

But yeah, that'd be great.
10-20-2015, 11:32 AM
Should be noted that I will, more likely than not, be unable to play, since I'll have to be able to perform mod-checks and actions in case of worst case scenarios and I'm pretty confident that would be an unfair advantage.
10-20-2015, 01:56 PM
Naw fam

Totes not

It's time to, T-T-T-T-T-T TRIPLE POST